Records in a Custom Entity

Does anyone know if you are able to assign records within a new custom
entity to a queue in CRM (V3.0) ??

I think that I can only assign the records to a user or myself......

Thanks,

Ryan

0
RyanDarbyMartin
3/16/2006 12:24:14 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I add a record counter to my form
I would like to add my own record counter, like "Record # of #", to my form. How can I do this? Private Sub Form_Load() DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNext DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acFirst End Sub Private Sub Form_Current() Me.Caption = "Record " & CurrentRecord & " Of " & RecordsetClone.RecordCount & " Records" End Sub This code places the info in the form's title area. To place it in a Label, substitute Me.LableName.Caption for Me.Caption. To place it in a TextBox, substitute Me.TextBoxName.Va...

Record recording
I need help in creating an automatic record form a file to an individual record. Example: You would make a work order for three different employees the first employees work order enter name, date, location, time, cost, and then this information would automatically be recorded to a permanent work sheet record specific to that employee. I have tried to manipulate VLOOKUP for this but to no avail. Any clue or help would be greatly appreciated. -- cdixon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cdixon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

Help with sql which counts records
Could someone help me to extend this sql to include: 1. a count of txtsole where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 2. a count of txtmulti where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 3. a count of txtsole where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 4. a count of txtnbrparts where the field is a number field and I want a count of where the answer greater than 1 I think I need to extend the WHERE statement? SELECT tblhvdealspt1.txtablhybrid, Count(*) AS totals, tblhvdealspt...

blocks of customer database missing
We are running RMS 1.2 and have noticed over the last month a number of customer missing when looked up they mostly seem to to be recent additions from the last few months there are some that are one or 2 missing then there are several with anywhere from 60 -130 in a row missing. there customer records are just gone the customer numbers are sequential and as a block they dissapear. the only other thing we have. noticed is several customers suddonly have duplicate customer numbers when corrected manually it seems a few days later the duplicate is back. We tried to manually recreate this ...

Selecting specific records
Is it possible to create a form with a "select" field (yes/no box), to select several items (say employees) and then output this information to a report with only the fields selected? -- Lori A. Pong How about multi-select list box? HTH -- -Larry- -- "Lori" <lpong@sternconstruction.com> wrote in message news:CAE5922D-92E5-4A01-83B2-6484024725C5@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to create a form with a "select" field (yes/no box), to select > several items (say employees) and then output this information to a report > with only the fields sele...

Lost a potential customer
I am getting tired of Quicken (although I did purchase Q 2005). I downloaded the Money 2005 trial, expecting to be able to <b>easily</b> import my Q data, which is a) complex and b) long-running. Without the ability to easily perform this import and run the program side-by-side, I won't be purchasing Money at this time. -- Rich Sidney You leave your method ambiguous, but be advised that M05 will NOT successfully import Q05 files. It's only designed to convert (with differing levels of success) Q04 and earlier. "Rich Sidney" <RichSidney@discussions.mic...

Custom Format Column
I have a gridview that I want to format a row based upon a field in the datasource. Specifically, in FieldA = True, format the row as RED. On Apr 6, 12:33=A0am, dacsilva <dacsi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a gridview that I want to format a row based upon a field in the > datasource. =A0 > > Specifically, in FieldA =3D True, format the row as RED. You can do it using the row's BackColor property. The GridView offers a RowDataBound event that fires once for each row after the row has been created and bound to the corresponding record o...

Custom Function for Pivot Table
Is it possible to attach a customized function to a field calculation in a pivot table? For example, if instead of AVERAGE I want WTDAVG, I would write a function for WTDAVG and it would show up as a choice in the available functions? I don't think Pivot tables work like that, but I could be wrong. Anyway, why don't you do this outside of the Pivot Table. Create a helper column for your weighted average and do the calculation there. Do a little research on the Getpivotdata function: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052091071033.aspx -- Ryan--- If thi...

Multiple records in table to display single records
My table has 3 columns, A is account numbers, B is first name, C is last name. If an account has 2 owners, the account number is listed twice in C1, like this: A B C 123 Hank Jones 123 Ann Jones 231 Mike Smith 321 Jim John I want to query this table to display the names side by side if there is more than one owner, so that my data appears like this: A B C D E 123 Hal Jones Ann Jones 231 Tim Smith 321 Jim John Help please! Sorry, got the names mixed up! "Hurrikane4" wrote: > My table has 3 columns, A is account numb...

How do I trigger an event on opening a record
I have an Access 2003 form where I would like to take an action (e.g. via an event procedure or macro) whwnever the user opens a record for editing (e.g. via the arrowed record selector buttons). Effectively what I want is something like an On Enter or On Open control but relating to a whole record. It seems that such a control is only available for (e.g.) a text box, which relates to a single field in a record. I thought there would be something in the Detail section of the form as I thought that section related to whole records (?) but there isn't such a control there. Any idea...

Object Source / Record Source
Hello I have created a database regarding the School System. I have created three forms (one form and two subforms) one main form is (Students) where i enter student's name, father's name, phone, address etc. now on the main Student form i want to place a subform. But the thing i want to know is: I want to make two buttons on my main form (Fees) and (Progress).. because i have two subforms (sbffees and sbfprogress) now the record source of subformbox should be controled with these two buttons. when i click the ( Fee) button the Source Object should be (sbf-fee) and when i c...

