RM Error: General failure in scheduling engine

Good day!

It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any
errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General
failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar
and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could
shine some light on this problem, or have a cure?

Any help would be welcome.

Ralph Lehmann

0
Ralph
5/22/2007 7:52:28 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Ralph,

I ain´t got this failure yet, but I got also a problem with some kind of
calendar (creating a new item from within outlook won´t work) and so I
searched around a bit.

maybe this link will help:
http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2007/05/error-when-creating-new-appointment.html

Regards,

René Armbruster

"Ralph Lehmann" wrote:

> Good day!
>
> It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any
> errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General
> failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar
> and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could
> shine some light on this problem, or have a cure?
>
> Any help would be welcome.
>
> Ralph Lehmann

Integration Manager
Hello Hope someone can help me with this. I am trying to create an integration into RM. The source file I have contains the Goods and the Tax nominal accounts and values. These will always be credits. The system I am integrating from has no concept of Debtors Control, so effectively the source file I have only has the Credit amounts, no Debit amounts. The Debtors Control (Receivables) will always be the same account, and the value will be the full invoice value that appears in my header record. I can't see a way to use the source file I have to get the Credit amounts in, and...

Reporting Schedule error
Atter migrating from DPM 2007 to Server 2008 64bit- The reporting services Server cannont connect to the DPM database A single report does work, but can schedule anything? ...

DSAcess Error
As per microsofts's instruction I have set the directory access to auto discovery for everything. Unfortunately for some reason it is choosing as its configuration domain controller the DC/GC in our most physically remote site with the most time out errors. First of all why is it doing that? How or should I change it? Currently it is causing a lot of performance issues. I finally have to restart the information store, MTA stack and systems attendant services or the clients are unable to connect to the exchange server. Anyone had this issue before? Any information you have would be ...

the messaging interface has returned an unknown error
Hi, When i do a reply all or print it gives me this error: the messaging interface has returned an unknown error Any suggestions? thanks Have you tried using Detect and Repair from the Help menu? "Tommy" <Tommy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51829E9E-F3E4-4027-84C1-0E44CB633C08@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When i do a reply all or print it gives me this error: > > the messaging interface has returned an unknown error > > Any suggestions? > > thanks ...

VBA Error in Excel 2003
I have recently upgrade from Office XP to Office 2003. I'm running XP Pro w/SP2 and all of the updates for Windows and Office. Here is the problem I'm having: When trying to run macros in Excel 2003 I get the following error message: "This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other programmability-related features." Not sure why I'm getting this message, everything is installed from the CD. I have done all of the troubleshooting listed on Microsoft's website, and nothing seems to help. But if I go back to Excel 2002 and run the s...

Windows
Hi - hope someone can help I get the following message: exception processing message c00000013 75b6bf7c 4 75b6f7c 75b6bf7c This just started for no apparant reason. The message won't cancel, try again or continue. It returns after re boot. Compter still runs fine - just can't get rid of the message. Only recent program addition was Quicken 2010 - how ever this error message didn't happen immediately after it was loaded. I did find some threads on this but nothing there that seemed to directly address this issue. Running XP Home edition version 2002 Service Pac...

e2k mail undeliverable error
Hi we're trying to move from exch5.5 to exch2000. Both exchanges are in different organisations. We've done all the necessary steps. exch 5.5 can receive/send mail from itself and 2000. Exch 2000 can send/receive mail to itself but not to exch 5.5. The error is " /O=TEST/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=55u3 on 29/03/2005 5:36 PM A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. <waitest.test.com.pg #5.4.6> " Further, we can see exch 5...

Macro to change X-axis scale has errors
I've read and studied code from a number of posts on this subject but my "newbie" macro code has errors. I have the minimumscale value and maximumscale value (entered by the user) stored in Sheet1 at $E$2 and $F$2. My chart is in Sheet2. This is my complete macro: Sub ChangeXAxisScale() ' ' ChangeXAxisScale Macro ' With Worksheets("Sheet2") With ActiveChart.Axes(1, 1) .MinimumScale = Range("$E$2").Value .MaximumScale = Range("$F$2").Value End With End With End Sub I know I am missing s...

RM-Statement
Is it possible to get the originating currency on a Statement? -- Toni Toni Can you give more info on which statement you want the originating currency. To the best of my knowledge any report you print in GP will be printed in functinal/originating currency only. Regards Reddu On Sep 28, 6:08=A0pm, Toni <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to get the originating currency on a Statement? > -- > Toni Print Receivables Statements. -- Toni "reddy" wrote: > Toni > > Can you give more info on which statement you want the originating...

POP3 connector errors
Hello, I have regularly errors because a too last longing response of the POP server. Is there a way to increase any time-out that would minimise this problem. Thanks for any info, Jean-Jacques ...

I receive an error about resources each time I schedule a service
I have two services setup in the Services section of CRM 3.0, they are "Network Install" and "Network Support". On each one I get a message that says "Required resources have not been selected for one or more selection rules. To complete the rules, click Required Resources.". I seem to have completed this step but it keeps saying the same thing. Can someone provide some direction on this please. Resources aren't just people. They can also be buildings, vehicles, equipment, etc. Check the definition of the rule to see all the entities it is asking for....

Smart List Builder
I am building a smart list query that needs to link my customtable to the RM Open and RM History - how to you link that? Right now I just have the RM Open linked to my main table and the RM Apply Open linked to my RM Open. I need to have the RM History and RM Apply History. When i first created the smart list, i just have the RM Open and RM Apply Open. works grea. But then i added RM History linked to my table, then i get nothing, so i took RM History off, so kind of back to square one. The reason is, the transactions I am looking at are linked/related to the cash receipts entry wind...

