Reports on working on new install

I have a fresh install that I have been using for the past couple of weeks
successfully.  However, if I select the Reports icon in the My Work folder I
get the following error (help please):

Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
Server Error in '/' Application

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could
be made because the target machine actively refused it

Source Error:

Stack Trace:
[SocketException (0x274d): No connection could be made because the target
machine actively refused it]
   System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot,
SocketAddress socketAddress) +1002066
   System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP) +33
   System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure,
Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState
state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) +431

[WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +1504445
methodName, Object[] parameters) +103

Microsoft.Crm.ReportingServices.ReportingService.GetResourceContents(String
Resource, String& MimeType) +47
   Microsoft.Crm.Reports.ReportCache.get_CategoryList() +351
   Microsoft.Crm.Reports.Home.ConfigurePage() +964
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +19
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1360

Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
Error Description:
An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error
and where it originated in the code.

Error Details:
Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
Error Number:
Source File:
Not available
Line Number:
Not available
Date: 06-23-2006
Time: 15:37:23
Type: Application Error (2)
Server: cheetah
Request URL:
http://cheetah:5555/CRMReports/home_reports.aspx
Basic Server & Client Information:
What the End User would have seen:

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You may want to check whethere there are additional steps for setup reporting
area

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=51bf9f20-bd00-4759-8378-b38eefda7b99&DisplayLang=en.

Min Fan

"Stream-Data" wrote:

> I have a fresh install that I have been using for the past couple of weeks
> successfully.  However, if I select the Reports icon in the My Work folder I
> get the following error (help please):
>
> Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
> Server Error in '/' Application.
>
> No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
> current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
>
> Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could
> be made because the target machine actively refused it
>
> Source Error:
>
> An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web
> request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can
>
> Stack Trace:
> [SocketException (0x274d): No connection could be made because the target
> machine actively refused it]
>    System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot,
> SocketAddress socketAddress) +1002066
>    System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP) +33
>    System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure,
> Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState
> state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) +431
>
> [WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
>    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +1504445
>    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> methodName, Object[] parameters) +103
>
> Microsoft.Crm.ReportingServices.ReportingService.GetResourceContents(String
> Resource, String& MimeType) +47
>    Microsoft.Crm.Reports.ReportCache.get_CategoryList() +351
>    Microsoft.Crm.Reports.Home.ConfigurePage() +964
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +19
>    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +77
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean
> includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1360
>
> Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
> Error Description:
> An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
> request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error
> and where it originated in the code.
>
> Error Details:
> Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
> Error Number:
> Source File:
> Not available
> Line Number:
> Not available
> Date: 06-23-2006
> Time: 15:37:23
> Type: Application Error (2)
> Server: cheetah
> Request URL:
> http://cheetah:5555/CRMReports/home_reports.aspx
> Basic Server & Client Information:
> What the End User would have seen:

Min, do you really think this is a Kerberos error.

I have a client that is getting this error after using the web client for a
few hours.

Reports and Listing of reports are working. But from time to time, the users
get this error within the root of the forest.
SETSPN -L was used to confirm resolution from the client machines to the
account that has the Kerberos SPN to start the services.
But, in order for remote users to connect over a Windows 2000 site, we made
that registry change that tells the CRM server to communicate with the SRS
server via NTLM.  This solved the problem for the Asian users but now users
in China are getting this error.

Well, I am running it down.

"Min Fan [MFST]" wrote:

> [...]
> > methodName, Object[] parameters) +103
> >
> > Microsoft.Crm.ReportingServices.ReportingService.GetResourceContents(String
> > Resource, String& MimeType) +47
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Reports.ReportCache.get_CategoryList() +351
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Reports.Home.ConfigurePage() +964
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +19
> >    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +77
> >    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean
> > includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1360
> >
> > Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
> > Error Description:
> > An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
> > request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error
> > and where it originated in the code.
> >
> > Error Details:
> > Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

I am getting the exact same error as stream-data.  Min i looked at the link
that you posted and it does not apply to my configuration. Since the SQL
Server, report server and CRM server are all in the same machine.

Has anyone figured this out?

thx, Mauricio

"Stream-Data" wrote:

> I have a fresh install that I have been using for the past couple of weeks
> successfully.  However, if I select the Reports icon in the My Work folder I
> get the following error (help please):
>
> Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
> Server Error in '/' Application.
>
> No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
> current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
>
> Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could
> be made because the target machine actively refused it
>
> Source Error:
>
> An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web
> request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can
>
> Stack Trace:
> [SocketException (0x274d): No connection could be made because the target
> machine actively refused it]
>    System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot,
> SocketAddress socketAddress) +1002066
>    System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP) +33
>    System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure,
> Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState
> state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) +431
>
> [WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
>    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +1504445
>    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> methodName, Object[] parameters) +103
>
> Microsoft.Crm.ReportingServices.ReportingService.GetResourceContents(String
> Resource, String& MimeType) +47
>    Microsoft.Crm.Reports.ReportCache.get_CategoryList() +351
>    Microsoft.Crm.Reports.Home.ConfigurePage() +964
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +19
>    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +77
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean
> includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1360
>
> Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
> Error Description:
> An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
> request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error
> and where it originated in the code.
>
> Error Details:
> Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
> Error Number:
> Source File:
> Not available
> Line Number:
> Not available
> Date: 06-23-2006
> Time: 15:37:23
> Type: Application Error (2)
> Server: cheetah
> Request URL:
> http://cheetah:5555/CRMReports/home_reports.aspx
> Basic Server & Client Information:
> What the End User would have seen:

