Rollup 1 Error: De versie van de update komt niet overeen met de geinstalleerde versie van Microsoft CRM

Hello,
1. The clean installed CRM Server (Dutch Language) is patched with the
Rollup 1. Build revision in the DB is 2321
2. A fresh dutch Outlook client is installed on XP-client.
3. Rollup Update 1 NL on the client gives popup error in Dutch as
stated in the subject.
Translated it says something like "Version mismatch between the update
and the installed version of Microsoft CRM"

0
Alex
2/9/2007 11:18:27 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook error #60
Keep getting this error mesage "Outlook could not create the temp file. Check the temp environment variable" any idea how i can fix it regards Garth Outlook error <Outlook error@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Keep getting this error mesage > > "Outlook could not create the temp file. Check the temp environment > variable" any idea how i can fix it What are the values for the %temp% and %tmp% environment variables? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

How to generate conditional pop-up error message?
I have a moderately complex sheet with a lot of cells where the user (usually me) can enter data. I would like to add checks to certain cells and generate a pop-up warning message if there is an error. The pop-up would be like a Comment or an Input Message, except that it would appear if a test failed, rather than when hovering over the cell or selecting it. Have a look at Data | Data Validation in Help Then come back with more questions Example, you have arrange that a cell can have only values "cat" or "dog", and that a message (the text of which you get to decide) po...

Error when saving workbook
Hi, We have a user where I work who has Excel 2003 on her computer. She is complaining that on certain excel documents which she has used in the past that when she goes to save them after making changes, she gets the error message: "This file was created using a later version of Excel. There is a remote possibility that certain workbook properties specific to the later version may be lost if you save the file in this version. If you want to preserve the original file, click Cancel, then rename the new version using the save as command." If she clicks the OK button and saves the f...

Formula Error #2
mod(12,2.4) will not return a zero value This is simple roundoff error. If it is not acceptable then use: =12-2.4*(INT(12/2.4)) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k "alaomair@gmail.com" wrote: > mod(12,2.4) will not return a zero value > Try =ROUND(mod(12,2.4),10) or nay number of decimals less than 15 -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email <alaomair@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a416eaff-b6fe-475e-a4fe-de95e97bc365@m74g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > mod(12,2.4) will not return a zero value ...

Exmerge error
I downloaded exmerge this morning. When I try to run it to play around with it, I get this message "This application has failed to start because EXCHMEM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I searched and found the .dll file on the machine. I do not want to re-install Exchange 2003. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance. Jim Copy all the Exmerge files to the exchsrvr\bin directory. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "J. Huber" <jimh@great!harvest.com> wrote in me...

Switching to MFC in shared DLL brings runtime error
Hello, My Visual Studio 2005 solution is composed by many projects: an exe, some dynamic dlls and some static libs. All of them use MFC in a static library and I need to switch to MFC in a shared DLL. The compilation is fine but when I debug the application I got the error: "Debugger: An unhandled non-continuable exception was thrown during process load" No more hints, and it is not possible to execute any piece of code. I then analyzed my exe files with Dependency Walker to see if there are errors while loading dlls. I find out that in two of my dynamic dlls some function (but no...

NEED HELP:Soap error: operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction isn't defined in the WSDL file.
Hi all, I need some help. We have an application which is using SOAP to relay messages between two applications. We are having a problem, which started to only occur intermittently, but now happens all of the time. When communicating between the apps, we receive this message... Soap error: The operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction <http://tempuri.org/FormAPI/action/COutlookForm.isCateringAvailable> isn't defined in the WSDL file. This may be because it is in the wrong namespace or has incorrect case. The SOAP sender application is a VB6 COM dll hosted in a...

error adding new schema field 05-24-04
Hi, When I attempt to add a new schema field to an account in the Deployment Manager, I get the following error: "An error occured during the addition of the new field. The addition failed." In the event log, there were 2 entries: "dmlog:sp_repladdcolumn failed-timeout expired" "dmlog:failed to add new integer attribute (CFInumberofpcs) to Account Entity. Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this? Try the following recommendation from the Microsoft website SYMPTOM When you create a new schema field in Microsoft® Business Solutions CRM (Microsoft CRM) Deplo...

install microsoft updates??
I bought a mac to avoid all the problems and viruses that come with a PC. I use word, excell, powerpoint. I don't use explorer or entourage on my mac. Should I still update my mac when I am prompted by microsoft? Microsoft says that the update will protect my computer from viruses, but i don't use the internet via a microsoft or windows application. any thoughts? No system is totally immune to viruses & other malware, although the Mac OS is less susceptible than Windows. The reference by MS - and Apple as well - should be taken with a grain of salt... Much of what is released ...

