Require Sr .NET Developer with CRM 3.0 SDK

Require Senior .NET Developer with Solid CRM 3.0 SDK and development
experience

Location : NYC

Project Duration : Long Term

Thanks and regards,
Sandeep   |  R SQUARE
New Jersey   |    Ohio     |    India
Phone: +1 609-520-8204 Ext: 184 | Fax: +1 609-520-8205
mailto: sandeep.gunasegaran@r-square.com     | Web: http://www.r-square.com
R Square is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable laws and regulations regarding equal employment
opportunities.
R Square gives hiring preference to qualified U.S. citizens and other
protected individuals.
Do you want to know about our HOT openings? Please check out HOT Jobs

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

XML Deserialization, C#, .NET 1.1

Public Folder Question #3
I recently took over a new mixed-mode Exchange Org and am trying to clean up their Public Folder tree. There is one folder called IPM_SUBTREE that I am not familiar with. Can this be removed or is it some kind of system folder that needs to remain in place? It has several subfolders that were probably moved there by accident and need to be removed, but what about the IPM_SUBTREE? It doesn't have any items in it... DON"T REMOVE IT!!!!! This is the basic tree where your mail enabled public folders live. It is also bound to your public folder store. There are two parts to the ...

Install Project Server to existing WSS 3.0 service
Good morning, Hopefully this is an easy one for someone out there. I have been tasked with bringing up a Project Server 2007 server. I would like to configure this installation to use an exsting implementation of WSS 3.0. There is a ton of documentation on how to integrate with an existing MOSS 2007 implementation, but nothing for WSS 3.0. Can anyone point me in the right direction? -Rich The MOSS stuff should all apply more or less. Just less configuring of some of the MOSS items. You're best bet though is to 1) Deploy PWA in it's own site collection/conten...

Problem with eConnect 8.0
Hi, i am using Great Plains 8.0 with eConnect 8.0, and the db is mssql 2005 eConnect was originally installed on a web server and the stored procedures were installed on the GP server running sql 2000 at the time. the server was migrated to sql 2005. the eConnect stored procedures were not installed on all companies, and now we need to install it on another company. we go to the install, and choose INSTALL ADDITIONNAL COMPANIES, and select the instance of sql, then select the db to install to. The install goes through, and then when we try to use our custom app, we get an error and a...

Cannot Create _MSCRMDistribution database when i reinstall CRM
Hi, I built a front end CRM Server, using the 5 license keys MSDN_Subscriber. Had to uninstall this and reinstall CRM as we had another 25 licenses under the name of our company. Problem is, i've reinstalled CRM and the new organization key, everything looks and works absolutely fine, however there are only three databases, the companyname_MSCRMDistribution is missing. So... Gone into Deployment Manager>Servers Manager>Configure SQL Server which is supposed to create this database? I just get an error in the event log: Source: DMSNAPIN Event ID: 0 dmLog: Failed to execute t...

import store 2.0 to hq failing
After upgrading store ops from 1.2 to 2.0 (no problems) we are trying to implement hq 2.0 by bringing in the biggest store db through the hd admin. However, it fails on an invalid column category. Any ideas? ...

Problems to send e-mail from CRM 4.0
Hi, group, I have problems to send e-mail from CRM 4.0 I have the e-mail router and the test is OK. I see the folowing error in the Server: (Some words are in Spanish) Thanks in advance..! ERROR FROM EVENT LOG Tipo de suceso: Advertencia Origen del suceso: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Categor�a del suceso: Evento Web Id. suceso: 1309 Fecha: 02/11/2008 Hora: 11:47:01 Usuario: No disponible Equipo: SERVER02 Descripci�n: C�digo de evento: 3005 Mensaje de evento: Excepci�n no controlada. Tiempo de evento: 02/11/2008 11:47:01 Tiempo de evento (UTC): 02/11...

Custom Proposal Template in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi What is the easiest way to create, print (..attach to an email message...) a custom proposal template in MS CRM 3.0? Thanks Jary ...

