Quick campaign- change to all quick campaigns

Does any one know how to set the following to default.
In the quick campaign view, change 'my quick campaigns' to 'all quick
campaigns'

Cheers

Sid
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Copying certain column information quickly
As you know in Excel you could quickly copy the information you needed with a drag of the mouse. Because I need information copied repeatedly and easily for my access unfirmiliar co workers. Example JOB CUSTOMER QUOTE # A B1 110701 A(copied) A2 110701 (copied) A(copied) C4 110701 (copied) How do I do this quickly and efficiently for the computer challenged. Sorry, Access is a database, not a spreadsheet, and can't be used like one. You can write some code to select the rows that you want to ...

VBA-Changing tag values
Hi everybody, Is there a way of changing tag values beside using (.Add) mthod over and over again? I have the following code osld.Tags.Add "Region", "USA" if i want to change the Region to europe it seems the only way possibile is using the following osld.Tags.Add "Region", "Europe" fortunately this doesn't add a new tag ( tag.counts remain the same) , but it changes the tag index ( newley changed tag gets the last index in the collection) -- Best regards, Edward In article <9F148532-31E9-4C3F-ACC1-33DF0185F86A@microsoft...

change signs in a column of numbers
I have a column of figures that includes both positive and negative numbers. I want to change the positive numbers to negative ones, and vice-versa. Any way to do this in Excel 2002? Thanx. Type -1 to any empty cell Copy that cell select the range that you will change the number sign On the worksheet menu, EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL Choose values and multiply, click OK "bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:065601c39b8e$a0babdc0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a column of figures that includes both positive and > negative numbers. I want to c...

How to change the position of a tooltip?
Hi to all, I have a long edit control in my dialog-based application, to which I've associated a tooltip. The problem is that this tooltip displays at the bottom of the edit control. I would like it to display relatively to the mouse position. How can I do this in the OnToolTipNotify() methhod. Thank you, Geo ...

Changing Default Directory
How do you change the default directory for the library in WMP11. I am trying to clean out my main HDD and have the directory pointing to one of my other drives. This would allow me to keep the movies I have, off my boot drive, but still be able to view my movies and music through my PS3 and Xbox360. Any help would be appreciated! Add the new music/movies directory to WMP's list of monitored folders (press F3 in WMP). Then, while WMP is still running, use Windows Explorer to move the music/movie files to their new directories. WMP should notice the move and will update t...

What makes the background color of a calendar change?
I've created a calendar in a public folder for my partners and staff to use to review their schedules, request time off, etc. After populating the calendar with events and appointments, some days containing events and appointments take on a color attribute that reflects on or another of the color category/categories of things happening that day. This seems to happen capriciously. I'll have days with events/appointments from multiple categories where the background remains white, others where the background becomes colored. Is this a bug or a feature whose purpose I've y...

Problem changing my deployment of office 2007
Hi, I have pushed out office 2007 pro to my company and am looking to change my office package on all machines. As the company used lotus notes and did not want to push out access 2007. I did not push these out to all machines. The company now wants to move over to outlook 2007 and I am having difficulties upgrading my package with outlook 2007 installed. I pushed the software out using group policy and pointed the policy to the ProPlusWW.msi and changed the config file to look like below. <Configuration Product="ProPlus"> <Display Level="basic&quo...

How to change the color of all series in an excel chart in one go. #2
In Excel 2000 I have a chart (XY) with a large number of series. Excel assigns different colours to each series. I would like to have the same colour for all series and then change a few to highlight them. Do I have to change them all one by one or can I have excel make a chart where the series all have the same colour (preferably chosen by me)? Marielle - Format one series the way you'd like them all to look. Select another series, and press the F4 key to repeat, Select another and press F4 again, and continue until you've changed them all. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microso...

updating or changing data
Background: For a construction business, I use a Workbook Template fo each job. This template contains a separate worksheet for each Labor Equipment, Material, Other, and Subcontract Prices. Each of thes sheets has a different amount of "fields" to suit each individually. then have a sheet that I use for the estimate, and up to 60 worksheet for individual days to track or bill the job out. I have created ID' for each item in my pricing databases and use the VLOOKUP function t enter the appropriate items on the estimate or daily record sheets. The daily record sheets are set ...

Change the data source of a pivot table
I have a pivot table which is linked to a SQL Server OLAP Cube. The OLAP source is on a development server. Now I want the pivot table link to OLAP cube on another production server. How canI change the data source? Thanks in advance Kevin Kevin You could try changing the SQL statement in MSQuery to the new database. Here's an earlier exchange http://tinyurl.com/a26dl -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Kevin Dai" <Kevin_Dzy@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23XCsBBXdFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx....

Quick help with excel formula
Ok, i need a forumla. this is what I want, i have two columns like this Time Start: ............. Time Finish: ............ I fill out these two columns like this Time Start: ...17:42... Time Finish: ...18:25.. Now i have another Column that says Training Length: ........ I want this to work out the time between 17:42 and 18:25 Any one help pleas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi simply =A2-A1 and format as time If your training time can span midnight use the formula =A2-A1+(A2<A1) >-----Original Message----- >Ok, i need a forumla. > >this is what ...

