Quick Campaigns & Last Date Included in Campaign

Hi colleagues

Do you know what about Last Date Included in Campaign (Customer Attribute)
and Quick Campaigns?

It seems that QCampaigns do nothing with this field. Is it correct? Is it a
bug?

Kind Regards
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Including all tables into a query
Hi, I'm not sure whether this is the right group. If not please point me to the right one. I have a database containing a table for each month and each table contains information on the articles in the stock. I would now like to make a query which goes across the tables and draws the same number for every table. The tables all contain a product for each row and the properties of it in the columns (eg. type, number on stock, number out, number in, weight,...). All table come from the same source so they all have the same design except that a product might be in one table and not in an ot...

Out of date
I have a simple Wizard generated application. Even if no changes have been made it says a .obj file is out of date when I do a Build Execute. I have done a Clean and a full rebuild but it still says the file is out of date when I do a Build > Execute. After years of using VC++ with MFC I don't remember seeing this behaviour before. How do I fix it? Steve -- EasyNN-plus. The easy way to build neural networks. Build networks from numeric, text and image files. http://www.easynn.com I get this all the time on several apps. My theory has always been that on newer faster computers,...

Tax Year dates
A spreadsheet I use lists various policies and has a column each for the month & year of the policies. Is there a formula to have another column which will show the (UK) tax month - where calendar month April = tax month 01, May = 02, etc etc. I've tried IF formulas, so if Calendar Month is April, show 04 for Tax Month, and so on, but IF formulas only allow for 7 arguments whereas I would need 12. Any help will be much appreciated. TIA Dave Try setting a VLOOKUP table. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Dave" <dwbg22538@blueyonde...

Copying certain column information quickly
As you know in Excel you could quickly copy the information you needed with a drag of the mouse. Because I need information copied repeatedly and easily for my access unfirmiliar co workers. Example JOB CUSTOMER QUOTE # A B1 110701 A(copied) A2 110701 (copied) A(copied) C4 110701 (copied) How do I do this quickly and efficiently for the computer challenged. Sorry, Access is a database, not a spreadsheet, and can't be used like one. You can write some code to select the rows that you want to ...

Removing last 5.5 server #3
I have upgraded our Exchange organization to 2003. All mailboxes, public folders, and connectors have been relocated to the new server and all is working well. I have worked through the kb article 822450 to remove the 5.5 server, but ran into a concerning issue when I tried to actually delete the old server. When I click delete, it processes normally, to make sure that the server is inaccessible, but then returns an odd message that raises several questions for me. The prompt states that there are over 300 mailboxes and gateways on the old server, and that they will be deleted with ...

Quick help with excel formula
Ok, i need a forumla. this is what I want, i have two columns like this Time Start: ............. Time Finish: ............ I fill out these two columns like this Time Start: ...17:42... Time Finish: ...18:25.. Now i have another Column that says Training Length: ........ I want this to work out the time between 17:42 and 18:25 Any one help pleas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi simply =A2-A1 and format as time If your training time can span midnight use the formula =A2-A1+(A2<A1) >-----Original Message----- >Ok, i need a forumla. > >this is what ...

Quick Question
I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010? Michael On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns <sdbpastor@charter.bet> wrote: > >I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently >set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a >way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2...

Date and Time difference problems
I am trying to find the difference between two dates/times. For example: B2 contains "Jun 12 2006 10:52PM" C2 contains "Jun 20 2006 10:47AM" I need to find the time elapsed between the two above. Preferrably I would like to know the number of hours elapsed, but days/hours would be fine as well. I cannot figure out how to do this after reading and searching for weeks now (from what I am seeing I think there may be a problem with the format of the date/time I am using). Thanks. -- SilverShifter ------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Yesterdays date in Activities screen
Hi Wondering if someone can help. In the activities view in either outlook or via the web client it always defaults to yesterdays date. I have checked the dates, timezones and regional settings on the workstations and the server but can't see any problems there. Any ideas? ilr have you checked the timezones in the CRM settings for each user? "ilr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A672296-0BF8-4CF5-B107-4B897D5E93E6@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Wondering if someone can help. > > In the activities view in either outlook or v...

Date Formulae
Hi People, Am looking for a formulae that will do the following: First: calculate the number of days between two dates. Second: Calculate the number of working days between to dates, were th working days are monday to friday. Thanks Paul p.s the new look is goo -- paulu http://www.frontlineuk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pauluk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=520 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26379 Hi 1. =A2-A2 and format this cell as number 2. =NETWORKDAY...

Is there a quick way to...
highlighting only the odd or even numbered rows? Thanks. Something like this should do: Sub banding() ActiveSheet.Range("A65536").Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select lastrow = ActiveCell.Row Range("A6:AK" & lastrow).Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'Change rownum to the the first row number where data occurs rownum = 6 For i = 1 To (lastrow - rownum) Step 2 Range("B" & rownum + i & ":AK" & rownum + i).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With ...

Concatenate Text, Number and Date
Hi I have a workbook that runs into several pages and I need to combine two pieces of information from different worksheets into one cell to give the user a reference number for making VAT payments. The Reference Number Cell needs to combine text with a number and a date in the format 'mm yy'. The text is straightforward: "BACS VAT Payment Reference: " The number is a bit trickier as it is taken from a cell formatted as 'Text' where it may (or may not) have been entered with spaces (e.g. 1234 5678 90). The number needs to appear in the Reference Number Cell ...