Developer Extensions And Run-time Access 2007
Am I understainding correctly that the developer extentions are available as a free download as well as the run-time version of Access 2007? On Dec 14, 8:59 am, Huckle <Huc...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Am I understainding correctly that the developer extentions are available as > a free download as well as the run-time version of Access 2007? That's true. I'm using them now. Keith That's correct. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Huckle" <Huckle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Enable .NET extensions on VS2003
Hi, I am having a little trouble enabling .NET extensions for a VC++ project under 2003. I add /clr to the command line via project properties, however I then get many errors from the compiler about incompatible switches. Could someone please tell me the base requirements for using .NET in an existing VC++ project, and how they would be enabled. I am just looking for the system and system.security.cryptography namespaces at this time. -- - Mark Randall http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk "We're Systems and Networks..." "It's our job to know..." >...

SDK integration in VS2005
In my MFC application I have resources in german as default and in english, all included in the .exe. Whenever the program runs under a german version of the OS it appears in german if it runs on any other language it should come up in english. I'm using this code: #ifdef FORCE_ENGLISH_US lcidUser = MAKELCID(MAKELANGID(LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US), SORT_DEFAULT); #else lcidUser = GetUserDefaultLCID(); #endif LANGID langid = LANGIDFROMLCID(lcidUser); if (PRIMARYLANGID(langid) != LANG_GERMAN) { LCID lcidUsEnglish = MAKELCID(MAKELANGID(LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US), SOR...

Global Address #3
I am currently using Exchange 2003 with SBS Server 2003. I wanted to know how I can created a contact list that my users can share. I would like to import the information from an Outlook 2003 Contacts lists. Can this be done? If so, how? you can simply copy the original contacts list to a public folder and apply appropriate permissions to the public one... "LordVictory" <LordVictory@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56DA612E-048F-44BB-B217-E3DE88F5E723@microsoft.com... > I am currently using Exchange 2003 with SBS Server 2003. I wanted to know > h...

required fields--the sequel
Hello: I already got the answer to my question, thanks to the kindness of Habib Salim! I just have a follow-up question to the topic I created earlier on "requried fields". If you cannot make a required field "unrequired" even through the use of the Dexterity code, is that because of a setting (flag) in SQL? I'm just wondering what mechanism is being used in the system to prevent "unrequiring" a field. Thanks! childofthe1980s No that is in the application, in Dex code. From a SQL point of view, Dexterity creates all table fields as not null so eve...

.NET 3.5 update failed, error #0x8007064C
Windows update downloaded and failed to install updates for .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5 initially. Found instructions to download cleanup tool, remove both 2.0 and 3.5 and manually reinstall them. The problem with 2.0 went away, but the update installer thinks I still need the update for 3.5 and keeps trying to install it, and failing with the error code: 0x8007064C It's blocking all other updates. Please suggest how to fix it. Hello Steve, Google is your friend. A search for this error code showed this as the first of many entries: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958055/en-u...

upgrade from vc++ 6.0 to .net 2005 ?
I am working on some legacy projects written in vc++ 6.0 and MFC. Primarily being a g++ developer on Linux and Solaris, I dont really appreciate the vc++ 6.0 compiler much. Having said that, is it worth the upgdrade to vs .net 2005 from 6.0 ? Will I be able to compile this old mfc code as is ? Or will it require a re-write. (Have the mfc libraries changed drastically ?) My dependencies are stl, vs flexgrid control and database ifce to mysql and ace. (The mix of ace and vc++ 6.0 is pretty bad anyway. I am still working on this one). If the database is odbc, then it should be fine. stl and ac...

Importing MYSQL databases into CRM 3.0
Hi, Our website portal - an ecommerce store that offers consumer electronics are built on a MYSQL database. We will like to import our Website customer database into CRM 3.0 on a daily basis. Benefit, 1) When customers email us, we can check the history of its purchases (mapped to email address), time of purchases, date of shipment with a click of a button. Is this possible with Microsoft CRM 3.0; if so, is it a easy task that can be dealt with on a daily basis or can be scheduled and automated? thanks Alan Only possible by either buying a 3rd party solution like those from ...

