Runnign MS CRM 3.0 Workflow services in a Cluster

Hi

We are having 2 CRM Web server in a Cluster, pointing to single DB server.
These servers are NLB.

Currently we are running Workflow services only from one server. We wanted
to run this service from both CRM web servers. Is there any known Issues with
running workflow service from multiple servers.

As I understand every workflow instance is tied up with CRM web server from
where it is gets triggered and such workflow instance can only be executed
from that web server.

Any information in this case is appreciated

Thanks
Mak
0
Mak (15)
2/9/2010 12:25:02 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Multiple e-mail account in MS Outlook 2003
I have 4 e-mail accounts set up (all from the same server) and can send from all accounts but I only receive mail for the default account. Any suggestions? Does each account use the same account properties? (e.g. same mailbox name, userid, and password.) "Crazy Squaw" <Crazy Squaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78F4A600-8A92-4011-8E4C-6094A77DEF4A@microsoft.com... >I have 4 e-mail accounts set up (all from the same server) and can send >from > all accounts but I only receive mail for the default account. Any > suggestions? ...

Missing reports in MS CRM
Hi, When I look in the Implementation Guide on page 360 there are all the reports that should be in MS CRM 1.2. Now I was looking for a specific report which is in the IG but when I open the summary with all the reports, I'm missing some of them. The missing reports for example are by activity the "activitylist per account", by contacts I am missing "activity per contact" and some more reports (in total 11 reports). Has somebody noticed the same problem or is this something that just appears by us? Has someone a solution that brings the missing report back? I ...

MS Express
Is this better than regular outlook? if yes, why? "Rose of 80" <fassetr@imail.losrios.edu> wrote in message news:eMpe4Bm4KHA.4888@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Is this better than regular outlook? if yes, why? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access "Rose of 80" <fassetr@imail.losrios.edu> escreveu na mensagem news:eMpe...

Problem Upgrading To Microsoft CRM 3.0c
I am trying to upgrade from 3.0.5300.0 SBE to 3.0c on my laptop for the Outlook Client. I keep getting to the point where it tells me that I have to install the required Microsoft SQL Server Express Edition with the minimum version of 9.00.2407 and when I try to do that by clicking on the Install button it looks like it is trying to do that for a while then I get a message "Extraction Failed: Data Error (cyclic Redundancy Check) and I can go any further. I have tried this several times and I can only get to this point. I had installed v3.0c on this laptop using the same cd that I...

CRM Scheduled SQL Jobs
Are the following Jobs important to be run on the SQL server for a CRM3.0 installation: Start_Incremental on Company_Name_MSCRM.ftcat_documentindex.[7.5] and CompanyName_MSCRM.Update Contract States Does it matter if these do not run. i.e. could I delete these jobs? They are scheduled but fail every time they try to run. For the 1st job a get the following error: The Job was invoked by Schedule 5 (Indexed Document Title Schedule). The last step to run was step 1 (Full-Text Indexing). For the 2nd job I get this error: The job failed. The Job was invoked by Schedule 7 (Update Contract Stat...

0.3015742 Like What Is In Here? 0.3896159
0.6566492 Like What Is In Here? 0.5899701 0.3015742 Now Visit http://www.clicklinknow.com/dating/ 0.3896159 ...

How do I install Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router for CRM 3.0?
The installation recognized our Exchange server on SBS 2003 and CRM appears fully functional. I have been looking through documentation and posts and can't find where to download or how to install the Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router for CRM 3.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -- Ken Peterson, MCT MCSE Director of Training Anexeon Communications As I read further, looks like it was suppose to prompt during CRM install, but I never saw that page of the wizard. Will a full re-install be required or a rerun of the wizard? -- Ken Peterson, MCT MCSE Director of Tra...

