question related to Custom report

When I want to create a custom report should I create my Data Source directly
from the model tables or there views which are dedicated to this issue?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

In the ORG_MSCRM database check out the Views which all named Filtered...

e.g. FilteredContact

Use these.

Alex
"Ahmed Maaloul" <AhmedMaaloul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I want to create a custom report should I create my Data Source
> directly
> from the model tables or there views which are dedicated to this issue?

0
Alex

Crystal reports #5
Bought Crystal reports 8.5 recently. Made defintion files to load the selection field of the CR report when used in Microsoft Headquarters. When I select a field after starting up a CR 8.5 report in Headquarters and try to generate the report I get an error message with no description, so can't track down what the problem is. The standard CR 7.0 reports that come with Store Operation Manager work in Headquarters. I tried to save a new developed CR 8.5 report into an 7.0 version but get an error message that the database is working in a CR 8.0 version and is not able to save it. Tri...

Backup question

a question and a question

number of columns in a customized Form
Hi, We need some times more than 3 columns in a row on a customized form, is this possible? has any one tried this out? any hint is highly appreciated. Regards not possible in the standard forms and not heard of any solution to increase the capability. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Max.f FirstCity" <max.f@first-city.com> wrote in message news:e%23oXeStbGHA.1856@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > We need some times more than 3 columns in a row on a customized form, is > this possible? has any ...

IF AND question

IE8 privacy question

Question about Paste Special

Microsoft Query question

Question

custom dates sorting alphabetically
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel This question was asked but not answered in 2007 (the posted answer didn't work for me...) <br><br>When I try to sort contacts by a custom date it sorts the dates alphabetically- that is, Fridays first, WEdnesdays last. This is hash. I looked in Entourage as well as system preferences to change the date format but could not find a way to do that. In any case, how can MS have a date field sorted alphabetically in the first place???????? <br><br>Help! ...

OWA Question #16

How to customize the Item Properties Form
Is there any way to add additional fields to the Item Properties page in RMS? I have used QSRules to modify the POS Screen in the past but don't see any way to modify any of the forms from within Manager. I would like to either add more fields or pop a custom form after tabbing off the Item Lookup Code field. Thanks! Nope, no way to modify the built in forms. You can replace them, as several existing add-ins do. You can also use the ItemSave hook to pop your form after the OK button on Item Properties is clicked. That's the most granular activation that's available. Gle...

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

401K questions

Prompt to View blank report
I need to prompt the user as to whether they want to see a blank report (one manager wants the blank report saved so all reports will be saved for a month and if one isn't in the folder then it was not run). However, for most reports a blank one does not need to be saved. I'm using the same report layout for multiple reports. The The code below prompts the user twice. I only need it to prompt once. Please help. Thanks Private Sub Report_NoData(Cancel As Integer) Dim StrMsg As String Dim StrTitle As String StrMsg = "There isn't any data that matches the criteria you hav...

If / Then Question

Print employee record summary Inquiry report
How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? There's not a report you can print from the window. You can either do a screen shot of it or create a custom report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Hazvi" wrote: > How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? ...

Reporting HELLLLPPP!
I have 2 stores and HQ. I want to be able to print a list of my items, like an item price list, and have the QTY on hand at each store visible on the report, how can i set this up? If i have to do 2 seperate reports its not a proble, but at the minute im struggling to even get an on hand QTY for either store at HQ, the combined on hand QTY is no use to me! Thanks!!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0431_01C733EF.534F3A50 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0432_01C733EF.534F3A50" ------=_NextPart_001_0432_0...

ROWCOUNT question

Exmerge Question #7

Currency rates for portfolio and reports !!!2nd REQUEST!!!
Where can I manually enter historical currency rates? The rates automatically donwloaded by Money do not archive historical rates. Therefor, every time you generate a report or a portfolio position the values do not match since the software uses the last rate and not the historical rate. This is my 2nd request for information, I have Money 2004 Deluxe and I donwloaded the trial edition of 2006 without any success for an answer. Money does not support historical rates, so this isn't possible.. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org...

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

Select from a combo box, go to related record in another form
Hi, I've been struggling with this. It seems to be simple enough, but I cannot get my macro to work. I would like to have one form with just a combo box. The combo box contains a user ID and the First/Last names, so that when a user selects from the combo box, they are sure to select the correct person. After selecting from the combo box, I'd like to have a different form open to the record selected from the combo box. I'd like just that record to be displayed. I created a macro that opens the other form (OpenForm), and input an expression for the "Where Condition&quo...