Report Server shows 'Service Unavailable'

Hi,

before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows
Sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver
component"

i skip wiht the installation, so..
I can't run
http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer
show a message "Service Unavailabe", but the ReportServer service is running

How initialize that or what do i do?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_09E699C9

<Miguel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows
> sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver
> component"

See the following MSDN article:

   Troubleshooting a Side-by-Side Installation of Reporting Services
   and Windows SharePoint Services

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/RSinstall/h
tm/gs_installingrs_v1_9fdy.asp

--
Tao Yue
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fprq1\fcharset0 Lucida Console;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 <Miguel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
\par > before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows
\par > sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver
\par > component"
\par
\par
\par See the following MSDN article:
\par
\par    Troubleshooting a Side-by-Side Installation of Reporting Services
\par    and Windows SharePoint Services
\par      http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/RSinstall/htm/gs_installingrs_v1_9fdy.asp
\par
\par
\par --
\par Tao Yue
\par Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_09E699C9--

0
taoyue

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Outlook XP communicating with non existing exchange 2000 server
Hi!! We are having a bit of a problem with Outlook. It is trying to communicate with an old non-existing exchange server. Earlier (about 6 months back), we used to use that server, but since then we added a new server and moved all the accounts to the new one. There might be one/two inactive accounts on the old server. I'm unable to ascertain why Outlook is trying to communicate with that old server. All our machines point to the new server. I looked at all the settings on outlook and it doesn't point to the old server anwhere. Is there something that I missed on Outlook settings th...

Blank networth reports

Adding conference rooms to show up as a Location when scheduling a meeting?
Are there any articles on how to add conference rooms in exchange to show up in the location drop down menu? I want it to show busy and that sort of thing when booked. tia -comb In news:MPG.1f3922a55ff9b3b998968d@news.newsreader.com, combfilter <whore@whore.com> typed: > Are there any articles on how to add conference rooms in exchange to > show up in the location drop down menu? I want it to show busy and > that sort of thing when booked. > > tia > > -comb Check out http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.htm In article <u7aSdqXtGHA.1888@TK...

eXtender SOP Reports

Current User, Web Services, CRM 4.0, Alert, Help!!
How can I alert the "Current User" in CRM 4.0, this code work in 3.0 but not in 4.0. Thanks!!! var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + " <soap:Body>" + " <query xmlns:q1=\"http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/Query\" xsi:type=\"q1:QueryEx...

Reports are not being shown MM07

DDE Server Window: OUTLOOK.EXE entry point not found
I have Office2000 SR-1 and SR-2 installed on my XP. Recently I uninstalled an application, WinForms. After that I has problem with Outlook. It always pop up a windown "DDE Server Window: OUTLOOK.EXE entry point not found" with the following message: The procedure entry point EndDefe?WindowPos could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll. The "?" is a symbol that cannot be keyed in. Has anyone experienced the same problem, thank a lot for any pointer. -Wei ...

Saving Reports

show strike through
show original information with a strike through in the cell. Larry Format>Cells...Font>Strikethrough -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Larry B" <Larry B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7493FFCB-3052-4C3E-B9C8-F4E9BCB852B2@microsoft.com... > show original information with a strike through in the cell. ...

One client (Server 2k8-R2/HyperV) will not sync with DPM
We have been running DPM successfully for about a year now without any major problems. Recently we added a new server - a fairly robust PowerEdge that will be housing 4 HyperV VMs. For whatever reason, I can't get anything but the HyperV "Initial Store" to sync correctly. I thought initially it might be a problem with the HyperV machines, but it also fails to back up a small directory of files on the host drive. The oddest part about this is I really don't get an error. It will try an initial sync and run for a day or two and show very minimal data tr...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Web Services for Dynamics GP has ended prematurely (help!)
Hello everyone, When I'm installing Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics as a prerrequisite for Business Portal, I got a warning that said something like some files could not be removed after installation. I did not take a screenshot of the error waiting to see if it had installed correctly (my bad), but then the setup said "The Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP has ended prematurely." I finished the setup and tried running it again but now I get no messages, it goes straight to saying the installation was not completed. What do I have to do to succesfully install ...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Settings Tab is not showing up for Administrator Role
Hi there, A little confused with CRM 3.0 Logging in with my account (I have all roles associated to my account) I cannot see the SETTINGS tab. I then logged out and relogged in as administrator account and removed a couple of roles (Scheduler role). I then logged back in as my account and I could see the Settings tab. However, coming in to work and accessing CRM again I could not see the Settings tab.... is this a bug or something to do with security permissions? Any help appreciated. Matt matt, i believe the issue is related to one of the roles that you had initially assigned to your...