Re-open task

How is a closed task re-opened for editing?

Rolf

0
Rolf
4/28/2006 9:31:47 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I think you will have to make a workflow rule to do this.
Thank you for your reply Lars.
Do you have any suggestions on how I might go about doing that?

Thanks,

Rolf

"LarsL" <LarsL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I think you will have to make a workflow rule to do this.

0
Rolf

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Error when opening .csv files
Hi Whenever I try to open up a .csv file in Excel (2000) by either double clicking on the file or use the "Open"-menu it opens up the document without separating the columns at the comma. Everything goes into the first column. If I rename the file to become a .txt-file and then open it up in Excel it works just fine as long as I change the separator to a comma sign. What could be wrong? Regards Wayne I'm guessing that the list separator in the file is different from the list separator inside your windows setting. You could either continue doing what you're doing or...

OUTLOOK EXPRESS OPENING EMAIL
The other day I mistakenly right clicked on the toolbar at the bottom of my screen. I think I inadvertetnly clicked "cascade windows". Since correcting it whenever I double click to open an email in Outlook Express, it doesn't open up maximized. It opens up as maybe a third of the screen and I have to maximize it to view it properly. Any advice on how to fix that? Thanks! Brian <cartfan19@yahoo.com> wrote: > The other day I mistakenly right clicked on the toolbar > at the bottom of my screen. I think I inadvertetnly > clicked "cascade windows"...

Multiple Databases Open
I am working with Access 2002. I have a database with a button on the Switchboard that opens a Word mail merge using an Access query for the data. It is set to merge the letters for the records in the query when it opens. This works fine for me but when the other user clicks the button it opens a second copy of the database. Has anyone had this problem and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance. I have seen this also. It still works so I just ignored it. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Ann&qu...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening in Windows 7 64 bit
The computer is new with windows 7. I downloaded Office 2007 standard a month ago. It has been working fine. Yesterday i was downloading old printer drivers and my machine took a "critical update" from Microsoft. After that my Outlook would not open. It would start to open and rthen crash with the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." All other MSD Office programs are working fine. Any suggestions? ...

Ol2k3 - Reminder box
Using Ol2k3 on W2kProf. When the reminder box (summary box) pop ups i try to open the item (mark the item and press open button or use right mouse-Click an open but it DOES NOT work ... Ideas -- Zill ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Zille's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=26 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-186938868 ...

can't open file #2
I created an excel workbook with some mathematical formulas in Excel 2000, Windows XP. I used only one sheet, the top two rows contained some text, and the next row contained formulas which were dragged down to produce data. The topmost row containing text had some merged cells, and a border drawn around each resulting cell. I saved the file, but when I tried to open the file after a few days, it doesn't open. When I double click the file, excel opens, as if it does while opening a normal file, but then nothing happens and I get a blank excel screen (i.e. the same screen which can be ob...

Re-install Outlook 2002

why won't my clipart pictures show up in the task pane
My clipart task pane has suddenly stopped showing pictures in the task pane. Instead it shows a piece of paper with a music note on it and the letters dglxasset underneath it You need to clear your cache. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Michelle Hal" <Michelle Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC142D83-ADFC-4DC2-B204-87A7D0EE0374@microsoft.com... > My clipart task pane has suddenly stopped sh...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Opening TXT too slow
Opening a *.txt with a variable name is to slow, the name has varible string like DEAE****.txt where the **** is a number between 0000 and 9999. There is only one archive with this variable name in the DIR. I use this code but it is too slowly, what can I do. __________________________________________________________________ For i = 1 To 9999 On Error Resume Next Workbooks.OpenText Filename:="DEAE" & i & ".txt", Origin:= _ xlWindows, StartRow:=1, DataType:=xlDelimited, TextQualifier:= _ xlDoubleQuote, ConsecutiveDelimiter:=False, Tab:=True, Se...

Re: exmerge error

Criteria for opening a form based on a value in another form's subform
Hello everyone, Please pardon the noob question, but I've got a form with a subform and I would like to be able to open another form with only the records that match the primary key from the first form's subform, but I am unable to figure out how to specify that value in the query. In other forms (where subforms are not invovled), I can accomplish this with something like: =[Forms]![Form_Name].[Desired_Value] Is there something different I need to be doing when attempting to get a similar value from a subform? With many thanks in advance for any advice... -- Message posted via h...

problem opening word 07
When I open word, a dialog box comes up which contains. among other things, the following instructions which I follow up to step 4 then I hit a snag as noted below. >The document contains macros. Macro language support for this application is disabled. Features requiring VBA are not available, Would you like to open this document read-only? Hide Help Open in Help Window • Microsoft Office Access, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, or Microsoft Office Word -¬To check your macro security settings, click the Microsoft Office Button, click <program nam...

Program stops responding and won't open
I have been having this ongoing problem with Outlook XP. It will work fine for days or weeks and then all of suddent stop working. I have renamed the files suggested in the group, restarted in Safe Mode, Detech and repair but it still freezes. Eventually it just works for no reason. Does anybody ahve any ideas about this. It is very frustrating Thanks ...

address book won't open for an email
When I'm writing an email and click on "To" I get a message that says "Address book can't be opened" I click on OK and the "Select Names" dialog box comes up. If I click on the arrow after "Show Names from the:", there are a bunch of choices all titled "Contacts". If I click on the last one my address book comes up. All the others nothing. Any idea why this is happening? And what to do to fix it? Thanks for any help, Huck Huck Rorick <huckrorick@groundwork.org> wrote: > When I'm writing an email and click ...

Microsoft Money 2004 Sm Business Won't Open
I have Microsoft Money 2004 Small Business edition and have installed it a bunch of times trying to work out a problem. The program still installs but when I try to open it I get an error message that says 'Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvienience". The program then closes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Gaylon Try this: 1. Uninstall. 2. Reboot. 3. Delete money directory from program files. 4. Delete Money entries from the registry. 5. Reboot again. 6. Reinstall. Tod "Gaylon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Simply Identifying the location (in My Documents) of the Access Database that I have open
I am often working in an Access Database, and need to know in which Folder the Database exists. In other Msft applications, I can find out by simply selecting file > Save as. But in Access, this is not an option. So is there another way to identify in which folder the Access database is located? Thanks. http://www.mvps.org/access/general/gen0007.htm "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:dbdd625f-fb2a-4d42-a93c-f084efb8c781@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... >I am often working in an Access Database, and need to know in which > Folder the Databas...

Open a Report with two different forms
I have a report (rptRepairRequest) that I have command button that prints it out from a form based on the ID of that form. This works fine. What I would like, and not sure if it is possible, is to have another form where I can just select the ID from a drop-down and open the same report. My record source for the report is currently: SELECT tblRepairList.* FROM tblRepairList WHERE (((tblRepairList.RepairID)=Forms!frmSerReqEntry!txtRepairID)); I tried adding an OR statement at the end: "OR (tblRepairList.RepairID)=Forms![frmRptRepairRequest]! [cboRepairID]" but it asks me for '...

Can I open a csv file with xls extension in Excel 2002?
It works on Excel 97, 2000, but not 2002. Thanks! Does this mean you can't open it via File|Open or by double clicking on the file in windows explorer? Or something else? A little more info will get you a better response. Geoff wrote: > > It works on Excel 97, 2000, but not 2002. > > Thanks! -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...