RE: Delete Team in MS CRM 1.2

Hi Julie,

thanks for that info.....

However I am now wondering if I've gotten the whole point of teams wrong.

I thought they were containers for groups of people from different (or the
same) organisational units who would work together on related tasks.

If you cannot delete or disable Teams...then you would soon end up with lots
of empty old teams that would confuse users...

e.g. CRM Implementation Team, Old Project 1 Team, Old Project 2 Team

All the best,

Michael Mulvihill

0
Michael
9/2/2004 10:54:47 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Messages Will Not Delete
Messages will not delete in windows Live Mail and the program freezes when I am trying to delet them...I then have to restart the computer...help. "abert" <abert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA38E135-A4A9-4F8C-A2DB-E2A98D458E8B@microsoft.com... > Messages will not delete in windows Live Mail and the program freezes when > I > am trying to delet them...I then have to restart the computer...help. Have you tried dragging the stubborn message to the Delete folder? That works for me. Grenou It will not let me do that either. ...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

CRM 4.0
I've a few issues with CRM 4.0 and I was wondering if you could help me. I created a sample data so you can better understand my needs. "Account Name", "Contact Full Name, Role, Primary Contact, Email "Company 1", "John Smith ", "President", "No", "js@company1.com "Company 1", "Michael Smith", "Director ", "Yes", "mic@company1.com "Company 2", "Wayne Smith", "President", "Yes", "way@company2.com "Company 2", "John Smith &...

Emails not being received out of CRM 3 (Aol and some others)
If I email to my hotmail out of CRM, I get the email (with or without the token). If I send an email to my aol account, I never receive it (with or without the token). We did an email campaign and received hundreds of warnings in our system log about rejections. If I send an email to the AOL account from Outlook, it works fine. WHY oh WHY are emails sent out of CRM flagged as spam and ones out of Outlook are not? This was ONE single email with plain test in the subject line. THis would mean that our last email campaign, 30% of the reciepients never would have received it, yet we ha...

HOW DO I PRINT 1 LABEL ON PAGE OF 6 LABELS?
I have a page of avery 5164 labels that i want to print only one of on Publisher. Can this be done? Avery do not recommend that sheets of labels are fed through the printer more than once.. they say this because a sheet fed through a printer once already may have started the 'peel' process.. rogue labels that peel off during the printing process are really not welcome.. I am no expert in the ways of Publisher, and looking at the help files has not changed my status.. however, Avery supply free software that hooks into MS Word (assuming that you have Word) that does an excellen...

deleting reminders
Hi folks, I have a reminder popping up... #i want to delete it permanently. I have dismissed it, no joy. I have opened it and deleted it, no joy. Suggestions? Thanks, Danny Start Outlook 1 time with the /cleanreminders command line switch. How to: * Start | Run * Type: outlook.exe /cleanreminders * OK button "Danny J" <danny.jurmann@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:uDGl6xwgEHA.712@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi folks, > > I have a reminder popping up... #i want to delete it permanently. I have > dismissed it, no joy. I have opened it and deleted ...

IE Settings for MS CRM.
I am not able to access CRM through IE. I changed my computer. I was earlier set with a short cut to the CRM application. I am trying to access the same using IE. I enter my credentials. I get the screen of 'Attempting to open Microsoft CRM. If the application does not load within a few seconds, click HERE. If you are asked if you want to close the currently open window, click yes.' and automatically IE is closed before any thing comes up. 1. I have unchecked my pop-up blocker. 2. I have added the site as a trusted site. Are there any other IE settings that need to me made? ...

550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@domainname.com
Hello, We have 2000 SBS with exchange thta has been working fine. Today we are not able to receive any email at all. It does not matter who sends it. The sender gets this error message: ---------------------------------------------------- Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details The original message was received at Thu, 13 May 2004 13:39:48 -0400 (EDT) from ptd-24-25-191-160.maine.rr.com [24.25.191.160] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- < user@domainname.com>... > (reason: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@domainname.com>...) ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Pivot Table #2
I have a database with type and age ranges in columns. Six age ranges. One type column. The data (dollars), by type and age range are below each age range column. I want a summary report that sums the dollars by type and age combined. My preference is to have the sum of age ranges in the rows, the type in the columns with the dollar sum of each type and age range in the data fields. I hope to have the sum of the types for all ages on the right and the sum of the ages for all types at the bottom. It seems simple enough but, I don't seem to be able to make the table work? If ...

