RE: printerror: "unable to load client print control" 4.0 report

im getting this error operating with SQL Estandar Edition 2008 SP1 and
Windows Server 2008 Sp2

anyone now how to solve this?
0
Ontiveros (1)
4/10/2010 6:21:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Erika,

Please check following article for the same..

http://edwardsdnadynamicscrm.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D5F22FDCDD6519D5!466.entry

--
Regards,
Mayank Pujara

"Erika Ontiveros" wrote:

> im getting this error operating with SQL Estandar Edition 2008 SP1 and
> Windows Server 2008 Sp2
>
> anyone now how to solve this?

printerror: "unable to load client print control" 4.0 report
If you get this error on printing a crm 4.0 report then remove KB956391 from your client pc. ....and yet again a distributed "fix" that messes up CRM functionality... Alex. Hi Alex, Thanks for your response. I removed the said Security Patch from the client machine and it worked fine for some days till the error message started again to appear. I feel that removing the security patch is a temporary solution. Does this mean that we still have to install the Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 on CRM Server to overcome this problem? Please advise. &...

another "Unable To Load Client Print Control" post
I'm moving an application to a new web server. The current web server has the SQL database on the same box, but the new one has a separate sql server box. There is no problem with the client print control on the existing app run from the old server, but running the app off the new server gives me an error loading the Client Print Control when I try to print. The web.configs are pretty much identical and reference the webforms report viewer 8.0.0.0. The only difference in web.config is the change to the SQL Server location. Since it works on one server but not another, I gues...

RE: printerror: "unable to load client print control" 4.0 report
im getting this error operating with SQL Estandar Edition 2008 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 Sp2 anyone now how to solve this? Hi Erika, Please check following article for the same.. http://edwardsdnadynamicscrm.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D5F22FDCDD6519D5!466.entry -- Regards, Mayank Pujara "Erika Ontiveros" wrote: > im getting this error operating with SQL Estandar Edition 2008 SP1 and > Windows Server 2008 Sp2 > > anyone now how to solve this? ...

printerror:"unable to load client print control" 4.0 report
I am using CRM 4.0 with SQL Server 2008, is there a fix for this? I did remove the KB956391 update on the client but that only allowed me to try to install the print control. When I try to install the control it looks like it finishes and then I get the same "Unable to load client print control". I am using Windows XP Prof. The server is Server 2003. RisingSunND, I'm going to give credit to my colleague, Dave Ireland, on this answer. --- • install the SRS redistributable package on the CRM server • install SQL SP3 on the SQL database and the SSRS server (if they are diff...

How to fix error "Unable to load client print control" ?
We get an error when clicking the printer icon on a report generated through SQL Reporting Services via GP. The error message is "Unable to load client print control" The report data does output correctly in IE, however, when we click on the printer icon to print the report we get the above error. Previously we never used to get this error. We have made sure the ActiveX components have been installed on all workstations that allow this printing functionality. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this error in SQL Reporting Services? Thanks DGP, http://support.microso...

"Unable to load client print control"
Odd one of the week, must be a permissions issue, but I'm not sure where to look. CRM 4.0 Users who access reports from within CRM, and attempt to print recieve an unable to load print control. Users who accees the report from the report server can print without issue. Any guesses on where to start looking? Feels like a permissions issue. Thx! I'm pretty sure the print control is an ActiveX control. The issue is probably to do with Internet Explorer security settings, and the zone that the sites are in -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitati...

unable to load client print control CRM 4 report
Hi, we encounter a strange behaviour with some of our clients. We followed all the instructions to avoid the error message and it works fine for most of the clients. But there is an issue with the clients that are on 64-bit. It seems that there is a problem with the Print Control and the 64-bit IE, with 32-bit IE it is working fine and no error appears (same machine). Somehow the Outlook client is referencing to the 64-bit IE by default and printing out of the Outlook Client fails once again. When I call the same CRM deployment from 32-bit IE I can easily print reports. Any ideas how to...