required fund for rural dfevelopment project in IT sector

hello sir/madam,
                      i'm Agilan from chennai,India...i have done my MBA and
MSc HRD psychology from recognised university..i previously worked for an
organisation Drishtee dot com ltd as Training manager...now i want to spend
my time for rural development in Indiaand to help the people affected in
tsunami..people living in rural area were not aware of Computer and its uses
so i have planned to create awareness among them..for this project i need
some financial support to do this project...
my contact number is +91-9840299477
my account number is 53010274868
     so if anyone can help to do this service to the rural people for the
welfare or can any one can guide me for the further process i will be
thankful to them..
wt regards
Agilan
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

DPM2010 RTM
I'm trying to setup SMTP without authentication however it always returns the error ID 2013 logon failure. 2007 worked fine, can 2010 send alert with anonymous SMTP? Can you check if you can send mail using some other tool(powershell has send mail equivalent command) from the DPM machine to send an email using the same account? -- Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. DPM Newsgroup will be deprecated very soon. Please start using DPM TechNet forum at:http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en...

excel project
Please let me know, how to prepare a project delivery and installation schedule in excel 97 Nazir I feel the group will need a little more detail here -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "nazir" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e9a001c4568e$120ea170$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Please let me know, how to prepare a project delivery and > installation schedule in excel 97 ...

someone have done a 64 bit compilation of a project using MFC 7.0 headers ?
Hi Someone have done a 64 bit compilation of a project using MFC 7.0 headers ? I've tried to build but I get lot of errors with the MFC template classes using the compilers that comes from Platform SDK February 2003. I've done this pointing the executables path of visual studio (Tools->Options) to the IA 64 bin folder of the SDK. Thanks -- Leandro Gustavo Biss Becker http://go.to/leandrobecker ...

BP-System Requirements
Does anyone know where I can find more detail information on Web Server requirements for Business Portal? I'm looking for more detail on user access. We are talking about 400 users accessing it. What's the best approach? How many users per web server? Any help out there ... thanks Yes, there was a session at Convergence on this topic. If you have access to the Convergence site, go to https://www.msconvergence.com/downloads.aspx and scroll down to GP09 Planning for your Business Portal Implementation and Deployment. There is a zip file with a TON of good information. &quo...

error doing the same thing from a different project
In VS2005 I have multi-project solution with mostly C# projects but one VB project to provide a COM wrapper. Two of the projects use an external set of DLLs to create a report, using report definition data taken from an SQL Server. One of the projects creates the report just fine, but the other project errors out when trying to do the same thing. I have checked that the projects are referencing the same versions of all the DLLs and they appear to be identical. What could be the cause of this problem? Hello, > What could be the cause of this problem? No error me...

Purchase order Required
I would like to see a checkbox option in the customer screen Purchase Order number Required. Currently, there is nothing in SOP forcing you to enter data into the PO field. This in turn causes payment delays when a PO # is left off an order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&q...

Porting MFC project from VC++ 6 to VC++.NET questions.
Hello, I have a project written with VC++ 6 and i want(probably need) to port it to VC++ .NET. what worries me is that i have some callback functions in the code. They have the form : void Callback readdata....() { } the program reads "video streamed data" from the network card . This work fine withVC ++ 6. But will it work under VC++ .net. I will off course make the new project VC++ and MFC. Are there things are should be aware of? Thanks in advance JB If you are just talking about compiling an existing VC/MFC program with VC.NET then everything should be fine -...

Visual Studio 7 project subfolders
I know this may not be the exact group to ask this in, but in VS6.0 I used to be able to create subfolders within a project to keep my classes divided up conveniently. I just got VS7, however, and i can't seem to find any way to create subfolders. I can create subfolders for an entire SOLUTION, but not within a project. Am I missing or forgetting something here? Thanks! Duy Lam In article <1103060501.273198.247720@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "Duy Lam" <duylam@hotmail.com> wrote: >I know this may not be the exact group to ask this in, but in VS6.0 I >used t...