New Implementation

Need more Reports

Finding and installing missing fonts
Hi, I have FP2002. I've installed it on two machines. I notice though that theres quite a few fonts that are missing from my laptop. . I have identical programs on both pc's and find it strange that the fonts are not in the Publisher font file. What is the best way to put the missing ones on one pc? Should I copy the fonts I need to media then load them into the windows font file? Thanks in advance Catt I would suggest starting here to make sure that the "missing fonts" are supplied with that version of Publisher. http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx...

Working hours
Hi, Every month we make a list of our employees working hours. ex. monday 10.00 - 16.00 = 6h tuesday 16.00 - 20.00 = 4h total 10h how can i calculate the hours together, some employ can have only 30 hours per week, now calculate by my fingers....sorry for my bad english Fredrik, Finland Day in Column A, Start time in Column B, End time in Column C, Start in Row 2. Make sure time entries are TRUE XL recognized times. Daily total in Column D, using this formula: =MOD(C2-B2,1) Say weekly total is in D9. Format D9 to Custom [h]:mm And use this formula:...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Configuring RAIDs for new install
I'm a new Great Plains customer. I will have between 10 and 20 concurrent users. I've read through the requirements and have decided to go with the Midpoint suggestions. Here's the server I have Dell PowerEdge 2600 Dual 2.4GHz Xeon porcessors 2 GBs RAM Running Server 2003 standard with SQL Server standard, GP 8.0 The PE has split backplane configured as RAID 1 with 2 36GB 320's RAID 1 with 2 73GB 320's I have ordered a PowerVault 221 with split backplane and 8 36GB 15K 320's. What would be the best configuration of the PV and on which RAID should I load each of t...

Sales Report #3

FindRecord Macro Won't Work
I am trying to run a macro that takes information from 2 separate fields in one form and then searches a table for the record and then it populates another form. The first form only has 2 fields in it. I have one command button also. For the command button I set the "OnClick" to a macro that opens up another form and also finds the record that was chosen from the 1st form. The FindRecord action is set up like this Find What:=[PARID] Match: Whole Field Match Case: No Search: All Search as Formatted: No Only Current Field: Yes Find First: Yes The search form has two combo boxes th...

Blank networth reports

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

eXtender SOP Reports

UserAccounts.CommonDialog
Sure would oblige a message box returning the full path of a file browsed. -- Thanx & Best Regards, Faraz! Check your other post. Faraz Ahmed Qureshi wrote: > > Sure would oblige a message box returning the full path of a file browsed. > -- > Thanx & Best Regards, > > Faraz! -- Dave Peterson ...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Saving Reports

Need to move the ADC to new Win2K3 domain controller
As part of a larger Exchange migration process I need to move/upgrade the ADC from a Windows 2000 domain controller to the new Win2K3 server. We are still in mixed mode (duh!). I am wondering is it as simple as just uninstalling the current ADC and then running the install again from the new server? Every article I am finding only deals with removing the first server in the Org. Anyone have any experience with this? ...

>>>Customer Live Chat Moved to May 10th: What's new in RMS 2.0<<<
Whats New in Microsot Dynamics RMS 2.0 - Customer Chat - Has moved to May 10th Have questions about the new RMS 2.0 release? Talk to RMS feature experts and designers about the new and exciting features available in the latest Microsoft Dynamics RMS release. Sign-up now http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Automatic Send/Receive doesn't work #2
I installed Outlook 2003 on my friend's computer (actually Office 2003) and all works well, except that he has to click "send/receive for him to receive any emails. It is set to do a send/receive every 5 minutes, as well as at exit Any ideas why this wouldn't work ? TIA JM It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In...

Lost of 10 hours work on a visio drawing... Please Help
Hy Following the abrupt switch off of my Lap top I cannot open any more a Visio 2000 drawing (the file .vsd is around 1.3MB)... The error message I got while trying to open is: " An error (100) occured during the action Open Save File" " Visio cannot open the file because it is not a Visio file" Do you know some tools that could help me recovering parts of this damage visio file? Thanks for your hep Alain79 Sorry, error 100 is fatal. The only way to minimize it's effect is by the use of backups or upgrading. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? ht...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent