Resolution Activities

I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost?
Which field stores this information?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The Opportunity has a 'state' and 'staus reason' field - you should find
that the State field is what you are looking for the 'status reason' is the
'why' (i.e why you won/lost).
Guy.
"EricaUW" <EricaUW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost?
> Which field stores this information?

0
Guy

Possible to close a 'group' of activities
Sooo, in my zeal to play with this version, I created a quick campaign that generated around 2500 letters to leads (I really did this through the partner direct site), so I want to track that letter in the history. Around 2500 letters have been created for me to manage in 'Activities', instead of 'History' for the Lead. I don't see an intuitive way to select a group of activities and quickly close that activity. Instead it appears as if I have to open each one, go to the Action menu, choose close letter, and then close the activity. This might age me in dog ye...

edit Activities Associated View of Account
Is it possible to change the Associated view of the Activities in an Account Form? Unfortunately some links were left out of the Views Customisation module. Using these url's you can access the respective views and modify them. Open the URL in a web browser and copy the required link below - make sure you substitute "CRM Server" with the name of your actual crm server. View: Closed Activities: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001901} View: All Activities: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0...

[Dialogs] : Adapt to resolution
Hi, I am pocket pc programmer and I would like to know how tou would do this. I have mobile devices with different screen resolutions(240x240, 240x320) and I would like to know how I can adapt my dialogs and controls in function of this. I can get device resolution but after how can I resize my dialog resource to fit the resolution. I am assuming that we are talking about dialog boxes. There are only two ways to solve this problem. One is to have separate dialog templates, one for each resolution you want to support. (most preferred way I would say) The other is to move controls around ...

Purchase request resolution
What is the significance of purchase request resolution window. Why would a user using MRP use this window? The help says that this window is used to address shortages pointed by MRP. Why would MRP not generate PO for these shortages on its own. I am confused on when to use this window and when to use MRP. Is it possible to use this window without running MRP or does MRP need to be run for this. Jack Jack The purchase request window is where you go to convert the MRP calculated quantities into PO's. I do not know of any way to use this window without running MRP first. BTW,...

Move Active Window
I need to write a program that moves the active window after every 20 seconds. I believe there must be some api function for that but dont know which one. Can any one help. In most case the active window will be VB6 IDE itself so if any active window is not easy is it easy to write a code that moves the VB6 IDE after every twenty seconds?? Don't ask why I want to do it, I just need to do it!! Thanks On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 18:05:15 +0500, "VB6Pro" <no_more_nonsense@myemail.com> wrote: >I need to write a program that moves the active window after every 20...

Reading the screen resolution
How can I read the usable sceen resolution ( not including task bar)? >How can I read the usable sceen resolution ( not including task bar)? Chris, Use SystemParametersInfo SPI_GETWORKAREA Dave ...

Active X Component Can't Create Object
every time I try to open RMS (any app) I get this message! HUH? What's happening? All other programs on my computer are working fine. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_07BF_01C71CD3.FFFBAEB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Mickie, You need to re-register some .dll's Probably un-installed something = that un-registered them. Follow these instructions; http://tinyurl.com/yaxnc2 Try the last 2 lines first as they are the most common. Must have access to CustomerSource --=20 Jeff=...

Active X controls
Ok, I have a issue understanding how to use the Active X contols. I wa trying to create a "combo drop down box", which I can do, I just can no figure out how to assign list of data to it. Anyone know how to d this -- dksorea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dksoreal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=222 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38332 Click on the 'properties' icon on the control toolbox and it will display a properties window. Look for the List...

Allow Activities to Roll up to view from Custom entities
CRM should allow activities to be rolled up to parent entity. This should be configurable change. When creating a relationship, The relationship behaviour setting should also have rollup activity settings. same as Assign, Share, UnShare, Reparent Delete and Merge. Let me know if this makes sense. Thanks Q ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the ...

get screen resolution
I would like to be able to position my forms and adjust the zoom in relation to the users screen resolution. I've seen several visual basic code samples that get the dimensions of the windows desktop in order to calculate the screen size but none work with VBA. Is it possible within the limitations of Excel (2002)? Craig, You can use the GetSystemMetrics API function to return the screen size. Declare Function GetSystemMetrics Lib "user32" (ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long Sub AAA() Debug.Print GetSystemMetrics(0&) Debug.Print GetSystemMetrics(1&) End Sub -...

Image resolution
Hi, Is there any way to get the resolution of an image file(.bmp file) other than refering to biXPelsPerMeter value? Regards John ...

Customer Report that shows *all* activity
I'm looking for some kind of A/R - Customer History report that shows every little thing that has ever happened with that customers account. For example, we have a customer who's payment was received then adjusted out due to a bounced check. A second payment for the same amount was made a few days later - and inadvertently adjusted out for the original bounced check. The A/R detail report doesn't show this kind of detail. The account statement is more confusing than calculus to most folks - seriously, the statement is bad. Does anyone have a report that shows every singl...

CRM 3.0 Distribute Campaign Activity
My company is in the process of installing CRM 3.0. During the testing/evaluation process, we have encountered the error "Direct E-mail via Mail Merge is off. The activity cannot be distributed. Please contact your system administrator." This error occurred after a campaign, campaign activity, and target marketing list with members had been created and the "Distribute Campaign Activity" button clicked. Can you provide any assistance in resolving this issue? -- David Connect David Goto Settings | Organizational Settings | System Settings | Marketing Tab. Her...

outlook screen resolution
I've managed to change the resolution of ,y outlook screen and don't know how to get it back. Everything is magnified rt now and I hate it. The resolution of the sys is set to 1024x768. What do I do? This is not an Outlook issue. Navigate to the display icon in control panel. Double-click that for display settings. The Settings tab is where screen resolution control usually resides. "HB" <HB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A36BAFF-F35F-4DDC-8B9C-0EA33C6B74CD@microsoft.com... > I've managed to change the resolution of ,y outlook screen and...

