Publish CRM to External users without the need for A VPN tunnel

I would love the ability to access CRM from my Outlook Client without
establishing a VPN connection.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c33e96cd-39d4-469b-92e8-2172a5c569f2&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I totally agree.
We have set up CRM so that it uses SSL and can be accessed from the outside.
It prompts for credentials a bit to often considering my computer and user is
in the AD. However I can't seem to get the Outlook Laptop Client to
syncronise using these settings when I'm outside my office network. It works
from the inside though.

A similar suggestion is to somehow solve the problem with a laptop client
that auto-syncs and hence enables the user to just leave when he has to, or
just the way Outlook works.

"Robert Korzuch" wrote:

> I would love the ability to access CRM from my Outlook Client without
> establishing a VPN connection.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c33e96cd-39d4-469b-92e8-2172a5c569f2&dg=microsoft.public.crm
This has been moved into our tracking database for further review. Thank you
for your suggestion.
--
CRM Site Manager

"Gustaf Westerlund, Humandata, Sweden" wrote:

> I totally agree.
> We have set up CRM so that it uses SSL and can be accessed from the outside.
> It prompts for credentials a bit to often considering my computer and user is
> in the AD. However I can't seem to get the Outlook Laptop Client to
> syncronise using these settings when I'm outside my office network. It works
> from the inside though.
>
> A similar suggestion is to somehow solve the problem with a laptop client
> that auto-syncs and hence enables the user to just leave when he has to, or
> just the way Outlook works.
>
> "Robert Korzuch" wrote:
>
> > I would love the ability to access CRM from my Outlook Client without
> > establishing a VPN connection.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c33e96cd-39d4-469b-92e8-2172a5c569f2&dg=microsoft.public.crm

Installation and location of MUD folder and database for multiple user account setup?
Installation and location of MUD folder and database for multiple user account setup? -------------------------------- Please don't scream at me, but I posted this message earlier today in the Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage Upon further reflection, I think that it's more appropriate to be listed and answered within the Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office. So I'm post a copy of it here. Hope that's OK. --------------------------------- Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage From: ...@comcast.net Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:20:57 -0700 Local: M...

file share access to w2k8 host needed from image
hi, i am currently using vs 2005 r2 sp1 on a windows 2008 host machine (secured by ipsec). i now want to have file share access to my host from any image. when i try to run "net share \\<hostmachine>\c$" i do receive an error as following: "the network path was not found". please note: - either image client can access shares on different computers - i can access my host from any other client in network (no virtual one) using "net share \\<hostmachine>\c$" - stop ipsec on host does not change anything so the problem probably has to do with some f...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

MS CRM & Sharepoint Services
Hi All, Does anyone have any experience incorporating MS CRM into a sharepoint services portal? (Win2k3) This seems like a logical solution but i cannot find reference to a similar case anywhere. We want to allow staff to enter via the sharepoint site and have access to Webmail & MS CRM as well as the features of Sharepoint. Any help or comments would be appreciated. - Stu ...

publisher #74

Help on synchroning contacts from CRM to Outlook, please!
When I clicked go offline button in MS Outlook laptop version, it started to syncronize the data from CRM. But I always got an error message: "An unknown error occurred while syncronizing data to Outlook, Value does not fall within the expected range" , although in Option...Synchronization...Contacts UNCHECKED. In TASKS tab, at the end it says synchronizing 133 contacts to Outlook CANCELLED. Can anybody suggest what the problem is and how to fix it? Sorry. I forgot to say that it is MS outlook 2003, CRM 3.0 on server and client. "Cindy" wrote: > When I clicked...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

End-user License Agreement 12-22-09
I had Windows XP and Office 2003 worked just fine on it. Then, I got Windows 7. Everytime I start any Office 2003 program, I am asked if I accept the End-user License Agreement. I also have Powerpoint 2007 and it doesn't do this. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks! Patty Often this can be resolved by logging in as Administrator, then accepting the license agreement. I don't know if that works in Win7, but it wouldn't hurt. -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Unable to find CRM Instance
It appears as if other people have experienced the "Can't Find CRM Server" installation error before; however, I don't see any posts on how to fix it. Please help! I've been using the CRM Server for some time now with no problems. Every time I try to install SFO, I get the following error: Setup was unable to find an instance of the CRM components. Thanks for your help. I fixed this by ensuring in internet options, security for trusted sites (includes crm server) automatically authenticate with current username/password. Using IE went to crm server, auth...

