Quick Campaign arent create activities

I have created a Quick Campaign for a few number of Contacts, with a phone
call activity for every contact. I have finished with the steps, and
concluded
the Quick Campaign, but the activities are not created. What am I doing
wrong?
I am using CRM 4.0 with roull up 3
0
Katy (11)
4/29/2009 5:33:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Katy,

Have a look in System Jobs under settings

There will be jobs created for the Quick Campaign to create the activities
it's most likely the jobs have not completed.

If they are failing you should be able to get a error message that may help
further with troubleshooting this.

Thanks

Wayne

"Katy" <Katy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a Quick Campaign for a few number of Contacts, with a phone
> call activity for every contact. I have finished with the steps, and
> concluded
> the Quick Campaign, but the activities are not created. What am I doing
> wrong?
> I am using CRM 4.0 with roull up 3

How do I create a poster consisting of 4 x A4 pages which get glue
I know this can be done as I have done it some yaers before. It may have been in Power Point however. As I remember I created the poster content on the word document page and then using some option/s one is able to segment the page into 4 quarters, print these and then glue them together. I am using Microsoft Office Student and Teacher 2003 Word cannot create posters - try Publisher. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Copying certain column information quickly
As you know in Excel you could quickly copy the information you needed with a drag of the mouse. Because I need information copied repeatedly and easily for my access unfirmiliar co workers. Example JOB CUSTOMER QUOTE # A B1 110701 A(copied) A2 110701 (copied) A(copied) C4 110701 (copied) How do I do this quickly and efficiently for the computer challenged. Sorry, Access is a database, not a spreadsheet, and can't be used like one. You can write some code to select the rows that you want to ...

Scattergraph
I'm trying to create a scattergraph in Excel 97. I have the data (the results of tests) in 2 columns. For example: A B 29.5 29 66.5 37 53.5 35 46 29 35.5 29 32 23 The problem is that I don't know how to do it! I've tried searching through Google but the answers I've found start at too complex a level for me. There are references to the chart component but I can only find downloads for 2000. Do I need it and is it available for 97? All help would be greatly appreciated. Sue Hi Sue, 1)Selec...

Pulling Kronos Activity Time Into Great Plains
Does anyone one know how to import labor hours into Great Plains 8.0? We use Kronos Workforce Activities to track our labor time. Use Integration Manager or eConnect. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Chad A" wrote: > Does anyone one know how to import labor hours into Great Plains 8.0? We use > Kronos Workforce Activities to track our labor time. ...

Close/schedule activities on Depot Management
How do you complete a task on a route? If you complete the workorder, it still appears to remain on the schedule and in the various queues at least until you remove it to history. It appears that you can have multiple activites at a station ID but how would you record time against these individual activities? Thanks for in advance for your response. -- Ken Cada On Jul 28, 8:43=A0am, Ken Cada <kc...@psh.com> wrote: > =A0How do you complete a task on a route? =A0If you complete the workorde= r, it > still appears to remain on the schedule and in the various qu...

Quick help with excel formula
Ok, i need a forumla. this is what I want, i have two columns like this Time Start: ............. Time Finish: ............ I fill out these two columns like this Time Start: ...17:42... Time Finish: ...18:25.. Now i have another Column that says Training Length: ........ I want this to work out the time between 17:42 and 18:25 Any one help pleas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi simply =A2-A1 and format as time If your training time can span midnight use the formula =A2-A1+(A2<A1) >-----Original Message----- >Ok, i need a forumla. > >this is what ...

How do I create a hyperlink from a button on a worksheet?
Is it possible to assign a hyperlink (to a web page) to a button on the worksheet? I added a command button to a sheet but found there's no provision to add a web link and I'm not sure sure what syntax to use for a macro. Thanks for any info. Ian Hi, Ian, right click on your button, select view code, paste this: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="http://microsoft.com", NewWindow:=True End Sub (lines 2 & 3 are really on one line) jeff >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to assign a hyperlink (to a web page...