How do I update table with new incrementing ids per each account
I have a table with AcctNo, SecurityName, otherfields. I need to update this table with a new field that would indicate for each AcctNo row the number of SecurityName. for example: ACCTNO NEWFIELD SECURITYNAME 10021 1 IBM 10021 2 SEARS 10022 1 MICROSOFT 10022 2 RIMM 10022 3 GMC Is there a function that can do this? I would appreciate any help. On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:00:01 -0700, Jose G Morales <JoseGMorales@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table ...

Error Serializing a Wrapped SortedList
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C92EE4.BBA03630 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm using VB.NET 2002 on Windows 2000 Pro and am having trouble = serializing a SortedList. This is my class: <Serializable()> Public Class clsGoodFiles Inherits SortedList Public Sub New() MyBase.New() End Sub End Class This is my calling code: Dim xw As New Xml.XmlTextWriter(Path.Combine(Application.StartupPath, = "GoodFiles.xml"), System.T...

Business Closure error after upgrade
Anyone with a solution to this onne ? Error Details: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Full Stack: [ArgumentException: Cannot load resource that matches "query.F751F47D-6A6E-42d1-9F11-33AA7B42C13A.cell.duration.label" identifier. Parameter name: name] at Microsoft.Crm.Application.ResourceManager.BasicResourceManager.GetCultureString(String name, CultureInfo culture) at Microsoft.Crm.Application.ResourceManager.BasicResourceManager.GetString(String name) at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.GridUtility.GetColumnInfo(XmlNode node,...

Making a XmlElement Order property on .NET 1.1
Hi, What would be the best way to create an Order property for the XmlElementAttribute like in .NET 2.0, so my XmlSerializer will serialize elements in the order I desire? So far, I've made a new custom attribute class called Order which is applied to the XmlElement in class form, but now I'm trying to figure out the best place to handle the Order. Any ideas? I've yet to really look into it, but I'm struggling between overriding XmlSerializer or XmlSerializationWriter. Bump.. jhowey wrote: > Hi, > > What would be the best way to create an Order property for the &...

UpDating Office 2001 for Mac
I have Office 2001 for Mac that is used with System 9. what do I need to up-date for Office to run with System 10.2 Jaguar or do I have to buy an new version You can continue to use Office 2001, however you'd need to run it in Classic (OS 9 emulation) mode. Classic mode is essentially a copy of OS 9 running within OS X, but applications that run in Classic don't have the new features of OS X. The OS X native version of Microsoft Office is Office X, which you can purchase at special reduced upgrade pricing since you own a copy of the previous version, Office 2001. On 8/18/03 3:04...

KB974455 Internet Explorer 7 Security Update Failed to Install
I have been having issues getting my updates to go install on my computer. I've been reading through the newsgroups and the troubleshooter and have it down to one last update (KB974455). The error message I get is as follows: Problem: A problem on your computer is preventing updates from being downloaded or installed Solution: To fix the problem, try installing the updates again. If that doesn't work, use the Troubleshooter to try solve the problem. I believe the code that goes with this is 00x8024000...I'm at work now and my PC is at home so I'm going on ...

de-concatenate !!!!!!!
Hi, I hope someone will help (sorry to ask again if these questions have already been answered in this forum). In a workbook, I use �x� similar worksheets in which I use the following for each worksheet: D2538=a date, every two rows (can be following dates, but can also be non-following dates); E25:E38=one or more file numbers per row (i.e., E25=152; E26=EF125, GV25-150 (separated by a coma and a space); ect. (can be numbers, combination of number(s) and letter(s), can be anything�)); and finally M3=a reference number for each worksheet (i.e., 2004-56). I input every date and file numbers ma...

