Run report on multi selected records.

I try to make a report for a custom entity that works like the Account
Inquiry

I made the report so that I'm able to run the report on Customer's Inquiry
Form.
But when I select multi records in the list of Customer's Inquiry and run
report, only one record is show in one page of the the report.

I would like to have the selected records appear in the report with each
record on each page.

How can I do this?
0
dorekofu (43)
8/12/2009 10:43:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

mx records #2
Hi I have two email domains in my environment e.g. @test1 and @test2. My mail is hosted at a webhosts in pop accounts. Is it possible to use a mx record to poll the mail to my internal domain and then have Exchange perform the necessary routing to the intended users. thanks Hi - what version of Exchange? For Exchange 2000, see http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF002.html for instructions on how to get Exchange to receive Internet mail sent via SMTP, the way it's meant to do (will apply pretty well to E2003 too) - for Exchange 5.5, see http://www.exchangeadmin.com/Articles/Index...

Popup Form Launched from SubForm Button and New Record Sync
A subform (continuous) has a button, repeated on each row, to pop up a filtered (synchronised) form. When the popup comes to a new record, I'd like it to sync with the record on the subform that popped it up. But the subform is used in several different main forms, so I'd like to avoid using the main form's name in the code. I've tried naming the subform directly, but can't seem to get a spark. If Me.NewRecord then Me![txtIvDetId]= Form![My-still open-Subform]![txtIvDetId] End If But I can't seem to make it work. Any suggestions appreciated. -- Thanks, tbl On...

Debt category in M04 budget reports
Noticed something odd when looking at my annual budget report in M04... In my budget set-up, the 'debt' category includes two things: debt reduction planner's pmt and my student loan pmt. When I view my annual budget report for the YTD however, the debt line not only includes these two txns, but also whatever cc pmts (transfers) I've made for the month/year, AND any returns that I've made to my cc. (When I log returns, I categorize them as credits to whatever expense category they were originally marked as. They look like they're showing up correctly as credi...

Need help w/stock status report
We are on 9.0 using manufacturing with all items set up as average cost. The canned stock status reports no longer work to tie to GL in 9.0/10.0 so I am wriitng my own in either Smartlist Builder with a SQL view or Crystal Reports. I just want to get close in tying GL to inventory value. I am thinking on the IV10200, with this (qty received * Unit Cost) - (qty sold * adjusted cost) for each layer. Then the sum of each layer "should" be close to GL. Am I on the right track? Microsoft used to report that using the Average Costing valuation method is never going to tie to the ...

Force macro to run on a specific worksheet
I have a timer scheduled via the ontime method every 5 minutes to run a macro that I recorded. The worksheet where I want the macro to run has links to another workbook and when the timer pops the macro sometimes runs in the other workbook. How can I ensure that the macro runs in the original workbook (and worksheet)? Here is a reference to the ontime method: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/run-macro-on-time.htm P.S. I am not very knowledgeable about VBA. Hi, Show us you ontime procedure. Sounds line you need something like this added to your code wb=ActiveWorkbook.Name Workbooks(&qu...

copy and pasting in 5000 records referencing cells
I have a file that is 5000 records long. example Column A Column B namea nameb namec Transit number associated with (a,b,c) What I want is to have transit number appear in Column a beside each of the individuals. The issue is the transit number is different for all 5000 records some may have 5 per transit number and others just 3 and some have 7 depending on size of the branch. Is there a formula to populate this without copy and pasting in each cell? thanks Yes "Fawn Lagi...

Controlling a category in a report
I have been using M2006 for a year and an bit and have the following question. I want to be able to control the inclusion or exclusion of a category in a report from the category itself. I realize I can customize a report, but if I have a category that I do not want in any reports it would be easier to just exclude it. Meaning it would be excluded from all reports unless I specifically customized a report to include it. Ying and yang so to speak. Basically, I want to control the reporting characteristics of the category from within the category and not from within the report. Sounds lik...

Hiding labels on reports
How do you hide the labels on a report when the text box next to it is null? And does anyone have the code to make the alternating background color for each record result in details? BazEWR wrote: >How do you hide the labels on a report when the text box next to it is null? >And does anyone have the code to make the alternating background color for >each record result in details? If the label is not attached to another cotrol, hide the label: Me.thelabel.Visible = Not IsNull(Me.thetextbox) If the label is attached to a text box and you want the text box and its section to sh...