Exception while creating XmlSerializer with XmlAttributeOverrides.
I am using XmlSerializer with XmlAttributeOverrides. The XmlAttributeOverrides are used for properties which hold element/s derived from "AbstractMessage" type. System.Xml.Serialization.XmlRootAttribute(Namespace = "http:// www.TestNameSpace.org/Test-4-4", IsNullable = false)] class Root { [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute(Type = typeof(Abstract_message), ElementName = "Message", IsNullable = false)] public virtual Abstract_message Message { get { return this._messageField; } set{ this._messageFi...

Yesterdays date in Activities screen
Hi Wondering if someone can help. In the activities view in either outlook or via the web client it always defaults to yesterdays date. I have checked the dates, timezones and regional settings on the workstations and the server but can't see any problems there. Any ideas? ilr have you checked the timezones in the CRM settings for each user? "ilr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A672296-0BF8-4CF5-B107-4B897D5E93E6@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Wondering if someone can help. > > In the activities view in either outlook or v...

How do I open a database in Office XP that was created in Office 2000?
I am trying to open a file that was created in Access Office 2000 on my new Office XP and it wont let me. How do I do that. You should not have any problems. Could you provide more details on 'it won't let me'? What error message do you get? -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP "Christy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:012b01c3d103$475b2ad0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to open a file that was created in Access > Office 2000 on my new Office XP and it wont let me. How > do I do that. ...

Quick Question
I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010? Michael On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns <sdbpastor@charter.bet> wrote: > >I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently >set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a >way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2...

Creating a custom form on Outlook
Hi, I work on a regular schedule of reports every week, part of which i need to see if everyone is billing 45 hrs at a minimum, if not I need to send a reminder to each individual who is below this benchmark to understand the reason for billing less. I want to understand if I can create a form on outlook in which I can give all the parameters I want filled up, the employee can then just choose the answers & submit the form & it should be sent to my email ID. I am not very good on outlook, can someone help, with any resources/articles where I can download a form & with a lil...

Is there a quick way to...
highlighting only the odd or even numbered rows? Thanks. Something like this should do: Sub banding() ActiveSheet.Range("A65536").Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select lastrow = ActiveCell.Row Range("A6:AK" & lastrow).Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'Change rownum to the the first row number where data occurs rownum = 6 For i = 1 To (lastrow - rownum) Step 2 Range("B" & rownum + i & ":AK" & rownum + i).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With ...

Create tables on multiple sheets from list
Hey everyone, I have been tinkering around with excel a bit, and I am curious is I could get the following done in a macro. I have a sheet with some lists. Each list has different values from the other list. Now I want to combine these lists into a table (not a pivot, because data has to be inserted later) along with a calendar, maybe in a template if that makes it easier, and then add new sheets with the name and referenced table according to the lists. To give the example, starting from A1 on Sheet 1. List A List B List C Calendar 1 ...

Quick campaign- change to all quick campaigns
Does any one know how to set the following to default. In the quick campaign view, change 'my quick campaigns' to 'all quick campaigns' Cheers Sid ...

how to create a data table from an imported graph
I use Excel 2003, I have a graph send by email with all the values on the graph line. I like to make a table of all the data on the graph line, but I have not found a way to do that. Is it possible to do and how. Thanks in advance. pieter Have a look at the shareware program GrabIt http://www.sharewareconnection.com/grab-it-xp.htm best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "pieterV" <pieterV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F5A935F-73C4-4C07-8906-147659FA2BF1@microsoft.com... > I use Excel 2003, I have a grap...