Microsoft Forms ComboBox control in a Dailog Box
I have added handlers for DOuble CLick and click events in CalssWizard, but my handlers don't get invoked when I set a breakpoint. I have checked the entries in the DECLARE EVENTSINK and that seems to be fine. Similar events on other controls seem to work fine. What could be the problem? SK Double click for a combobox should not be in the event sink, but in the message map. joe On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:23:13 -0800, "sk" <sjkhan101@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have added handlers for DOuble CLick and click events in >CalssW...

Urgent : DST Exchange Calendar Update Config Tool and Exchange 5.5
Hi, Can someone please help !!! I'm trying to rung the Exchange Calendar Update config tool against an Exchange 5.5 servers in an Exchange 5.5 Org, and getting error wrong DN, also getting 0x80070057. ( Unable to get mailbox list, caused by wrong DN )... Tried putting the DN in every format I can think of, but because there is no Exchange 2000 or Active Directory in this environement, it dos'nt take it... The article for the tool says it's compatible with Exchange 5.5, but can't get arround the first window... Thanks very very much for any help !!! -- try using v...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 problems
When clicking on an email address in a website I get the following error message from microsoft outlook: "Can't create item" Does anyone know how to correct this? Also, I have to press the send/receive button to send or receive, at work I do not it does it automatically. Does anyone know how to correct this as well? Thank you. 1. Delete your frmscache.dat file 2. Define your send immediately options under Tools->Options. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus,...

Help / tutorials for user who is new to CRM
I am new to CRM. I have a service business (no product) that I would like to use CRM to track (past & future) appointments and other work done for clients, work performed vs. billed, and report on overall time spent and allocated. I have browsed through some of the online information, installed the software, created clients and contacts and users. Could someone point me to a resource that can walk me through the basics of using CRM as a newbie? Thank you. You might want to consider attending an instructor led course for Microsoft CRM. ============================== John O'...

CRM 1.0 Sales for Outlook installation problem
Greetings - I'm attempting to install v1.0 of Sales for Outlook, however I'm not having much luck. The client PC is Win2K pro SP4, running Office XP Sp2. I've checked this newsgroup thoroughly in hopes of finding a solution, however I've only found suggestions that have so far not helped. So far I've seen people suggest checking that the client resides in the same AD domain as the server, ensuring that the user doing the install has appropriate install rights and is a licensed CRM user assigned to at least one role, doing regsrv32 on CrmIsapi.dll and probably a...

Reports i CRM 1.2
Hi. Is it possible to filter what reports the users can access? We only use 5-10 reports, and would like to spare the users clicking through all the others reports. In addition to that, we would like to add links to some custom report. I know I can do it by editing the config.isv file. But then the links will be places in the left side, and not among the other reports. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. Jacob; You need to use the Crystal Reports Manager - check out Microsoft article 834791.. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...

Error 1920 during CRM install
I would like to set up a CRM to try it. I have 2 W2K3 hungarian servers. One Domain controller with Exchange 2000 and one SQL 2000 server. I have installed these as the installation manual says. I have set the local to English (US). I start CRM install and I get the message: "Error 1920 Service Crystal Cache Server (CacheServer) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services". If I choose Ignore, I get this message every Crystal services. I am logged in as domain administartor. What have I done incorrectly? Hi - did you every find out how...

CRM 4.0
After close any activities i can't see any note with attachement...system try to establish connection after few minutes I can... ...

No Current Record error
I have a form with a subform on it. When I open the form with the acFormAdd option (to add a new record) I get the error "No Current Record" on the following: Me.RecordsetClone.MoveLast which is in the load event of a subform on the form. The statements Me.RecordsetClone.MoveLast Me.RecordsetClone.MoveFirst are in my subform so the "Item n of n Items" label box will show the correct number of items. How can I avoid this error message? Robert When you open a form in add mode, it does not load any records. Consequently, the instruction to move to the ...