Help Need
Hi Dear afshin, I am abid ali , I have findout your emial id form microsoft support , dear I am new user can you give me source code for RMS or technical documents that i may find useful. -- Abid Ali Oracle Developer Vb6 Desktop Application Developer tomianabidpk@yahoo.com oracledeveloper@styloshoes.com.pk +923434726428 ...

Outlook client for CRM 4.0 error starting up
Hello, I have the following problem when I startup the outlook client. I get error : Symptom 4 When you start the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook, you receive the following error message: An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality, try restarting Outlook. Additionally, Error event 80072f19 is referenced in the Application log: Event: 16941 A problem occurred initializing the initialization progress toolbar. Restart Microsoft CRM and try again. HR=0x80072f19. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrActivateAddin. Line=322. I got this one from I microsoft document, but the solut...

Sending Publisher Files

CRM Client
I am trying to install the CRM client on a citrix server using the terminal server client setup instructions. The initial client installation goes fine and users can access the CRM webclient when logging into the machine. However, when the terminstall.cmd command is run I receive a bunch of "Error in command line paramerters". When the command line is finished the client isn't installed. I checked the log files but they didn't really give me an information. Any ideas? One more thing, the citrix server is on a different domain with trusts setup. Thanks. The CRM client i...

CRM "multiple instance"
Could it be possible to have multiple CRM Instances on the same LAN? if so how would be the email router be configured?! Is it possibe also to have 1 application Server installed on it all Applications instances? mrefaat wrote: > Could it be possible to have multiple CRM Instances on > the same LAN? > if so how would be the email router be configured?! > > Is it possibe also to have 1 application Server installed > on it all Applications instances? Hello, Multiple CRM 1.2 instances on the same LAN works fine together. One Exchange server can serve exactly one CRM 1....

Can I load a general macro without loading an excel document?
Can I load a general excel macro without loading an excel document so that it can be used by every document that is loaded with excel? -- Neil Wills UBmatrix If you create a personal.xls file, any macro in it will automatically be loaded whenever Excel is invoke. -- Gary's Student "Neil.Wills" wrote: > > Can I load a general excel macro without loading an excel document so that > it can be used by every document that is loaded with excel? > > -- > Neil Wills > UBmatrix ...

Microsoft CRM for Outlook
I have installed Microsoft CRM for Outlook on my computer. It worked for a little bit. Now every time I restart Outlook it crashes Outlook and disables Microsoft CRM for Outlook. I have to reopen Outlook and re-enable CRM for Outlook in order for it to work again. Do you know why this is happening? How is CRM for Outlook disabled/enabled (i.e. where are you going to "enable" the SFO client)? -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Brie" <Brie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Publisher 2000 #23

Limit users to internal addresses only
How do you prevent a user from sending / receiving mail to / from external (internet) addresses? Many thanks in advance. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Mary M" <none@no_email.com> wrote in message news:eYQiqkP2GHA.3564@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How do you prevent a user from sending / receiving mail to / from external > (internet) addresses? > > Many thanks in advance. > > > ...

Publisher 2003

How to Create Multiple Email accounts for One user???
Hi, I am newbie with ExchangeSrv, with some users of my SBS2003 I need to create 2 email accounts with their respective mailboxes �How can I do this? if it is possible Thanks. you will need to create separate user accounts...after you create them, you can grant "Full Mailbox Access" and "Send as" rights to the other user...if you want to disable the new account, you can also set "Associated External Account" and "Full Mailbox Access" to "Self", then disable that account...then the user that needs to use them both will be able to... "R...

CRM Server controls(App Components)
hi Is there any way to get the controls that are used in CRM outside(App Components)? I'm trying to create a new page (add on) to MSCRM 1.1 i've added the crm control (thru VS.NET 2003 toolbox-customize....) when i drag the control into my page that is not created instead showing an "error creating control...". i've added all the App Components DLL's to my application bin also. What shall i do to get the control? Thanks Jack ...

upgrade publisher