Re: Problems sending e-mail from CRM 4.0

sorry, replied to the wrong post.

Dave

"Dave Ireland" <direland@salentica.com> wrote in message news:...
> There's one for 500 concurrent here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3bf7ecda-7eaf-4f1c-bbfe-cae19bc8bb78&displaylang=en
>
> Dave Ireland
>
> "Esteban GN" <egnra@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, group, I have problems to send e-mail from CRM 4.0
>> I have the e-mail router and the test is OK.
>> I see the folowing error in the Server: (Some words are in Spanish)
>> Thanks in advance..!
>>
>> ERROR FROM EVENT LOG
>>
>> Tipo de suceso:   Advertencia
>>
>> Origen del suceso:      ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
>>
>> Categor�a del suceso:   Evento Web
>>
>> Id. suceso: 1309
>>
>> Fecha:            02/11/2008
>>
>> Hora:       11:47:01
>>
>> Usuario:          No disponible
>>
>> Equipo:     SERVER02
>>
>> Descripci�n:
>>
>> C�digo de evento: 3005
>>
>> Mensaje de evento: Excepci�n no controlada.
>>
>> Tiempo de evento: 02/11/2008 11:47:01
>>
>> Tiempo de evento (UTC): 02/11/2008 14:47:01
>>
>> Id. de evento: e9f21991c557435fa519504bbef915c4
>>
>> Secuencia de evento: 5650
>>
>> Ocurrencia de evento: 24
>>
>> C�digo de detalles de evento: 0
>>

>> Informaci�n de aplicaci�n:
>>
>>    Dominio de aplicaci�n: /LM/W3SVC/5/ROOT-1-128700548377780241
>>
>>    Nivel de confianza: Full
>>
>>    Ruta de acceso virtual de la aplicaci�n: /
>>
>>    Ruta de acceso de la aplicaci�n: C:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft
>> Dynamics CRM\CRMWeb\
>>
>>    Nombre del equipo: SERVER02
>>

>> Informaci�n de proceso:
>>
>>    Id. de proceso: 5468
>>
>>    Nombre de proceso: w3wp.exe
>>
>>    Nombre de cuenta: NT AUTHORITY\Servicio de red
>>

>> Informaci�n de la excepci�n:
>>
>>    Tipo de excepci�n: TargetInvocationException
>>
>>    Mensaje de la excepci�n: Se produjo una excepci�n en el destino de la
>> invocaci�n.
>>

>> Informaci�n de solicitud:
>>
>>    Direcci�n URL solicitada:
>> http://SERVER02:5555/Company/activities/email/edit.aspx?id={6872215F-0860-45F5-9B5D-21C46E38D265}
>>
>>    Ruta de acceso de solicitud: /Company/activities/email/edit.aspx
>>
>>    Direcci�n de host de usuario: 192.168.17.3
>>
>>    Usuario: DSDOMAIN\esteban
>>
>>    Se autentic�: True
>>
>>    Tipo de autenticaci�n: Negotiate
>>
>>    Nombre de la cuenta de subproceso: NT AUTHORITY\Servicio de red
>>

>> Informaci�n de subproceso:
>>
>>    Id. de subproceso: 11
>>
>>    Nombre de la cuenta de subproceso: NT AUTHORITY\Servicio de red
>>
>>    Est� representando: False
>>
>>    Seguimiento de la pila:    en
>> System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[]
>> arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes,
>> RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
>>
>>   en System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[]
>> arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes,
>> RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
>>
>>   en System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags
> [...]

direland (470)
11/3/2008 2:40:45 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sending mail #12
How can I delay the time when sending e-mail? I want all my e-mail to be in the Outbox folder at least 5 minutes and not being sent inmidiately. This will depend somewhat on what version of Outlook you are using. If you would go to Tools-->Send Receive Settings-->Define Send/Receive Groups you should be able to adjust the time to perform an automatic send/receive while also un-checking the "Send immediately" check box so that it stages in the Outbox for the allotted time you have set. Hope this helps. Junior "Slyke" <diegodsl@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

