Quote product line should allow for negative extended amounts.

Quote product lines should allow for negative amounts.  A situation where
this is required is when dealing with bulk discounts.  We want the ability to
apply a product line with a negative value and have the overall quote value
reflect this change.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=bba327f5-237f-45a2-bc53-2d8716b8e8c5&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

how do I draw horizontal lines in publisher
Relativily new to Publisher. It may be staring me in the face, but how do you insert decorative horizontal lines in a Publisher document? Maggie wrote: > Relativily new to Publisher. It may be staring me in the face, but > how do you insert decorative horizontal lines in a Publisher document? ============================= Select the Line tool on the left of your screen and left click/drag to create the line. Holding your Shift key will help make the line horizontal. If you want the selected line to be more detailed...click the Line/Border Style button at the top of your screen and ...

What "!"and "$" are used for?
Hi there! I regret my ignorance, but can you please mak eit clear, what "!"and "$" are used for? What is the purpose for these symbols?! I am new in this matter- work with MS Excel... :-( Thanks in advance! Ves ! is the separator between a sheet name and a range reference such as in Sheet1!A1:A20 I suppose it makes parsing the formula simpler. $ is use with a cell reference to make it absolute. For instance, if you enter =A1 in cell B1 and then copy that down, B2 will change to =A2, B3 to =A3 and so on. But if you enter =A$1 in B1 and copy down, B2 ...

"from" account when hit reply
When i reply to any message - no matter which account the message was sent to (i have two different accounts - 2 different email addresses coming into same place) it always lists "A" address, even though "B" is my default, and I have entered "A" as the reply address in my account settings for BOTH addresses. i am using outlook express. anyone know the answer? i am sending hundreds of replys and dont want to have to keep clicking the other account each time. thank you very much, trixie "trixie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Update invoice so it shows partial amount paid and new amount due
Does anyone know how to update an invoice after receiving and applying a partial payment, so that you can print out the invoice again showing the partial payment made as well as the remaining amount due? We often have people pay us 1/2 up front and 1/2 when the work is completed. So I want to send out a follow up invoice showing the original total amount, the payment they have already made, and then the remaining amount now due. Thanks, Adam Have you looked up the "Record payment on a customer invoice" topic in Money's Help? I'm not sure that Money can do exactly...

Difference between "My Contacts" and "Other" Contacts
My office just upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003. I've noticed in Outlook, in Contacts, that some Contacts that I have access to are listd under "My Contacts" but others are listed under the "Other" section of Contacts. Why is that? Other Contacts folders that are not configured in your folder list. By definition they are not owned by you. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Tony Law" <anonymous@discussions...

Import opportunities and products
Hi, I'm working with CRM 3.0 and I'd like to know how could I import opportunities an products into CRM. Thanks in Advance, Claudia Have a look at the Data Migration Frameowrk. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "Cl" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM 3.0 and I'd like to know how could I import > opportunities an products into CRM. > > Thanks in Advance, > > Claudia > Hi Michael, Thanks for your answer. Where can I find the DMF to install it and documentation ?. Thanks! "Michael Langdon" wrote: &...

Why do support emails show up in my "assigned" queue...
CRMers, Our CRM system is set up such that any email that goes to our support email address gets redeployed to a configured "Support" queue within CRM. The problem I have is that the email also shows up in my "Assigned" queue. The only reason I can think of is that I am set as the owner for the support queue. It appears a queue cannot be created without an owner. Does anyone have any insight on this problem and how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your help. Pradeep for a queue to work you have to set up a dedicated mailbox in exchange and then use that email ad...

Word 2007 and customized "toolbars"?
Hello, I am new to Word 2007; however, I am experienced in Word 2003. As you know, in Word 2003, one was able to create a customized toolbar and assign it to a particular template or even Normal.dot. In this way, users of the template would be able to access the features of the customized toolbar. Now, I am at a loss. Is there any way to do what I've described above in Word 2007? (My operating system is Windows XP.) My goal is to create templates that are user-friendly for non-Word-experienced authors. Would appreciate any guidance. The customization options are...

Read outlook from MS ACCESS, how to disable "Do You want to allow this"
Hello, I have developed a Access application that needs to read mail from Outlook, versions on Access and outlook are 2003. In the code i use mapi to connect to outlook. When i tries to read the subject of a message outlook displays "A program is trying to access e-mail adresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this." And then i can allow access for max 10 minutes. My application is use scheduled statupm creating reports without man-macine interferance so i need to disable this message. I have tried with modifiing registry KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office...

Product Catalogue missing!
Hi, I have a new install of CRM 3 Small Business and I can't seem to find the Product Catalogue section. When I go to Settings I see Business Unit Settings, Templates, Subjects, Relationship Roles, Organizational Settings, Sales Territories, Announcements, Sites and Business Closures, but no Product Catalogue...!? Help! Am I missing something obvious...? TIA Nik Have you got the CRM Outlook client installed ? If so, close Outlook and the web browser, then reopen the web browser and connect to CRM. If this doesn't fix it, try removing all cookies from the client machine. -- ...

re-installed Money 98 & cant do on-line anymore
I had to reinstall the Money 98 software on my computer. I received the software a few years ago when I opened an account at my bank. I have used the on-line banking features (statements only) with out any problems. After reinstalling, I tried to do the on-line banking. Money tries to lead me thru some set up steps and apparently tries to connect to microsoft/money/ofx/default.asp for some sort of download - I assume to update the OFX.DLL The webpage no longer exists and I've looked on the web to no avail. Every time I press the "Connect" button on the bottom of t...

