Reporting help #2

Can someone tell me how an email generated through the outlook client is
linked to a lead or opportunity.  I have an email that was sent via the
outlook client that shows in crm on the history tab of a lead, however; when
I look at that email in the filteredlead view in the database the
regardingobjectid field is blank.  How is it being linked back to the lead?

Thanks

Matt
0
Matt1817 (383)
9/22/2008 6:42:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

if it is not linked via the regardingobjectid, it is linked via the
activityparty table.

This is the table where the senders,addressed to, attandees, etc are
stored.

Good luck,

Sander Daudey.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutsoftware.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/
More information at http://www.talkaboutsoftware.com/faq.html

0
sdaudey (7)

Need more Reports

Help pulling "pingable" IP of local machine into a variable
Ok, here's my need. I am writing a script that does a few things, but I'm having trouble just pulling the "production" IP address into a variable, to then use in the rest of the script. I've see plenty of scripts to ping remote hosts, but that's not what I need. I've also worked up a few scripts on my own, but they all pull every IP on the machine, or require you to know the intenal ID of the NIC interface you need queried. The issue with this is that the ID is assigned randomly, and it's something you just have to know. I'm rather new at VBSc...

Help in macro in excel.
Hi all. I want to write a macro in an excel sheet wherein I want to copy a few cells from my source worksheet and paste their hyperlink to another worksheet. Also, the destination worksheet's cell number where this is pasted is not fixed. How do I accomplish this? Please help urgently. Thanks. SPG, Running the macro recorder whilst inserting a hyperlink yields this code: ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Selection, Address:="", SubAddress:= _ "Sheet1!A1", TextToDisplay:="""go to hell""" Now just substitute the relevant stuff into e...

Strange symbol & format in sent e mail messages #2
Recenrlt my e mail messages ( all new ones, and any replies) now contain a symbol that resembles the one used to note a paragraph, or mark each verse in the Bible. The message format also changes, with a dot between each word. How can i revert to "normal" e mail? ...

Drag and Drop #2
Hello all: I am implementing drag and drop in an application I'm working on. What I noticed while performing a quick test is my entire application eagerly accepts drops. When I comment out my Register() call and set OnDragOver to always return DROPEFFECT_NONE (essentially disabling drag and drop) the application still accepts drops. What is more troubling is OnInitialUpdate is called each time a drop occurs!!! This method should only be called once. Does anyone know how to disable drag and drop for an application? Thank you, Dan Hi Dan! Take a look at DragAcceptFiles(). ...

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

Help
Help - I have multiple Personal Folders (pst files) that I use. They ALL have the same name, Personal Folders.... Is there anyway to RENAME them. Thank you in advance, Adam Right click, rename. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Adam asked: | Help - I have multiple Personal Folders (pst files) that I | use. They ALL have the same name, Personal Folders.... Is | there anyway to RE...

help #26
Can anyone out there help me with setting up a graph for the following info. See bottom of page for example of what i am looking Cost Centre Received in Finance No Days 2010 May-04 29 2010 May-04 15 2010 May-04 21 2001 May-04 14 2026 June-04 34 2038 June-04 30 2010 May-04 17 2028 June-04 39 2010 Ma...

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Current User, Web Services, CRM 4.0, Alert, Help!!
How can I alert the "Current User" in CRM 4.0, this code work in 3.0 but not in 4.0. Thanks!!! var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + " <soap:Body>" + " <query xmlns:q1=\"http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/Query\" xsi:type=\"q1:QueryEx...

http://blogs.technet.com/dst2007
I've seen this site listed buried in some posts, but I thought it might be helpful to have it listed as a main post heading. Many questions are answered there. -- Lee Owens http://leeowens337.blogspot.com ...

Business Portal 2.5 #3
Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is not compatible with this version of the Business Portal. You must select a different database before continuing Hi What version of Great Plains are you using? -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MBS Blog Central http://mbscentral.blogs.com "thebigo9" <thebigo9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491CA957-2C6C-4440-BFD6-CACE94C06584@microsoft.com... > Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is > not > compatible with this version of the Business Portal. Yo...

Thanks for all the help on Year-to-date query!
It's so great to know that there are folks out there that can take the time to help someone whose 78 year old brain is slowly turning to gorgonzola cheese! Again, thanX Mikie Francisco 9 @ ATT N E T ...

HELP! Money won't open
I added a lot of data to an existing file earlier today. This evening, the file crashed right after PW entry, twice. Thinking corruption, I restored the backup from earlier today. Same result. I can't get at my data, which leaves me in panic mode. Suggestions most welcome! In microsoft.public.money, Roff Johannson wrote: >I added a lot of data to an existing file earlier today. This evening, the >file crashed right after PW entry, twice. Thinking corruption, I restored >the backup from earlier today. Same result. I can't get at my data, which >leaves me i...

Payroll Posting To GL #2
I have client with a payroll that posts to other companies. So we have several items that will get posted to the same account (i.e., SAL - 1390-100, FICA - 1390-100, FUTA 1390-100, SUTA 1390-100, etc.) However when I pull up the distribution it is lumping all those amounts onto one line. Is there a way to make this do individual transactions? -- TC ...

Saving Reports

need to solve 4th grade equation
i need to solve a fourth grade equation like A+Bx+Cx^2+Dx^3+Ex^4=0 using excel, where A,B,C,D,E are known and stored in excel cells (both real and imaginary solutions, preferrable!) how could i do? thanks! ******************** Visita il mio sito www.alchemystudio.it ************ not an aswer to your question, but here is another option if you've M XP: 'the Power Calculator (http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/PowerCalcPowertoySetup.exe . it's nice, and you can set up algebraic -fx-'s w/ it. -zac -- Message posted from http://www.Excel...