Resolving Case Error - "An error has occurred ... contact sys admi

Web client - One of my users is having problems resolving cases. The error
message dialog appears with the following message:
"An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system
administrator."

I've checked the event viewer on the server but can't find any further
information. The user is in the same Business Unit with the same Role as
other users who can resolve Cases without a problem. The user owns the case
that he's trying to resolve.

We've run a full Publish through deployment manager and IISRESET to ensure
all customizations were published.
The user runs the web client through a Citrix terminal so I got our Citrix
administrator to clear the session cache, still no joy. The user has also
rebooted his terminal.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Richie
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The user had an apostrophe in his name, this causes a problem. Removing the
apostrophe from the user name solved the problem.

"Datapac" wrote:

> Web client - One of my users is having problems resolving cases. The error
> message dialog appears with the following message:
> "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system
> administrator."
>
> I've checked the event viewer on the server but can't find any further
> information. The user is in the same Business Unit with the same Role as
> other users who can resolve Cases without a problem. The user owns the case
> that he's trying to resolve.
>
> We've run a full Publish through deployment manager and IISRESET to ensure
> all customizations were published.
> The user runs the web client through a Citrix terminal so I got our Citrix
> administrator to clear the session cache, still no joy. The user has also
> rebooted his terminal.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Richie

Error 0x80044005 #2

Formatting upper or lower case text
Is there a way to make the first letter of text Upper case while the rest of the text is lower case? EG: Henry Beeler What if I just wanted to manipulate the output in a query or tbl? Is this the only way to format this? "Ofer Cohen" wrote: > Try > > StrConv([FieldName], vbProperCase) > > -- > Good Luck > BS"D > > > "lschuh" wrote: > > > Is there a way to make the first letter of text Upper case while the rest of > > the text is lower case? EG: Henry Beeler ...

error C2511: overloaded member function ~~~ not found in 'CEdit'
Hello. I wonder if I have chosen right group. I have overloaded some function of CEdit and got above error. As far as I have searched msdn and google, this error occurs when parameter is different between overloaded function declaration and definition and this is not my case. I have no idea why I have met this error. In function body, I have used member function of CWnd which is parent of CEdit. I am new to C++ and VC++ and please help me solve this problem. Thanks. "JY Kim" <jkim747.n0zpam@paran.com> wrote in message news:ttgq345serajf5dulj9sqaai0llp7k6h1a@4ax.com... > ...

how to use keyboard in this case
Without using the mouse how can we copy the value in all the cell.. forx exa.. if we write Jan in the celll then without using the mouse when we g down with the help of keyboard it should go like jan , feb and soon.. kindly help me out thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You will need to add some VBA code to the Workbook_SheetSelectionChang Event. When the selected cell changes your code will be fired. Al you need to do is add the logic to add the values you want to the othe cells. I am still a little confused as to what you want to do. Do yo want this code to w...

Macro code produces error

Read Only error on BE database
Why are we getting a Read Only error? Error: could not use ‘BE_Database.mdb’; file already in use. The ‘BE_Database.mdb’ is on a network. A new employee, with a new PC & a copy of a FE database, is having a Read Only problem. His desktop FE database is hitting tables in a BE database. However when no one else is hitting the tables, he can access the BE tables without any errors. We all use Office 2003 & both databases are 2003. Also when he directly opens the BE database, he receives the following error (when someone is hitting tables). Error: The database ‘BE_Database’ ...

Custom Report error
I created a custom report from a service activity that includes information from the related entity. It works in my test environment. When I moved to client production and run it I get the following error: An error has occurred during report processing. Query execution failed for dataset 'ServiceAppointment'. The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'SynACT_cagsite', database 'CharteredAdvisoryGroup_MSCRM', schema 'dbo'. Here is the SQL statement: SELECT CRMAF_FilteredServiceAppointment.owneridname, CRMAF_FilteredServiceAppoin...

Error in PDF from Publisher
Is anyone else having problems with PDFs that are made from Publisher? I sent a PDF to our off site printer last week, and the job came back with mysterious black lines in the background. I literally tore the file apart trying to determine the cause, and concluded that the lines appeared during the PDF conversion. There was nothing in the Publisher file that looked awry, and the location of the lines didn't correspond with any of the graphics in the document. They appeared to be completely random. Also, the lines were not visible in the PDF when viewed on screen. When they re-ran the j...

Error Message in IE8 "Sysfader : iexplore.exe Application Error"
Hi, I've suddenly started getting an error in Internet Explorer 8 when I view certain web pages (including the "new tab page"!!!) I don't have to click on anything, just open up the webpage. The error is : Sysfader : iexplore.exe Application Error The instruction at "0x3dc29edc" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read" I've tried switching off all visual effects in Windows, and running Internet Explorer with no Add-ons, but still get the same error. I've scanned for viruses and malware and have fo...

error code 8024402c
Good day ive got windows vista ultimate when i try to do updates the error 8024402c comes up ive tryed so many sugestence but i can't came write can some one please try and help me -- pflutske ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pflutske's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/165746.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1284427.htm http://forums.techarena.in "pflutske" <pflutske.43ic3c@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message news:pflutske.43ic3c@DoNotSpam.com... > > Good day ive g...

Phonecall to case
I'm trying to implement the code from a previous thread ("changing phone call status" in this group), which I cannot post to, so apologies for the new thread... It's a modification of EmailToCase code that creates a new case from a phone call, and then attaches that phone call to the new case as an activity. My EmailToCase is working fine, but on the phone call to case I get the following (no new cases are created). Please can anyone point me in the right direction here?:- System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. at System.Web.Ser...

