Reports and CRM v1.2

I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
of 9.0! Help!!!!

I have looked through the other threads and see some
similar issues but no definitive answer.

Peter
0
Peter
1/3/2004 4:35:50 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Peter

I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires
crystal reports 9.22 specifically.

"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
> Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
> an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
> level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
> Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
> addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
> Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
> of 9.0! Help!!!!
>
> I have looked through the other threads and see some
> similar issues but no definitive answer.
>
> Peter

0
John
1/3/2004 8:57:06 PM
I also had that problem in my testing environment.

Where does one het Crystal 9.22?

Regards

Warren
"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:Oiq5mwj0DHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Peter
>
> I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires
> crystal reports 9.22 specifically.
>

> "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
> > Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
> > an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
> > level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
> > Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
> > addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
> > Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
> > of 9.0! Help!!!!
> >
> > I have looked through the other threads and see some
> > similar issues but no definitive answer.
> >
> > Peter

0
Warren
1/4/2004 8:31:59 AM
I also go this problem.

Where does one get 9.22 (buy?)

Warren
"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:Oiq5mwj0DHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Peter
>
> I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires
> crystal reports 9.22 specifically.
>

> "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
> > Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
> > an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
> > level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
> > Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
> > addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
> > Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
> > of 9.0! Help!!!!
> >
> > I have looked through the other threads and see some
> > similar issues but no definitive answer.
> >
> > Peter

0
Warren
1/4/2004 8:36:08 AM
Thanks, Like the other threads, how does one get 9.22?

Peter

0
Peter
1/4/2004 11:32:55 PM
heres the deal

Lets say you buy version 9.0 of crystal. If you use the service packs from
crystaldecisions, you will end up with a version of crystal at say version
9.3 and it still will not work.

There are two ways to get 9.22
1 - contact crystal and request it
2 - contact MBS who will give you a download location to get it then install
using your own key

"Warren O'Reilly" <antispam@spam.com> wrote in message
> I also go this problem.
>
> Where does one get 9.22 (buy?)
>
> Warren
> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
> message news:Oiq5mwj0DHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Peter
> >
> > I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm
requires
> > crystal reports 9.22 specifically.
> >

> > "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure
> > > Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get
> > > an error, when I try to access the reports below the top
> > > level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal
> > > Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In
> > > addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports
> > > Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead
> > > of 9.0! Help!!!!
> > >
> > > I have looked through the other threads and see some
> > > similar issues but no definitive answer.
> > >
> > > Peter

0
John

Need more Reports

Strange symbol & format in sent e mail messages #2
Recenrlt my e mail messages ( all new ones, and any replies) now contain a symbol that resembles the one used to note a paragraph, or mark each verse in the Bible. The message format also changes, with a dot between each word. How can i revert to "normal" e mail? ...

Drag and Drop #2
Hello all: I am implementing drag and drop in an application I'm working on. What I noticed while performing a quick test is my entire application eagerly accepts drops. When I comment out my Register() call and set OnDragOver to always return DROPEFFECT_NONE (essentially disabling drag and drop) the application still accepts drops. What is more troubling is OnInitialUpdate is called each time a drop occurs!!! This method should only be called once. Does anyone know how to disable drag and drop for an application? Thank you, Dan Hi Dan! Take a look at DragAcceptFiles(). ...

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

eXtender SOP Reports

Workflow Triggers in CRM 4.0
I'm a "newbie" to CRM so this may be an elementary question. I want to create a workflow that: 1.) detects the presence of a .csv file in a folder. (Leads) 2.) uses data import manager to import the lead into CRM. 3.) post import processing (re-assignment, etc,) The trick is the triggering event for the workflow. I can't use the "Create Record" trigger, because the record isn't created yet. In fact, it will be created on import. What's a fella to do? I believe you are outside of the out of the box workflow, you may need to create a custom workflow....

Reports are not being shown MM07

Current User, Web Services, CRM 4.0, Alert, Help!!
How can I alert the "Current User" in CRM 4.0, this code work in 3.0 but not in 4.0. Thanks!!! var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + " <soap:Body>" + " <query xmlns:q1=\"http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/Query\" xsi:type=\"q1:QueryEx...

Saving Reports

Payroll Posting To GL #2
I have client with a payroll that posts to other companies. So we have several items that will get posted to the same account (i.e., SAL - 1390-100, FICA - 1390-100, FUTA 1390-100, SUTA 1390-100, etc.) However when I pull up the distribution it is lumping all those amounts onto one line. Is there a way to make this do individual transactions? -- TC ...

Can somebody tell me how to create uomschedules and UOM By CRM SDK
I can not use the following code to do this. Can somebody tell me how to do this? thanks! crmsdk.CreateRequest create = new crmsdk.CreateRequest(); crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM target = new crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM(); crmsdk.uom myuom = new crmsdk.uom(); // crmsdk.uomschedule myuomschedule = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.uomschedule(); myuom.name = name1; myuom.quantity = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmDecimal(); myuom.quantity.Value = Convert.ToDecimal(1)...

Automatic Send/Receive doesn't work #2
I installed Outlook 2003 on my friend's computer (actually Office 2003) and all works well, except that he has to click "send/receive for him to receive any emails. It is set to do a send/receive every 5 minutes, as well as at exit Any ideas why this wouldn't work ? TIA JM It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In...

Decision on which version of CRM to purchase
I'm wondering if I can get some help making on a decision for CRM either from a technical expert or someone who has deployed this product. Our company is currently deliberating whether to buy the Small Business Server or Professional version of CRM. First some environment information. Our primary server is a Small Business Server 2003 Premium. Of course, this means it has a license for SQL 2000 (I have 2005 but not yet upgraded) and ISA 2004. As far as the hardware, a Dell PowerEdge 2800, two Xeon dual core 2 GHz processors, 4 gigabytes of RAM, 800 MHz front side bus and a RAID array wh...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...