query builder Error 05-16-07

we are very new to CRM and I have our fields customized but when I go to
preview the page it says ERROR QUERY BUILDER ERROR NO ATTRIBUTEs.  Does
anyone know what this means or how to fix it.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Sarah,

Have you published the customizations?

HTH,
Niths

"Sarah" wrote:

> we are very new to CRM and I have our fields customized but when I go to
> preview the page it says ERROR QUERY BUILDER ERROR NO ATTRIBUTEs.  Does
> anyone know what this means or how to fix it.
We have gone to Actions Publish and we aren't sure if they are actually
published because we can't view them in a published format.

"Niths" wrote:

> Hi Sarah,
>
> Have you published the customizations?
>
> HTH,
> Niths
>
> "Sarah" wrote:
>
> > we are very new to CRM and I have our fields customized but when I go to
> > preview the page it says ERROR QUERY BUILDER ERROR NO ATTRIBUTEs.  Does
> > anyone know what this means or how to fix it.
We have went to actions and publish but we are not sure if we published it or
not because we cannot view in a published format.

Sarah

"Niths" wrote:

> Hi Sarah,
>
> Have you published the customizations?
>
> HTH,
> Niths
>
> "Sarah" wrote:
>
> > we are very new to CRM and I have our fields customized but when I go to
> > preview the page it says ERROR QUERY BUILDER ERROR NO ATTRIBUTEs.  Does
> > anyone know what this means or how to fix it.
Have you added any fields to the form? Please add the required fields and
publish again.

HTH,
Niths

"Sarah" wrote:

> We have went to actions and publish but we are not sure if we published it or
> not because we cannot view in a published format.
>
> Sarah
>
> "Niths" wrote:
>
> > Hi Sarah,
> >
> > Have you published the customizations?
> >
> > HTH,
> > Niths
> >
> > "Sarah" wrote:
> >
> > > we are very new to CRM and I have our fields customized but when I go to
> > > preview the page it says ERROR QUERY BUILDER ERROR NO ATTRIBUTEs.  Does
> > > anyone know what this means or how to fix it.
Also, have you created any Mappings/Relationships and deleted them?

"Sarah" wrote:

> We have went to actions and publish but we are not sure if we published it or
> not because we cannot view in a published format.
>
> Sarah
>
> "Niths" wrote:
>
> > Hi Sarah,
> >
> > Have you published the customizations?
> >
> > HTH,
> > Niths
> >
> > "Sarah" wrote:
> >
> > > we are very new to CRM and I have our fields customized but when I go to
> > > preview the page it says ERROR QUERY BUILDER ERROR NO ATTRIBUTEs.  Does
> > > anyone know what this means or how to fix it.
We have added all of our customizations and fields.  I have not specifically
added any relationships.

"Niths" wrote:

> Also, have you created any Mappings/Relationships and deleted them?
>
> "Sarah" wrote:
>
> > We have went to actions and publish but we are not sure if we published it or
> > not because we cannot view in a published format.
> >
> > Sarah
> >
> > "Niths" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Sarah,
> > >
> > > Have you published the customizations?
> > >
> > > HTH,
> > > Niths

Just out of curiosity, can you preview the page?  When customising the
form, you can preview the page from one of the window menu options (I
think there's preview as create, update, etc.)

Kris Rhodes
----
MS CRM Certified (Installation & Configuration, Customisation)
CRM 3.0/VB.NET 1.1 Developer
Quantum Business Technology
Perth  West Australia
Blog: http://rhodeskc.wordpress.com

This information is intended to be advice and advice only.

On May 18, 9:36 pm, Sarah <S...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> We have added all of our customizations and fields.  I have not specifically
> added any relationships.
>
> "Niths" wrote:
> > Also, have you created any Mappings/Relationships and deleted them?
>
> > "Sarah" wrote:
>
> > > We have went to actions and publish but we are not sure if we published it or
> > > not because we cannot view in a published format.
>
> > > Sarah

0
Kris

Purchasing Error: You can't change the status of this line item; it has unposted receipts assigned to it.
User is trying to close a PO. Goes into Edit PO Status window and searched on PO, and returns two line items (two different receipts). First item has status of Released. Tries to change to Closed, and gets error: You can't change the stauts of the line item; it has unposted receipts assigned to it. Have searched through interface and SQL, and cannot locate any unposted receipts for this PO/item. Noticed that the qty on the original PO for this line item is 32 and qty on receipt is 31 (not sure if relevant or not). Have also Check Links on Purchasing module, but did not resolve. Any su...

Access query to get monthly and quarterly report
Hi, I will require 5 tabs in the report. All reports should be able to use the same result set, but not all columns will appear in each report. They will just present the data differently. for example: if month falls with in the start and end date should show yes otherwise No. Immediate help will be appreciated.. thank you in advance Startdate Enddate Nov-09 Jan-10 Jun-12 Dec-12 12/11/09 6/30/2012 Yes Yes Yes No Startdate Enddate Q3-09 Q4-09 Q2-12 Q4-12 12/11/09 6/30/2012 No Yes Yes No Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of C...