CRM
Software wants to install into the default website on my exchange server which has all the exchange folders for OWA, OMA ect. Should I create a new website for it to install in or does it install into that directory for so it can work with/ modify exchange files? Any info would be great. Thanks Depending on the security settings of your exchange website, you may need to create CRM exchange folder. We ran into a snag when trying to use our normal folder (https) and had to create a relaxed-security folder before the email functionality of CRM would work properly. >-----Original ...

Strikethrough in MS Publisher
I edit the newsletter for a group I belong to and had the need to publish some changes in the group's Operating Guidelines. I did this in Word using strikethrough to remove parts no longer needed and edited the changes into the text in a contrasting colour. I copied and pasted this into a text box in Publisher which removed the strikethrough. The only way I've found to get this document into Publisher is to convert it to a pdf file and paste it. This gives a fuzzy image. Is there a way to get a clearer reproduction? I'm using the latest versions of Word and Publisher. ...

Is 'Windows Support Services' a legitimate Microsoft Co?
Hi I live in the UK. Today I received a number a cold calls from the above company, telling me I had a number of problems with my PC which they'd gleaned 'from information sent from my router' & wanted to 'turn my computer on so they could fix it for me." I sounded like they were come form an Indian call centre. I hung up each time, but they 'phoned back. The last call, when asked if he was working for Microsoft he said yes. But alarm bells were still ringing (how did they get my telephone number?) so I didn't do anything & just ...

Changing the stock option symbol in MS Money 2004
I can not change the stock option symbol in MS Money 2004. It keep telling me that I can not use the symbol because it is being used by my 401K, which it is. I cant have stock options and invest in the same stock in my 401k? In microsoft.public.money, Al wrote: >I can not change the stock option symbol in MS Money >2004. It keep telling me that I can not use the symbol >because it is being used by my 401K, which it is. I cant >have stock options and invest in the same stock in my >401k? Are you talking about employee stock options? Employee stock options do not ha...

How can I change a graph with 2 bars,2 lines to 3 bars, 1 line?
I have a data set with 3 numbers and a total. I'd like to total to display differently than the 3 numbers. I'd prefer a bar chart (side by side, not stacked) with a line for the total. Thank you! Select the series you need to change, then on the Chart menu, select Chart Type, and choose a clustered column for this series. Next time, don't even frustrate yourself with the custom chart type, just start by making a clustered column chart, then select the total out of this mess, and use Chart > Chart Type to make it a line. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Pel...

Outlook 2000
This seems to happen periodically (for no apparent reason). My outside laptop users will not be able to connect to Exchange server... Once in a while, re-booting server will "fix" it - but not this time. Anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? Thanks, -- @ Sherry @ If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions. --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.543 / Virus Database: 337 - Release Date: 11/21/03 "Sherry" <sherry@no_junkfinnmarketing.com> ...

Error installing CRM Sales for Outlook 2007
I have just upgraded by Office 2003 to 2007. I am trying to install the latest CRM Sales for Outlook that supports Vista and Office 2007 and it is failing the pre-requisite check for SQL 2005 Express Edition. I did not have it before this so it did the installation itself .. so it's definetly weird that it doesn't see it. The installation log shows: Cannot open database "MSCRM_MSDE" requested by the login. The login failed. 17:59:23| Error| Check ExistingDatabaseValidator : Failure: Failed to access the Microsoft SQL Server MEGLI_MONSTER\CRM. Since it's express ed...

Signature in CRM like Outlook
Hey, where new to CRM. We are using Outlook as the default client, and in there we have made signatures for our people. But when the sales people vil make a appointment with a client, theres no email-signature in the appointment view. Is it possible to makes this automatic ? Best regards Kim Hi Kim, you can use e-mail templates to design a signature - but it´s not automatically attached to e-mails. For this solution you have to use 3rd Party Software or you will create some code. Best regards Carsten "Kim Jørgensen" wrote: > Hey, where new to CRM. > ...

Would like to be able to change the contract price in Field Servic
I spoke to a customer at convergence who would like to be able to change the contract price in Contract Administration after a contract has been billed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dg...