CRM 4.0
I've a few issues with CRM 4.0 and I was wondering if you could help me. I created a sample data so you can better understand my needs. "Account Name", "Contact Full Name, Role, Primary Contact, Email "Company 1", "John Smith ", "President", "No", "js@company1.com "Company 1", "Michael Smith", "Director ", "Yes", "mic@company1.com "Company 2", "Wayne Smith", "President", "Yes", "way@company2.com "Company 2", "John Smith &...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

XML Schema problem : "Validate failed because the document does not contain exactly one root node"
Well, I'm with a strange problem here... I Have an Application in VC++ 6 and I need to load a XML file;This XML file has a XDS Schema validating it. I'm using MSXml4. Well, when I use the XML Spy with the two files, no problem , the XML file is validated. So I go to the VC and try to load, using the DOM to do it...ok, I can load and validate the file in both ways, with the put_validateOnParse(I'm using raw_interfaces_only) and with the validate() method. So, I Modify the XML file, taking off one simple letter, eg. changing the attribute name "Description" to "Desc...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Problem with MS CRM Token in sending email from comaigne.
Hello, I have a problem with executing campaigns in MS CRM. I added a marketing list to campaigns activities and sending mail merge email to all my clients. Emails which were sending from mail merge (use word) do not have a MS CRM token in their subject. So answers are not automatically linked to campaign activity. In my MS CRM system settings dialog box I set option email tracking for enabled and I don’t have problem with sending email form MS CRM. Any suggestions? Thx for your help. ...

Solution for: Windows XP (NL): Windows Activation Problem + Windows Automatic Update Problem = Very Slow Computer.
I think I have found a solution on the internet, I will sum it up shortly because the description wasn't that accurate, my description will be more accurate with additional information about what I think might have happened, but first a little story what I wanted to do today: Today I wanted to try and install Service Pack 3 for Windows XP dutch version (NL). This was not possible because Windows Automatic Updates was required by the Microsoft website to be able to download it and windows automatic updates is malfunctioning, so that became a short attempt. Then I decided to ...

More griping about P.O.s in RMS 2.0
I recently upgraded to 2.0 and I cannot believe how HORRIBLE the new P.O. "Add Items" window is. Did anyone at MS actually test it before they added it to 2.0? It works fine for a vendor with only a few items, but otherwise, it's a nightmare. Sometimes I'll add a bunch of items in the window and then find that an item is not in the list and I'll have to look-up the item and add it via Quickscan. But then I'll inadvertently 'X' out of the window and lose everything. Speaking of X-ing out, I thought they would have created a 'prompt to save'...

Graphing Question #4
Greetings! I am trying to graph a set of data in 'XY (Scatter)' and am running into a problem I've never seen before. There are only seven values for 'X' - numbers 0 through 6. 'Y' is a set of percentages ranging from '0.00%' to '13.00%' I have about 7,000 of these pairs. When I graph this, I am not of seeing the six discreet bands of percentages that I would expect. For some reason, instead of graphing the 'X' value, it is graphing the order that the 'Y' value comes in the list. Instead of graphing: RATING INCREASE 4 ...

Problems setting up SSL on Exchange 2003 Front End server
Hi, I've had a 2-node 2003 cluster running for a while now. I'm just in the process of setting up a FE server for this. I've installed it and got it running, and all looks ok, but now I've come to setting up SSL I'm running into problems. I have installed a an Enterprise Root CA on a server in the forest root. The Exchange servers are all running in the sub-domain of this. I've followed the instructions found on this website: http://tinyurl.com/4xa74 All seems to go well up until step 14 of the section called "Creating the Certificate Request". I get ...

How to get to my e-mail acct., check own mail?
Just signed up with Micrssoft S&T 2003 Edition and had to get a Net. Passport e-mail address! Need to get to that E-MAIL account and verify so I can start using my 2003 Edition. I was told on signing up to do this "next". And how in the future to check my e-mails (what site to enter, example: Yahoo/mail.com)? Go to www.hotmail.com and sign in with your net passport. You should have set up the Hotmail acct. first, but you can probably do it now. Just use the same info. You might have to go back and redo the activation for MS S&T (?) "minnesota deer hunter" wro...

pdf reader not working anymore while previewing e-mail
For whatever reason, why I preview an e-mail, I can preview a pix, a doc, but not a pdf file anymore...what happened? What can I do to fix this problem? thank you, Joel gjoelfranco@gmail.com ...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Sorting data problem
Dear all I have a sheet where i retrieve data from a database in another sheet i have links to the first sheet where i brink the data from the database in more formal format and grouping the companies by division In this sheet i have four columns first the nmae of the companie, the second ithe last year income the third is the budget and the forth is the actual income I would like to sort the data by the forth column in asceding way I tried to do it but there was a problem with the link and in the other hand when i was asking the asceding way the was sort only by the fourth column and there ...

