quotedetail quantity gives decimal error

hi i am using CRM SDK 3.0
i am trying to save quantity say "0.4" in the quotedetails.
but it gives me error saying "decimal position in the quantity is
invalid"

can anyone help in resolving this issue

Thanks and regards
jignesh vyas

0
versatile
2/4/2006 11:39:08 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

When you setup the cataog, you control whether or not partial units are
valid.  It's on the Price List Item record and is called Quantity Selling
Option.
--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"versatile" <jigneshvyas@gmail.com> wrote in message
hi i am using CRM SDK 3.0
i am trying to save quantity say "0.4" in the quotedetails.
but it gives me error saying "decimal position in the quantity is
invalid"

can anyone help in resolving this issue

Thanks and regards
jignesh vyas

0
Matt

Exchange SSL Error
When attempting to view properties on public folders I get the following err: Exchange System Manager The SSL certificate server name is incorrect. ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager I've looked at article Q324345 and made the suggested changes but the error message still comes back. Can anyone out there please help? Thanks Peter ...

Formula or Format Error??
Can anyone tell me please why this formula is returning a 4 figure % in my destination cell Q13 even though I have cleared the cell to "No Decimal Places": =IF(OR(V13="", X13=""),"",IF(V13="N","",IF(X13="R","",SUM(V13*0.15)+(X13*0.85)))) Cheers David If the result of this: SUM(V13*0.15)+(X13*0.85) Is an integer and the cell is formatted as PERCENTAGE then that will happen. Try this: =IF(OR(V13="",X13="",V13="N",X13="R"),"",SUM(V13*0.15,X13*0.85)/100) Biff ...

Error Divide By Zero
Is there any way to put something in your formula to get the error #DIV/0! to be ignored? I know that you can change the iterations on the calculation tab under options. But the formula that I'm using is correct and what I want. Just wondering if I can suppress the warning to the user. Thanks, Brian If you want a formula to not render the error use a combination of IF and ISERROR. For example: IF(ISERROR(A1/B1,"",A1/B1) This says, if A1 divided by B1 returns an error, leave the cell blank (""), otherwise, divided A1 by B1. I think there are also ways to igno...

OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. #2
Help. My Dell laptop is running W2k and O2k. I used outlook last week, all ok. Fired up on sunday evening and as the app opens I get 'OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.'. I can't find the error log being created. I am connecting to a MS Exchange server. I deleted the profile and then uninstalled o2k, rebooted and stripped out all office/outlook sections from registry. Rebooted. Reinstalled O2k. Created a neww profile with no personal folders, just the pst on the exchange serve...

Quantity entry at POS #2
I have a client who uses a software package today that allows him to scan an item, press F5 and enter the quantity amount. The client does NOT want to have to tab to change the quantity amount. Is this possible with RMS, or is this a customzation? Thanks- Andrea (I tried to send this post once before- not sure if it made is so this is why I am resending. Andrea Andrea- At the risk of sounding rude, I would have to ask why the customer is coming to you for assistance. Are you for real? The questions you have asked are quite obvious. "Andrea" wrote: > I have a client who u...

Error
How do i get rid of this error?? I copied a database. I am tryong to change the combo box from nound to unbound object. I have checked off all the required boxed under tool-options- view. I have also granted access to the table. I dont know what else to do. below is a sample of the code. Your help will greated be appreciated. Private Sub Form_Load() On Error GoTo UserForm_Initialize_Err Dim cnn As New ADODB.Connection Dim rst As New ADODB.Recordset Dim con As String, strConn strConn = " C:\Documents and Settings\Sp-0010\Desktop\2010-css-database\S-DB_...

Callout on Quotedetail
Hi, I've tried the MSDN callout sample, & it is worked. Then I try to use it on quotedetail (the sample is using account, contact, contactaddress). It is work too, but on every single quotedetail update, it wrote something like this: ================================================== CRM Quote Update Event Occurred... Object Type: 1085 Object ID: {EF07F6E4-A1D0-46DC-838C-AE862E6AB248} Object XML String: <quotedetail><quotedetailid>{EF07F6E4-A1D0-46DC-838C-AE862E6AB248}</quotedetailid><quoteid>{5C109A6D-D3E6-4A3A-AA63-8A1D81450E21}</quoteid><sales...

