Run SSRS stored procedure report from a CRM 2011 for a current record

Hi All,
we  need to run a SSRS report created via stored procedure for the
current record in a custom CRM entity .
we completed creating stored procedure , but  pre-filtering is not
working . when we tried to preview in visual studio it is picking up
the lastest record values only .

Could any one give some suggestion to resolve this issue ?

Thanks,
Sandy
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 1.2 on SBS2003 install (web Server)
We have built a new SBS 2003 server and followed the CRM instructions verbatim. We got as far as the system successfully installing CRM. Our only question during the process was on selecting the Security Account. We used the default of Local System. After adding CRM accounts to the Pre-Windows 2000 Compatible Access Group, we then changed the Crystal Admin password. No problem. This is where it goes sour..... We tried to install the email router. We get an error: "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have Administrator privileges on that ...

Page Orientation for multipage report
I am working on an application in where i have a 2-page report that requires the front page to be landscape and the back page to be portrait. Is there anyway to perform this task? I want to be able to print it two sided. I may be able to try a solution that will allow me to create the back page in landscape provided that When i print it it appears to be Portrait. The back page contains many label and one section with text boxes populated by remarks entries. If there is a way to rotate the dynamic portion of the report, I think I can rotate the labels and try that. Or is there a wa...

Outlook 2003 Storing Sent Items with IMAP
Hi, I've recently started using Outlook 2003, (upgrading from Outllook Express). I have several IMAP accounts and with Outllook Express whenever I sent an email from one account, it automatically stored it in the IMAP folder Sent Items of the account I sent it from. How can you do this in Outllook 2003?? It seems to store everything in Sent Items which means I can't read the mail I've sent from other locations. Regards. "Dougie Mac" <dougiemac> wrote: >Hi, > >I've recently started using Outlook 2003, (upgrading from Outllook Express). >...

entering date in access records
hello everyone, I have this following problem. I have a access database with thousands of records. The problem now is I want to enter the same date into all those records, how can I do it in one shot? thanks, -- hanamichi Create a new query using the table that needs to be updated. From the query grid, click QUERY in the menu and select UPDATE QUERY In the query grid, select the date field as the field to update as the first colum and in teh UPDATE TO row in the current column set the update value to Now() Since you're updating all records, no criteria is necessary. Clic...

last row or record
there is no ID in this table. table1: col1 col2 col3 ----- ------ ----- aaa bbb ddd aab jjj fff ccc qqq ppp like to get this output: col1 col2 col3 ----- ------ ----- ccc qqq ppp -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com sorry to buttoning in between... try this... create form using table, and in form on load properties. DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acLast regards "igg via AccessMonster.com" wrote: > there is no ID in this table. > table1: > col1 col2 col3 > ----- ------ ----- > aa...

Querying MS Access from C# on stored file paths
Hi folks, I'm storing some particulars about file usage in my MS Access database, incl. the full paths of those files. I tried to query the database in my C# code. My idea was to retrieve from the database by means of SQL when a file was used the last time, but I only know the directory it is in, so in my code I tried to construct a WHERE clause as follows: String whereClause = "WHERE Filename LIKE '" + dirpath + "*'"; Of course I'm working on Windows and I don't want to think of portability now. Obviously, the variable dirpath contains double...

CRM Outlook Toolbar not for Delegates
I'm using Outlook 2002 and CRM 3.0 with the Outlook CRM Client installed. I have delegate permission to edit my managers calendar. This is available from my folder list. When I create a new appointment from within my managers calendar the CRM Toolbar is not available. It is also not available to be added using view, toolbars, customise. Could you tell me how to make the CRM Toolbar available in other Calendars as well as my own please. Thanks ...

How do I print multiple records to one publication page?
I want to merge records from a data source in access to publisher. I want 4 different records per page in postcard format. Each time I use the catalog merge feature it prints 1 record 4 times on the page. How can I fix this? You need to have one card on your screen for the merge to work. (Print preview will show the same entry on all four cards, its a bug). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jagodie" <Jagodie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF2C96BA-6A33-4AF0-9703-A692713A5EA5@micro...

Query most recent records only
I am not having much luck with trying to write a query to find the last (most recent dates) 5 records for ALL names listed in the 'Customers' table. SELECT tblOrders.*, tblCustomers.ID FROM tblOrders RIGHT JOIN tblCustomers ON tblOrders.Name = tblCustomers.Name ORDER BY tblCustomers.ID, tblOrders.Date; Appreciate any help, Kevin -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/201003/1 hi Kevin, On 05.03.2010 05:23, KevinE via AccessMonster.com wrote: > I am not having much luck with trying to write a query t...

Mid Month Report
I am trying to produce my financial statements mid-month to allow myself to have a head start on how my company is performing up to that point in the month. As we are a little behind on our books sometimes, I usually want to review data up to the 15th of the month, but I wont have a chance to review the data until approx the 20th. Is there a way to specify the exact date you want to review data for in FRx? Or at least a way for me to review the data desired as per the situation described? Thanks Adam In the column layout you can enter date ranges on your financial co...

Outlook still running in background
When I closeout outlook then try and shut the computer down it tells me it is having trouble shutting outlook down and it gives me a choice to "end now" but that doesn't even help. The only thing that I can do is shut the computer off. Or I go into processes and it shows outlook still running in the back ground then I end the task that way in order to shut the computer down. This only started a few weeks a go and they only thing that I do is instal any windows updates or virus updates. I have tried reinstalling office and xp with out any sucess. Any suggestions? ...

