Run SSRS stored procedure report from a CRM 2011 for a current record

Hi All,
we  need to run a SSRS report created via stored procedure for the
current record in a custom CRM entity .
we completed creating stored procedure , but  pre-filtering is not
working . when we tried to preview in visual studio it is picking up
the lastest record values only .

Could any one give some suggestion to resolve this issue ?

Thanks,
Sandy
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Need only one DLL instance to run...

How to create a "SO on hold" report in SmartList?
Hi, I tried both (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Transactions) and (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Line Items) and add "SO Number" and "Hold" two columns into the report. We do have lots of SO are on hold, but in the "Hold" column it shows "no" for all SOs. Can anyone show me how to create a "SO on hold" report in the SmartList? Thank you very much. stien You wont find this in Smartlist unless you have Smartlist Builder. You need to report agains the SOP10104 Table, the Sakes Process Holds Work and History table. This table contains...

run time error 10-22-03

Automatically run macro

FRx report #2
Hi, I have an Income Statement in FRx which is restricted in the row format to pull a specific department and also uses account filters with the same restriction in the column format. I now have to modify that report to include a new department that just got created. In the column format, I included a separate column in the Month-to-date and YTD sections with the account filters restricted to that department. The problem with the report is that it doesn't tie with the GL trial balance. I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm guessing is with the row format. I would appreciate any...

Excel Continuous Running Total

Saving reports as a .pdf or .rpt file.
Hello: Can someone please tell me how I can save my Excel reports as a .pdf or .rpt file, if this is possible? Your help is greatly appreciated. Regards, Dinesh. Dinesh, Not sure about .rpt files, but to save as a pdf you need to own the full version of acrobat (not just the reader). Then you can print to pdf. Dan E "Dinesh" <needhelp@needhelp.com> wrote in message news:0b4401c381eb$aea173a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello: > > Can someone please tell me how I can save my Excel reports > as a .pdf or .rpt file, if this is possible? Your help is > greatly...

Money 2002 will not run

Magic Folder
Hi there, A co-worker accidently move Inbox messages to the "Mailbox - xxxx, yyy" (Exchange Server) and can't find any of the messages again. Where is this "Top of Information Store" folder located? If I send a UnRead Message into that "Mailbox - ", I can see it in "Unread Mail" and the name of the folder "Top of Information". I can do Advance Find and it can find messages in that folder, but how do I get into that folder? Robert Run the ADVANCED FIND and move the messages back into the inbox from the FIND window. -- Nikki Peterso...

Re: Workflow just wont run automatically, i have to run them manually
Yes, but i realized what i was doing wrong. I assumed [bad idea] that if i create a case and hit Save & Close the first time, taht the rule will run. In order for the rule to run automatically, it has to be Save, once it saves it, then Save & Close. Thanks for your reply. "Hi, Did you check the workflow monitor to see if the rules get triggered correctly and complete sucessfully ? Have a nice day, St=E9phane Dorrekens " --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://...

Outlook Still Running
I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make sure this does not happen? Thanks for your help -- Neil Remove ABCD from Email address to reply <neil154ABCD@earthlink.net> wrote: > I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit > out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still > running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make > sure this does not happ...

Not-Selling Item Report
Is there a not-selling item report available? I would like to know which of my items have not sold in a certain period. There is a Last Sold column available on the Item reports. You could filter the report by this column. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems Thanks for your help. This is exactly what I was looking for. (Should have found that myself). "Jason Hunt" <jhunt@advcs.ca> wrote in message news:f525685410ce8c7c3eeb9ee49c0@news.microsoft.com... > There is a Last Sold column available on the Item reports. You could > filter the report by this co...

conflict between My CRM Activities and a Customer Activities
Hello ! I send an e-mail Tracked in CRM regarding Contact person to a customer. The customer has his MSCRM working. My activity with for example "CRM:00020008" in the subject, when it coming to the customer E-mail it register as activity under contact in the customer CRM nothing to do with me. How can we resolve conflict between 2 different MSCRM installations that send e-mail to each other? Shai ...

