Re Label Accounts Field

Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g.
Organization, or Business?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'.  Organization is a
reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's
off-limits.

Dave

"Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g.
> Organization, or Business?

0
Dave

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Merging Fields in a query
Hi, I am self-taught on Access, so please forgive my ignorance here. I have a subform that allows for multiple selections from a table, one line/field per selection. So when I run a query that selects for that information, I get an entry for that person for each item that has been selected in that subform. I understand why it is doing this, but am wondering if there is a way to write the query so that it can combine any items selected into one row. Example of how the query works now: Col1 col2 col3 col4 NameA choice1 otherinfo etc NameA choice2 otherinf...

HOW DO I PRINT 1 LABEL ON PAGE OF 6 LABELS?
I have a page of avery 5164 labels that i want to print only one of on Publisher. Can this be done? Avery do not recommend that sheets of labels are fed through the printer more than once.. they say this because a sheet fed through a printer once already may have started the 'peel' process.. rogue labels that peel off during the printing process are really not welcome.. I am no expert in the ways of Publisher, and looking at the help files has not changed my status.. however, Avery supply free software that hooks into MS Word (assuming that you have Word) that does an excellen...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

Re-Enable CRM User

State field not working in Mail Merge
I tried doing a mail merge for labels from a list of accounts; however the State/Province field will not display. Has anyone else run into this or have a solution? Thanks. ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

The "From" field of OWA is disappeared
We have a existing Exchange Server 2000 running in Windows Server 2000, clients usually using Microsoft Outlook Web Access to access her mailbox mail. She wonder that the "From" field of OWA is disappeared. How to make the "From" field appear again? I appreciate all of you. If she is not able to see the From field when viewing emails in the Inbox then she may have selected another view. Check that the view selected is Messages. This should have the From field. Regards, -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "cytam21" <cytam2...

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

Re: exmerge error

Printing labels from excel #3
Can I print labels from excel? If I can is it possible to merge address I have on a word doc to excel? I have 16 pages of labels that I want to put into excel so that I can use the filter and send out to just a certain city and so on. I also want to have the addresses in excel so I can sort. Can anyone help me? They need to be in a specific layout. What is their layout now, Linda? See if this helps: http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels_into_mail_merge.htm ************ Anne Troy VBA Project Manager www.OfficeArticles.com "Linda" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

how easy/hard is it to add a button to print address label in cont
All I want is to print current contact address label on a dyna printer, not do a mailmerge to 10,000 people! Mailmerge which takes me 21 clicks and is more effort that it would take to manually retype the address label in Word. Hi Stephen, Another better option will be to write a simple SRS Report for printing labels. You can find Report Writers Guide at following; http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb955081.aspx -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/defa...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Permissions to Create Exchange Account
We have two AD domains (one is for our company and the other is for our sister company) in our Windows 2003 Forest. Our Exchange 2003 site resides in our domain called NET. Our sister company's domain is called SIS. We have most of the IT support here at our company and our sister company is somewhat technically challenged. How can we prevent our sister company's SIS\Administrator from being able to create mailboxes for their users. We don't care if they create their own user accounts but when a mailbox is to be created we need to be the ones to do it. Any ideas on how to re...

Please help user accounts cannot log in
Hi all, well I caught a virus. I had essentials but some how it is unable to delete the virus and the real time protection has been disabled. Upon working with support we manage to find the problem in windows32 folder. It is a fake security virus. Unfortunately i was unable to delete the applications. I some how did something because now i cannot log in at all. Windows start up and gets to the user account section. When i click on any account it starts and then immediately logs out. This is even in safe mode under admin. I was able to at least get into windows and now i cannot. A...

"File As" Field disappears
I've recently applied SP1 for Office Professional 2003. When I re-opened Outlook, I saw that the information in the "File As" field in the contacts list disappeared. The field displays but there is no information in it. Can anybody offer any suggestions? FYI, the "File As" field is at the top of my display list of fields and it is also what I base my sorts on. ...

I keep losing online services on my HSBC direct savings account
I have lost online services on my HSBC account 4 times now in the 4 months I have been using MS Money (MS Money 2006 Standard OEM Edition Version 15.0.50.513). I think I have finally figured out the pattern. Every time I accidentally screw up something I can't undo and I have to restore a backup file it happens. If I restore a backup everything is back to how it should be except that it just drops the online services from my HSBC account, and I have to set them back up, which creates a duplicate account that now has online services that must then be merged with the old account. ...

Outlook 2002 "From" field blank?
My wife and I both use Outlook 2002 - hers supplied and set up by her Company IT dept, mine is private. In my Outlook, messages I have sent have the "From" field containing my name and email address. In her Outlook, the "From" field is blank. Because she files messages by conversation in folders other than the "Sent Items" folder, this is annoying. I can't find a setting anywhere to change this. Is there one? ...

creating mailing labels
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am not very computer literate. I have been advised to install Office for Mac 2008 (Home & Student edition) on my iMac computer to enable me to create Avery mailing labels using data from a spreadsheet, which I can't presently do. Before I install it, will I easily be able to do this? Also, will I easily be able to transfer my spreadsheet to Word? Hi, > I am not very computer literate. I have been advised to install Office for Mac > 2008 (Home & Student edition) on my iMac computer to enable me to c...

Re:

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...