Problems with accessing Reports in CRM 3.0

This is the error I get when I try to access Reports from the Workplace thru
the web client.  Any suggestions?????

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Client found response content type of
'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.
The request failed with the error message:
--
    <head>
        <title>Configuration Error</title>
        	body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:
..7em;color:black;}
        	p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top:
-5px}
        	b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top:
-5px}
        	H1 {
font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
        	H2 {
font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
        	pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em}
        	.marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
        	.version {color: gray;}
        	.error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
        	.expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold;
color:navy; cursor:hand; }
    </head>

width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

            <h2> <i>Configuration Error</i> </h2></span>

sans-serif ">

            <b> Description: </b>An error occurred during the processing of
a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the
specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

            <b> Parser Error Message: </b>Assembly CRMeXtension.AddOns.Core
security permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.<br><br>

                      <code><pre>

Line 26:     <sessionState mode="Off" />
Line 27:     <httpModules>
type="CRMeXtension.AddOns.Core.PageHandler, CRMeXtension.AddOns.Core,
Version=3.0.6.173, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d6d8f8cfb779bdfa" />
Line 30:   </system.web></pre></code>

</b> 28

            <hr width=100% size=1 color=silver>

            <b>Version Information:</b> Microsoft .NET Framework
Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

<!--
[FileLoadException]: Assembly CRMeXtension.AddOns.Core security permission
grant set is incompatible between appdomains.
   at System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError)
   at System.Web.Configuration.ModulesEntry..ctor(String name, String
typeName)
   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpModulesConfiguration.Add(String
moduleName, String className, Boolean insert)
   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpModulesConfigurationHandler.Create(Object
parent, Object configContextObj, XmlNode section)
[ConfigurationException]: Assembly CRMeXtension.AddOns.Core security
permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.
(c:\inetpub\wwwroot\web.config line 28)
   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.Evaluate(String
configKey, SectionRecord section)
   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.GetConfig(String
configKey, Boolean cacheResult)
   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.Evaluate(String
configKey, SectionRecord section)
   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.GetConfig(String
configKey, Boolean cacheResult)
   at System.Web.HttpContext.GetAppConfig(String name)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.InitModules()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.InitInternal(HttpContext context,
HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers)
   at
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetNormalApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context)
   at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
-->
--.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1487
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

Microsoft.Crm.ReportingServices.ReportingService.GetResourceContents(String
Resource, String& MimeType) +48
   Microsoft.Crm.Reports.ReportCache.get_CategoryList() +401
   Microsoft.Crm.Reports.Home.ConfigurePage() +912
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +20

RobertG (25)
10/9/2006 6:58:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_09CCB3C8

<RobertG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> This is the error I get when I try to access Reports from the Workplace
thru
> the web client.  Any suggestions?????
[snip]
> <b> Parser Error Message: </b>Assembly CRMeXtension.AddOns.Core
> security permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.<br><br>

As the error indicated, the issue originated with an extension from
CRMeXtension Ltd.  ( http://www.crmextension.com/ )  You might find more
information by contacting them directly.

--
Tao Yue
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fprq1\fcharset0 Lucida Console;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 <RobertG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
\par > This is the error I get when I try to access Reports from the Workplace thru
\par > the web client.  Any suggestions?????
\par [snip]
\par > <b> Parser Error Message: </b>Assembly CRMeXtension.AddOns.Core
\par > security permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.<br><br>
\par
\par
\par As the error indicated, the issue originated with an extension from CRMeXtension Ltd.  ( http://www.crmextension.com/ )  You might find more information by contacting them directly.
\par
\par
\par --
\par Tao Yue
\par Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_09CCB3C8--

0
taoyue

Access 97 executables and other versions of Access
I have a few questions regarding Access 97 and other versions of Access as we don't have time to develop .net versions of our Access 97 databases and some of our users are moving to other versions of Office/Access - I work for a local authority hence we tend to be very slow in moving to newer technology! We've tried converting our Access 97 databases (lots of front end forms) into Access 2000 but they fail and we don't want to install two versions of Access due to having our applications delivered via Novell to the user (PC's are locked down). Do we need to purchase...

Microsoft Publisher Greeting Card Contest 2004 #3
Yes, it is that time! Put your best ideas together and create a greeting card with Microsoft Publisher for your chance to win a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional! For more details, check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=103 Submit your entries to: contest@publishermvps.com. All entries must be submitted by December 17, 2004. All entries will be converted to Publisher 98 format by me before uploading so that more users may be able to open the files. I will also retain the original file format offline. If you have any questions, please let us kn...

5.5.0 smtp;550 Denied by policy
I have a server running win2003 and exchange 2003. When sending to one email address the following bouncback message is received, "There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <ascrs_2k.ascrs.local #5.5.0 smtp;550 Denied by policy.> " The server sending the message is our exchange server. I am not sure where a policy was set that could be denying this from being sent out. Any help would be appreciated. Jeff_S <Jeff_S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a server running win2003 a...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem shortcuts in Word

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

problem #4

Report Writer Logo Printing
I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-through printer software that would allow printing of higher-quality logos. It is a workaround for people that did not find the logo printing of RW suitable. I cannot think of the name or find the software. A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike Found it! Software is called fineprint. It was mentioned on Musgraves blog. http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/17/company-logos-on-reports.aspx "Mike" wrote: > I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-thr...

Access denied when forwarding
When I am working remote using webmail, after being logged on and receiving mail...when I try and forward a mail message I get a "access denied" error When I am logged on as a MAPI client....everything works fine. Any ideas? Thanks, Jeff ...

how to write vb code in access 2007
Version: MSAccess 2007 I have 3 fields in my database that contain currency. Field 1: PrincipleAmount Field 2: AmountPaid Field 3: AmountDue I have added a Command Button (cmdCalc) to the form. I need to write code that Subtracts Field2 from Field1 and returns the Balance in Field 3. I have no idea on how to gain access to and how to write code in MSAccess 2007. I can do this in VB6. Thanking You in Anticipation Julian On 15 dec, 13:29, tjbvo <tj...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Version: MSAccess 2007 > > I have 3 fields in my database that conta...

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

Report printing block
Problem: I can't print reports. The "print report" button does not work. The print set up button will allow me to change set up for checks but will not pop up for "reports". I suspect that it is blocked by some popup blocker software that I installed and since uninstalled. I tried re-loading the 2003 Money software with no change in result. Does anybody know how to unblock a pop up menue. Or, is this not the problem. Please help. Thanks ...

Excel formulas #3
I am using a workday fomula to fill in dates across my spreadsheet. The formula also removes holidays. I need to include Saturdays as a workday. How can I accomplish this? =B1+SMALL(IF((WEEKDAY(B1+(ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&10))))={2,3,4,5,6,7})* ISNA(MATCH(B1+(ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&10))),holidays,0)),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&10))),1) this is an arry formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "aviationmech" <aviationmech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D014DA1C-4B9F-4285-8C28-C804362521...