CRM Custom Reports 12-10-07
Does anyone have familiarity with using a CRM report generator that will populate the new custom report as a link inside the CRM report list? I am not talking about the MS SNAP excell reporting tool...attractive, but it is not web enabled like CRM is "out of the box". If so, point me in the right direction. Thanks. you can create your reports in SRS - Visual Studio and upload easily without any configuration. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Wilfred B...

Outlook client 'View in CRM' does not open the record
My 'View in CRM' button is not opening the CRM record. Pop-up blocker is turned off. Any other ideas? Thank you very much! Suzy ...

Record Count 10-02-07
Experts, I'm trying to dynamically stored the record count from a subform into a field on my form. Now I have to look at the record count on the subform and manually entered the count into a field on form. There must be a better way. Please help! In the Control Source property of a text box on the main form: =[SubFormControlName].[Form].[recordset].[RecordCount] Where SubFormControlName is the name of the subform control, Not the name of the form that is the Source Object of the subform control. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Shiller" wrote: > Experts, >...

MCI recording silence, but Sound Recorder records OK.
Hello everybody, This code using MCI is working fine in many PCs, but one (in which only a long silence is recorded): // // OPEN // sMsg.Format("open new type waveaudio alias %s", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("status %s mode wait", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("set %s format tag PCM", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("set %s channels 1", m_sWavName); mciE...

Control the number of records shown in a report/subreport.
I've posted this question before and when I follow the advice, I keep getting a circular reference error. So I'm hoping that if I post some more info, I may get insight as to what is going wrong. I have a report (BartS1report) it uses a query (BartS1Report). This report as a subreport (BartS1Sub2) that uses the query (BartS1). The report lists the customer name, address, and systems serviced. The subreport lists the systems serviced. The reports are connected through the Master/Child links Customer ID and the ServiceAddress. When there are more than 20 systems per ...

Customize printing in Notebook view
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is it possible to print my notes created in notebook view such that the sections I have collapsed on the screen are also collapsed on the print? Whenever I collapse sections and try to print it, the sections don't end up collapsed on the print. ...

Insert Column and Row Tools Greyed out on custom toolbar
Hello - In OS 10.2.8 when I put the Insert Column and Insert Row tools onto my existing or onto a new toolbar using the Customize - Commands Dialog Box, the tools don't work. They are greyed out. However, it works on one computer, but not several others, and all versions appear to be the same. All other tools appear to be working normally, including Insert Cells, Delete row and delete column. Any thoughts as to what is going on? Thanks Mardee There are two sets of Insert Row/Insert Column Controls in MacXLv.X. The controls in the Customize/Commands/Edit category are for the List ...

New Record
I have a form/subform. I have an event that opens a popup. I select from a list on the popup that copies the value onto a txtbox on the Main form and the popup then automatically closes. In the same code I place the focus in the subform to begin adding data to a new record. The problem I 'm having is that when the focus is set in the sub, there are two lines. The top line, which is the one I'm entering data in, does not automatically put the autonumber in for the ID that links the tables, but the record below it does, which is one that I'm not using. When I fill in the...

What determines the order in which records are viewed
Hi all What determines the order in which records are viewed in a table If I import data or create a new table from a query regards, Garry ...

Database Deleting Record Problem
Just launched a new database. Using an Autonumber field to generate document numbers (sequence is not important - just need a unique identifier). There are a number of fields that are required fields based on an option group selection. Problem; If all required fields (they are required fields programmatically) are not completed and you attempt to exit the form, a message box appears asking " Do you want to save changes". If you say "Yes" the form closes, does not save, and the record is deleted - but users are not aware of this deletion - and they think the recor...

Recording last modification of records
I have found out how to record the date and time of the last modification to a record, which is great. Can I also record the user that made the changes? If so,how? Something like this can give you the network login name. http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0008.htm -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "splitz" wrote: > I have found out how to record the date and time of the last modification to > a record, which is great. Can I also record the user that made the changes? > If so,how? ...

customers have their own product number
Dear all, I am a new user of Access 2007. In the samples which were given by the text books or the build-in Northwind sample, the product number is always the same. It means when the company buy the products from the suppliers or when they sell the products to their customers, they use the same product number. But the in real world, our company has our own product number for each product, and almost all our customer has their own product number. When placing the order to us, customer will use their own product number. What I want to do: In the order form, I first select the customer name o...

Error After Customizing 'Accounts' Form
Hello. Earlier today, I created an onSave event along with some other customizations for a tab in the 'Accounts' form. After becoming comfortable with my changes, I published the form and tested with a small Account that we do not access much. One of my fields was planned to be read-only, but I had it writable for a test. When I typed a value into the field and saved, I received an error and I can no longer open the specific account. I found the problem with the custom field and fixed it. However, I am still unable to open that one account. Here is the error I received: ...

Report Not Showing All Records
Dear All, I Have a Report that Shows all the records in a Table, at the moment the table hold 200 Records. but the report which is related to the table, is only displaying 32 pages, with the one record on the last page. the report is only showing 160 Records, What would cause the report to exclude the other 40 Records? Theres no filters set or anything. Any one got any suggestions? Regards Dan ...