Run report on multi selected records.

I try to make a report for a custom entity that works like the Account
Inquiry

I made the report so that I'm able to run the report on Customer's Inquiry
Form.
But when I select multi records in the list of Customer's Inquiry and run
report, only one record is show in one page of the the report.

I would like to have the selected records appear in the report with each
record on each page.

How can I do this?
0
dorekofu (43)
8/12/2009 10:43:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 1.0 Crystal Print report error
Hi I am trying to use the builtin crystal reports and every report is coming back with the below error any advice on how to solved this? Regards J Error encountered by Crystal PageServer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- The error message returned is: Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server: CRMSERVER.pageserver] You may need to restart your Crystal Services on your application server: You can accomplish this via the following stepsL 1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Crystal Enterprise, and click Crystal Con...

Auto-print Pivot Table Report that cycles through all Page Field values...
Suppose I have a pivot report with a Page Field. In my case, it allows a drilled-down view for a given state using source data covering all states. Pretty common use case, I imagine. I'd like to be able to have excel print a multi-page report for all states (not together, but individually). It should just cycle through all values of the page-field value. This seems like a pretty basic thing to want to do with a pivot table but so far I don't see that it's possible. I mean, sheesh, they even called it the "page field" as if it's supposed to be part of a multi-pag...

Need only one DLL instance to run...

How to create a "SO on hold" report in SmartList?
Hi, I tried both (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Transactions) and (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Line Items) and add "SO Number" and "Hold" two columns into the report. We do have lots of SO are on hold, but in the "Hold" column it shows "no" for all SOs. Can anyone show me how to create a "SO on hold" report in the SmartList? Thank you very much. stien You wont find this in Smartlist unless you have Smartlist Builder. You need to report agains the SOP10104 Table, the Sakes Process Holds Work and History table. This table contains...

run time error 10-22-03

Combo box multi autocomplete
Hi am very new to access and am making fair progress, but have struck a problem. I have a database with an old existing table and am creating a new table and form for it. On the new form I want to combo box select a value (say name) from the old table and have it auto complete other fields (say customer number, telephone number, address) on the form and store these into the new table under slightly different column names. Any direction would be much appreciated.. Why would you want to store the data redundantly? That's seldom a good idea. In any case, remember that your combo box can co...

Automatically run macro

FRx report #2
Hi, I have an Income Statement in FRx which is restricted in the row format to pull a specific department and also uses account filters with the same restriction in the column format. I now have to modify that report to include a new department that just got created. In the column format, I included a separate column in the Month-to-date and YTD sections with the account filters restricted to that department. The problem with the report is that it doesn't tie with the GL trial balance. I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm guessing is with the row format. I would appreciate any...

Excel Continuous Running Total

Money 2002 will not run

Saving reports as a .pdf or .rpt file.
Hello: Can someone please tell me how I can save my Excel reports as a .pdf or .rpt file, if this is possible? Your help is greatly appreciated. Regards, Dinesh. Dinesh, Not sure about .rpt files, but to save as a pdf you need to own the full version of acrobat (not just the reader). Then you can print to pdf. Dan E "Dinesh" <needhelp@needhelp.com> wrote in message news:0b4401c381eb$aea173a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello: > > Can someone please tell me how I can save my Excel reports > as a .pdf or .rpt file, if this is possible? Your help is > greatly...

Access 2007 Layout View for reports upgraded from Access 2003
I notice that in Access 2007 only those reports newly created in Access 2007 appear to have access to Layout View. In an ACCDB that had been converted from an Access 2003 MDB the reports that had originally been created in Access 2003 do not have access to this feature. Any attempt to do so is met with a "Layout view is unavailable for this Report." message. Is there any way, short of recreating the report and manually copying over its controls and code, to upgrade such reports so that Layout View is accessible? Hi Benjamin, 1. Open the report in design view 2. Open the property s...

Re: Workflow just wont run automatically, i have to run them manually
Yes, but i realized what i was doing wrong. I assumed [bad idea] that if i create a case and hit Save & Close the first time, taht the rule will run. In order for the rule to run automatically, it has to be Save, once it saves it, then Save & Close. Thanks for your reply. "Hi, Did you check the workflow monitor to see if the rules get triggered correctly and complete sucessfully ? Have a nice day, St=E9phane Dorrekens " --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://...

Select Names: Contacts
When I send a file to mail recipient then select To: to select a contact in my address book the cursor shows the hour glass for up to 1 min before I can select anyone Anyone else having this problem? I thought it also did it when I selected New email as well but hasn't done it yet, but no doubt it will after I post this message Cheers Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Can you reproduce this in Outlook Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe (note the space in the command) Does it work when you recreate your mail profile? http://www.howto-outlook....

Not-Selling Item Report
Is there a not-selling item report available? I would like to know which of my items have not sold in a certain period. There is a Last Sold column available on the Item reports. You could filter the report by this column. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems Thanks for your help. This is exactly what I was looking for. (Should have found that myself). "Jason Hunt" <jhunt@advcs.ca> wrote in message news:f525685410ce8c7c3eeb9ee49c0@news.microsoft.com... > There is a Last Sold column available on the Item reports. You could > filter the report by this co...

Outlook Still Running
I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make sure this does not happen? Thanks for your help -- Neil Remove ABCD from Email address to reply <neil154ABCD@earthlink.net> wrote: > I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit > out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still > running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make > sure this does not happ...

percentages calculated for a report
I have a report for a query that pulls from 3 tables. The main table contains employee hours by month and budget code. The supplemental tables contain budget code descriptions and additional employee information. In the code footer, I calculate the total hours by code for the year-to-date. In the employee footer, I calculate the total hours by employee for the year-to-date. What I would like to add is column that shows the total hours by code as a percent of the total hours by employee. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? Hello. C. Adamek wrote: > I have a r...

Very strange problems while running Great Plains on workstations
I notice that a few workstations in an office I support are having problems when they run Great Plains. Excel, Outlook, Word and Dynamics.exe are showing in the Application event log as being Hanging or Faulting. I also see Fault Bucket errors, but when I search online I cannot find any information online. Here is one of the Fault Bucket errors: 3:15:35 pm 28-Sep-06 Application Hang None 1001 N/A Fault bucket 296734104. Also, these workstations are experiencing problems printing PDF files. Has anyone out there seen this behavior and if so, how can these problems be fixed? Thank you, ...

Data and Other Records
Hi - I'm building a pivot table consisting of counts of a list of items. I want to include only the first 50 items in detail, but lump all the others into an "other" category with a count on it, instead of detail on records above 50. Hopefully this makes some sense! Thanks, Greg. -- groggrog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ groggrog's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27400 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469155 ...

Publisher 2000 will not run
I had problems with Publisher 98 not running which we=20 never did solve so I installed office 2000 to see if=20 Publisher 2000 would function. Same problem: The flash=20 screen pops up and then disappears. No program. Microsoft=AE Publisher 2000 Version 6.0 has encountered a=20 problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the=20 inconvenience. Howard, hi again, Have you tried opening Publisher in safe mode? Publisher retains all printer information within its publications. If you can open Publisher in safe mode, either regress or update your printer and video drivers. -- Mary Sauer MS MV...

Linking QuickBooks Pro reports to Excel
How to create automatic links from QuickBooks Pro 2004 to excel? ...

What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting
And thanks for the discussion earlier... although the rudeness was unneeded. Sign me, A New User (and learning from you all) rochgal, you wrote on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:53:03 -0700: > What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting Cross-posting = You send one posting to several newsgroups. Multi-posting = You send several postings (with the same content) to several newsgroups. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! ...