References are available when using a bulk import from MS CRM ?

As I am getting problems with the CRM Migration assistant, as my data are
not that difficult, I will try with the bulk import, but :
 - Are references, for example between contacts and accounts, managed during
an importation process ? >10.000 account, I do not plan to loose any
relationships
 - It's possible to cancel an importation, or is needed to restore a
previous backup of the database ?

Philippe

0
Philippe
8/23/2007 10:59:56 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Cell Value as Named Range Reference
Little bit of a quirky question... Trying to use a cell value as a reference in a formula, where that cell value is the name of a named range. So, assume A1:A3 is a named range: Rng1. And, B1:B3 is Rng2. I want to get the correlation vale for A1:A3 and B1:B3 So, cell D1 contains "Rng1" and D2 has "Rng2"; and cell D3 has the formula: =correl(D1,D2). But I get an error. Have also tried using Indirect to no avail. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you. =CORREL(INDIRECT(D1),INDIRECT(D2)) -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "ste...

Document Window Using Word
Normally -- when I go into word -- for word processing the screen comes up with a blank page -- with a blue border around it. Recently, the page has been smaller and longer with no blue border. Could someone help me to correct this problem? My thanks to you. Gabuie Sounds like the default accidentally got changed from Page Layout view to perhaps Normal view. If you change it back (View | Page Layout), it should save it for the future. If that doesn't work, what version of Word? DM "GA BUIE" wrote: > > Normally -- when I go into word -- for word processing the &...

Importing HTML Table
Hello, I'm currently writing a small web page that generates a simple table to export some data into excel readable form. I use the standard html table tags, but it seems some attributes are not taken into account. For example "border" works, but not "cellpadding". I wanted to know if there's some place describing precisely what excel ignores when it imports some html table. thanks in advance J. ...

Can my yahoo account be the one used in Outlook?
Im having trouble login into Outlook can i use my yahoo account in outlook and if so how do i do that is it a paid yahoo account? You need to use pop3 access with yahoo and only paid accounts support it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exc...

fax using outlook
Hi... I have setup small business server 2003 with fax service install on it , it works fine but i have problem of sending fax from outlook. If i will type "fax:1xxxxxxxxx" i am receiving message like " microsoft outlook does not recognize :1xxxxxxxxxx" but i will use mycontact and business fax then it will work Is it possible that I can type number in my outlook in "To" field and it will send fax Pls help me Thanks -Tp Are you enclosing the fax number with Brackets? [fax:15551212] -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certifi...

use dynamics port
Hello! What is the best practice when creating a web site with aspx pages? Is it to use "Use Dynamics Port = true"; OR "Use Dynamics Port = false"; "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message news:RY12n.14537$U5.223400@newsb.telia.net... e> What is the best practice when creating a web site with aspx pages? > > Is it to use > "Use Dynamic Ports = true"; > OR > "Use Dynamic Ports = false"; There's no "best practice" as such... If you need the site to run...

How do I convert an existing MS Excel worksheet tracking a simple.
I am a novie Excel user who has tracked the activity of my simple savings account with an Excel worksheet. I would like to set up this existing worksheet to perform autosum functions when I enter deposits, withdrawals, and interest instead of manually doing the math on a calculator to arrive at the balance total after each entry. Hi, NOTANYJOE; If A2 contains your first deposit, and columns B and C are withdrawals and interest respectively, in D2 enter this: =A2-B2+C2 ( Or if you're using negative numbers for withdrawals: =A2+B2+C2 ) In D3 enter this: =A3-B3+C3+D2 ( Or if you're ...

Creating CRM appointment in Outlook shared calendar
Hi there, I have read previous entries on this subject (link included below), but has anyone found an add-on or solution within Outlook to resolve the issue where Personal Assistants (or any CRM users) can't link an Outlook appointment to CRM within another users Calendar. I have looked at c30s GroupCalendar which looks good, however, our clients prefer to use the Outlook interface.. Any suggestions welcome. Regards, Oll Previous similar submission - http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&query=outlook+shared+calendar+&a...

? open an email attachment made in ms pub. I don't have msp on lap
can't open an attachment in email made with mspub. I don't have it onmy laptop Then you can't open it. You're going to have to ask the originator of the file to send you a .pdf file or do without. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "conny" <conny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02C71614-4C07-47DD-AD1B-A182DF0FA14D@microsoft.com... > can't open an attachment in email made with mspub. I don't have it onmy > laptop > ...

MS Money 2007 and MS Money Plus Premium crashes on Win XP Tablet
On startup, either program crashes when started. I have removed all virus software. I have tried removing almost everything and still no help. I went through the help for a crash like this and adding all the updates, reinstalled, etc. and no luck. The general error message reads like this always: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 17.0.0.724 ModName: ntdll.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00001010 I am wondering if the tablet version does not work. 2007 worked for a while, but stopped after I installed something, but I did not know which program it was. Does anyone have any suggest...

How do use the if formula
How do I use an IF formula that displays PASSING if the average of the project grades is at or above 36 points and UNSATISFACTORY if that is not the case? if each score is in cells A1 to A4 then use =IF(AVERAGE(A1:A4)>=36,"PASSING ","UNSATISFACTORY ") -- John MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003 Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders) "Fahim" wrote: > How do I use an IF formula that displays PASSING if the average of the > project grades is at or above 36 points and UNSATIS...