Error 1026
Dear , We are using Window NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.5 SP4 ANd I find One Mail can't send into this Mail Server And Find Below Error Msg on Event Log Event ID: 1026 Source MSExchangeIS Private Type Warning Description An error occurred with the following call stack: EcDeliverMessage(): 0080040600 EcCreateMessage(): 0080040600 EcUnpackMDBEF(): 0080040600 EcMessageFromMDBEF(): 0080040600 EcAttachFromMDBEF(): 0080040600 EcMessageFromMDBEF(): 0080040600 Anyone Know Why and how to fix it Sean http://support.microsoft.com/...

Error 2237
Hi! I have a form that is having some coding issues. When I use the copy record command I get run time error 2237. I deleted the lookup box on my form and tried the copy record button and had no problems. When I reinserted the lookup box, the error resumed. Here is all of the code on the form: Option Compare Database Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.NewRecord Or IsNull(Me.prjParentProjectID) Then Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = False Else Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = True End If End Sub Private Sub cmdClose_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdClose_Click DoCmd.Close...

econnect outgoing service installation error
Hi, all, I just reinstalled eConnect to fix the MSMQ problem. The econnect_incoming9 is OK and a test RM XML worked, but the outgoing one was not installed and I got tons of errors message like the following: eConnect_OutGoing Object reference not set to an instance of an object. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at eConnect_OutGoing.ExecuteCompanyRequest.RequesteConnectOutData() at eConnect_OutGoing.eConnect_OutGoing.StartThread(String dbname) How do I fix it? Thanks, George Wu ...

Macro cases for accounting/banking/financing
Hi, I started learning Macro several weeks ago. But I am very confused while reading the book that I have. I am just wondering how I would be able to use these features. Would you please show me some of the cases that you would use Macro in accounting/banking/financing field. Thanks You'll do better at exam time if you do the research yourself. Search in Google, using keywords like accounting, Excel, macro, and you should find lots of examples. Jon wrote: > Hi, > > I started learning Macro several weeks ago. But I am very confused while > reading the book that I have. ...

Using Select Case on Single column only
I'm writing code to standardize a report I get from someone. 1. I need to change the single character value in each cell to the actual name using Select Case Example if cell value = B then "Bacon" else if value = C then "Cheese" else if value = E then "Eggs" etc I've gotten the following code using example found here but I'm stuck on defining my column range. My code works as long as there are no blank cells. and how do I use test each cell and stop at last cell of column even if there is a blank row. My code Start Sub FixReport()...

case resolution type #2
I cant find this anywhere, I have changed this picklist before because i have custom fields in the picklist, can someone please put me out my misery and tell me where to find this attribute? regards Ian Hi Ian Watson, I am not sure if it will help you or not but you need to look for attribute in following entities; 1. incidentresolution 2. incident -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Ian Watson" wrote: > ...

Outlook 2003 error msg. "rules in error"
I have set up rules for email and a specific sender the rule is to "permanently delete it". However when I get subsequent email forthis specific sender I get an error message titled "rules in error" and it says "you don't have permission to ....set(?) this rule" or something close to that. All my ther rules (including some that "delete" are working fine. I am the administrator on my desktop computer and I do import/export my .pst files between my laptop and my desktop - both running XP and Office 2003 This can happen if you have the accoun...

xsl Transform
I've got a c# app that does some transforms using XSL files that are stored as Embedded Resources in the app. That turns out to be significant; i.e., the problem I've encountered goes away if I reference the XSL files from the file system. The problem is that within the XSL file I have a reference to document(''), intending to "self reference" the stylesheet. As I mentioned above, this works fine as long as the stylesheet is file based; however when it is instead an embedded resource then the document('') call returns an empty node set. I'm guessi...

kernell32.dll error
I am getting an error message when I shut down outlook 2002. It reads: Outlook has caused an error in Kernel32.dll. Outlook will now close. WHATS THE OS? >-----Original Message----- >I am getting an error message when I shut down outlook 2002. It reads: >Outlook has caused an error in Kernel32.dll. Outlook will now close. > > >. > ...

Releated to JIT Error
Hello, I am facing following problem.Need Help. Error message is comming : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- JIT Debugging component registration is incorrect Please repair the installation of the most recent version of Visual Studio.Net or Remote Debugging components. Alternatively, execute the following command as an Administrator to manually repair the JIT Debugging component registration: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\vs7jit.exe" / RegServer -----------------------------------------------...

Mail delivery Error
Hello, Need some explaination here, if I am an user using abc.com. When I send a message to user@mydomain.com and I received the following notification. My question is, does it mean that 1. my mailbox is exceeded storage allocation? or 2. user@mydomain.com mailbox is exceeded storage allocation? ------------------------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@mydomain.com on 8/10/2004 11:42 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fail...

outlook 2002 reported error 0x8004060C
Can't send and receive email. I always get the following message: "Sending and Receiving reported error 0x8004060C" I scanned pst which is not corrupted. Any ideas? T ...

Error trying to run scheduled reports
I've installed the Microsoft CRM 3.0 Report Scheduling Wizard, but when I try to run it, I'm getting the following error: Server Error in '/' Application System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The permissions granted to user 'NT Authority\Network Service' are insufficient for performing this operation... It goes on from here, but keeps saying teh same thing. I can't figure out where the permission issue is arising. I've tried changing the Report Server logon account and the default app pool identity account. Neither one makes a difference. Has...

Names resolve twice
When typing names into the TO: field of Outlook 2002 then tabbing to the next field, names from our companies GAL are resolved and listed twice in the TO: field. All SPs and patches have been applied to Outlook 2002. Out of curiosity, if you check Tools | Options | E-Mail Options | Advanced E-Mail Options, is the option to allow a comma as an address separator checked? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Contact Schmontact" <anonymous@discussio...