Publish Customization Error : Failed to get Security Credentials for user

When I try to publish customizations, I receive an error.
Application event log gets many error log entries. The
first one is "Failed to get Security Credentials for
user ..." I am logged in to the crm server machine with
domain admin access to the server. I am doing VPN and
Remote desktop connection.

When another user with domain admin access performs the
task there is no problem.

Any ideas why this is happening ? What kind of privileges
are required for publishing ?

Thanks.

0
Arch
6/15/2004 11:04:29 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Close Worksheet and Making Worksheet Invisible
Hi, I use this (pardon the variable names...) infile = "C:\Temp\Garb-Tests\Test1\solTrip.xlsx" insheet = "Trip" '--------------------------------------------------------------------- Set o = Workbooks.Open(infile).Worksheets(insheet) .... Reading data from this works. However, this causes the sheet to open, but I don't want that so I do: o.Visible = false When I do this, ths sheet still opens but it opens without any data! Also, when I try to close this workbook using: o.Close (false, false) I get a runtime error 438 - Object does not support...

Print or save custom form without sender's information
Recently I created my first form in Outlook to be used for our company's “Suggestion Box” Public Folder. It’s a custom form which was modified from a Post form. The idea was that our employees would be more likely to provide feedback if it were as simple as sending an e-mail, rather than having to take the time to leave their desks and fill out a hard copy form to drop into an actual suggestion box. In an effort to keep the information anonymous, I was able to remove the “From” field in the form and create a custom view in the Public Folder so that no one in the office could see ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Custom reports #8
I am trying to set up a custom report for my business that will diplay something like: SalesRep|Item|Discount($0 if none)|SalePrice|TotalPrice...All that I can't figure out is how to show what items were discounted and how much for. Also, is there any way to pull up the Top Sales Rep list and have it show on there how much each employee has discounted for the week? Any help would be greatly appreciated! hi AGC62, your first query about the report you can do so if you know how to modify the active report the .grp files, however if not we are here to help you out. I have the report ...

Need advie with database error
I created a small Access 2000 database with one table. I am using a MS Access DSN driver with Snapshot RS (CRecordView with a single form). The database fails to open and returns "Data Truncated" error. I researched this at MSDN and there is a fix for a known bug in MFC 4.0. However, I am running VS 6.0 with SP-6 installed and should have MFC 4.2. Do I need to apply the patch or is something else wrong? Thanks! Data truncated indicates that a variable mapping in RFX has a length parameter less than the actual field length in your database. Search your source code and look fo...

SP3 xp failed to install catalog files during update
i have a fresh install of xp home with linksys wireless drivers, nvidia drivers, avg free and essential ms updates installed up to service pack 3 and nothing else installed. it downloaded the sp3 and started the install procedure the progress bar makes it to about a 3rd of the way through then gives me a message that it failed to install catalogue files there is no error code that went with the message. has anybody seen this happen yet? is there anything i can do? NOTE: *** IF Internet Explorer 7 or 8 are installed, UNinstall it now before applying SP3. Reinstall it afterwards...

publisher #74

End-user License Agreement 12-22-09
I had Windows XP and Office 2003 worked just fine on it. Then, I got Windows 7. Everytime I start any Office 2003 program, I am asked if I accept the End-user License Agreement. I also have Powerpoint 2007 and it doesn't do this. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks! Patty Often this can be resolved by logging in as Administrator, then accepting the license agreement. I don't know if that works in Win7, but it wouldn't hurt. -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Outlook client for CRM 4.0 error starting up
Hello, I have the following problem when I startup the outlook client. I get error : Symptom 4 When you start the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook, you receive the following error message: An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality, try restarting Outlook. Additionally, Error event 80072f19 is referenced in the Application log: Event: 16941 A problem occurred initializing the initialization progress toolbar. Restart Microsoft CRM and try again. HR=0x80072f19. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrActivateAddin. Line=322. I got this one from I microsoft document, but the solut...

