Reports Work only on CRM Server

My Reports are working fine on the CRM server But not on any desktop pc's.

I see many posts about this issue, but for me SSRS, CRM and MSSQL are all on
the same Server (Windows 2003 SP1) and i am not trying to publish it
external. I have verified all my settings based on the other posts excluding
the "additional setup tasks". When accessing from a desktop PC it allows me
to choose filters and when I click "run report" it prompts for a username and
password. I entered the same username and password that I am authenticating
with on the CRM Box and it fails and sends me to the standard 401 page.

Please Help,

Mike

0
Mike1154 (1216)
6/15/2007 9:35:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Mike

Replies sent under email but essentially the following two links should
assist in resolving your issue.  If not let me know.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896861

--
Rgds

Michael
MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005

"Mike" wrote:

> My Reports are working fine on the CRM server But not on any desktop pc's.
>
> I see many posts about this issue, but for me SSRS, CRM and MSSQL are all on
> the same Server (Windows 2003 SP1) and i am not trying to publish it
> external. I have verified all my settings based on the other posts excluding
> the "additional setup tasks". When accessing from a desktop PC it allows me
> to choose filters and when I click "run report" it prompts for a username and
> password. I entered the same username and password that I am authenticating
> with on the CRM Box and it fails and sends me to the standard 401 page.
>
> Please Help,
>
> Mike

Need more Reports

Working hours
Hi, Every month we make a list of our employees working hours. ex. monday 10.00 - 16.00 = 6h tuesday 16.00 - 20.00 = 4h total 10h how can i calculate the hours together, some employ can have only 30 hours per week, now calculate by my fingers....sorry for my bad english Fredrik, Finland Day in Column A, Start time in Column B, End time in Column C, Start in Row 2. Make sure time entries are TRUE XL recognized times. Daily total in Column D, using this formula: =MOD(C2-B2,1) Say weekly total is in D9. Format D9 to Custom [h]:mm And use this formula:...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Sales Report #3

FindRecord Macro Won't Work
I am trying to run a macro that takes information from 2 separate fields in one form and then searches a table for the record and then it populates another form. The first form only has 2 fields in it. I have one command button also. For the command button I set the "OnClick" to a macro that opens up another form and also finds the record that was chosen from the 1st form. The FindRecord action is set up like this Find What:=[PARID] Match: Whole Field Match Case: No Search: All Search as Formatted: No Only Current Field: Yes Find First: Yes The search form has two combo boxes th...

Outlook XP communicating with non existing exchange 2000 server
Hi!! We are having a bit of a problem with Outlook. It is trying to communicate with an old non-existing exchange server. Earlier (about 6 months back), we used to use that server, but since then we added a new server and moved all the accounts to the new one. There might be one/two inactive accounts on the old server. I'm unable to ascertain why Outlook is trying to communicate with that old server. All our machines point to the new server. I looked at all the settings on outlook and it doesn't point to the old server anwhere. Is there something that I missed on Outlook settings th...

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

UserAccounts.CommonDialog
Sure would oblige a message box returning the full path of a file browsed. -- Thanx & Best Regards, Faraz! Check your other post. Faraz Ahmed Qureshi wrote: > > Sure would oblige a message box returning the full path of a file browsed. > -- > Thanx & Best Regards, > > Faraz! -- Dave Peterson ...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Current User, Web Services, CRM 4.0, Alert, Help!!
How can I alert the "Current User" in CRM 4.0, this code work in 3.0 but not in 4.0. Thanks!!! var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + " <soap:Body>" + " <query xmlns:q1=\"http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/Query\" xsi:type=\"q1:QueryEx...

DDE Server Window: OUTLOOK.EXE entry point not found
I have Office2000 SR-1 and SR-2 installed on my XP. Recently I uninstalled an application, WinForms. After that I has problem with Outlook. It always pop up a windown "DDE Server Window: OUTLOOK.EXE entry point not found" with the following message: The procedure entry point EndDefe?WindowPos could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll. The "?" is a symbol that cannot be keyed in. Has anyone experienced the same problem, thank a lot for any pointer. -Wei ...

Saving Reports

Lost of 10 hours work on a visio drawing... Please Help
Hy Following the abrupt switch off of my Lap top I cannot open any more a Visio 2000 drawing (the file .vsd is around 1.3MB)... The error message I got while trying to open is: " An error (100) occured during the action Open Save File" " Visio cannot open the file because it is not a Visio file" Do you know some tools that could help me recovering parts of this damage visio file? Thanks for your hep Alain79 Sorry, error 100 is fatal. The only way to minimize it's effect is by the use of backups or upgrading. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? ht...

Can somebody tell me how to create uomschedules and UOM By CRM SDK
I can not use the following code to do this. Can somebody tell me how to do this? thanks! crmsdk.CreateRequest create = new crmsdk.CreateRequest(); crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM target = new crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM(); crmsdk.uom myuom = new crmsdk.uom(); // crmsdk.uomschedule myuomschedule = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.uomschedule(); myuom.name = name1; myuom.quantity = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmDecimal(); myuom.quantity.Value = Convert.ToDecimal(1)...

One client (Server 2k8-R2/HyperV) will not sync with DPM
We have been running DPM successfully for about a year now without any major problems. Recently we added a new server - a fairly robust PowerEdge that will be housing 4 HyperV VMs. For whatever reason, I can't get anything but the HyperV "Initial Store" to sync correctly. I thought initially it might be a problem with the HyperV machines, but it also fails to back up a small directory of files on the host drive. The oddest part about this is I really don't get an error. It will try an initial sync and run for a day or two and show very minimal data tr...

Automatic Send/Receive doesn't work #2
I installed Outlook 2003 on my friend's computer (actually Office 2003) and all works well, except that he has to click "send/receive for him to receive any emails. It is set to do a send/receive every 5 minutes, as well as at exit Any ideas why this wouldn't work ? TIA JM It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In...

small business reports ...

Decision on which version of CRM to purchase
I'm wondering if I can get some help making on a decision for CRM either from a technical expert or someone who has deployed this product. Our company is currently deliberating whether to buy the Small Business Server or Professional version of CRM. First some environment information. Our primary server is a Small Business Server 2003 Premium. Of course, this means it has a license for SQL 2000 (I have 2005 but not yet upgraded) and ISA 2004. As far as the hardware, a Dell PowerEdge 2800, two Xeon dual core 2 GHz processors, 4 gigabytes of RAM, 800 MHz front side bus and a RAID array wh...