Exchange Error on Send/Received
Hi, I'm running MS Exchange Server 2003 with SP2, on client when I pressed send received button its shows following error under "Errors" Tab. Task "Microsoft Exchange Server" reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation faild. An object could not be found.' Clients are able to send and received e-mail properly but GAL are also not populated completely only default GAL displayed. Please let me know how can I resolve this issue Naseem ...

Linker Errors
Hi Guys, After I changed my WINVER, _WIN32_WINNT, and _WIN32_WINDOWS all to 0x501, in order to get access to PrintWindow, I get a bunch of linker errors that have stummped me. It says it can't find _xGetMonitorInfo, _xMonitorFromWindow, and _xGetSystemMetrics. I suspect that I have to update my SDK, here is the question, if I'm using VS2003, can I update my SDK to get rid of this problem? AliR. AliR wrote: > Hi Guys, > > After I changed my WINVER, _WIN32_WINNT, and _WIN32_WINDOWS all to 0x501, in > order to get access to PrintWindow, I get a...

Blank Quantities in Store Quantity Tab
I added items via Headquarters and left store quantity blank. Through store ops I did a purchase order to accept items to the store. Then I ran a 501 - request full item count. Now, in the HQ on the store quantity table, no stores are listed. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, what am I doing wrong!? Thanks for the help in advance. diana This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0070_01CAD7D2.5CD027D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Diana, I don't see where you did a 250 wor...

script to give a warning if customer is set as NO
hi there, Can anyone help me, very new to CRM. I want to have a yes/no field in the company form and then under "service" form when the company is selected from the list, if no is in the field it prompts to say "This users is not allow...etc" -- Mike ...

concatenation in formula giving error
Hi I'm trying something like this: =MATCH(B8,""""&INDIRECT("C7")&":"&INDIRECT("C7")&"""",0) where C7 referes to the output of another match function that deliver a column number (3, 4, etc.) The formula returns #Value! What am doing wrong? =MATCH(B8,INDEX(A:Z,,C7),0) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Utkarsh" <utkarsh.majmudar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:468df40d-256e-41ec-8e4a-5321a70bd311@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I'm trying somethin...

Purchase Order Error #3
The users are trying to get into the PO search to print off approved PO’s. Every time they get to the area of bringing up the PO thier machines locks up. We have checked and no one is in Dynamic’s entering PO’s at these time. If they try to end the task Dynamics closes. ...

Error: "Unexpected.. load the Microsoft Framework Library"
G'day Folks, I know this issue has come up for quite a few people, and reading through some of postings appears that some people have managed to fix it, but I cant... Whenever starting Word, Excel, Powerpoint (I dont use Entourage...) I get the "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library." error - and then the program continues to function ok (most of the time). OSX 10.4.6 Office 2004 Have tried Office uninstall (+ manual removal of all ..microsoft.plists), empty trash, repair permissions (disk utility), restart, repair disk permissions,...

Error when deploying the Reports
i have created some reports but when i am trying to deploy these reports in CRM 3.0, i am getting this error - "An error has occured, please contact your system administrator" Any ideas how to solve this problem? On Feb 25, 11:02 am, BHARAT <BHA...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i have created some reports but when i am trying to deploy these reports in > CRM 3.0, i am getting this error - > "An error has occured, please contact your system administrator" > Any ideas how to solve this problem? How did you upload the reports? What are your privela...

Equation connecting two data quantities
Hi, I have data like this: in an excel sheet. Q C Equation 1 2 3 4 ; 22 44 34 55 88; ? Is there anyway that I can get an equation connecting these two quantities Q and C, (data arranged in this manner only, as I have lot of data where in I cant put that in two separate rows because of some constraints) Can I get a formula connecting these two variables in the quation cell. Thanks Assuming that the data fits a linear plot (and that you have a typo): read help on SLOPE and INTERCEPT If not linear; find how to draw a trendline; find trendline...