Report Options #2
Hi, What is the maximum reports options can I create in GP? Cheers Hi Kbres, Each report in GP can have a maximum of 32 different report options based on my past experience and have not tried creating beyond this number in GP 10. Hope this helps! Cheers, Dennis Araullo, MACS MCTS GP,CRM,AX MCTIP Database Administrator 2008 CCEA Thanks a lot! A Dexterity drop-down list control can display up to 32,767 items. So you should be able to have up to that number of report options for any given report. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http:/...

How to exclude transfers from Account Balance History Report?
I am running a report to show my account balances from month to month. To this end, I am using the report, “Account Balance History”. How do I exclude transfers from this report? The graph has huge downward/upward spikes which I would like to eliminate. My transfers are classified using the special Money facility, i.e. it’s a Transfer as opposed to being a Withdrawal or a Deposit. The transaction is reflected in the account being transferred to, in addition to the account being transferred from. ...

selected text highlighting issue
Windows XP SP3. Office 2003 fully updated. This has always bugged me so I figured I'd finally ask the question. I run 2 monitors and work on multiple things at once. If I have a Word doc open (or notepad or some other editor) and select a block of text and then move to another application, the text in the Word doc no longer appears selected. This is extremely annoying at times. Just because my Word doc is no longer the active application doesn't mean that I don't want to see what I've selected. And if it's so that I know it's not the active application, well t...

Marking found records in Workbook A from Target List in Workbook B
From Target List in Workbook B column A, (Activity ID), I need to yellow shade column A (Activity ID), in workbook A for any matching Activity ID's. .. Detail : Workbook B, has first to be cleaned up by deleting the first 5 rows and deleting any remaining rows that have empty cells in column A, through the last row. .. Workbook A : fields definition (Maximum 2,000 records) A B C Activity ID Activity Description Other data .. Target List in Workbook B : fields definition (Maximum 50 records) A B Activi...

Crystal Reports: Information is needed before this report can be processed
When selecting any of the crystal reports, I always get this message: CrystalReportViewer: Information is needed before this report can be processed Has anyone seen this message or know how to fix it? Hi, This will happen if your AD server are 2000 Servers and your CRM Server is 2003 Server. There is a patch available, You have to contact CS by creating an incident(Free of charge). -Qureshi "ewoiruweo@wpeirwpe.com" wrote: > When selecting any of the crystal reports, I always get this message: > > CrystalReportViewer: Information is needed before this report can be &g...

Crystal reports #6
I have Crystal reports v10 - what version does RMS V 1.3 use for report writing? Is this the same for RMS V2.0? Danny Dear Denny, Crystal report v8.5 works with RMS V 1.3. I have already gone through and at initial develop report on v10 but it not works then I develop the report on V. 8.5 it works. Let me know if you need any help for the report writing b/c lot of consideration are require when you develop the report to integrate with RMS. Rate please. "Danny" wrote: > I have Crystal reports v10 - what version does RMS V 1.3 use for report > writing? Is this the s...

Word 2008 running at 80% CPU
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Word 2008 running at 85% CPU, I found in other forums, if I turn the Grammar Check off, the CPU goes back to normal, but it keeps with the same crazy fan issue. Help me please!! I hope there is a fix for it soon. Can't remember where I picked this up, but in Preferences, turn off Live Word Count is reported to reduce CPU wasted. Appears to work for me (but have not done any real experiments to test ... last week the laptop battery lasted while writing most of the the entire transatlantic flight, so it must have wor...

Aging Report Feasibility
I would like to change RM Summary Historical Aged Trail Balance to show multicurrency. Is it possible or Is there any other report which serves the purpose or any other report I can take it as a base. If its possible can any one give me the steps that I need to do. -- Thanks Sudha That really depends what you mean by multicurrency. Have you tried un- checking the "Excluse Multicurrency Info" box in the report options? That shows a MC version of the same report, which may or may not be what you need. On Nov 20, 10:48=A0am, Sudha <Su...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

Enums, Combobox, Best Way to List and Select
Is there a simply way to list Enum choices in a combobox and then use the selection? "David" <dw85745NOT@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:uEwiq2xgKHA.5528@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is there a simply way to list Enum choices in a combobox and > then use the selection? Yes, and it involves Excel or similar spreadsheet program. See this post for details: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion/msg/1f9b4717253fd3e4 "Nobody" <nobody@nobody.com> wrote in message news:eFOJNjygKHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP05...