How do I record the date of the first record entry.
I have a small database and I want to record, in a table field, the date at which a record is added (but not edited). I want this to be permanent. Should I make the "primary key" this date? Please help, Frank "Frank Martin" <fm@general.com.au> wrote in message news:Osijfdy8KHA.3276@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I have a small database and I want to record, in a table field, the date > at which a record is added (but not edited). In table design view, add the field to record when the entry was made. In the lower pane of table design, set...

Deleting Records based on criterion
I know about advanced filters and filtering out records based on a criterion. But if I wanted to use the approach of deleting the records that don't match a criterion, how would I go about this in Excel? I would rather not use a macro for this unless its the only way. Thanks, Bruce After you do your Autofilter (or in-place Advanced Filter) only the rows to be deleted will be visible. Select these rows (you only need to select one column) and do an Edit, Delete Row. Click Ok to the confirming prompt. Only the visible rows will be deleted (Excel is pretty smart<g>) just as y...

Problem: CRM over Cisco WebVPN
Has anyone used Cisco's (3005) WebVPPN with MBS CRM. Other Apps work fine put CRM wont. Errors with "Method Not Allowed", or "Not Authorized" even before a login prompt. What could we look for? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM check to make sure ports arent beign blocked. I think my client is using this system for vpn without issue -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Darryl Henderson" <DarrylHenderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE72D066-D704-4338-8D85-E6A7DD0648AB@m...

New shared mailbox not inheriting permissions from the parent store in Exchange System Manager
We run Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 cluster, which we migrated a couple of months ago from Exchange and Windows 2000. One of our helpdesk guys has just created a shared mailbox, and has noticed that it is not inheriting any of the security permissions that are applied to its parent mail store, and which are common to all the existing mailboxes within that store. I checked on the AD objects security properties, and it is set to inherit rights from its parent, so I don't know why this could be. In fact it is not inheriting any permissions at all - either from its AD parent or from its par...

CRM Install and Config exam
Having just failed the CRM 1.0 Install and Config exam twice (once with 76% and today with 78% - aargh!), I'd like to ask if anyone here passed it and how the flip they managed to do it? In their infinite wisdom, my company chose not to send me on the actual training course, so I tried to piece together the information from the Implementation Guide and the rather pathetic (and *beta* based!) eLearning course. And obviously failed. Either I'm missing some important information, or I just don't get the questions. (I've never seen so many spelling mistakes and daft questions in ...

Error
My HR users are seeing a new error when trying to update one of the fields on the "Position Extra Fields" Screen (located at "Position Setup" Screen -> "Position Extra Fields" Screen) The error is "This employee record has been changed since you opened this window. Changes won't be saved." I can duplicated it also, even when signed in as admin. I tried tracing it but see nothing that helps. A SQL trace shows an attempted insert to HRPOS022 then next a Select to Dynamics..Sy01700 (holds the error messages) Ca...

What's the name of the file that stores AutoComplete addresses
My Outlook had to be re-installed and I lost my contact list which is very large. I see several files in the recycle bin. Is one of them by contacts? Autocomplete cache is an NK2 file, named for your profile, often outlook.nk2. Paste the following line in the address bar of windows explorer; %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook and it will open to the folder where its stored. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subsc...

CRM over VPN 02-21-05
Has anyone managed to get Sales for Outlook to work over a VPN Connection. Can fully install, operate and sync when connected via VPN. But as soon as I go offline, cannot access any of the data stored locally. Keeps stating Access Denied. Anyone got any ideas? ------=_NextPart_0001_40FC2C5A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Steve, The issue you are running into is already addressed via hotfix, please call CRM Support for fix 892352 (Title: "Permission denied" error accessing folders in Microsoft CRM 1.2 Sales for Outlook when offline ). The KB is i...

Migrate data from one CRM server to another
Hello, I need to install a portuguese version of microsoft crm, but actually, we have a english version, and with much data like accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc... inserted. I try to use de redeployment tool to install the portuguese version and import our data, but on the install of microsoft crm portuguese version, I got a error saying that SQL not match the correct version, and don=B4t let setup continue the installation.... maybe a bug.... So, what I need to do is export ALL (or almost all) data from the english version, uninstall crm, reinstall the portuguese version and import ...

CRM 4.0 Workflow to create activities for related records
Hi I want to know if it is possible to create an activity for all sub accounts/ contacts of an account, if an activity is created for the parent account. Alternatively if the activity on the parent account is completed, can all the others be completed using workflow. I look forward to a response. thanks heaps in advance. Regards Snow White Hi, I don't think it's possible to do it via the regular workflow. You have to write a plug-in or workflow assembly to complete this task. Here's what I am thinking of: 1. Plugin on the activity, check the Regarding to see if it's an...

Sys table Query to Obtain List of Queries used in Reports
Is it possible to query the Access 2007 Sys tables to obtain a list of which queries are used in which reports? Thanks, Brad If you've named your queries according to their functionality it is easy. To get a list of queries from the system table use: SELECT Name, DateCreate, DateUpdate FROM MSysObjects WHERE (((MSysObjects.Name) Not Like "MSys*") AND ((MSysObjects.Type)=5)); The quewry has no idea where it will be used so there isn't any way for it to give you that information. The recordsource is in code or it's name is stored with the form or repo...

Report sorting 04-25-07
I have a table which has a column of text with numbers. ie; S976S, or S934L. The leading letter never changes. I have now had to go to four numerical digits but it does not sort right. If I add a leading zero, how would I do the sort? one method would be to use calculated fields for the sort Left(YourField,1) Val(Mid(YourField,2)) YourField Another would be to build your sort field as follows Assumption: your field is one letter followed by a three or four digit number followed by one letter Left(YourField,1) & Format(Val(Mid(YourField,2)),"0000") & Right(YourField,1)...

New Free Microsoft CRM Add On
New free add on from CRMeXtension: www.CRMeXtension.com ...