Unknown Error Issue
hi when i login to the OWA and Try to compose a new mail, the new mail windows opens up and instead of the compose mail form i get AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURED! please help Najmi What version of IE? What version of OWA? Latest Service Pack installed on Exchange and Windows? Anything in the Event Viewer? Does this happen on every computer/mailbox account? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "ibrahim najmi" <donotreply-nj52@gawab.com> wrote in message news:diuq2l$6ja1@news-dxb.emirates.net.ae... > hi > > when i l...

network error during dtd validation
I'm getting weird errors during transformations -- "System.Net.WebException. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error." I'm on the 1.0 Framework. I've looked through the stack trace and it seems to be happending at a call to .Transform as follows (see stack trace below): oXslTransform.Transform(myXPathDocument,plist,stWrite); These XML documents are 3rd party and include a doctype that refers to a dtd across the network. I'm also getting these sometimes in IE, so it seems that the vendors DTD is timing out. Is there anyway to disable th...

Sales For Outlook (SFO) "Unknow error has occurred"
I encounttrred the error "An Unknow Error has occur. Retry the action..." When I try to go offline with Microsoft Business Solutions CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2. This problem has been mention at Knowledge base article 834642. Where the problem has been fixed in MS CRM 1.2. Any idea to trobleshooting on the above mentioned problem? I have applied the CRM Sales for Outlook Enhancement package. But Sales for Outlook still caught on the error. Any idea? Regards Sanly ...

Print Quantities
When attempting to print using Store Manager. The quantities I am selecting are not printing correctly. This is happening with different label templates. If I choose 100 it may print 120. If I choose 10 it may print 14... any suggestions would be appreciated. -- Regards, Keith Ryan Keith, What kind of printer, what driver and the stock or customized label template are you using? -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the ...

overriding error messages
Hello, I need to know how to make my application over-ride the common windows error messages that are displayed when a user does something odd, that windows picks up. Thanks in advance, James Simpson Straightway Technologies http://straightway.no-ip.com You need to setup your own exception filters to trap these. Take a look at the SetUnhandledExceptionFilter() and the SEH exception mechanism. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "James Simpson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:047f01c3c85b$ea0f3470$a10128...

Error ODBC
Hi, We have the following issue, when we try to connect to DB on server from NAVISION, we recive the following messange: Error ODBC Error:[MIcrososft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Cannot generate SSPI contex ID. estado: HY000 Any suggestion? Thanks First of all Navision post should not be here, anyhow you are connecting using the defeault credential of windows logon better to use the sql server user id and password. Also make sure that you have selected the mix mode as authentication mode in sql server. "Mauricio Ramirez" wrote: > Hi, > > We have the following is...

What if I give it away?
A couple of years ago we had a very talented database person working for us who helped us develop a program based on MS Access, that kept track of all jobs, time spent on task, every aspect of the job including sub-contract work, customers, vendors, employees, time sheets, you name, it's in there. It took us several years to develop and for the most part it is excellent. It could use some tweeking and would probably be a lot better if converted to sequel, or whatever, I am told. So, I have probably given up on the idea of marketing it. Can anyone offer suggestions as to the viability o...

Quantity Received does not appear on Label
Is there any way or any add-ons that enables showing quantity on the label? It would be great help for us to track how many are sold instantly at the shelf. -- Many Thanks ...

Outlook.exe keps closing (error)
I have one unit onsite where Outlook.exe (Outlook XP Sp3) keeps creating a general error and shuts down. the user may not even be working with Outlook when it pops the message it must close. I've exausted all of my items as a fix and really don't want to perform a rebuild unless absolutly neccessay(considering this application is the only issue) I've performed an un-install(restart), re-install, adware scans..... Any info would be appreciated, Here is the error info in 3 parts: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 10 Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 09/0...