Reports problem 05-02-07

Hi,
     While installing SQL Server 2005 and CRM Application on same machine,
there was no problem to access reports from the application.

If i install SQL Server 2005 and CRM Application on different machine, i am
not able to access reports(from the application) from the machine on which
SQL is installed. However, there is no problem while accessing reports (from
the application) from the machine on which CRM was installed.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

.swf problem...msc.
I can't get .swf videos to load from my Outlook Express program - actually they won't load from anywhere. I d/l a program that would play them if I did a save in the e-mail. I gave up on that. I didn't want an extra program on my system, and it was a pain in the ..... Also when I use Sun Java in Yahoo Euchre, each time I click on a table I the table comes up under the main grid of tables. If I use Microsoft VM all works well. Any ideas. Thank you, George Mooth wrote: > I can't get .swf videos to load from my Outlook Express > program Outlook Expres...

Need more Reports

Outbox Problem!!!!!
Hi,. i am currently using Outlook 2003. Its preety fine but today i tried to send an attchment of 13 MB from my company's id. now the problem is the mail is creeping ni my outbox and not going. I tried to delete the attachment but its not getting deleted. i can recieve mails but the problwem is that i cant send any mails. Pls tell me how can i delete it! its creating a big fuss! Thanks a lot in advance! Jim India ...

IF formula problem
I need to add categories to a downloaded bank statement. I would use something like Pascal's CASE formula: CASE(lookup value)= a: do x b: do y c: do z etc... Excel doesn't have such formula. Therefore, I use the following nested IF formula: =IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$2,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$3,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$4,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$5,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$6,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$7,B73)),"&...

Sales Report #3

Interesting problem in Money 2005 and MSN link
Money 2005 Premium. I swore I'd never link to MSN on the web but yesterday somehow got there by trying to set up an MBNA card. I finally figured it wasn't worth it so I removed everything - passport and all data. Here is the interesting thing. Previously, my mny file was 46MB after a shrink. After removing everything, it shrank to 41MB. I didn't really care since I had a backup but I decided to explore further. In putting everything through MSN and then disabling it all, it reversed the sign on 2 transactions (one in 1998, the other in 2003) but nothing else was touched. All 22,...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

Query Problem
Hi, I have this query but is not working. SELECT BKAR_INV_NUM, BKAR_INV_SONUM, BKAR_INV_INVCD, BKAR_INV_INVDTE, BKAR_INV_CUSCOD FROM BKARINV WHERE (((BKAR_INV_INVCD)=' ') AND ((BKAR_INV_CUSCOD)="SCOENE0100")) OR ((BKAR_INV_INVCD)="X")); I need it to show all records for SCOENE0100 that the BKAR_INV_INVCD are either "X" or " " Thank you all On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:08:04 -0700, "Bre-x" <cholotron@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >I have this query but is not working. > >SELECT >BKAR_INV_NUM, ...

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Advance Payroll
We use the Overtime Calculations in Advenced Payroll. The problem is when we set up a new employee and assign them to a class, the OT paycode gets set up automatically, but the calculation method doesn't. So the employee is set up with their overtime rate the same as the regular rate. Is there a way to have the overtime calculation method set up automatically or are we stuck with having to go to the OT paycode and adding the calculation method? Thanks for any feedback. ...

Saving Reports

Problem with Space indent settings in Word 2002
Hello everyone, For the longest time I've been living with this problem, where as I'll be typing along just fine and when the text gets to the end of the line at the set margin, it Returns down normally to the next line down to continue whatever I'm typing. However, if I go Home to the beginning of a written line and want to move it in a few spaces using the Space bar, the line won't move forward. Tab will move it forward but that's too far forward. I just want a couple spaces or however many I need to indent at a given moment. How do I tun off whatever it is...

Spheriq Problem
I have an Exchnage 5.5 Server (SP4), with clients running various versions of Outlook. We can send mail without any problem unless the 'to' domain uses INSL/Spheriq. Apparently this is an email filtering service. Support at Spheriq have told me why they are rejecting my mail, but not how to fix my server so that it sends in a format they will accept. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Megan. Message from Speriq: The reason the emails from mycompany1.com.au are not getting through is because they were deleted by SpheriQ because of suspicious characters on the mail....

Money 2006 Reinstallation Download Problem
I purchased Money 2006 via internet download sometime last year. Recently, I upgraded my computer to Vista, and am attempting to reinstall. Money installs successfully, and I'm able to log into passport to validate it. It then says it's downloading additional program files (for the added features not in the base/trial install). If I try to access any of these features (e.g. Cash Flow), a download progress meter is shown. Initially, the progress meter climbs from 0 to 100%, but then it jumps back to 1% and stays there. This is true whether running the program as an administr...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Problem Connecting to Database Engine
Hi, Situation: WinXP Office 2003 Multiple Users on this computer I am getting the message, "There was a problem connecting to the database engine. To try again, please click retry. If problem persists, check help." I checked help, and I added my name and the other person's name to the BCMUsers Group dialog. I "checked names" to ensure that the names were properly added and they were. But the problem still persists. Yesterday, I used a program called the "The Ultimate Troubleshooter" to stop some programs and services from running in the backgroun...