Register an Appointment using the outlook interface and CRM 3.0

I want to make an appointment for myself with one contact of one of my
account but these contact does not have any email adress.
If I use the outlook interface I put the name of the account on regarding
but where can I put the required or attendees persons ?
Because thes persons do not have email adress they don't appear in the
adress book but I have to mention the name of the person and to link the
appointment with this person in the CRM.
It seems to be totaly impossible !
It is very frustrating because Microsoft said the the new 3.0 version was
better than the 1.2 that we used since last year and that this version was
totaly intergated with the CRM It don't seems to be right.
Can somebody explain what we have to do to register an appointment via the
outlook interface and for that appointment to be correctly linked to CRM ???
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Didier
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Formula help... #3
In column A there are cells with team names in them like the following: NYY NYY NYY @OAK @OAK @OAK BOS BOS BOS @TEX @TEX @TEX I would like column B to list all the team names without the @ symbol and column H to list all the teams with the @ symbol. For the example I would like column B to have NYY NYY NYY BOS BOS BOS =COUNTIF(A:A,"@*") and =COUNTIF(A:A,"<>@*") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jambruins" <Jambruins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135965C4-7523-47AB-88DE-D0B12B652CD5@m...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

using GP with Cognos
Is it possible to map GP to a reporting tool like Cognos? If so, what would be the easiest way to decipher to the data tables? Thanks for your help. The first thing is to install the SDK from the second CD. You need to explore the disc and look for the tools folder then the SDK folder. When you install the SDK, you will get a new item in your Dynamics program group. You will have access to documentation on data flow. Additionally, within GP you have the resource descriptions off the Tools menu. Richard Whaley has books that can help you, as well. Go to www.accoladespublications....

Equation Editor 10.0.0 crashes upon launch
Launching Equation Editor 10.0.0 (02092700) results in the crash log entry: Date/Time: 2003-09-12 14:13:05 -0500 OS Version: 10.2.6 (Build 6L60) Command: Equation Editor PID: 896 Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001) Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000038 Thread 0 Crashed: #0 0x90248dac in ConstructClosure #1 0x90254a64 in PrepareClosure #2 0x90263f6c in PCFragPrepareClosureByName #3 0x90278630 in CCFM_LaunchApplication #4 0x0000362c in main #5 0x0000329c in _start #6 0x0000311c in start PPC Thread State: srr0: 0x90248dac srr1: 0x0000d03...

Great Plains 9.0 Quicklinks
The ability to establish quicklinks to modules or products that are considered "ass-ons" would be helpful for ease of navigation within the system. Fixed Assets happens to be the module/product that could not be added as a quicklink. In addition, when using the toolbar to set-up a shortcut, you can only choose the module at it's highest level (cannot select specific functions within the Fixed Assets module). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "...

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Easier interface for voiding historical payables transactions
The current window for voiding historical payables transactions is very cumbersome. Finding tansactions takes a long time because the searching mechanism only enables you to select a range on the somewhat generic document number (in my case lots of cash or eft). It would be great to be able to sort the records by date, amount, vendor, etc... and just select the check boxes to void. thanks, Jason ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

Outlook 2003

How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the net
How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network -- Rusty Nichols Network Support Technician The Journal folder works without Project being installed at all. It's an integral part of Outlook. What functionality are you seeking? "Rusty" <w_r_nichols_iii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7EA79673-AE35-44D2-A09E-EBF73E7EC414@microsoft.com... > How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network How can Journal potentially affect the Exchange server, and I would like more information on Journal for a Outlook foundation class? ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Print Part of the Register, and Fund Missing after Transfer?
I recently installed Money 2004 on a new computer, and transferred my mutual fund account into it from Quicken 99. One (minor) problem surfaced when I tried to check a portion of Quicken's account register and compare it with Money's, due to a problem I noticed after the transfer. Q99 allows one to print a portion of it's register by entering a range of dates to print (I only needed one day's worth of transactions). I don't see that feature in Money, but I don't want to print the entire register, since it's about 20 years in range. Is it possible to print on...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

CRM Magazine
Hi, My friend forwarded the following link. I getting free CRM magazine without any hidden cost and spam. Link is http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Info.cat.html CRM Magazine is written for whom responsible for moving the enterprise toward a customer-focused approach. Forward this link to your friends. regards, CRM Let's hope the writing & editing is better than what's in this spam msg promoting the mag. "CRM" <flowervalley007@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6792acd0.0310161131.7fc71521@posting.google.com... Hi, My friend forwarded the ...

How can I tell if our GP 9.0 is updated to the latest SP and patch
We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, but I'm not sure we are at SP1 or the latest patches have been installed. Is there a way to tell from the versions numbers displayed in the "About Microsoft Dynamics GP" box? Or, maybe asked a different way, if at the latest updates, what should the Dexterity and GP 9.0 version numbers be at? hello, You know if it's Dynamics GP SP1 when you see that: Dynamics GP - 9.00.0259 Dexterity - 9.00.0068.0 rgds, timber On Oct 6, 6:35 am, dcnjoe60 <dcnjo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, bu...

Contact use?
I am studying at moment and would appreciate confirmation of below, company has an external consultant who has an internet mail address of Bill@isp.com , company wants to receive all mail addressed to him and do not publish his private internet mail address as they do not want customers to contact him directly, the solution suggested is below. create a mail-enabled contact object for Bill and specify two addresses, Bill@company.com "@company.com being organisation email address" and Bill@isp.com, for this contact. All messages that are addressed to Bill@company.com will fir...

outlook should let me move emails from sent to a specific folder
It only allows copies to be moved to specific folders and not the actual mail itself - this creates unnecssary copies and makes everything confusing. Can't there also be a SIMPLE rules wizard like in outlook 2002? I find this new wizard too cumbersome and complex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...