"Protect Sheet" #3
I am using Excel 2007 with Vista Home Premium. I have 15 workbooks, each with 12 sheets. I want each sheet (not the workbook) password protected to prevent any accidental to interference with formulae. With a total of 180 worksheets I am a bit disappointed there is no way other than protecting each sheet one at a time entering each password twice...! ......Or am I wrong? I sincerely hope I am. Can anyone help? TIA Hi, There is no built-in way, however, you can write a VBA macro. Sub ProtectMe() For each sh in Worksheets sh.Protect Password:="x" Next sh End sub If ...

Amount Owing
I have a total cell all the input is add to this point. I want to know how to make an amount owing cell...how do I put the fixed amount in so it will be subtracted by the total cell. I am sorry if this is not clear. I am using office 2003 on XP. Any help would be great. And as if you can't tell I am a very new user to Excel. Let's say your total cell is in A4, and has a formula similar to this: =SUM(A1:A3) You're goal that you are wanting to reach, the "fixed amount" is in A5. The amount left that you owe then is: =A5-A4 -- Best Regards, Luke M ...

Parse multiple text lines into 1 line in excel
help. I am an excel beginner and can't find out how to turn multipl lines of text into 1 row in excel. It's probably really easy but m manual is USELESS. Can anyone help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com debbie You're a little short on details. If nothing below fits the bill post back. "Multiple lines" is how many and is each line in a separate cell down one column? Do you want all lines to go into one cell? You can use this form...

Error message "formula is too long"
Hello all, I have an Excel spreadsheet that, when opened, executes some SQL queries against a SQL Server 2000 DB. This function works correctly. This spreadsheet is part of an automated process. This process starts Excel up in the background, the data is pulled since the spreadsheet is opened, and the results are saved to an HTML file. The thing is, my users have requested I setup the spreadsheet such that if someone opens up the spreadsheet, they can easily manually modify something such that it will pull data from a date/time of their choice. I can think of multiple ways of doin...

Need shaded area in gantt chart to show lines around each grid squ
Hi - I have created a gantt chart using excel 2002. I have a shaded area on my chart from 9/1-9/10/07. Can I make the shaded area show lines through it? This would make it much easier to follow down the page on the date selected. I know it is easily done in excel when you fill in say 3 squares in yellow and then highlight the area and select borders. I tried doing this in my chart, but can not make it work. Any help would be appreciated. -- Karen W. ...

"Theme" and "recently used" font list
How do I change the "theme" and "recently used" font list? "WD2000: How to Turn off the Font Most Recently Used (MRU) List" at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=199785; for Word 2002, see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289506; for Word 2003, see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820917. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> &g...

Add a Horizontal Line to a Column Chart in XL 2007
Hi, John Peltier=B4s method ( http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLineHorzSe= ries.html) doesn=B4t work in xl 2007, any comments? TIA Sure it does. The various commands are no longer found on the familiar toolbars and dialogs, but in general the protocol works fine. Create a column chart. Copy the XY data, Select the chart, Paste Special as New Series. Convert added series to XY type. Remove secondary Y axis, format secondary X axis. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "...

Lining up checkboxes. #2
Geez...and I thought I knew Excel pretty well. Tons to learn. The align left works great. Thanks to all who replied. : -- Seru ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Serum's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1371 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26474 ...

"tracing" email
One of my users is receiving "anonymous" email from someone at my firm. They were first using a hotmail account and now have switched to another account. What do I need to find out who is sending this mail, or at least figure out where it is coming from? ANY information will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Doreen "Doreen" <doreo715@hotmail.com> wrote: > >One of my users is receiving "anonymous" email from someone at my firm. >They were first using a hotmail account and now have switched to another >account. > >What do I need to fin...

Off 2003 upon Window7 Excel works but not on "all programs" menu
Loaded Windows 7. Reinstalled Office 2003. Excel not listed under "Microsoft Office" in "All Programs". Outlook, Word, ect are listed. But if I use Explore to open an Excel document, Excel runs fine. How do I get Excel back on the menu? Either repair the office shortcuts or create the excel shortcut "Carlb101" <Carlb101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EE00EF6-8253-4995-8AC8-090BA2AA27F7@microsoft.com... > Loaded Windows 7. Reinstalled Office 2003. Excel not listed under > "Microsoft Office" in "All...

"Switch To" another application
I want to pop a running application up to the top of the screen. Basically I want to simulate the functionality of the "Switch to" feature in Task Manager. Naturally, it will not work. First off, I obtain the process handle by using EnumProcesses(). Next, after realizing that this was an area of the API with lots of holes, I find I must jump through hoops in order to "Switch To" this application. Next, I call GetProcessID() on my process handle. Next, I call EnumThreadWindows which inconvienently uses a callback function to obtain the window handles of the windows of t...

extend XY data ranges?
I was wondering if there is a way to extend the X and Y data ranges on a line graph? I am plotting some data, and I want to be able to extend the x and y axes so that I can predict future vaules, however I cannot seem to figure out how to do this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Jeff hi Jeff, if you select the Y-axis and then right-click, select "Format Axis". On the "Scale" tab, uncheck the relevant "Auto" checkboxes and enter in the scale that you're after. HTH, Katherine "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.micro...

OT: PDF describing "features" in Windows 7.
I remember a document similar to this for Vista. Problem was, they nixed many of those feature before they released the product. Same could happen here, but it made for some interesting reading. http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Win7DeveloperGuide ...

Part and Product Database Help
I need help designing a database for parts and products. I'll give you a brief description of the scenario: There are thousands of parts, and hundreds of products. I want a database that has the following: -a list of the parts - with description, product number, color, length, etc. -a list of the products with the associated parts included in the product -If I change a description of a part, I want it to change in the products and all related aspects I know I need a part table, but I don't know how to incorporate the products - because the parts can ...