Limit the data selection based on two fields?
Hello, I have a data entry form where user input the data. Within the data fields, I have field call Item, Side, sequence field where any combination of these 3 fields are unique. What I would like to achieve on the sequence field is limit the selected based on selection of Item and Side. This is to prevent user from inputting wrong values on that field. Any help is appreciated. Example fields: Item Side Sequence 11A1300-1 1st side 50 11A1300-1 1st side 100 11A1300-1 1st side 200 11A1300-1 1st side 400 11A1300-1 1st side ...

Error when selecting advanced role in Business Portal
I have installed Business Portal. However, I cannot see any queries/reports. I have granted all business portal roles to myself. I am trying to include an advanced role for myself in application settings>business portal users. However, I get an error there "No constituent roles are defined. There are no associations to modify". How to resolve this. Right now, I cannot see any great plains data. I cannot see any predefined queries and reports. ...

Why isn't the selected text replaced when I start typing?
When I select text and and start typing, the selected text is not replaced and remains as it was after what I typed. This also happens when I paste. This only happens with Microsoft Word. (I have Word 2003.) How can you stop this from happening? Tools | Options... and on the Edit tab ensure that 'Typing replaces selection' is selected. -- Cheers! Gordon Bentley-Mix "Phi96" <Phi96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4307E265-CDA1-41C4-9241-A18CF57BD2E3@microsoft.com... > When I select text and and start typing, the selected text is no...

reports question #2
Hi How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer combines two tender types only one is shown. Thanks throw me a bone?...anyone cheers "christian" wrote: > Hi > > How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift > Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? &...

Newbie needs help with 'multiple XML records'
I am not even sure I have used valid words in my subject line. I have an object that I can serialize as XML and then deserialize it. I want to 'export' a static copy of the object and then 'import' it into another program on another system. My idea is to serialize it, transport the serialized output to the other system and then deserialize it into the 2 nd program. Here comes the hard part. I need to do two things. 1) - Persist the imported object (again serialize/deserialize seems reasonable) 2) - Keep multi instances of this type of object. I am only talking about a max of...

New Crystal Reports
Hi all, I am fairly new to CRM and have a few of questions: 1. Are the existing reports a part of the CRM install? 2. Can new Crytal Reports be developed, and if so 3. How does one add a newly designed Crystal Report to the report view to make it available to all users? 4. Am I correct ot assume that CRM already comes with a Crystal runtime engine and users do not need to have their own copy of Cryatal installed, if so 5. We don't need Crystal licences for runtime engines correct? Many thanks in advance, Miriam Read the anwser.... "Miriam C." <MiriamC@discussions.mi...

WIP Detail Report
Is there a (field within a) SQL table that indicates whether or not a cost transaction posted to a Project is in WIP or has been cleared from WIP? This would enable me to reconcile nicely to WIP in the GL, and I'd like to add a marker to our Project Cost Breakdown report to distinguish which cost lines have been billed, and which have not. For example, I've found PA23203 seems to show line items tagged/billed for T&M jobs, but I haven't found one for FP ones yet. Ideally, there would be a Master cost detail table with a field that could be used as a marker. Any suggest...

Detailed Sales Report at Head quarters. On hand items shows total orginazation quanity not store quanitiy.
Hello, I am trying to customize the Detailed sales report to show the Onhand quantity for each store. When I select the "On Hand" Column it shows the total for the entire orginization. I want something that reflects just the Quanitiy On Hand at each location. I noticed that the Item -> Snapshot store Quanity list does this. I attempted to move the chuck of code setting the DynamicItem in the snapshot report over to the Detailed Sales Report but am recieving errors. I am not sure if the DynamicItem is support in reporttype = salesreport. I am in the process of registering...