C#.Net developer required by direct client in Manchester
C#.Net developer required by direct client in Manchester - NH Duration: FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm Location: Manchester, NH *** IN_PERSON interview required***** * design and develop robust, high level web applications using C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server. * Ability to handle UI, middleware and backend application development and de-bugging of applicaitons * quality control of application developed * responsible for coordination of application development with on-site and off-site development team * Business Liaison with vendors and stake holders Required Skills: C#, ASP....

Cell format requires manual edit
I have a problem with changing the format of a pure number in a cell formatted as a text. After the type is changed to a number (actually it's changed to special - 000000), the cell refuses to change until after the cell is edited (with or without changes) and the ENTER key is pressed. Is there an easy way around this? A similar thing happens with a cell has a special enter character. Editing the cell and pressing enter changes the cell format to word wrap and to recognize the special character, though the character is not usually desired. I know how to delete the special characters wi...

I am trying to project out a line graph based on data
Hi, I have made a line chart based on some data for a fiften year period. I would like to plot out the future points for a thirty year period based on this data. Does anyone know how to do this? To perform a line projection, first click on the series the you would like to forecast. Go to Chart -> Add Trendline. The "options" tab will allow you to project the trend forward. You will probably want to use the "linear" option. It can also provide an equation which would allow you to manually calculate a future projection as opposed to using the trendline. -- Jo...

urgent requirement for project leader/apm required
hi, we are having urgent requirement for one of our client cmmi level5 company in hyd and chennai. if u r intrested send me ur updated resume gangadhar.sadhu@optionsindia.com Skill Microsoft Technologies Job Description Project Leader / APM required: Minimum 6 years experience out of which 2/3 years as PL / APM Education MCA / BE / Computer Science Graduates Technology - Microsoft VB / ASP .Net exposure - RDBMS - Oracle / SQL Server Experience in development & implementation in following Domains: Financial Costing Purchase & Inventory Sales Automation Payroll HR ...

bandwidth requirements
I have been told there are minimum bandwidth requirements for some applications. Can anyone tell me if this is true and what the minimum bandwidth requirements would be for Microsoft Exchange? That depends on your organization size: how many users, how many servers, messaging habits, etc. For a branch office with 30 users and a centralized Exchange server, 64 Kb may be sufficient... Or not! -- Blog "subject: exchange" http://spaces.msn.com/members/ehlo "Terri" <nospam.ttremblay@dca-falcon.com> wrote in message news:10v2blrpetc6j9f@corp.supernews.com... &...

Required text
Is there a way in Word 2007 to have some text imbedded that cannot be removed by a user? Have a paragraph that requires the user to choose between text a and text b with the ability to remove text not chosen but not both. Is this possible? ...

requirements
Software Engineers(2-4 Yrs Experience) Qualification : Engineer from reputed institution/MCA Technologists with any of the below skills set 1) C++, distributed application development under Linux, Unix and Windows, Telecom and IP protocols i.e. ISDN, SS7, R2, R1, H.323, SIP MGCP etc. 2) C++ and DBMS, SQL, across all platforms for Linux, NT and Unix. 3) VC++. Net, MFC and Win32 Programming, H.323, TCPIP, ISDN, SS7, SIP, Embedded VC, Windows CE 4) C++, Unix experience on multi-threaded development in Windows environment with a strong understanding of software testing concepts. ...

Outlook requires new authentication
Hi, One user account in our AD domain requires new authentication when starting Outlook and connecting to Exchange 2003. If he gives his ad domain password he able to connect his email box. Have anyone an idea why he is required to give second time his password although he is successfully logon ad domain with his username and password? Log into Exchange should be transparent to him like everyone else does. Thanks, Jose ...

