reports using filtered views

Would any one explain me the steps of using filtered views in the mscrm
database for creating reports?
0
Rupesh (2)
6/26/2008 1:02:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

although it is for crm 3.0 but it can give u clue what to do.

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/reporttutorial.mspx#E6B

if you have specifc question then please post again .

/Aamir

0
whatelseto (435)

using sum button
I try pasting a bunch of numbers from a website into excel. Everything comes over fine, but when I try to sum the column using the sigma button, the result is just zero. Please help! I have a lot to sum. Thanks for your help. Adam sounds like the "numbers" are being pasted as text. That would probably be the case if trailing spaces are included in the copy. Regards Trevor "adam h" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a7601c3baac$b7e2c820$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I try pasting a bunch of numbers from a website into > excel. Ever...

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

unable to send mail from hotmail account using outlook express 6.0
unable to retrive or send mail from hotmail account using office xp outlook. unable to send mail using hotmail account using outlook express 6.0 ssl socket error 12019. anyone knows how to fix this problem? ...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

VB code to hie and unhide rows or column, to be used for command button
Anybody know the VB code added to a (toggle) command button that hides and unhides a selection of rows or columns? Bart Bart To hide: selection.entirerow.hidden = true selection.entirecolumn.hidden = true To toggle: selection.entirerow.hidden = not selection.entirerow.hidden selection.entirecolumn.hidden = not selection.entirecolumn.hidden I think you'll need two buttons, one to hide rows and one for columns Regards Trevor "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182588733.136009.47240@o11g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Anybody know the VB...

Blank networth reports

Not able to save image using CWebBrowser2::ExecWB
Hi all, I am using CWebBrowser to embedd a brouser in my MFC code. I am Embedding and displaying pic files and other documents on this page. But when i go for using CWebBrowser2::ExecWB with ExecWB(OLECMDID_SAVE, OLECMDEXECOPT_DODEFAULT, NULL, NULL); Its not saving the image file. But it works fine with other document. The image file gets corrupted with this. But saveas works. The image file contains the following after that <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=w...

eXtender SOP Reports

using multiple fields from a table
I am trying to use one table with multiple fields in a notinlist pop up. The name of the table is equipment. It has 2 fields in it, equipment and toners. No matter what I try, I get an error message saying the item is not on the list. If I change the statement strSQL = "INSERT INTO equipment([equipment]) " & _ "VALUES ('" & NewData & "');" to strSQL = "INSERT INTO equipment([toners]) " & _ "VALUES ('" & NewData & "');" I get the message, Th...

Dropdown menu using xml file
Can anyone please help me. I was looking at the article "http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20030603.asp". I am new to .net and know nothing in c#. I want to write a menu in asp.net. Can anyone please help me in converting this c# code to vb.net. I tried, but it is not giving the output. Here is the c# code using System using System.Collections using System.ComponentModel using System.Data using System.Drawing using System.Web using System.Web.SessionState using System.Web.UI using System.Web.UI.WebControls using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls using System.Xml; using System.Xml.Xsl; us...

solving equations using Excel
Hi! I want to use Excel to solve an equation. How to do this and with which tools? Below is my equation. y = 0,75y + 0,4x x = 0,25y + 0,6x 1 = y + x I need the value of y and x. Please help me out. Tnx. -- arnold_charming ------------------------------------------------------------------------ arnold_charming's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29350 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=491464 "arnold_charming" <arnold_charming.1zod5n_1133967301.3924@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Saving Reports

help with the syntax for using range name in a formula?
I have --------=3D+AVERAGE(SMALL(B7:B19,{1,2,3}))-------------. I want to replace B7:B19 with =93Myrange=94 but I can=92t seem to get the syntax right. excel says error in formula. Thks in advance for any help BRC Hi =AVERAGE(SMALL(Myrange,{1,2,3})) have you created Myrange? have you spelt it correctly? -- Regards Roger Govier "BRC" <brc1051-googrps@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d0e09817-22dc-4c36-b60d-67a397067441@h9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I have --------=+AVERAGE(SMALL(B7:B19,{1,2,3}))-------------. I want > to replace B7:B19 with �Myra...

how to set height of <textarea> element dynamically using xslt?

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

is it possible to use wildcards in hyperlinks?
was wondering if i can use wilcards to represent the file extensions when linking to file from excel? any help would be much appriciated thanks, I don't think I've ever seen any link like that--for sure, never in excel. jeegna wrote: > > was wondering if i can use wilcards to represent the file extensions when > linking to file from excel? > > any help would be much appriciated > > thanks, -- Dave Peterson ...