Removing an item from menu

How can I remove an item from the menu and add some thing else.
For instance, how can I remove inactive from the menu in  contact page  and
put some other item  with my own code behind it?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can hide the public views by simply creating a team (non used views or
whatever you want to name it) and share the view to that team(done in the
customize entity fields in the forms and views), this will make it a private
view that only members of that team can see.  You can also create new public
or private views in the same place.

"Amin" wrote:

> How can I remove an item from the menu and add some thing else.
> For instance, how can I remove inactive from the menu in  contact page  and
> put some other item  with my own code behind it?

Remove Excel Icon ??

No Labels for Assembly Items = Completely Unacceptable
The longer I use RMS, the more this bothers me. The Label Wizard even offers an Item Selection criteria option for Assembly Items. The trouble is that it doesn't work! It's apparent that design intent did exist for printing labels for assembly items. Riddle me this, Microsoft: how long will I wait before I get the functionality you so obviously intended? What is the point of even having an assembly item if I can't print a label for it? I beg you. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top. Give me labels for assembly items!!! My frustration runneth over, Tom -- The wor...

Chart menu disabled
Hello, I have a question ... When selecting an embedded chart on a worksheet or a chartsheet the chart menu is completely disabled. Why? Can anybody help? TIA. BR, Antje Crawford The chart could be protected. Select the chart or goto the chartsheet Goto Tools/Protection.. See if you can unprotect the chart ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

Removing an item from menu

Not found error 204: item not in database
I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up , I get "Not found error 204: item not in database". then the work order comes up. I was wondering what is up with this? brent hi seems this error. the item which you used in work order has been deleted. Please check the printed work order and then go to store manager and find that it exists. Also "Brent" wrote: > I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up , I get > "Not found error 204: item not in database". then the work order comes up. > I was ...

remove Fax from address book?

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Closing PO's shouldn't create GL batch for item already returned
I have an issue where an item was on PO for 240 units. It was over-received at 280 units. When the invoice arrived, they were billed for 240 units. Before this person matched the invoice, they questioned the receiver, did a physical inventory and found that they truely only received 240 units, not the 280 that was received. That person ran a Return WITHOUT credit for 40 units and posted it. Then they matched the invoice to the PO for 240 units as normal and posted that. Later that day the purchasing person noticed that the PO was not closed so she went into Edit Purchase orders and...

display mail item in window on top
I have suddenly started having the following problem when I try to view individual mail items... When I double-click on a mail item to view it, the item opens in a new window UNDERNEATH Outlook. To access it, I have to either double-click a second time (which brings the window to the front) or click on the portion of the mail window that is showing. I cannot find a way to change any of the settings so that the mail item will display on TOP. I have even gone as far as to completely reinstall Outlook. That actually did fix the problem -- for about 3 hours. Any suggestions? See anot...

Adding and removing removable drives

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...

Messages being forwarded to sent items
I am running Win2k Small biz and using the exchane server. One user is reporting that every once in a while email messages are being forwared into her sent items instead of being put in the inbox. Thanks in Advance for your response ...

Deleting Messages in 'Deleted Items' Box in Outlook Express
I have XP home edition. Is there any way of deleting some messages in the 'Deleted Items' box other than individually selecting each one? I have lots of messages in there that I would like to temporarily keep and some I want to permanently discard. Is there some way of selecting whole blocks of messages from one person without individually selecting each message? Merryterry wrote: > I have XP home edition. Is there any way of deleting some messages in > the 'Deleted Items' box other than individually selecting each one? > > I have lots of messages in th...

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...