IF two different conditions are met #3
The array isn't working eithe -- Anna ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AnnaV's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=961 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27065 Have you tried Jason's suggestion? -- HTH RP "AnnaV" <AnnaV.1eeaoo@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:AnnaV.1eeaoo@excelforum-nospam.com... > > The array isn't working either > > > -- > AnnaV > -----------------------------------------------------------------...

CRM 4.0 upgrade questions
Hi all, Now that we're all upgraded to CRM 4.0, questions have popped up: - Can one move the folders in the CRM Outlook client around, like Explorer folders? This was possible in 3.0. - Company information of Contacts in Outlook is supposed to synchronize now with CRM but it does not. I made sure the necessary checkbox is checked in CRM --> Options. This worked fine in a 4.0 test environment. - I know only 1 PC can be the sync PC with CRM but I wonder if a Citrix client can be a sync PC as well, in addition to a physical PC. - This is question for 3.0 and 4.0: We have a new custom ent...

Nitrosell (weblinx) vs. Storefront.net
Users please comment on your pro and con experiences with these systems. I have all the marketing materials from the manufactirers and partners. We have narrowed down our search to these 2. I am leary of the recurring costs of Nitrosell. I am also afraid of the coordination between 3 separate software packages that must work together to link RMS to Storefront (using Newest's program). Actual experiences would be most helpful! I need eBay payment ability through the webstore and affiliate support also. If a stand-alone program works with the web store, that would be OK too but I wou...

Is this possible ? #3
Is this possible? I want to compare a number against 3 ranges and display a comment for the range it fits into. Example. Let's say the number is 6 <4 - would display no comment between 5 and 15 - would display the comments "standard" >15 would display no comment. This is only one line of comparison. Moving down the worksheet the next example might look like this. Let's say the number is 147 <80 - would display no comment between 81 and 125 - would display no comment >125 would display the comment "below standard" I am very new at vlookup a...

VC2003.NET Dialog Editor always resizes :((
Why does the dlg editor in the IDE always want to change the size of my dlgs when I reopen them in the editor. It always changes the height of the dlg. And .. I guess there is no way to get rid of that grid permanently eh? Thanks nap The inability to get rid of the various guides permanently is just part of the unfortunate attitude problem of the designer, who knows far better than you could possibly know what you really intended, so why should your opinion matter? The current fascist approach to interfaces says that your opinion of how to work is completely irrelevant to the ego trip...

Can I change the Excel Queries Developed From Reporting Tools
I have created the Excel iqy queries from the third party reporting tools and during the process there is an option either to pass the User Login id and Pass word as a parameter or not. We have developed some queries using generic id so that the users do not have to pass the Login id and password and now we want to change that. Is there a way to modify that excelquery.iqy file without redoing that. can i see the sql script of that "iqy" file. can i modify that? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!! .. ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 product catalog and price list
Hi I'm new to Microsoft CRM and am trying to create a price list and product catalogue. I seem to be getting confused a lot on this and would appreciate any help I can get to make this easier to do. Thanks -- MaryGail After creating the Price List "header", you then create products and from there add price lists to the product, including the prices. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "MaryGail" <MaryGail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A19C4231-96BA-4AE2-9AF7-9B63D0BBCF24@microsoft.com... Hi I'm new to Microsoft CRM and am trying to...

Received not Invoiced topic- GP ver 10 sp 3
Hi All Framk Hamelly had a post on Dec 5 2008 about this issue where he clarified that the canned RNI report cannot be used as it does not include a PO that had a shipment and then the PO was closed and moved to history. He suggested that the Smartlist option was a better way to go. However, this option is also a problem if you have had a POP Return and/or a void. I can sort out the void issued by putting in an additional filter to exclude where Batch Source=Rcvg Void Entry. My problem is how to also exclude the POP Returns from that Smartlist as well. My client does not have s...

Customizing History View CRM 4.0
Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy. I would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contacts, leads, etc... Is there any way to customize this section so when you view an email under History you can see From who and To who rather than what they have defaulted in there? Thanks On Jan 23, 7:56=A0am, Geoff <Ge...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy= .. =A0I > would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contac= ts, > lea...