Converting to right DATE format
Hi everyone! I have a column containing a set of numbers looking like this: 20030304 (text format) I wish to convert the entire column to look like this: 04/03/2003 - dd/mm/yyyy I tried doing so by using a custom made dd/mm/yyyy format but it's unable to do so because there are no "/" in the original, I think? Any help would be most appreciated! Monika this should do it. =RIGHT(I5,2)&"/"&MID(I5,5,2)&"/"&LEFT(I5,4) "loonia" <loonia@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4ef201c37663$0a646f60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi ev...

multiple date ranges
Hello, I am trying to create a query to search for various date ranges in a table. to make it easier for the user i am trying to create the query so they only need to open one query which shows pop ups for "start dates for field one" "end dates for field one" "start dates for field two" "end dated for field two" etc and if they only enter details in one set of pop ups (say they only fill in the start and end dates for field one and left two, three and four blank) it will on display results for that set of ranges only. my sql is as follows: SELEC...

Urgent help- Custom date doesn't save
This is driving me nuts... Ok I have a .xls sheet I need custo formatted dates in there. I need dd/mm/yy sooo I go to the columns need this highlight the cells I want, format right click format cells custom and type dd/mm/yy save it. So far it is fine. Then I need this sheet in .csv (we load i to DB and we need the coma delimited windows format) So I go save a .csv. I know it doesn't save some of the formatting but it always save the custom formatted dates, for the last 2 years!!!!! Now, it doesn' want to save.....I you use the same excel program I have windows 2000 and a 2000 ex...

Quick campaign- change to all quick campaigns
Does any one know how to set the following to default. In the quick campaign view, change 'my quick campaigns' to 'all quick campaigns' Cheers Sid ...

date problem
I want to be able to type 110503 and have it show up as 11/05/03 so I selected that date format. Problem is when I type 110503 I get 7/19/06. Is there any way to do this? Excel counts the number of days from its base date - in your case I assume that you are using the 1904 date system - and formats it to look like a date. Try entering today's date and then re-formatting it as General - you should see 36756. Excel therefore takes your entry of 110503 as day 110503 from the start date of 1/1/1904 which is 19 July 2206 in your selected format it shows up as 1/19/06 HTH Sandy -- to ...

Statement Header on last page only
I am using Statement on Blank Paper and I need a header that only prints on the last page for each customer statement. Is there any way to do this. First of all, it would be called a footer. Select the footer tied to the customer number. You can format it to look like a header but you will place the fields in a footer. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Mike Signal" wrote: > I am using Statement on Blank Paper ...

Writing a date and time into an xml attribute with the DateTime datatype
How do you write date and times into an attribute with a datetime databype? I tried: <NewsArticle Date="2008-05-11 11:20:00 AM"> But the schema generated from the xml file says the Date attribute is a string. Then I tried: <NewsArticle Date = 2008-05-11 11:20:00 Pm> Again, this didn't work because the conversion program complained and told me there was a parser error because there weren't quotes or apostrophes around the date string. How do I fix this? Andy B wrote: > How do you write date and times into an attribute with a datetime databype? > I...

Quick Links Copy
Is there any way to copy Quick Links from one GP 10 user to another? Rich, I assume by "quick links" you are referring to the items on the user's Shortcut Bar. If this is correct, you can run the following query: INSERT INTO [DYNAMICS].[dbo].[SY01990] ([ScbGroupType] ,[ScbOwnerID] ,[ScbNodeID] ,[ScbParentNodeID] ,[ScbShortcutType] ,[ScbSubType] ,[ScbDisplayName] ,[ScbShortcutKey] ,[ScbTargetStringOne] ,[ScbTargetStringTwo] ,[ScbTargetStringThree] ...

Quick Part
When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 characters. Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction that cannot be changed? Catherine wrote: > When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction > Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 > characters. > Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction > that cannot be changed? It is a restriction that can't be changed. I d...

Due Date grace period
It will be great to have the option to change the Due Date grace period in RM20101. The DUEGRPER is in RM10301 but not in RM20101. Also, it will be beneficial to be able to exclude some documents from being assessed finance charges. Aside from entering a range of Customer in the Assess Finance Charge window, having a range for documents will be a great option... maybe something like in the Write Off documents window where the documents can be previewed and unchecked for some docs. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with t...

Quick Time
I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face book. So do I uninstall it and redo it or not? Thanks http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=943 "didee58" <didee58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E82461A-8192-407C-BAC7-10455759D56B@microsoft.com... :I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is : not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face : book. So do I uninstal...

auto parse date in email to calendar
Hello. i spend some time reading the date in mail sent out and then making the entry in the calendar. Im sorta bad at it, often things get wrong. Is there som kind of addin that parses a selected text (the date in text form) then gives a best guess what date and time is described. And if all OK then *poof* in the right place in the calendar... is there? thanks I'm pretty sure there are such tools, although no specific name comes to mind. Check http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm as well as the other addins pages on that site. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Micro...

Message dates
Hi I have a few messages in my Sent Items folder (Outlook 2003 SP1) which have the wrong date on them. The computers clock was wrong and I didn't notice - the time and day were right, but it was out by a month. It's annoying because they're all a month in the future, so they sort to the top in the view I use. Looked around, can't see any way to alter the header, not that that should be an easy thing to do anyway. Another question - sorry, I know it's pretty bad form to put two unrelated threads into one post - I keep getting ' ' quote marks around scren na...