Re-Enable CRM User

Out look is auto deleting my emails
Everytime I open a mail to read it then close it, my email is no longer in my inbox. Or any folder for that matter. Did I turn some setting on to automatically remove/move my emails after I read them? Graham Check your view. View, Current View and make sure you're not set to unread messages. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Graham Llewellyn" <bloodlack@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e...

?�Z�k ?��??�ra? ??�s?�� #2

Ex5.5 to EX2003 migrate what to do with MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail
Hi, I'm trying to remove the old Ex 5.5 server but some things are not clear to me: -Created an Internet mail SMTP connector at the new Ex2003 server and deleted the old Ex5.5 Internet mail connector (in/outbound mail flow works great). But what should be done with the MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail, can it be deleted and recreated at the new Ex2003 server? -Moved all USER mail boxes and rehomed public/system folders successful to the new EX2003 server, but should I move the "Microsoft Exchange server mailbox manager for (servername)", "Microsoft Schedule...

If Function help #2
I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, where both criteria must be met: Z9 must be true and S9 must = COS. Any assistance why this isn't working would be greatly appreciated. =IF(AND(Z9=TRUE,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") Thanks! Hi What is contained in Z9? Maybe you need =IF(AND(Z9,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") -- Regards Roger Govier <mansfieldtw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178309371.607676.90090@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, > where b...

UnitsOnHand-ms access
Hi, In the inventory form i have this formula to calculate products on hand: =Sum(nz([UnitsReceived])-nz([UnitsShrinkage])-nz([UnitsSold])), but we buy the same product from different vendors if one doesn't have it so product number different for every supplier, my question how do i bring all together to get units on hand or in stock? thank you very much -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200911/1 Are you saying that you have a "part" that can be supplied by more than one "supplier"? F...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Deleting blank rows
How can I quickly delete blank rows from a list I've imported to an Excel worksheet so that I can after order, filter the entire list? Joana Pretty quickly! Select a column which includes the blank rows. Click Edit/Go To/Special . . Blanks - and OK. Then Right click on your selection and click Delete . . . and select Entire Row. Or, you could sort on a column containing the blank rows and that would put them all together, for easy deletion. Andy. "Joana" <joana.fernandes@aceplus.pt> wrote in message news:0c6c01c37c53$74163c90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I quickly...

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

excel.exe has generated errors #2
Hello, Sorry for the cross post. I am receiving the following message: ""Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.You will need to restart the program An error log is being created."" when trying to open xls files that have been copied from another computer. Both Excel versions are the same and the file works on the source machine. I am copying it to and from a floppy which also works when opened on the source machine. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Mrich -- Mrich Have you copied the file from the floppy to your hard...

SBS CRM install then move Exchange.
Hi All, Quick question hopefully. Just wondering if anyone can clarify what I believe is possible but not 100% sure. CRM SBS edition installed on a SBS box, can a new Exchange box is implemented into the same domain and keep e-mail functionality of CRM?? If it is possible and Exchange is moved off the SBS box and onto a new server, what needs to be done to ensure it works correctly? Change registy settings to point to new mail server? have looked and can't seem to locate them... I have done the following: -Run Rule Wizard and remove rules from mailboxes (sbs box) -Un-installed th...

Re: exmerge error

Act -> CRM 1.2
Hi all. I know just about nothing on the subject of importing act data into CRM 1.2 Could any one help me out with a quick overview of the process? I know about using export pro to get the data into access. I think from there you simply use the data import tool that MS provides from crm. MAIN QUESTION: Can I import act data once CRM is up and running? I really do hope so. I'd hate to find out that we needed to create the database 1st and then select "connect to existing database" during the install process. Thanks in advance!!!! Hank wrote: > Hi all. > I know just...