Tracking activities/appointments (made in CRM) in Outlook
I've created an appointment within CRM3, Is it possible to receive an email-notification of this in Outlook? Second I'd love to know if it's possible to see my appointment back in Outlook --> Calendar (the given date in CRM doesn't show anything in Calendar) Do I have to push buttons to synchronize something or create a workflow? replies most welcome. you can write a workflow to send email when appointment is created. the crm outlook client should give you the integration with your calendar. "CRM Student" wrote: > I've created an appointment withi...

Reports
(CRM4 Live) I'm trying to do some custom reports, and under the 'related records' one of the options available to select is "Activity Parties". They sound like fun, but I don't know what they are.. Can anyone explain what 'Activites Partys' are? -- g2tex everyone should go to at least one activty party in their life! activity parties are the people/organizations that participate in activities. there are around 11 different participation types such as owner, regarding, sender, recipient, cc, bcc, etc. you can get the full list in the SDK or here: h...

Activating a Macro
How do I activate this Macro? Sub sigma_to_cell() Selection.Font.Name = "Symbol" Selection.Value = "S" End Sub Any help is greatly appreciated. Dan d_kight wrote: > How do I activate this Macro? > > Sub sigma_to_cell() > Selection.Font.Name = "Symbol" > Selection.Value = "S" > End Sub > > Any help is greatly appreciated. > > Dan Hi Dan, Try ALT+F8 and then chose "sigma_to_cell" It will place a the Sigma in the active cell(s) Regards, Bondi Tools > Macro > Macros > select the macr...

Opportunities with no Activities
Hi, I am trying to construct an advanced find view to show all the open opportunities over a certain amount that have never had an activity associated to them. I keep running into a stumbling block - none of the combinations I have been trying seem to work. When I try show me all the opportunities that have activities that don't equal open, closed, scheduled or canceled that doesn't seem to work. Jerry On Sep 24, 3:44 pm, "Jerry W" <jerry at you know what ibizinitiatives.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to construct an advanced find view to show al...

Disabled Users' Workflow activities
Hello friends, Some CRM users have left the company and we disabled them. We changed the workflows so that the tasks that were sent namely to them (as System Users) go to the new recipients. But what can we do about the workflow rules and sales processes that were initiated earlier? It seems that, when the workflow is initiated it "copies" all steps and cannot refresh the information until it is finished. As a result, when an activity is sent to a disabled user, the whole workflow stops.... Do you confirm this? Is there anything I can do to "refresh" the worlflows that are ...

Hide Case Resolution Fields
Hi, Can anyone provide any guidance in terms how to hide some of the fields on the Case Resolution screen? The customer I'm currently working with does not require most of the fields on the resolution form and it is not possible to remove these fields using the user-interface or client-side scripting... Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mary ...

Resolution
Is Publisher capable of producing output in 300 DPI (or more)? And can this be "converted" to PDF using Broadgun PDFMachine? dirk. Hi Dirk (dirk@nospam_to_remove_ofcourse.woodstone.nu), in the newsgroups you posted: || Is Publisher capable of producing output in 300 DPI (or more)? || And can this be "converted" to PDF using Broadgun PDFMachine? Yes, Publisher can output 300 dpi. And yes, you can convert Publisher files to PDF's using third party applications such as PDFMachine. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This postin...

Version change for an Active Document server
Hi, I have an application which can act as an Active Document Server - i.e. you can copy an object from the application and paste it into PowerPoint. The object apperas as a rectangle with some text - and if you double click on it in the PowerPoint slide, (and if you have my application installed), a form opens up that provides more information about the object & even edit it. This is a SDI application where the document is derived from COleDocument & I have a ServerItem derived object as well. I override the Serialize method, which allows the PowerPoint document to store all the in...

How to reference an active cell
I've recorded a simple macro for Excel, where I work with a row. But I want to work with a row the active cell is on, but Macro Recorder has writen me an absolute referencing. Should anyone help me, how to rewrite the code? Sub Za�ed�n�_��dku() Range("A12:W12").Select !!! With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With End Sub -- Tomas Vognar, beginner, Office XP Sub Za�ed�n�_��dku() With Activecell.Entirerow.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With End Sub -- --- HTH Bob (there&#...

MFC and GDI+
I asked a question on 16 April, and got some useful hints. For which my thanks. I can now report the resolution for anyone interested. [The inspiration came from http://www.codeproject.com:80/vcpp/gdiplus/gdipprint.asp to which a friend pointed me.] The problem: Replacing == pDC->MoveTo(...); pDC->LineTo(....); === by === Graphics graphics( pDC->m_hDC ); graphics.SetSmoothingMode( SmoothingModeAntiAlias ); graphics.DrawLine(....); === was working on any kind of DC except the printer. The resolution: === Graphics graphics( pDC->m_hDC ); graphics.SetPageUnit( UnitPixel )...

Activities/Journaling for Public Folder Contacts
I've created a company contacts folder in the Public Folders on Exchange 2k3. I've also created a journal folder in the public folders. I can set the contact folder to search the journal folder when I hit the activities tab, but I can't figure out how to make new journal entries go into the public folder journal instead of my mailbox journal. How do I do this? ...