Re Label Accounts Field

Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g.
Organization, or Business?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'.  Organization is a
reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's
off-limits.

Dave

"Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g.
> Organization, or Business?

0
Dave

Proportion of Fields filled
Hi, How to calculate the percentage of filled fields by number of records in order to know what field has been most filled Thanks, Carla -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com So you want to show the percentage of records that have some value (any value) in a particular field? 1. Create a query. 2. Depress the Total button on the toolbar. Access adds a Total row to the design grid. 3. Drag the primary key field into the grid. In the Total row under this field, choose Count 4. Drag your other field(s) into the grid, choosing Count again. This gives you the count of all rec...

Two accounts
I run a small business. I use money 2004 to kept my accounts up to date. I have both my accounts and the business running in money with no problems. I have a pocket pc with money installled. I have my accounts downloaded to my pda and would like to download my business accounts. When I try to download the business it replaces my account. Is it not possible to have both accounts running on my pda? ...

cannot create new fields in CRM
Hi There, we are having issue wher we can no longer add new attributes, we get the error message saying "An error has occoured, for more information contact your administrator." As far as we know we haven't done anything that could have caused it, we are running small business server 2003 and CRM version 3.0 Rgds, Kyaw is the System Customizer role deleted? if it is, add the role back using the script found here: http://groups.google.com.sg/group/microsoft.public.crm.developer/browse_thread/thread/826a19aab8ff173a/80d124150a51875c?lnk=st&q=mscrm+customizer+role+de...

exchange 2003 Custom Attribute labels
How can I change the labels on the Custom Attribute? This was done very easy in exchange 5.5, but I just not see how to do it with exchange 2003 sp2. "BlackIce" <BlackIce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I change the labels on the Custom Attribute? This was done very easy >in exchange 5.5, but I just not see how to do it with exchange 2003 sp2. You can do that with the MMC "schema" snap-in. But you really don't want to do that. If you do, the next time it's necessary to update the schema with the MS suplied ldf files you'll have a prob...

Why do my pie charts have labels which say "add text"?
Using Excel 2007 and my template comes up with this add text label for multiple labels on the pie chart. Even when I save a new template it still happens. Why? ...

re: problem with combo box
I would like to make a little bit modified excel sheet (as in link below, DataValNameId.xls) but it would show on DataEntry datasheet after selecting product from combo box the value of selected ProductId (instead of Product) on column B and also put the value of the Product on the same row to Column C how could I do it ? > Hi > just make the source list larger or use a defined name which adapts > automatically if you add more products > see > http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic > > -- > Regards > Frank Kabel > Frankfurt, Germany > > >&g...

calculating multiple fields in an unbound text box
I have a report based on a query that links 2 tables by the field "Type". Each tiype in the one table has a minimum price. The other table has the type and actual sales prices in four different fields of which only one is used in the calculations. I am calculating the difference between actual selling price and minimum price. the problem I am having is that although the minimum price is always desplayed for the type, the calculation does not work for the different fields. If the first field is null, then the next 3 fields should be checked. The other fields may or may not be ...

Max Customers Accounts in CRM 1.2
One of our client who is evaluating CRM asked for number of Customer Accounts Limit of MS CRM 1.2. We know that MS is targeting CRM for small and Medium size orgainzation but can it support customers of an orgainzation to Millions. Or Can some one tell the max limit of Customer Accounts. ? Regards, JZ There is no defined maximum.. The key is sizing the SQL server appropriately. Especialyl with CRM not supporting clustered SQL servers. I know there are companies out there that have implemented (or are in the process of implementing) installs for > 1,000 users. Matt Parks MVP - Micr...

printing account register #3
how do you print the register, or as specific section of it, is it possible. I', wondering if I have made a significant mistake with this product In microsoft.public.money, puzzled wrote: >how do you print the register, or as specific section of >it, is it possible. File->Print will print the register you are viewing. If you print to a pseudo printer such as cutepdf or pdf995, you can print the pages you want to paper. Often it is best to customize a report and to print that. Is there a way to limit your print to reconciled transactions within a specified date range? ...

shelf label printing with rms avery 5160
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C8926E.1DECDFA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit We are trying to print shelf labels with rms. When you choose avery 5160 it doesn't ask you for the row or column number. Since the sheet has 3 columns and 10 rows how do I tell it to print the label, lets say at row 3 column 2. I tried to create my own label by editing one of the every labels but it does the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C8926E.1DECDFA0 Content-Type...

RE: Defrag riv. pub. database
Hi, I was hoping to get some help with defrag on my exchange 5.5 database. Recently the database breached the 16gb limitation for whatever reason not sure as it stayed at 15.5gb for years. However when I attempt to perform an offline defrag to recover lost space the eusel.exe tool halts at 96% and goes no further. My first question is why is it stopping and is it because the database is over 16gb? Next question is can I take the database that is 96% defraged(and 1gb smaller) and replace the current DB without loss of e-mail. Will I lose 4% of my database? Any help is greatly appreciated...

Smartlist
We need to link Analytical Accounting Module with the Year-To-Date Transaction Open Table. Right now, the link are as follow: aaGLAssign => aaGLDist => AAGLHdr => Year-To-Date Transaction Open Table The last link is done via the Journal Entry Number field. Now this cause each transaction to be presented multiple times. This problem is mitigated by using the Summary Smartlist Option (Group By). But it seems Excel Report Builder does not have the "Summary Smartlist + Group By" feature Is there a better way to do this without using SQL? Many thanks, Mike Michael,...