Excel 2000 Toolbar Customization
I've customized the toolbars to my satisfaction and also created my own customized toolbar under 'views - toolbars'. The customized toolbars work great during a single Excel session. When I fire-up Excel the next time it's reverted to the as-delivered toolbars. What's wrong? How can I make a permanent change to the toolbars? Also on start-up, Excel sometimes opens two blank workbooks. What's that about? Thanks much for the help. On the custom toolbar issue: Run a search on your HDD to locate a file called Excel.xlb. If my guess is right. you'll find ...

Sending Publisher Files

Error Code 8000FFFF
Unable to upgrade MSN get this error 8000FFF -- Chawalit I. IT Consultant Phuket Butler Co., LTD “We Serve You Everything” Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/chawalit Phuket Property: http://www.phuketbutler.com "raj" wrote: > Unable to upgrade MSN get this error 8000FFF try go to here: http://www.phuketbutler.com/msnfix http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946414 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "raj" <raj@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

OMA older version error message
Hi all, I'm just updated Excgange 2000 to 2003 on Windows server 2000 sp4. When I try to access to OMA I have the following error message: Outlook(R) Mobile Access is supported only on Microsoft (R) Exchange Server 2003. Currently your mailbox is stored on an older version of Exchange server. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance. Event Log: ========== source: MSExchangeOMA ID: 1802 User has Microsoft(R) Exchange server MBX, which is not running Exchange Server 2003. That server is not accessible by Outlook(R) Mobile Access. Exchange version is:...

Publisher 2000 #23

Web Service Customer CreditType
I am running GP 10 and using the Web Services to create and update customers using C#. I want to set the Credit Limit to Unlimited. However, I can see where to set the Credit Limit Type. There is a property for CreditLimit but not a field within for the type ( ex. No Credit = 0, Unlimited = 1, Amount = 2). Only fields to set the period and amount. If I try to set period as 1 then I get the following error: A validation exception has occurred. Validation Errors: - The Credit Limit PeriodAmount parameter can only be used when the Credit Limit Type is set to 2. Does anyone have an example c...

Publisher 2003

C0070005 Error
As an exchange administrator I can do anything on the exchange server itself. On my workstation (windows 2003) I have installed the ESM Tools. When I for example want to add a smtp address, I get the C0070005 access denied error. I don't get the error on the server, even I log on with the same user. The second problem is, I cannot open the public folders in Outlook 2003 (You don't have the necessary rights or something like that). Again, only on my workstation. I have read lot's recourses in the newsgroups to the C007005 error (KB 323915, delegation wizard, ...). Nothing yet ...

divide by zero error
Hello All, Does anyone know how to stop the divide by zero error appearing in a cell. Thanks, Graham By testing the denominator as in: =IF(B1,A1/B1,0) =IF(N(B1),A1/B1,"") "Graham Bennet" <gbennet@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:eug$gN4kEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello All, > > Does anyone know how to stop the divide by zero error appearing in a cell. > > Thanks, Graham > > If A1=0, A2=20 for example, =A2/A1 will give #DIV/0 =IF(A1<>0,A2/A1,0) will give Zero if A1 is Zero, if not the result of the calculation, or =I...

Error number: 0x80090008 02-08-10
I've been working with Microsoft for over a month without resolution and it has now come down to reinstalling my operating system which I really would like to avoid. I noticed in December that I was not getting any update notifications so after about 2 weeks I went to the website for updates and when I click express I now get Error number: 0x80090008. This even comes up when I try to update windows defender software. I can't believe that there is no reference to what this error number refers to. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. Windows version would be...? W...

Make User Date update on 24/7 Great Plains session.
I'm using Great Plains 8. I have a 24/7 SOP Great Plains process running on the server. The orders imported use the 'User Date" to set the imported order's 'Order Date' value. The User Date does not increment on it's own. Can anyone tell me a way to update the User Date on this un-attended Great Plains session? Thanks! Kevin R How about a GP macro that changes the user date and then add that macro to run using Windows Scheduled Tasks? Never tried it but should work. "Kevin R" wrote: > I'm using Great Plains 8. I have a 24/7 SOP Gr...