Re-Assign Company also re-assigns tasks

If you are the owner of an account record in CRM & the account is
re-assigned to someone else then all the activities (both open and history
items!)are re-assigned to the new account owner. This is often not what is
required - anyway that we can stop this so that re-assigning the account
doesnt necessarily re-assign all activities related to it?

Roger

0
Roger
5/9/2007 7:19:56 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sorry - please ignore this post; it's simple enough to do via
Customisations, I was just loking in the wrong place before.

Roger

"Roger" <roger_id@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If you are the owner of an account record in CRM & the account is
> re-assigned to someone else then all the activities (both open and history
> items!)are re-assigned to the new account owner. This is often not what is
> required - anyway that we can stop this so that re-assigning the account
> doesnt necessarily re-assign all activities related to it?
>
> Roger

0
Roger

Inputting Calender meeting and task on on Calendar
I am trying to find out if it is possible while using a group calendar to place a task and meeting on that (Group) calendar and have it populate the calenders and task list of other members of the group. Thank You "Craig" <Craig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93E164E3-77E2-4C53-AA97-AE2994E214CB@microsoft.com... >I am trying to find out if it is possible while using a group calendar to > place a task and meeting on that (Group) calendar and have it populate the > calenders and task list of other members of the group. Only with co...

Assignment Help?
Hi all, im having trouble with my assignment, and wondering if anyon here could help me out..Heres the assignment question- "If OCCUPANCY is grater than 71% it is considered to be high. In th RESERVATION section use a function to calculate whether the OCCUPANC for MON is high. If the BOOKINGS for MON are grater than the result o the named cell ROOMS (B8) multiplied by 71% then HIGH should b displayed in the cell, otherwise it should be left empty. Replicat this formula for the other cells" I think i need an "IF" statment. But i dont know how to create th formula- Heres a...

Task lists
I'm new to Outlook so I've got a million questions. My wife and I share a desktop running Outlook 2007. At this point we share the same calendar, contacts list, task list and everything. We both sync our Blackberries with Outlook to keep our calendars and contacts the same and up-to-date. My question is: is it possible to keep separate task lists for each of us and, when syncing keep only one task list on each Blackberry? We want to keep our calendars and contacts the same but the task lists separate. Thanks, Rick No, that is not possible when you've g...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

why won't my clipart pictures show up in the task pane
My clipart task pane has suddenly stopped showing pictures in the task pane. Instead it shows a piece of paper with a music note on it and the letters dglxasset underneath it You need to clear your cache. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Michelle Hal" <Michelle Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC142D83-ADFC-4DC2-B204-87A7D0EE0374@microsoft.com... > My clipart task pane has suddenly stopped sh...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Re: exmerge error

Assign Form Controls to a Group
I am working with a form that has some client-specific fields. Client X has three bound controls, a,b and c. Client Y has two bound controls, e and f. Right now, I show or hide the controls with an OnCurrent event. If Me.txtClient = "X" Then Me.cboStatus.Visible = True me.lblStatus.Visible = True 'etc. Else Me.cboStatus.Visible = False me.lblStatus.Visible = False 'etc. End If Can I group controls a,b and c? I imagine it would looks something like this: If Me.txtClient = "X" Then ClientX.Visible = True Else ClientX.Visible = False End If Where ClientX rep...

email assigned activity owner
is there a way to email when an activity is assigned to another user? This would be a great feature so users know to look to crm. If someone has a solution, I would be interested in buying it. ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re:

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:... > Thanks > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ� > news:snPYb.436$1V5.123111568@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > > ((CListCtrl > > *)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > or if you have variable for your list > > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed. > > > > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...

Re: Re: List View question
Thanks a lot for that. But I am asking after multiselect handling in a listVIEW not a listBOX. The method you describe is not available for listviews. regards, Jos --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- If you use checkboxes in front of the rows you could use something like this: Dim li As ListItem For Each li In Me.yourlistviewname.ListItems If li.Checked Then --do something with-- (li) End If Next where the name of the listview has to be r...

VB script for sending tasks to be done in Outlook
Can anyone provide me some info on how to schedule a task for someone in their Outlook session using VB script? Thanks Is there a reason you do not want to create a Task and then Assign the Task to this person? >-----Original Message----- >Can anyone provide me some info on how to schedule a task >for someone in their Outlook session using VB script? > >Thanks >. > The code in my program determines what task to assign when certain criteria are met. Once it is met I want to send (assign) it over to a support user as a task to complete in their Outlook Today. T...