Providing a Function free forum for you .

Free Unlimited Storage
Free Unlimited Bandwidth
Free Free Subdomain
Free More Skins
Free No annoying pop-ups
 Free 99% Uptime
Free Daily Backups
 Free Fast, Friendly Tech Support
So,what's that?
That's our free forum named http://support.forumgogo.com.
We have the human_based management also provide you human_based forum
service.
You needn't,we won't !
This is a great site that is completely free, and can make some cool
forums, here's an example of one, you can make your own topic, polls,
and replies etc, and you can have an accout for every member. This
next link is an example of a forum made from invisionfree.
http://support.forumgogo.com

0
ann1 (1)
4/18/2007 1:59:19 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Calender function
I want to be able to insert a drop down function in a cell in Excel that when I click on the drop down arrow, I get a monthly calender to pick dates from instead of typing them in. This feature exists in MS Project. Maybe you like this http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "John Welcher" <john.welcher@owenscorning.com> wrote in message news:057201c3a252$339c5fd0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I want to be able to insert a drop down function in a cell > in Excel that when I click on the drop down ar...

Log on screen not functioning. Need help
Hi! I have a liitle problem with my log on screen. In control panel I went to User Accounts and changed a name from "owner" to "joca" and now there is no picture and name on my log on screen. I can not log on to windows. What to do to solve this problem? Marko wrote: > Hi! I have a liitle problem with my log on screen. In control panel I went to > User Accounts and changed a name from "owner" to "joca" and now there is no > picture and name on my log on screen. I can not log on to windows. What to do > to solve this problem? ...

If function #9
In cells in Column A, I have a dropdown box listing 'yes' and 'no' for users to choose from. In Column B and C are two values In column D, I would like the total of Cells B & C (ie =B1+C1) only if 'no' is selected from column A. If 'yes' is selected, I would like B and C added together and then minus 30. All cells are formated to time (hh:mm) and so it would be half an hour I would like minused if 'yes' is selected. Any ideas? Thanks Problem solved thanx "Neil Greenough" <scrivomc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:mBBgf...

Array Functions
The freely downloadable file at http://home.pacbell.net/beban was updated today to eliminate a bug in the ArrayRowFilter functions. Alan Beban ...

Neede SmallIf or MinIf function
I have two columns, not necessary next to each other. In these I have someting like 1 3 2 2 1 4 1 5 2 1 3 3 2 3 2 2 3 2 3 3 3 4 Now I need to find the minimum value in column 2, for a certain value, et 2 in column 1. In this case the alue im looking for is 1. I have tried different combinations of SMALL and MIN, SUMPRODUCT and so on with or without Arrayformulas, but I can't find the right way to do it. Any help? regards Jan One way: =MIN(IF(A1:A11=2,B1:B11)) This is an array formula. Hit ctrl-shift-enter instead of enter. If you do it correctly, excel will wrap...

Between function
Is there a function in Excel that will determine whether a cell value is between x and y? I can't find one. I'd like to write an "IF" formula that returns a certain result if the value is between 1 and 100 and a different result if it isn't. Please let me know the proper syntax of the "Between" function if you can. Well, sort of... it's not a dedicated 'between' function, but this is how: =IF(AND(B1>1, B1<100), TrueValueHere, FalseValueHere) where B1 is the cell you're looking at. You probably want it to be inclusive of the 1 a...

simple question but no answer on any access forum!
I have two tables, table 1 and table 2 (i'll keep this in simple english). Table 1 contains contact details of customers while table two, contains the ID No of the customer from the customer's table and the name from the customers table, plus a load of other info entered by the user as the table is filled (both tables are filled through simple forms). Now, here is my problem. When the user is filling in table 2 from its form, I would like to, after the name is entered, have the ID No auto entered (as its value is in the ID No in the customers table1) into the ID No f...

Free busy info publishing
Hi I am a newbie using Outlook 2003. Outlook is publishing the info to the vfb file but it is just a bunch of numbers. How does one make sense of the same. Is there a better way of publishing the same. regards Sam -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notif...