Can you create charts for non-adjacent columns of data in XL2007?
I've recently installed Office 2007, and am rather unimpressed that it's considerably worse than 2000/XP/2003, all of which I have happily been creating charts from for years. Previously you could select any data you wanted by holding down control and selecting the cells, then create charts using those cells. However, in 2007, it seems that you can't select non-adjacent cells. This is a real problem for me as I'm constantly manipulating data and placing it in nearby cells, then selecting the columns I want and creating the required chart. For example: I have 3 columns o...

creating an array
I want to create a time array. For example, cell A1 is the starting time of 6:00 AM, and cell B1 which contains the ending time of 2 PM. From 6 am to 2 pm is exactly 8 hours. I want to create an array of 8 elements with the starting value of 6:00 AM, and the last value in the array with the value of 2 pm. Of course, the array will start from cell C1 to J1 or 8 elements cell. Is there a formula to do? or is it possible to do this in excel at all? It would be similar to the one below. A B C D E F G --->&g...

Help Creating A Formula #2
I need to make a formula for alook up. The first spreadsheet i inventory, the second one is pg 103 strapping. I want to enter the fee and inches for pg 103 on the inventory and have it look up the feet an inches on strapping chart and enter the appropriate gallons in column Attachment filename: p & g 101 strapping.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Error when creating new tasks in Outlook 2002.
We have a few users that are unable to create new tasks. I have opened their mailboxes via my Outlook and via OWA with no problems creating new tasks. I also took control of the machines and manually did it myself and recieved the following error when simply opening a new task and trying to save and close. "Could not complete the operation. One of more parameter values are not valid." This leads me to believe it is client side, not server side. Server side: Exchange 2003. Nothing showing up in event viewer. Client side: New IBM laptops. Windows XP. Office XP. Completely ...

Quick Links Copy
Is there any way to copy Quick Links from one GP 10 user to another? Rich, I assume by "quick links" you are referring to the items on the user's Shortcut Bar. If this is correct, you can run the following query: INSERT INTO [DYNAMICS].[dbo].[SY01990] ([ScbGroupType] ,[ScbOwnerID] ,[ScbNodeID] ,[ScbParentNodeID] ,[ScbShortcutType] ,[ScbSubType] ,[ScbDisplayName] ,[ScbShortcutKey] ,[ScbTargetStringOne] ,[ScbTargetStringTwo] ,[ScbTargetStringThree] ...

create profile in outlook
Hi there, Control panel>mail>general>The following profiles are set up on this computer: (as per attachment) What details should I enter, I used to be able to send emails of webpages but it stopped out of the blue for some reason. Many thanks Steve begin 666 Profile.zip M4$L#!!0````(`!&Q+#S]L%86ET,``#:&$ `+````4')O9FEL92YB;7#MO3]H M&]G?MSW/RUND> L7=^'B+GZ&NUC#%AM8'C:09@-;)) BAA0)I C"Q6)2!+/% M8K8))D4P*8))$4R*@%($E&)!+@)*$U *@_Q"8%P$Y"+%%"ZF" ]3I#C/F1EI M=#1G_FDD63-GKHO/:D?G.W^M,Y=/QM+HQNW__73-\OG...

How to add a new item in the "new activity" toolbar
Hi, I want to customize the "new activity" toolbar by adding a new custom item. I have a custom item "visit", which I want to add into the "new activity" toolbar item, like task,fax,phone call,email,letter are added. I want "visit" as the next item. I have tried with sitemap.config and isv.config but i couldn't find any place to add the new item there. Can anyone help me regarding this. Bikram, you cannot create new Activity Types in CRM. You are stuck with the ones that come out of the box, so your best bet is to use one of those activities t...

Active Directory and Exchange
Can I have Active Directory and exchange on the same server and CRM on a seperate server. Or do I need AD and exchange on seperate servers. You can put both AD & Excahnge on the same machine. Depending on the network size and amount of email traffic, this is usually not recommended. but for a smaller environment this is fine. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:03:20 -0700, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Can I have Active Directory and exchange on the same server and CRM on a sepera...

Quick Part
When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 characters. Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction that cannot be changed? Catherine wrote: > When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction > Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 > characters. > Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction > that cannot be changed? It is a restriction that can't be changed. I d...