MS Money 2006: How do I set up a sub-account?
I'm using Microsoft Money 2006 Premium. I've got a savings account with a credit union, and recently I went there to open up a new account. They suggested that I open up a "sub account", under my regular savings account. I went ahead and did that. How do I represent this sub account, under my regular savings account? It has the same account number, with a "-5" as a suffix. Rod In microsoft.public.money, Rod wrote: >I'm using Microsoft Money 2006 Premium. I've got a savings account with a >credit union, and recently I went there to open u...

Creating Cases for MS CRM Users
We are using the software as a helpdesk for our IT department. Currently, we have employees setup as Contacts, but all employees are also CRM Users. We've been having issues with the auto-matching functionality because our Users and Contacts both use the same e-mail address. It would serve the system well to allow us to create cases where Customer = MS CRM User as opposed to limiting this to just Accounts or Contacts so we can eliminate the Contact records from our system completely. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions...

MS CRM Integration with MS Project
I am engaged in commercializing new ventures & products. We us MS Project for scheduling and resourcing. We would consider using MS CRM if it integrates with Project. This would enable us to manage products as we would like to. I heard that Siebel (Lite?) links with scheduling software. Can anyone offer me any help or advice? Can you bit a little more specific about how you want MS CRM to integrate with MS Project please? To my knowledge there is no immediate integration, although MS CRM does include scheduling functionality, both via a Calendar and Reminders. Gill >-----Or...

Migrating Telemagic to CRM 04-15-04
Hi... Has anyone had any experience with migrating Telemagic to CRM and, if so, have any advice they can offer me? I'm just beginning to work on a migration plan and am open to any suggestions or documentation anyone could offer... Thanks... Jill Hamann jhamann(removeThis)@brillianceaudio.com It depends on your configuration of TM. We are in the process of migrating from TM, and I found the data migration portion to be rather straightforward. It should be noted however, that our installation of TM is rather basic. While it contains a number of fields which aren't in the default ...

MS Project trial
I have downloaded a 60 day free Trial of MS Project 2007 yesterday but many of the functions are disabled including Save and Save As. I have tried to Activate via the Help function but it says the Trial has expired. Any suggestions? KC For what ever reason, the your computer believes that this, or a previously installed trial version, is beyond the 60 days. The only practical thing is to accept and use the trial as-is without being able to save. Focus on trying out how Project works, how it's supposed to be used, read the guidance/help, etc. None of that requires a save. ...

Multiple accounts #3
I have 2 Hotmail and 1 MSN accounts set up in Outlook 2002. It shows that it sends and receives all 3 accounts successfully, but when I go to the Inbox of the Hotmail accounts, there aren't any messages. Thanks, Rick It says it send and received fine, but problems occur when you set up more than one HTTP account, so it is recommended that you only use one per profile ...

MS Money 2003
I have set up an investment screen with all shares in. I can access the Investment Transactions screen, but when I go to Account Summary, I get an Internal Application error. The only way out is to restart MS Money. All other options seem to work. Any ideas whether there is a) a fix, b) would a restore work c) if I upgrade to a new version of Money will I be able to import this account ok? All advice would be apprecaiated -- ========================================== This email has been scanned by Norton Antivirus 2007 ========================================== ...

ms crm 3.0 customization im[port error
hi , I hve done customization on opportunity and lead entity with almost 35 custom fields . when i try to move this customization from this server to another ms crm server with plain installation it gives an error " A sql server error occured .please contact system admin." please reply Immediately(urgent ) thanks , krishna ...

Any way to save a CRM contact to outlook?
I know it's really easy to add an outlook contact into CRM using the Track button, but what do you do when you want to take an open CRM contact and save it into Outlook? Does anybody have a solution that's easier than defining the sync criteria? The idea is that executives in my client's company are NOT going to sit there and manage sync criteria when they really need a one-off sync into outlook on a discretionary basis. Thanks for your suggestions. John, When entering contacts in CRM 3.0, they are automatically create. But as d in Outlook as well as long as the user i...