OnPrint Function Error
Please forgive the repost of the same topic, but I really need to get a table of content report and keep getting error msg "Type Mismatch" for the OnPrint function. I have followed the instruction from the Ms Article for creating a table of contents in both the Northwind db and my db. It works perfectly in Northwind, but my report gives the error. My grouping header is PartNumber - it is a text field containg both numbers and text. I've checked the "description" field in the toc table and it is text set to the same number of characters as partnumber. I'v...

Trending Function?
I'm trying to have a six month forcast of storage used on a server. I have range D3:O3 as storage values assigned for 12 months I have range D2:O2 as the date each of the storage values were pulled. I would like to have a formula in cells p3,q3,r3,s3,t3,u3 that will give me a forcast for 1 month out, 2 months etc. Would I use the Trend formula for that? Thanks, Kevin Green Kevin wrote: > I'm trying to have a six month forcast of storage used on a server. > > I have range D3:O3 as storage values assigned for 12 months > I have range D2:O2 as the date e...

REQ: I need help working out this function.
I have a sheet with sales, stock and wks cover by 2 wks forward average sales(asuming I don't get any more stock). N.B. figures are actual and estimated. Date Sales Stock wks cover (K) (K) wk1 200 800 3.5 wk2 220 750 2.9 wk3 240 720 2.4 wk4 280 760 2.2 wk5 310 790 2.1 wk6 390 840 2.5 wk7 350 890 2.9 wk8 320 940 - wk9 300 900 - What I need is to take away my sales estimates from my actual current stock cover to give a better figure because I have big sales p...

Service provider
Is anyone out there a Publisher service provider? I heard somewhere tha Microsoft has a program where the list you as a provider on a web site. How does one get into this program? Rich While in a state of withdrawal waiting for components to arrive to repair his dead laptop, Ed notices a message from "Rich Sommer" <rpsommer@itsalldigital.com>. > Is anyone out there a Publisher service provider? I heard somewhere tha > Microsoft has a program where the list you as a provider on a web site. > How > does one get into this program? http://mspublisher.saltmine.com/...

Problem using FOXPRO Free Tables from Access 2000
I'm using Access 2000 linking FoxPro Tables via ODBC When I link tables with numeric fields Access gives me an error: "The Decimal field's precision is too small to accept the numeric you attempted to add." I find this problem in "Knowledge Base" I update my Windows XP to Jet 4.0 SP8 with Mdac 2.8 RMT and the last version of FoxPro ODBC Driver and but the problem is the same. Any help appreciated. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- ACC2000: Scaling Errors When You Query Linked Tables PSS ID Number: 270...

Count Function
I am creating a report for the number of pupils being collected at a certain collection time e.g. 14:00hr and 15:00hrs using the formula =Count([Child Last Name]) in the collection time footer However when i try to count the overall number of pupils in the footer using the same formula, 'Error' appears on screen? Thanks There are potentially a dozen footer sections in a report. Which one is giving you a problem? What is the name of the control? What is the exact formula? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "ELo" wrote: > I am creating a r...

Combox
I have written a nice little function that returns a list of values that i would like to use in a combo box. So far, It seems I can only pull from a named range for the values. The background: The contents of the combo need to vary depending on the value in the box next to it. Basically, we have a big lookup table and we use the value to the left of the combo box to filter that data through a custom function. The function comes in because we need to remove dupes, blanks, and clean it up somewhat. Is there any way, even a round-about way, to get it to use the function? Some kind of tempor...

Provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 & error 53?????????????
Problem: How can I access SQL server on WAN???????????????????????????????? ----------------------------------------------------------- Error: (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 53) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Information: Windows Sever 2008 (64bit OS) Service Pack 2 Microsoft SQL 2008 Server Management Studio (10.0)(64bit) Microsoft .Net Frame work 3.5 SP1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Additional Inform...

public function
I'm a visual basic programmer and i've made a software that is trying to use a Visual C++ dll, named memctrl. i've implemented the code in the memctrl.cpp file and i'm trying to access the function i've made in the .cpp through Visual Basic 2005. I just can't access them. If i use some functions that are implemented in the memctrl.h, then i have access to them. My doubt is: I've learn that in Visual C++ we declare the functions header in the .h file and we implement the code in the .cpp file. What am i doing wrong? the code: memctrl.h #pragma once #include...