Cell format 12-16-09
I have some cells that have somehow become like they are frozen. They are not protected but when right click or select 'Format'>'Cell' nothing happens and I can't format those certain cells. Can someone tell me how to fix this please? If the contents of the cell are text, then the various number options under Format Cells will have no effect. Use =ISTEXT(cellref) and =ISNUMBER(cellref) to tell you whether the contents are text or number. Is it just the number formats that you can't change? Can you change colour, for example? -- David Biddulph ...

Round Up In Queries
I need to have numbers such as 1.00001 or 1.5, or 1.95843 all round up to the number 2. Can anyone help me with this? -- Mark Matzke In a query, type this expression into the Field row: - Int( - [MyField]) replacing MyField with the name of your field. 1.01 will round up to 2, and -1.01 will round up to -1. Use Fix() instead of Int() if you want a different result for negatives. If you want to write the values back to your table, change the query into an Update query (Update on Query menu.) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://al...

Cannot Find File error message
We have several users that have been getting a "Cannot find file xyz.xl (or one of its components)..." when they try to launch an xls Excel fil from Windows explorer or an icon. Sometimes the users are using th files ok and then the next time they go in and try to launch the files this message appears. We use a tool called Installshield to updat their files and install any new xls files. Is there a reason why w may be getting this message? This file actually does exist -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sometimes one of these works: Tools|Options|General|Ignore ...

Multi Value Many-Many Relationship Query
Hi all, I am writing a Query to use on a Print command button in a multi value continuous form. However, the data that I am using is from multiple tables and has a many to many relationship. Perhaps this question will be better answered with a quick explanation of my data to those outside the database: My data is based on Student Scholarship information. The Database contains Student demographic information of all students with scholarships and all the information you could possibly imagine about all of the scholarships at this university. , There are three tables: Two containing separate ...

Outlok -CRM Mail Merge Error
Hi All, When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error message: A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community for Solutions any response would be appreciate. Thanks KS I had this error too. When I changed the user's security role to "read" Leads - the error dissappeared! I have no idea why this should have fixed the problem. Adrian. "KS" wrote: > Hi All, > > When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error > message: > A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community...

Bringing variables from Excel to be used in Microsoft Query
I just started using Microsoft Query and it looks like it does a good job. However, I want it to pass over a special number that represents the number of seconds after 1/1/1970. What I do is create the value using date functions to get the current date then subtract and multiply to get the value. Now I'm trying to figure out how to modifiy Microsoft Query to read that value that's in that cell. Anyone know how I can do that? ...

Logical Test: Text Against Number 01-05-10

ADODB find error "Rowset does not support scolling backward"
good day. i am trying to find the amount paid on a transaction previous to a certain transaction i wanted to find on certain table opened using ADODB recordset.... ------------- Dim rst As ADODB.Recordset Set rst = New ADODB.Recordset rst.Open "Select TransactionID,MonthlyBillID,AmountPaid from [Customer Monthly Bills] where TransactionID=" & TransactionID & " ORDER BY MonthlyBillID", CurrentProject.Connection If rst.EOF Then MsgBox "No past transactions found from this customer", vbCritical, "Customer Monthly Bills Entry Form" ...

No data showing in query
I am new to Access and am using Access 2007. I wanted to create a query to bring data together from several tables to complete forms and form letters. I used the Query Wizard to create a query which selected data from the different tables. It worked fine and I was able to complete a form in Word. I have now used the the same process using the same tables for a couple of other queries but now there is no data in those datasheets. Anything I'm missing here? Thanks. There are three ways of creating a query. The query wizard, which you've used, is at one end of the &q...

An error has occurred message
I have recently moved my CRM from one server to another within the same domain. The system is up and working better than ever, however, I have one major problem. When I go into any of the main settings, such as "Business Units" and double click the unit, I get; "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator". I have restarted the services. I have tried this as every user but have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. I have also found the following; I have recently moved the CRM server onto a new server within the same ...

Option Group Value won't display in Query when code is executed
Hello, I have an option group stored on a form with 4 choices and am just trying to usethe value selected in the option group within a query. Simple enough, I can get the query to work just fine, displaying information based on the choice made with the option until I execute the query from code. Then it seems that the option group value is not available or is ignored and does not work. What I'm noticing is that if I pause the code at the point where the query is suppose to run and execute the query manually, no information is displayed (option group value shows blank). Howeve...

Update Query Needed 04-12-07
Hello everyone... I have column of prefixes that I need to append numbers too... My column currently looks like this... 787-222 787-221 787-721 I need to make it look like this... 787-222=787 787-221=787 787-721=787 The table name is LocalFaxPrefixes How do you add the "=787" to the end of each line in that Cell without having to do it manually? I Know how to paste an SQL View to a query, I just don't know how to write it from scratch. Thanks in advance for your help. Dale On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:57:27 -0400, Bikini Browser wrote: > Hello everyone......