Need to reference a block of cells from another sheet.
Dear All, apologies if this is probably a mundane question, but I didn't know what 'search terms' to put in google to return any results.. I've got a Spreadsheet with 12 tabs (sheets), I need part of tab 12 (sheet) to appear on tabs 1-11 (sheets), so that if I change data in tab 12 (sheet), tabs 1-11 (sheets) are changed too.. the cells themselves will never move location, just the data within them.. Is it possible? Regards Paul. On your sheet1 select the cell that should receive the data from Sheet12; Hold down the Shift key and Click on Sheet11 << this shoul...

Exception "There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper."
Hi there I get a lot of first hand exceptions while running my application. The Debug output says: First-chance exception at 0x7c81eb33 in app.exe: 0x000006D9: There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper. I just cannot make sense out of this. Is there someone that can give me a clue? Thanks ahead, Christian <chhenning@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141056765.734633.258680@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hi there I get a lot of first hand exceptions while running my > application. The Debug output says: > > First-chance exception at 0x7c81eb33 in a...

Should I be using "IF"
I have one column that I enter weekly numbers in (i.e. Column "E", Rows 1 thru 52). I have another column (i.e. "H" also using Rows 1 thru 52) that I want to have excel total all the numbers up, to give me a "Year to Date" total entered so far. If I've entered values up to week 8 (i.e Column "E" I have numbers entered in Rows 1 thru 8), I want the YTD column to show me the total (i.e. Column "H" Row 8 will show me that total of Column "E" Rows 1 thru 8). I can do that easily. What I'm having trouble with is that I want all row...

CRM Certification 11-10-05
I was hoping that someone could answer a few questions about MS CRM Application Prof cert: 1. Are they any test/practice exams? If so, who can I buy them from? 2. What have you used for a study guide? 3. What have you done to prepare? I have called 6 MS partners and they have been no help. The ones that offer a training class just say come in for training. I would like to study on my own, then go take a live class, hoping that the instructor will know enough to answer any questions I have. It seems that CRM is a cert that falls in between the cracks. Any help would be great, Mike 1 -...

refering to a name range area as a reference value multiple times on a worksheet at different locations
i was wondering if i had posted this in the right section as it could apply to both please could you take a look at the following post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_thread/thread/f088a5737dd26570 thank you Is there some reason you can't post your question here instead of asking us to look elsewhere? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Blinds Nottingham" <bradrail.blinds.awnings@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:d8768e43-e035-45eb-856a-0ccdc843441d@g1g2000yqi.googlegroup...

8000 Watt Generator - NEW
Still in box. Bought from Home Depot last year and never got around to hooking it up. Paid $1,300 for it. Will sell for $1,000 negotiable. Made by Devilbiss - 14 HP Briggs & Straton engine. Never even taken out of the box!!! Email pmassey at nc dot rr dot com for more details. ...

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

ANN: Visual XSLT 2.0 Beta 1 is now available
Visual XSLT is a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .Net that offers full-featured editing and debugging of XSLT files. The two major additional features for version 2.0 are the following: A "just-in-time" debugger, that lets you debug .Net XSLT Transforms that are embedded in other applications (even if you don't have the source for the application source code, XSLT, or XML). You tell Visual XSLT which application to run, and when it reaches a call to System.Xml.Xsl.Transform, the XSLT debugger comes to the foreground. A Visual "schema mapper". Build two trees, b...

moving to next cell using "Enter"
With Excel XP (Windows EX also) Excel seems to have a problem remembering what direction to move the focus when the Enter key is hit. Is there a fix or a way of keeping it the same? Thanks -- Joseph Meehan Dia duit Hi, Go to Tools->Options and choose Edit tab. In that choose the direction of the Enter key to the way you want. Govind. Joseph Meehan wrote: > With Excel XP (Windows EX also) Excel seems to have a problem > remembering what direction to move the focus when the Enter key is hit. Is > there a fix or a way of keeping it the same? > >...

Ms sql server 2000 access
Hi. Does anyone know how to connect to MS SQL server 2000 using VC++ 2003? Thanks. ...

Outlook contacts import malfunction
We had a corrupted W2000 OS that needed to be reloaded - post reload I had to create a new user (as the old data stays but the account is abandoned). I imported the Outlook data into Outlook Express and then back into the new Outlook user (as I could not access the old Outlook data from the new user). All of the contacts are in the contacts folder but the IMAP email user cannot seem to get direct access to it. Is there any way to clean this up? thanks - Bill ...

What is IVA# in Distribution Reference and Reference?
We did an inventory adjustment and now we get a unknown amount in Debit under the Inventory account and Credit for COGS account in the Transaction Entry Zoom. We're trying to figure out where that amount came from but we couldn't zoom more than what it's currently shown. In both fields, Reference and Distribution Reference, it's shown IVA#######... that is unknown to or setup by us in anywhere, i.e. Audit Trail, Source Document. Does this amount affect the dollar in the accounts mentioned? And can anyone please help to where we could drill down the IVA details?...

How do I calculate repeatability using Excel?
How is repeatability and reproducibility calaculated? can you give an example. Manges -- mangesh_yada ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mangesh_yadav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1047 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37770 ...