GP Support Providers
Anyone know of a good list or website to find companies that provide service and sales of GP products in U.S.? The distributor for our area provided less than ideal initial startup support and we are looking for an alternative. We possibly need new modules and support for existing modules. Brad Email me at haribhagat@hotmail.com and I can help you locate one. "Brad" wrote: > Anyone know of a good list or website to find companies that provide service > and sales of GP products in U.S.? The distributor for our area provided less > than ideal initial startup suppor...

Looking for a function...MIN IF ?
Hello, Here is my problem : On my sheet, I have to 2 columns of n lines. The first column contains n numbers. The second one contains n boolean values ('true' or 'false'). I just want to find the minimum of the values of the first column for which the corresponding value (in the second column) is 'true'. Is there any conditional function like 'SUMIF()' that does that search or any other way to do that ? I have Excel 2002. Thanks for any help ! -- Emeric =MIN(IF(K2:K20,J2:J20)) where K is the column of TRUEs and J is the numbers. It is an array formula, ...

Printer Driver Function
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C3EAAB.46F4EE70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello I want to create a "print driver function" for print-to-email For eg.=20 I create a document in Excel, or Lotus 123 or any other program which = has the ability to print. I preview it to make sure it is OK. I select = as a printer: "print to email".=20 =20 Then properties button pops up and when I press it I have a choice of = file formats, dpi and compression. The idea is to p...

alter function
Hi, using SQL2005. I want to replace a function and can't because the function is being referenced by an object. I have tried to drop it first and then create the function. This has the same error result. Is there a way to ignore any referenced object and drop a function (and then re-create it). Alternatively any way to ignore referenced object and alter a function. Any ideas or recommendations appreciated :-) Many thanks, Jonathan Hi Havv you created a UDF with SCHEMA BINDING option? "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

A mix of functions ?
I have a function on my spreadsheet that I use in two places to give a number, what I now want is to then get a return of the maximum value (I then will want a similar version that returns the minimum value). These are the two functions I am trying to work with: e.g. =VLOOKUP(B2,'Tn05-01_18-06'!$A$1:$B$171,2,FALSE) and =VLOOKUP(B2,'Tn05-01_06-18'!$A$1:$B$171,2,FALSE) (there are subtle differences between the two) or =2&(D2<0)+1-1&RIGHT("000"&ABS(D2)*10,3) and =2&(F2<0)+1-1&RIGHT("000"&ABS(F2)*10,3) (again subtle differences)...

Excel Function Help
Hi All I have names in column A When placing mouse over the name it reveals a mailto:emailaddress@email.com I need the formula to reveal these email address in another column. I have tried =Hyperlink (A1) =Address (A1) =GetAddress (A1) Please help Mike Ippolito See here: http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/HyperlinkAddress.htm On 28/12/09 8:37 AM, in article C75D3DD7.13B7%mike@themlmheadhunter.com, "Mike Ippolito" <mike@themlmheadhunter.com> wrote: > Hi All > > I have names in column A When placing mouse over the name it reveals a > ma...

CRM Provider for Service provider
does microsoft provide a trial version or where i can download the CRM 3.0 Professional for Service Provider Edition? A very good and easy-to-remember link is www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm. In includes a download link (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/downloads/default.mspx) and on this page you find trial versions and a lot of related documentation. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup --------------------------...

Min MAX function
Does anyone have any examples of this being used in access. I have a date field in table 2 that I need latest date from for each customer in the cusomter table. regards shivun 1. Create a query. 2. Depress the Total button on the toolbar. Access adds a Total row to the design grid. 3. Add the CustomerID field to Field row. Accept Group By in the Total row under this field. 4. Add the date field to the Field row. In the Total row under this field, choose Max. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply t...