Data Migration Error
Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM. When running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for every email I've set up as an activity. I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and they all exist. Im not creating any associated records in the cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding" item so to speak. Thoughts anyone? - Its my last issue to resolve before I can put this out to production. Regards, Cameron 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to...

Passing parameter from Query to vba
I have a table with field names like: Present Status Q3 Your satisfaction Q4 etc... when the field is populated it has one of many different answers Present Status Q3 could have Employed, part-time Employed, Full-time Not employeed but seeking etc... I started building IIf statements but they got very ugly very quickly and I did see something about no more than 2 so I started trying to pass this information into a module and cannot seem to get the paramaters to pass In the query I have Status:WrkStat([Present Status Q3]) and in moudle I have Public Function wrkstat([pre...

Two Excel tables in MS Query
How can I link two tables in two Excel-files, in MS Query and result view in PivotTable? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- I can link two tables in one Excel-file. ActiveSheet.PivotTableWizard SourceType:=xlExternal, SourceData:=Array( _ "SELECT `TKG_DATA$`.YEAR, `TKG_DATA$`.MONTH, `TKG_DATA$`.DAY, `TKG_DATA$`.TIME, `TKG_DATA$`.`INC/OUT`, `TKG_DATA$`.`C59/170`, `TKG_DATA$`.`C46/158`, `TKG_DATA$`.`C356/137`, `TKG_DATA$`.`C355/358`, `TKG" _ , _ "_DATA$`.`C354/357`, `TKG_DATA$`.`C32/142`, `TKG_DATA$`.`C30/116`, `TKG_D...

Publishing customisation error 04-26-05
I have recently added some additional attributes to the Product entity in Schema Manager as well as adding these to the Edit form. I try to deploy these changes to CRM using Deployment Manager -> All tasks -> Publish customization. I get to Select web server and do Add..., then nothing happens, it appears hung. I'd be grateful for any ideas as I've tried everything I can think off. CRM is on SBS 2003 (within Virtual PC if that makes any difference) Regards, Kyaw ...

Personal Macro Workbook 05-12-10
I am trying to simply record a macro to my personal workbook so I can use it in various files/workbooks. I keep getting the error message that "The Personal Marco Workbook needs to remain Open when recording mactos to the Personal Macro Workbook". How do I ensure that my Personal Macro Workbook remains OPEN at all times???? ...

How do I see a new view in SmartList Builder?
I created a SQL view in Management Studio in SQL 2005 so I could pull it into a SmartList in SLB. I'll be darned if I can figure out how to see the view in the 'SQL Server Table' window when trying to add the view to my SmartList. Do I need to grant permission to the view somewhere? I'm logged in as 'sa' in GP. I don't remember ever having this issue before when creating a view. Thanks much, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Frank, you don't mention what version of GP.... For 9.0, you first need to set permissions to...

Crystal Report Error
We have moved our CRM server to a new box (not the data) and restored the crystal reports database - but now we get the following error: Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses Fix? ...

Publisher 07 can't open older publisher documents
I've just installed Publisher 2007 but can't open years of work created on older publixher versions. An error message says that publisher no longer supports files created in older versions of itself. Is there a way I can open those documents? I don't know why this is happening. I suspect a security update. I've had several folks email me personally with this situation. One poster sent me two 2000 files that I opened in Publisher 2000, saved and then I could open them in 2007. I could not open the files in 2007 before hand. Might try the instructions in this article:...

increase the database size limit 16 Gb to
Hello, On an Windows 2003 SBS with Exchange server include I would like to increase the database size limit (16 Gb) to a larger size. Is it possible to do that on an Windows 2003 SBS Exchange server ? And how could i do that. Thanks JC Quirin Exchange Server 2003 SP2 introduced a 75GB limit. However, I am unsure if this applies to SBS as they are considered to be different products. Nue "jcquirin@eoc-france.fr" <jcquirineocfrancefr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF6D1266-AC8C-4AD2-816D-12312E8687BB@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > On an Windows 2...

Order Status 08-01-07
I can see that using the Fulfill Order menu item changes an order state to Fulfilled, but can someone tell me what actions change the Status of Orders from Active to Submitted ? Thanks Ian As far as I know this is an internal state for integration with Axapta. There's no way I know of that you can put an order to the submitted state through the CRM client. If you do using web services, the order is read-only afterwards. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www...

microsoft framework library error
I recently installed Office 2004 on my macpro laptop and have two problems: when I launch powerpoint, excel , or word I get an error box which states, "unexpected error occurred while trying to load microsoft framework library" also, I cannot open any word, excel, powerpoint documents from my desktop directly. I have to open the generic excel, word, or powerpoint from my applications menu first. Please advise. thanks, On 29/1/07 17:38, in article 1170092300.298736.30150@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "zuniga71@gmail.com" <zuniga71@gmail.com> wrote: > I rece...