Publish with errors

received this error message when publishing changes.

Error: cannot find root path for _xslfiles

?? Any thoughts.  The file is there in inetpub/wwwroot
0
peter
10/1/2003 9:04:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hotmail/outlook 0x800CCC0D error 'server not found'
for the last 4 days I been getting intermittent error message with my Outlook2003..............Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'The server could not be found.' I've been grandfathered in so I am allowed to use Outlook with my Hotmail. I've repaired outlook, used the Winsock fixer, turned off NAV and Norton Security, went from wireless to plugged directly in the the cable modem, etc. Now I found out my Father, next town over, is having the same happen to him. Different Internet provider. Looking on the http://su...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Need advie with database error
I created a small Access 2000 database with one table. I am using a MS Access DSN driver with Snapshot RS (CRecordView with a single form). The database fails to open and returns "Data Truncated" error. I researched this at MSDN and there is a fix for a known bug in MFC 4.0. However, I am running VS 6.0 with SP-6 installed and should have MFC 4.2. Do I need to apply the patch or is something else wrong? Thanks! Data truncated indicates that a variable mapping in RFX has a length parameter less than the actual field length in your database. Search your source code and look fo...

Divide by Zero error
I need assistance please. I have 2 fields called PWP_TRX and TOTAL_TRX. I have a query expression that reads sum([PWP_TRX])/sum([TOTAL_TRX). On occasion both these fields will be zero. My formula above is reflecting #error when it comes across the zero fields. I know I need to use an IIF but I can't remember - it's been a long time. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you sum([PWP_TRX])/NZ(sum([TOTAL_TRX),1) A lot depends on what you want returned if either, or both, are 0. The above will divide by 1. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP ...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Outlook client for CRM 4.0 error starting up
Hello, I have the following problem when I startup the outlook client. I get error : Symptom 4 When you start the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook, you receive the following error message: An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality, try restarting Outlook. Additionally, Error event 80072f19 is referenced in the Application log: Event: 16941 A problem occurred initializing the initialization progress toolbar. Restart Microsoft CRM and try again. HR=0x80072f19. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrActivateAddin. Line=322. I got this one from I microsoft document, but the solut...

Sending Publisher Files

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

Error Code 8000FFFF
Unable to upgrade MSN get this error 8000FFF -- Chawalit I. IT Consultant Phuket Butler Co., LTD “We Serve You Everything” Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/chawalit Phuket Property: http://www.phuketbutler.com "raj" wrote: > Unable to upgrade MSN get this error 8000FFF try go to here: http://www.phuketbutler.com/msnfix http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946414 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "raj" <raj@discussions.microsoft.com&...

OMA older version error message
Hi all, I'm just updated Excgange 2000 to 2003 on Windows server 2000 sp4. When I try to access to OMA I have the following error message: Outlook(R) Mobile Access is supported only on Microsoft (R) Exchange Server 2003. Currently your mailbox is stored on an older version of Exchange server. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance. Event Log: ========== source: MSExchangeOMA ID: 1802 User has Microsoft(R) Exchange server MBX, which is not running Exchange Server 2003. That server is not accessible by Outlook(R) Mobile Access. Exchange version is:...

Publisher 2000 #23

Error number: 0x80090008 02-08-10
I've been working with Microsoft for over a month without resolution and it has now come down to reinstalling my operating system which I really would like to avoid. I noticed in December that I was not getting any update notifications so after about 2 weeks I went to the website for updates and when I click express I now get Error number: 0x80090008. This even comes up when I try to update windows defender software. I can't believe that there is no reference to what this error number refers to. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. Windows version would be...? W...

Publisher 2003

C0070005 Error
As an exchange administrator I can do anything on the exchange server itself. On my workstation (windows 2003) I have installed the ESM Tools. When I for example want to add a smtp address, I get the C0070005 access denied error. I don't get the error on the server, even I log on with the same user. The second problem is, I cannot open the public folders in Outlook 2003 (You don't have the necessary rights or something like that). Again, only on my workstation. I have read lot's recourses in the newsgroups to the C007005 error (KB 323915, delegation wizard, ...). Nothing yet ...

divide by zero error
Hello All, Does anyone know how to stop the divide by zero error appearing in a cell. Thanks, Graham By testing the denominator as in: =IF(B1,A1/B1,0) =IF(N(B1),A1/B1,"") "Graham Bennet" <gbennet@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:eug$gN4kEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello All, > > Does anyone know how to stop the divide by zero error appearing in a cell. > > Thanks, Graham > > If A1=0, A2=20 for example, =A2/A1 will give #DIV/0 =IF(A1<>0,A2/A1,0) will give Zero if A1 is Zero, if not the result of the calculation, or =I...

upgrade publisher

Outlook 2003 quits (error) when started
Hi, I just installed Outlook 2003 and installed the service pack for it. But whenever I start Outlook up, it automatically checks my email accounts, and whenever it does that, it errors. It also makes duplicate copies of emails in my inbox. Here is the error msg I get: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.6353.0 AppStamp:408f2937 ModName: msvcrt.dll ModVer: 7.0.2600.0 ModStamp:3b7dfe39 fDebug: 0 Offset: 000320bc Anybody have a solution? Thanks sac16@comcast.net, Just a suggestion, but try setting your polling time to 5 minutes or more. This may help. Chri...

Microsoft Publisher ?

#Error in Reports
Hi there, I get this error when there is no data to display in two different areas: 1) Where the sum and grand totals would be 2)The report requires the user to enter begin and end date... The "#Error" shows up where the date range would normally show up if there was data to display. I would like the users to be able to see the date range they entered so that they would not think they entered the wrong date and I would like the #Error to be replaced with zero where the totals are. Thanks! Toni Backdahl Copy your date criteria and paste in a calculated fields like this --- Sta...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...