Re: Workflow just wont run automatically, i have to run them manually

Yes, but i realized what i was doing wrong.  I assumed [bad idea] that if i create a case and hit Save & Close the first time, taht the rule will run.  In order for the rule to run automatically, it has to be Save, once it saves it, then Save & Close.

Thanks for your reply.

"Hi,

Did you check the workflow monitor to see if the rules get triggered
correctly and complete sucessfully ?

Have a nice day,
St=E9phane Dorrekens

"

--------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

0
bishpuppy
3/1/2007 4:40:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

thank you so much - this solved my recent problem.
--
Richard Adams
GreatNeck Tools

"bishpuppy" wrote:

> Yes, but i realized what i was doing wrong.  I assumed [bad idea] that if i create a case and hit Save & Close the first time, taht the rule will run.  In order for the rule to run automatically, it has to be Save, once it saves it, then Save & Close.
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>

> "Hi,
>
> Did you check the workflow monitor to see if the rules get triggered
> correctly and complete sucessfully ?
>
> Have a nice day,
> St=E9phane Dorrekens
>
> "
>

> --------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
> ------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

keep manual recalculation mode on
hi, when I send a file saved with Automatic calc on, the users claim it causes Excel to recalculate when they open it. This way it causes a dispruption in the large models they have open at the time in the manual mode. I always thought that if Excel is in manual, any new file will open in manual. Can you please shed some light? Thanks -- ______ Regards, Greg Excel's calculation is set by the first file it opens (which MAY be personal.xls). Opening another file will not change it. That file could have a workbook_open event which turns calc to manual, but onl...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

Automatic refresh grid
When our support people are trying to monitor queues it is not very practical to expect them to continue pressing the refresh button every few minutes. Is there any method to automatically refresh the grid? Any help would be greatly appricated This is not supported way. http://localhost/workplace/home_workplace.aspx if you look at the code in that page and the code below you will see the line of code used to force the page to refresh eveyr 5 seconds. Note that modifying pages like this is unsupported. Inherits="Microsoft.Crm.Web.Workplace.HomeWorkplacePage" CodeBehind="M...

Workflow will not run automatically
I am new to the Workflow, but have tried to read up as much as possible. Now I am setting up a simple workflow which sends an email when a case is being assigned to someone else. The workflow works when I manually Apply the rule within the case. But it does not seem to fire automatically when I change the Owner of the Case. I am checking the Workflow monitor and I see every time I changed the owner. All the attaempt are in the columns Total and Paused. However, when I filter on paused I do not see any records. I am at the root of the business tree, and I have administrator and customis...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

replication of public folder running slowly
Hi all, I got about 10GB data need to move from Server A to Server B (both running ex2000 and same domain ) , replication running slowly ( about 100MB per day ) .. any idea??? the replication setting is "always run" already.. is there any tool can use to copy public folder directly ?? ...

Re: exmerge error

Getting quotes to convert automatically to the French Chevron
Hi I'm always using the french Chevron which looks like this << to open a quote and >> to close a quote. I need to get this to come automatically instead of going to Insert, Symbol. I would love to be able to type the normal quotes and get the french ones. Anyone can help figure out this problem it would be awesome. Thanks Suzanne This method would allow you to still us quotes, while getting the French Chevron with only minimum effort: From the Excel main menu: <tools><autocorrect options> Replace: ~~ ........(that's 2 tildes...located in the upp...

Check boxes to run queries
Hi, I want to use check boxes to choose criteria. I was to return a table for the following data: Invoice number, Customer number country, part number, qty, value etc. There are 5 countries, I want to have a check box for each so we can choose which ones to include, and then click GO. How do I do this? I am new to this. Thanks Natalie On Fri, 28 May 2010 06:25:01 -0700, Natalie <Natalie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I'm not sure I understand. Typically an invoice is for a customer, and that customer has a billing address in some country. Why would you...

Automatic underlining with return
I have been getting a double thick underlining when I hit the return key, especially after cutting/copying and pasting text. Did I mistakenly make a template or something so that this happens. I can't just get rid of it by backspacing, highlighting and deleting or any other normal way of doing it. It also may go away by one of those methods but when I hit the tab key it shows up again, sometimes in the same place and sometimes one line below. I am not very computer savvy so I would appreciate any help you can give me. Also, please make it simple. A lot of the terms that learn...

Running total calculation projection
Hi I can't figure this one out, please help. I have built a financial data sheet that creates a projection of what the total will be which works ok, but a new entry is added each day that changes it. If the next day is blank is continues to reduce the formula out to the end of the month. I believe a vlookup formula will work but , what do I use for it not to continue to calculate until the blanks are filled? =m6/a6*A4 where m6 is totals sale A6 is the number of workdate a4 is total number of workdays in the mont Thanks Hi not really sure what you're trying to do b ut maybe the follow...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re:

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Reversing an automatically balanced account
I ran into a problem in recent weeks. I import my transactions from CITI and US BANK and they come in as reconciled and Money shows that the account was most recently balanced at the time of the import. This started happening after having to reload Money Deluxe 2005. This is rather annoying since I balance all my accounts off of paper statements just as a sanity check. The "Automatically mark accepted transactions as reconciled" option in the online services setup menu is unchecked. I need 2 things done: 1. Stop Money 2005 from automatically balancing the account upon import of ...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Automatically importing Excel to Access XP
Hi all, I'm using Access XP Developer's Edition to create a runtime application. In the application I have to give the user the ability to import an Excel spreadsheet. Does anyone have any idea how to do it programmatically thru code? It's obviously easier with the full version of Access by File - Get External Data - Import but you can't do that with the Runtime Version of Access and I would rather the user have the ability to import the file with the click of a button. TIA Ted Hi Ted, The VBA equivalent is DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet which AFAIK is available in the runtime...

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...