Reports in CRM 3.0

Im running default sales pipeline reports, account reports but im not getting
any data, despite the fact that there is valid optys and customers in the
system. Tried everything i can think of, anybody has similar experience?
solutions?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

if there is not error running the report and that it is installed correctly,
then makes sure to set the proper report filtering criteria and ensure that
there are data to match.

How about the User Summary report, does it return any data?

Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP
Workopia, Inc.
http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com

"Dan" wrote:

> Im running default sales pipeline reports, account reports but im not getting
> any data, despite the fact that there is valid optys and customers in the
> system. Tried everything i can think of, anybody has similar experience?
> solutions?

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

conditional formatting for more than 3 conditions
Hi, Is there any solution for the following : I have six type of conditions, if any condition is met, cell colour should be yellow. For example, if cell value is any one of the following : DATA1 DATA2 DATA3 DATA4 DATA5 DATA6 All cells containing above should show yellow colour in the file. Please help. Thanks, Jai formula is =or(c1="data1",c1="data2",etc) or =or(c1={"data1","data2"}) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Jai" <Jai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Blank networth reports

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

eXtender SOP Reports

Module won't respond to button click #3
Hello, I'm writing a small simulator that continuously runs a loop walking out in time, the loop is in a module unassociated with a sheet. I'd like it to respond to button clicks on the display sheet to start and stop. The only way I can seem to accoplish this is to put the following within the main simulation loop 'grab any events happening outside the code on the FLOWSHEET worksheet ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("FLOWSHEET").Activate DoEvents ...

Workflow Triggers in CRM 4.0
I'm a "newbie" to CRM so this may be an elementary question. I want to create a workflow that: 1.) detects the presence of a .csv file in a folder. (Leads) 2.) uses data import manager to import the lead into CRM. 3.) post import processing (re-assignment, etc,) The trick is the triggering event for the workflow. I can't use the "Create Record" trigger, because the record isn't created yet. In fact, it will be created on import. What's a fella to do? I believe you are outside of the out of the box workflow, you may need to create a custom workflow....

Recovering deleted items #3
Hi, I am encountering a strange problem. I am trying to recover mails which were deleted permanantly from my mailbox. After editing the registry settings i am able to recover all folders except deleted items. While I click on deleted items folder to recover the items outlook exits. Has anyone come across this problem? Thanks Shilpa hoe many items are in the deleted folder? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Ou...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Current User, Web Services, CRM 4.0, Alert, Help!!
How can I alert the "Current User" in CRM 4.0, this code work in 3.0 but not in 4.0. Thanks!!! var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + " <soap:Body>" + " <query xmlns:q1=\"http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/Query\" xsi:type=\"q1:QueryEx...

Business Portal 2.5 #3
Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is not compatible with this version of the Business Portal. You must select a different database before continuing Hi What version of Great Plains are you using? -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MBS Blog Central http://mbscentral.blogs.com "thebigo9" <thebigo9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491CA957-2C6C-4440-BFD6-CACE94C06584@microsoft.com... > Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is > not > compatible with this version of the Business Portal. Yo...

Saving Reports

Explorer and screen rotation in CE5.0
I modified my display driver to include the rflat screen rotation stuff. It rotates fine, but shadows of the icons still appear in the portrait location while the icons themselves are in the landscape view. Additionally, the SIP keyboard graphic does not seem to go into landscape mode, but the hotspots on the screen do correspond with a landscape view. Applications do go into landscape view just fine. Is there some kind of signal that I am supposed to send to the explorer/taskman/desktop to tell it to go into landscape mode? What am I missing? I have seen that before, but it has be...

Can somebody tell me how to create uomschedules and UOM By CRM SDK
I can not use the following code to do this. Can somebody tell me how to do this? thanks! crmsdk.CreateRequest create = new crmsdk.CreateRequest(); crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM target = new crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM(); crmsdk.uom myuom = new crmsdk.uom(); // crmsdk.uomschedule myuomschedule = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.uomschedule(); myuom.name = name1; myuom.quantity = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmDecimal(); myuom.quantity.Value = Convert.ToDecimal(1)...

Decision on which version of CRM to purchase
I'm wondering if I can get some help making on a decision for CRM either from a technical expert or someone who has deployed this product. Our company is currently deliberating whether to buy the Small Business Server or Professional version of CRM. First some environment information. Our primary server is a Small Business Server 2003 Premium. Of course, this means it has a license for SQL 2000 (I have 2005 but not yet upgraded) and ISA 2004. As far as the hardware, a Dell PowerEdge 2800, two Xeon dual core 2 GHz processors, 4 gigabytes of RAM, 800 MHz front side bus and a RAID array wh...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...