Webservice Fetch Error in Form_Onload
Hi , I have try this fetch xml in other program , it works fine. and I have try Retrieve with this mothed , it works fine. But when I run this code with Fetch, I get error message:Soap : ClientServer was unable to process request, 0X80040216 , An unexpected error occurred. Platform. My code is below var sXml = ""; var oXmlHttp = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP"); var serverurl = "http://elynx1:5555"; var sFetchXml="<fetch mapping='logical'><entity name='contract'><all-attributes/></entity></fetch>&quo...

Sending error #4
I'm getting a sending reported error 0x800ccc69 The tricky thing is that there is nothing in my outbox. What is it trying to send? Make sure your are running the latest virus protection and spyware removal program. >-----Original Message----- >I'm getting a sending reported error 0x800ccc69 > >The tricky thing is that there is nothing in my outbox. >What is it trying to send? >. > ...

Error Messages #2
Hi I hope you can help... I am using vlookup functions and as we know if it can't find a value i returns a cell value of #N/A. However the result of the lookup is used to calculate another part o the worksheet. So if there is an error #N/A I want it to appear in th spreadsheet either as a blank cell or as a value of 0. Is this possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(....),0,VLOOKUP(...)) HTH Frank > Hi I hope you can help... > > I am using vlookup functions and as we know if it can't find a value > it returns a cell value...

Report Services Error on Client -- but reports work on the server
When I try to run reports on a client a get reporting error. But when I am on Remote Desktop to the CRM server, all reports work. Reporting Services Error -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Get Online Help Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. Note: SQL Report Services is installed on a different server than SQL...

Serialize error
I have a CTypedPtrArray m_ListNames. I input names and with serialize I save those names to disk. It all works fine until I try to save my document after I have either deleted one of the objects in mListNames or I delete and object in m_ListNames and I then SetAt(same_index) a new object in m_ListNames. I have put breakpoints in the program and found that I get an error at run time when it reaches serialize objects of m_ListNames. Is there code that I am forgetting to add or is there an error in the way that I am deleting objects of m_ListNames? Thanks Al -- Just Al Just code error. ...

Post department hours to unit accounts in General Ledger
I would like to see the hours that are allocated to departments in Payroll, also be posted to unit accounts in General Ledger. Currently we have to do this manually for doing analytical reporting on financial statements (Sales per man hour or SPH) by taking numbers off the payroll posting journals and then reentering them as a JE in General Ledger. Thank you. -- Douglas J Karel Pax vobiscum ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in t...

Error 0x00040820
Hola, Este error me esta dando al querer bajar los correos de exchange.. "ÆMicrosoft de tarea ServerÆ de Exchange informó de error (0x00040820) : errores en sincronización de fondo. En la mayoría de casos, la información además es disponible en un registro de sincronización en la carpeta de elementos Deleted. " Alguien tiene alguna idea de como puedo resolver este problema ya que reviso en el server y no encuentro nada fuera de lo normal. Saludos Javier Javieranria@hotmail.com Javier Compruebe su generaci�n y r�plica fuera de l�nea del ...

Msimn error #3
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. All of a sudden when i am opening up my Outlook Express it freezes. When i do ctrl/alt/del the box pops up and says Msimn not responding. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to fix this problem? Thanks in advance for any help!! ...

Out of Memory Error, Error Handling!
Hi, Note1: I currently have a macro that accesses thousands of rows of data in a particular worksheet of the same workbook & generates a summary. Hence, i want to check if there is sufficient memory space (that the m/c would not hang) and then continue to the next line of code. I am checking for "err.number <> 0" at specific points to determine if it is ok to continue and also using "application.cutcopymode = false" where ever applicable. Have i missed out on anything? Is there a specific error number for "out of memory" or something ? Further,...

Run-time error '-2147217900 (80040e14)'
I have a tree list control I want to populate with Categories based on a Client. The client number is input into a text box & then the update event populates the tree based on the selection. I get a syntax error when it tries to open the recordset based on the SQL. Two tables are invloved (Client & Categories; in a 1-to-many relationship on pID field). Here'e the code: Dim rstCategory As New ADODB.recordset, rstComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim rstSubComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim tvwTree As Object Dim nodX As Node Dim I As Integer Dim blnAllRecs As B...

CRM Outlook error
We are getting errors in the CRM Outlook client that seems to indicate that the user cannot authenticate with the web server. Tracking e-mails works OK, but when the user clicks "Regarding" to assign the email to an account (not the contact it was sent to), a "red-x" CRM error page comes up that says "An error has occured". The event log has errors that indicate a bad username and password. Loading CRM from IE works fine - no login box comes up. I have had her clear all passwords and clear the IE cache, but the error still shows up. It apparently start...

Manufacturing MRP error
I get the following error at the end of the MRP regeneration, I click OK and it will print the very long report. I am not sure though that MRP is actually finishing becuase the history window shows incomplete. Here is the error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionCheckForData (CheckforData()). Does anyone have any idea what this error message is? -- Doug Under the Debug button: 'MRP_Regen',1,6/12/2008, 18,3,1,1,0,1 'mmrpRegneFullStart',0, 6/12/2008, "E0111",18,3,1,1,0,1,0,0 -- Doug "Doug" wrote: > I get the following err...

Move Mailbox failure results in maildata on source and target servers (Exchange 5.5)
Hi all, I have two Exchange 5.5 SP4 servers running in the same site. Due to priv.edb corruption on one of the servers, I started moving mailboxes to the second server. A few of the moves failed without explanation. The only potentially related even was something about rules synchronization, but Google and MS KB searches yielded nothing. Here's the problem: - Moved USER mailbox from SERVER_X to SERVER_Y - Move failed at some point - "Mailbox resources" on SERVER_Y shows that USER has approx. 1.4GB on SERVER_Y, but USER doesn't show up in "Server Recipients" - ...