Money has encountered a problem and needs to close
After undescribable frustrations, I finally found the root cause of this problem and I am posting the solution. Symptom: Microsoft Money 2002 won't launch, displaying a dialog box with the following message: "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close". Looking at the error report content, the following is shown: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 10.0.0.731 ModName: msofd.dll ModVer: 10.0.0.921 Offset: 0003891a Root cause: In the "Bills and Deposits", a scheduled transfer from an account in one currency (Canadian dollars in my case) to an account in a...

Problems printing 11x17
I use XP and Publisher 2003. Suddenly I cannot print 11x17 pages. I get all page settings set and saved the way I want them, and I confirm they are accurate by checking "Print Preview". After I hit print, somehow the settings change and the page size is interpreted as 8.5 x 11. I have never had problems printing this size before, with this same computer and printer (Epson 2200). Help! Are you setting up the printer too, or just the page? An updated driver? Epson has a driver for your printer dated October 2004. http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp How to ...

outlook and sending attachments
I have a customer that is using Windows2000 as the OS and Outlook [2000 Small Business] as their email client. Occationally they email a client an attachment. In this case 650Kb. The client says they didn't get it. This is becoming more than intermittant. I have already verified user security and server limitations; which are fine. Do you have any idea as to a SP would help or re-loading the Office software do any good? Thanks for any assistance. Dan What kind of attachment are they sending? Is is just one kind of attachment or many kinds? and is the recipient recieving th...

Re: exmerge error

Problem with Active X Control
Sir, I am integrating flash with VC++. I am using Dialog Based App. I inserted this Active X Control. I wanted to show both this Control and Dialog Window in a maximized state. I called ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZED) in OnInitDialog. When I execute the App I get the main window in maximized but the control in that is not at all maximized. Pls help. Regards Chintu YKUT wrote: > Sir, > > I am integrating flash with VC++. > > I am using Dialog Based App. > > I inserted this Active X Control. > > I wanted to show both this Control and Dialog Window in a maximized ...

Cannot send message to address not in contact list
I using Outlook 2003 with Windows XP Pro. I have tried to reply to an email address that is not in my contact list which was generated by ACT. I have turned off name check and autocomplete but whenever I try to send a message that is not listed I get a name check message that Microsoft Office Outlook does not recognize the name and I can't seem to send the message. I even added the address as an Outlook contact but it, too, does not seem to be recognized. Any hints as to why I am at a dead end. Thanks in advance This problem has been solved. Stupid mistake on my part. No need to rep...

OE6 mail problem
OK my problem is that I have my account, Outlook Express 6, setup at home but I also have it setup at work as well. Now the one at home works fine but the one at work only receives mail. I cant mail out to anyone. It gives me the say error saying that sender's address doesnt work or something like that. Is it because I have it setup at two different locations? How do I fix this. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its...

CRM Form on opening focus halfway page
Hi, Does anybody have a solution for the following problem: When opening a form that has lots of fields, so it doesn't fit the screen and scroll-bars appear, the form isn't shown focused on the top of the form, but halfway down the screen. Is it possible to force CRM to always show the first field on the form upon opening the form? Thnx in advance, Bertil Sure, you can do this with some JScript in the Form's OnLoad event. Let's say this is happening on the Account form: // SetFocus on the Account Name field crmForm.all.name.SetFocus(); That should do the trick....

Portfolio manager and same security display problem
I am using Money 2008 Plus Deluxe. I have investment in Mutual Fund which is held partly directly with the Fund Manager and partly with a Fund supermarket. There are two seperate accounts list to manager this. In the Portfolio Manager, I want to show these as seperate items but Money will not allow me to use the same symbol for it. Is there a way round this? Alternatively, how can I 2group" both these accounts as one in Portfolio Manager? In microsoft.public.money, nospam@aol.com wrote: > >I am using Money 2008 Plus Deluxe. > >I have investment in Mutual Fund which is ...