Very strange problems while running Great Plains on workstations
I notice that a few workstations in an office I support are having problems when they run Great Plains. Excel, Outlook, Word and Dynamics.exe are showing in the Application event log as being Hanging or Faulting. I also see Fault Bucket errors, but when I search online I cannot find any information online. Here is one of the Fault Bucket errors: 3:15:35 pm 28-Sep-06 Application Hang None 1001 N/A Fault bucket 296734104. Also, these workstations are experiencing problems printing PDF files. Has anyone out there seen this behavior and if so, how can these problems be fixed? Thank you, ...

Changing from HQ to Single Store
I had two stores, one of which I have closed down. I was using HQ. All of my customers were set up as global customers. I have customers that purchased on credit and made payments in both locations. Now I want to eliminate HQ all together and just make my company a single store environment. I want to eliminate the HQ computer and second store computer. When I shut off the HQ computer, I can't check customer balances and make payments to customer accounts properly, and I can't send out statements. How can I go from an HQ to a single store environment and preserve all of the acco...

Data and Other Records
Hi - I'm building a pivot table consisting of counts of a list of items. I want to include only the first 50 items in detail, but lump all the others into an "other" category with a count on it, instead of detail on records above 50. Hopefully this makes some sense! Thanks, Greg. -- groggrog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ groggrog's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27400 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469155 ...

Publisher 2000 will not run
I had problems with Publisher 98 not running which we=20 never did solve so I installed office 2000 to see if=20 Publisher 2000 would function. Same problem: The flash=20 screen pops up and then disappears. No program. Microsoft=AE Publisher 2000 Version 6.0 has encountered a=20 problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the=20 inconvenience. Howard, hi again, Have you tried opening Publisher in safe mode? Publisher retains all printer information within its publications. If you can open Publisher in safe mode, either regress or update your printer and video drivers. -- Mary Sauer MS MV...

How to see incoming emails within CRM?
Hi all, where can I read how to setup CRM so we can see incoming emails for a given accounts (ex, support@..) in a queue? We have already configured a queue and can send mails OUT of CRM. Regards, Vadim Assuming you have set up the queue (creating a disabled user account in Active Directory, added CRMEmailEnabled custom attribute, etc., and added the queue via the business unit settings > queue > New Queue), then you should be able to see the queue in the Workplace module of CRM. Detailed step-by-step instructions for seting up queues is in the Implementation Guide that you wil...

Linking QuickBooks Pro reports to Excel
How to create automatic links from QuickBooks Pro 2004 to excel? ...

Macro automatic run at open
Is there a simple way to have a macro automatically started when a workbook is open? Thanks Francesco Francesco, use the workbook open event, like this, Private Sub Workbook_Open() MsgBox "It Works!" End Sub To put in this macro, from your workbook right-click the workbook's icon and pick View Code. This icon is at the top-left of the spreadsheet this will open the VBA editor to the thisworkbook module, then, paste the code in the window that opens on the right hand side, press Alt and Q to close this window and go back to your workbook, now this will run every time you ...

Adding functionalities to CRM Mobile
Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile. If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles. IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME? regards, pedro airo No, you cannot add new forms. You can fully customize existing ones. Dean "Airo" wrote: > Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile. > If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles. > > IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME? > > regards, pedro airo Tnkz for your response. Regards, Pedro Ai...

CRM/Outlook/Smart Phone Integration
I have a user who is experiencing an issue when syncing his phone with Outlook (with laptop client CRM). Every time he syncs his contacts, a new copy is created. These means he is getting multiple, multiple copies of each contact on his phone, and then those are transferring over locally to Outlook. My first thought is that it would be an issue of timestamps not lining up somewhere down the line. Is there a place in CRM where you can change time zone? In Outlook? Anyone seen anything like this? Thanks! ...