Email Templates
Does anyone know how to get cross entity information into a standard email template? Our client wants to be able to be on the Account and send an automatic email that goes direct to the primary contact and pulls in the owner information lists all the open Opportunity information for that account. Much like a Invoice mail merge pulls all the related Product information onto it as line items. They also want it pretty and customer facing? Has anyone done soemthing like this or have a tool or code or customization to leverage the features of the email template and merge field capabili...

REQUIRED FIELDS ON A FORM
Greetings, I've checked the properties of all the fields/text boxes/labels etc on the form to identify any field that is a required value. I fill in all required fields and some that are not required and when I send the message a window pops up telling me there is a required field. Is there some way to 'list' fields and properties or just those that have a required value before sending. Thnaks, Yuda No. If you want Outlook to give you more specific information, then use a validation formula and a validation text message for each field you want to validate. FYI, there ...

Novice requires macro help
I require a macro to sort the following example: Sheet1 FRED BOB SID BERT MARY a SUSAN b c FAY d e f JAN g MARGO h JO I j Where the cell has text in it copy the text from the cell along with the row title and column title and place in a new worksheet. e.g. Sheet2 a MARY BOB b SUSAN FRED c SUSAN BERT Hope someone can help! Thanks is advance, KP -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- Sorry that the spaces got messed u...

2 identical Mutual funds
I have 2 AXP New Dimensions mutual funds. One of them is a normal taxable fund and the other one an IRA. How do I set them up to be able to update both of them on line? Now if I put them both in one account or each one in a separate account and enter the fund symbol INNDX on the second one I get the message that the symbol already exists. I like to keep both funds separate since the are taxed differently. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, EADBLU wrote: >I have 2 AXP New Dimensions mutual funds. One of them is >a normal taxable fund and the other one an IRA. >...

help required in designing an inventory form
Hi All, I am struggling with a basic logic when i am designing the final transaction form I have 3 tables; tblprojects: ProjectID-autonumber pk pno-project no pname - project name tblItems: itemID - autonumber pk itemno- item no itemDesc Uom-unit of measure tbltransactions: TransactionID-autonumber pk PID- project id FK linked to tblproject projectID TranItemID - itemid FK linked to tblitems itemID DOR- Date of Receipt UnitsReceived - Qty received Location - location UnitsUsed - Units Used DOI- Date of Issue I have created 3 forms. Adding new projects Adding new items Adding new inve...

Links required
Hi, I am now writing my first POS system and I am looking for links about the following subject: Introduction to interface between POS Hardware such as cashiers and software systems Thank you for your help, Samuel Samuel, Thats a pretty broad subject line. This board is for questions about Microsoft RMS Store Operations, Headquarters, and MSPOS. -- Jeff Faul Merchants Solutions "Samuel" wrote: > > Hi, > > I am now writing my first POS system and I am looking for links about the > following subject: Introduction to interface between POS Hardware suc...

530 authentication required error
Recently my home computer is unable to send messages through Outlook 2000. The error message is "Server rejected you as the sender. 530 authentication required". However, I am able to access through the web and log on successfully. I still can received my email. What is causing this issue? Pichegru <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Recently my home computer is unable to send messages > through Outlook 2000. The error message is "Server > rejected you as the sender. 530 authentication required". > However, I am able to access through the...

EPM Project Plan Template Publish Issue
I'm trying to save and publish a template and the publish is grayed out. Also we are noticing that the template that we originally published is hanging when someone tries to open/new from computer the template. Please advise. Thanks MK You need to have administrator role enable for your project server account when saving the template. -- Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA Wharton Computer Consulting, Inc "Managing Efficiency thru Technology" "MK" wrote: > I'm trying to save and publish a template and the publish is gray...

requirements
Can anybody tell me what kind of knowledge is needed to handle Great Plains. I have done only MCSE. Can i handle it or learn it? Thankx! >-----Original Message----- >Can anybody tell me what kind of knowledge is needed to >handle Great Plains. I have done only MCSE. Can i handle >it or learn it? > >Thankx! >. >Anybody can learn it. ...