System Mailbox Account is missing.
Exchange 2003 Sp2 on fully patched win2k3 sp1 server. In a mixed mode single site /org exchange org with 3 front end exchange 2003 servers, 9 back end servers and 1 owa server and 10 exchange 5.5 servers. The System mailbox AD account on some of the store's is being deleted. I've found KB article 316622 about how to recreate it but this has happend before about 3 weeks ago. The KB article does not go into a cause, other than saying that its corroupt or missing....does anyone know what is causing this? tiny... One thing forgot to mention there are 3 storage group's with ...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

Deleting Exchange user accounts & Home folders
Hi, When deleting an Exchange user in ESM would it automatically delete the mapped home folder for that user (mapped in the Profile tab)? We currently create a folder in a shared datastore folder so that each user can save work on the server Personally, I feel deleting an exchange user account will not delete the home folder. I guess I will have to delete the home folder manually? Thanks, PL You are correct - it will not delete the home folder. Instead of doing it manually you could probably find or create a cleanup script to run once in a while that removes the orphaned folders. ...

OLE field on form
How do I get an ole field on a form to display full frame. At the moment, all I can get it to do is show a small (and rather blocky) verion of a .bmp file, with the file name underneath. It won't display .jpg at all - only the file name. I've played with this for a while now. "Paul Doree" <PaulDoree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > How do I get an ole field on a form to display full frame. > At the moment, all I can get it to do is show a small (and > rather blocky) verion of a .bmp file, with the file name > underneath. It won...

How do I get total value data labels in a stacked bar chart?
I have a 3-D stacked bar chart with four series and I want to have the total value in each category be displayed in a data label. Can I do this, and if so, how?? Hi, This should help http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm Cheers Andy blemerson wrote: > I have a 3-D stacked bar chart with four series and I want to have the total > value in each category be displayed in a data label. Can I do this, and if > so, how?? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Thanks, Andy. The CFO is thrilled. Heather "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, >...

VAT Return - Missing entries in 'VAT Return Detail
Creating first VAT Return Reports since upgrading to version 10 and having problems. Total Value of Purchases on VAT Return Summary report is correct. The VAT return Detail report misses some entries and therefore Net Amounts do not add up to the Total Value of Purchases on the summary as it should do. The missing entries appear to be from documents with more that one tax detail id allocated to the transaction (i.e part 0% VAT rated and part standard VAT rated). Has anybody seen this before? ...

outlook xp account settings
in outlook 2000 there was a way to back up account information via the tools>accounts, i often have to switch computers and am looking for a way to do the same thing in outlook xp ...

ERROR: Combining GL Accounts with Professional Services Tools Libr
Accounts modify okay; but during a combine single account or an ‘import’ multiple account combine, the following appears and terminates the session: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Can not alter replicated object ‘[dbo].[RM00101]’to ‘with encrypted’.[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted. Has anyone ever experienced this and found a solution? Thanks in advance… Dirk ...

To many fields defined error message
I am currently using access 2003 and when I am attempting to bring multiple queries together into one... I am getting a To many fields defind error message. Below is my SQL that I currently have. I am going to want to add another 30 fields from 3 other queries to this one as well. SELECT [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].[Performance Year], [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].[Performance Month], [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].ATTUID, [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].Skill, [Employee Hierarchy - Current Month].Ramp, [TC-All-Weeks].[TC-Week1-Step2].[Trans and Co...

Outlook 2002 won't work with my SBCGLOBAL.NET account
I just got DSL service with SBCGLOBAL.net (aka: YAHOO). I was told that it would work well with Outlook 2002, but that didn't turn out to be true. I've spent hours on the phone with their technical support people and we can't figue it out. We've set up all of the correct pop & smtc settings, and still doesn't work. I can only send email and can't receive any mail. My Outlook Express seems to work with my SBCGLOBAL account. I just can't figure it out. Does anyone have any susggestions??? Thank you, Have you set your outgoing server to authent...

Convert from Excel and change field to Autonumber
Hi, I have an Excel file which I have opened in Access to create an access table which is fine. I am now quickly going through the fields to tweak them to what they should be but the Excel file was created from a Lotus Approach database that had a field which was autonumber. Obviously when I try to change the field in the Access database it tells me that it can not do this as there is data in the table. What is the proper procedure to do this and either make the field an autonumber field during conversion or after? -- Dan Pickard ----------------------------- Powerful Windows 2003 ...

How to un-concatenate a field with full name
I have a filed called "Contact" that has the full first and last name - is there a way to break this field into 2 fields - "first name", 'last name" ??? How do you find where to split the field? Thanks Take a look at "InStr" function in vba -- sam "Patricia" wrote: > I have a filed called "Contact" that has the full first and last name - is > there a way to break this field into 2 fields - "first name", 'last name" ??? > How do you find where to split the field? > > Thanks Patricia GOOD ...

What exactly is "frequently-used text fields" looking in?
Gurus, Running Outlook 2003. When you do an "Advanced Find" anywhere in the Folder Tree you get three choices at the top underneath "Search for words" subject field only subject field and message body frequently-used text fields What exactly is "frequently-used text fields" looking in? -- Spin it depends on the item type you are searching for. In contacts, it's name and address and notes field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/...