Quick Question
I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010? Michael On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns <sdbpastor@charter.bet> wrote: > >I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently >set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a >way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2...

Changing standard color palette
How can I change the colors in the standard color palette for line charts? I know how to change the first eight colors in the Tools->Options->Color tab, but that only lets me change 8 colors and I have charts with more than 8 lines. How can I get access to colors beyond 1-8? Thanks, Greg Whaley Greg - After the 8 default lines, now edit the 8 default fills. You can do more than that, but they are not arrayed in order any longer, so you have to hunt them down the hard way. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ ...

Integration BizTalk and schema changes.
Group, I've got some question about integration with Microsoft CRM. We are planning to build the system and integrate it with CRM. We will use CRM/Greal Plains integration as basis. Here is the question: Our entity schema in CRM will be significantly updated. We are planning to add number of fields to account and product. My question is: does CRM/Great Plains integration honors schema changes. Will it send the new fields back and force? Will changes in new fields in CRM trigger updates in our external system? Thanks, Sergey Zelvenskiy Sr. Software Engineer Encore Development sergey.ze...

Is there a quick way to...
highlighting only the odd or even numbered rows? Thanks. Something like this should do: Sub banding() ActiveSheet.Range("A65536").Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select lastrow = ActiveCell.Row Range("A6:AK" & lastrow).Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'Change rownum to the the first row number where data occurs rownum = 6 For i = 1 To (lastrow - rownum) Step 2 Range("B" & rownum + i & ":AK" & rownum + i).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With ...

Quick campaign- change to all quick campaigns
Does any one know how to set the following to default. In the quick campaign view, change 'my quick campaigns' to 'all quick campaigns' Cheers Sid ...

change format language
how do i change language in programme from german to english. down loaded "lexmark quick books plus 2007" in german. can you change to english when you open programme....

changing date format
hi, I'm trying over and over to change the date format cells,and it just doesnt allowed me,allow is not the right word - it just does nothing,or it changes only a few of the cells to the wanted format. I tried to change other date format cells on other file it went just fine,so why is it happening on the first file i was talking about ? what should i do ? thank you in advance,hummiz -- hummiz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hummiz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23877 View this thread: http://www...

Quick Links Copy
Is there any way to copy Quick Links from one GP 10 user to another? Rich, I assume by "quick links" you are referring to the items on the user's Shortcut Bar. If this is correct, you can run the following query: INSERT INTO [DYNAMICS].[dbo].[SY01990] ([ScbGroupType] ,[ScbOwnerID] ,[ScbNodeID] ,[ScbParentNodeID] ,[ScbShortcutType] ,[ScbSubType] ,[ScbDisplayName] ,[ScbShortcutKey] ,[ScbTargetStringOne] ,[ScbTargetStringTwo] ,[ScbTargetStringThree] ...

At each change in data apply formula
Is there a function/ code that can look down a column and apply a formula when there is a change in data. i know there is the subtotal function but this does not work for my requirement. Using the following data I would want to automatically look at where the data changes (in column A) and apply a formula in another column (say Column B) for the same row. I would therefore expect to apply the formula as per the following example to cells B1, B4, B5 and B9 Col A row 1 AAA row 2 AAA row 3 AAA row4 BBB row5 CCC row6 CCC ro...

Worksheet Change Event #2
I saw a forum response a while back that will allow programming the cursor to move to certain cells as the user enters data. I cannot remember how that was done. Can someone refresh my memory? This time I will copy the information into my own little help file. -- DCSwearingen ------------------------------------------------------------------------ DCSwearingen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21506 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=474829 The code may have used the worksheet_change event. Here's ...

Change Contact List Location
Is there a way to change the location of Live Mail's Contact List from its buried existence on my system drive (C:) to my data drive (D:)? I moved my storage folder over there a long time ago. Thank you. "Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXXXXXXX@widomaker.com> wrote in message news:OwbnmhtmKHA.5840@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to change the location of Live Mail's Contact List from > its buried existence on my system drive (C:) to my data drive (D:)? I > moved my storage folder over there a long time ago. You didn't mention your OS,...

Outlook 2003 Inbox Accounts Format Changed Unexpectedly
I use Outlook 2003 with XP Pro, SP3. Outlook was set up so that when I opened it, the Inbox showed my 4 accounts and if an account had new emails, the number of new emails was shown. Today I opened Outlook, and all the emails were shown by date order and not separated into accounts. Help! How do I return it to its previous format? kateinmo Maybe your view changed. Go to the View menu > Current view submenu and choose a different one. "kateinmo" <kateinmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B16E550-876F-4D2A-B9C4-9B8232A580CC@microsoft.com... > I u...

Quick Part
When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 characters. Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction that cannot be changed? Catherine wrote: > When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction > Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 > characters. > Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction > that cannot be changed? It is a restriction that can't be changed. I d...

Quick Time
I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face book. So do I uninstall it and redo it or not? Thanks http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=943 "didee58" <didee58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E82461A-8192-407C-BAC7-10455759D56B@microsoft.com... :I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is : not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face : book. So do I uninstal...