Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

We have encountered an issue where our SDK applications no longer can
connect to CRM, however the CRM application itself works fine.  This
happened after we changed the port number for the SQL server - which was
changed to solve a different issue.

The error is:
    [Exception: ErrorMessage: SOAP Server Application Faulted
'(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server
connection.</description></error></detail> Source: System.Web.Services]

It comes from the stack as follows:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClient
Message message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall) +1496
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMQuery.ExecuteQuery(CUserAuth Caller,
String QueryXML) +64

We have tried adjusting all sorts of things (service login account,
re-installing MDAC, etc) but we cannot get the basic SDK functionality to
work.

Please help with any ideas!  Thanks.

0
Kevin
2/24/2004 2:15:33 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Kevin,

This seems like the authentication isn't working properly between your
app and CRM.  Have you verified that the authentication call was
successful?

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:15:33 -0500, "Kevin Bronke"
<kevin.bronke@invokesystems.com> wrote:

[...]

Matt
2/24/2004 9:43:20 PM
Is your app talking directly to SQL or just through the SDK? Which line does
it fail on?

"Matt Parks" <mattp65@RemoveToX_XYahoo.com> wrote in message
> Kevin,
>
> This seems like the authentication isn't working properly between your
> app and CRM.  Have you verified that the authentication call was
> successful?
>
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:15:33 -0500, "Kevin Bronke"
> <kevin.bronke@invokesystems.com> wrote:
>
> We have encountered an issue where our SDK applications no longer can
> connect to CRM, however the CRM application itself works fine.  This
> happened after we changed the port number for the SQL server - which
> was
> changed to solve a different issue.
>
> The error is:
>     [Exception: ErrorMessage: SOAP Server Application Faulted
> '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server
> connection.</description></error></detail> Source:
> System.Web.Services]
>
> It comes from the stack as follows:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClient
> Message message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
> asyncCall) +1496
>    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> methodName, Object[] parameters) +218
>    Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMQuery.ExecuteQuery(CUserAuth
> Caller,
> String QueryXML) +64
>

> We have tried adjusting all sorts of things (service login account,
> re-installing MDAC, etc) but we cannot get the basic SDK functionality
> work.
>
> Please help with any ideas!  Thanks.

0
John

Problem shortcuts in Word

EFT remit numbers on an edit list
When printing a check batch that accidentally includes an EFT payment, the user does not have the capability to verify it when printing the edit list as the Remitxxxxx number only appears if you post the batch. The kb article: Payables EFT Option for Printing Remittances Now or Later (851283), says it was entered as a quality report (32944) and development turned it into a suggestion. However, the suggestion does not seem to exist here so I am re-submitting it as this feature has not yet been updated. The suggestion is to automatically assign the REMITXXXXX number to all EFT payments r...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

consective numbering
I use an excel spreadsheet to do monthly invoicing and would like to be able to consectively have a invoice number each time I prepare a new invoice. Is this possible in excel? See this: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AE03354-EE7C-4E0C-A86B-0566BB217BA2@microsoft.com... >I use an excel spreadsheet to do monthly invoicing and would like to be >able > to consectively have a invoice number each time I prepare a new invoice. >...

We had a disaster on our Great Plains SQL Server I need help
We are in the process of restoring our MS SQL Server and the 24 Company databases. We could not reinstall to the orginal sql Server instance name, but we could create a new instance and restore to it. But now security does not appear to be working I believe because we didn't restore the master. Is this a problem that we restored to another instance name. Will this casue us a problem with anything in the dynamics database? How can I get my security back without restoring the master database. There is nothing in the GP application or in te Dynamics database that would cause the...

calendar problem

change a reference variable
Hi, After the following statements, can I change i to be a reference to k? Thanks. Tony int j, k; ... int& i = j; // make i to be a reference to j >After the following statements, can I change i to be a reference to k? Yes. int j, k; j = 0; k = 1; int& i = j; // i now refers to j (0) i = k; // i now refers to k (1) Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq >>After the following statements, can I change i to be a reference to k? > >Yes. What am I talking about? A reference can't be changed - only initialised. Scrub my stupid last reply. Dave -- ...

SQL 2005 patition table
Hi, I have 20 million (5 type record ids -- 2-3gb)records need to be loaded into a table daily. Is it a good idea to have a a patiotion table seperated by reciord type id. 1. It will be faster for retrieval in performance? 2. What is the drawbacks ot have a partitioned table instead of regular table? Thanks, Mecn My opinion is 1) It will be fatser if the user searches on particular typeid , if he/she searches on typedid 1 and 5 then it will 'scan' two partitions 2) You have to have some experience to maintain partitons "Mecn" <mecn@yahoo.com> ...

problem #4

help with removing digits from a number
I have a column with 15 digit numbers. I need to remove the last four digits from all of them. Is there a quick way to do this? One way: =ROUND(A1,-4) In article <5009F066-F431-4D2B-9F4E-349635B966E9@microsoft.com>, "frank" <frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a column with 15 digit numbers. I need to remove the last four digits > from all of them. Is there a quick way to do this? Or try: =LEFT(A1,11) note: assumes data is in cell A1 "frank" wrote: > I have a column with 15 digit numbers. I need to remove the last four ...

Page Numbering within Sections
I have a Word template document with 3 sections: The first section contains one page which is not numbered. The second section contains 3 pages which are automatically numbered via inserting Page x of y and then converting y to a SECTIONPAGES field resulting in Pages 1 of 4, 2 of 4, and 3 of 4. So all is good up to this point. However, the 4th and final page is in landscape format and thus becomes the third section, but is being numbered 4 of 1 even though the 1 is a SECTIONPAGES field and the section is linked to previous and is listed as "same as previous". ...

Need to change Autofilters behaviour in Excel 2003
Hello, Does anybody knows how to change the color of the triangle arrow on the column titles of autofilter ranges? Presently, when a filter is put on one column, the arrow for this column is changed from black to very dark blue. I need to change this color, so that this becomes more visible. At our office, my boss cannot make any difference between these two colors. This is a problem for daily work. Thanks in advance for any help. Bertrand from Tokyo, Japan see response to your earlier posting -- Regards Roger Govier Bertrand wrote: > Hello, > > Does any...

95 and 97 problem

Changing format of number without changing the value
How do I add the % sign to a existing number without changing the value? Example: 1.68 should show 1.68% not 168? Select the cell & press Ctrl-1 Navigate to the Number tab Select Custom in the left hand panel In the Type edit box enter 0.00"%" Click on OK "sweetsue516" wrote: > How do I add the % sign to a existing number without changing the value? > Example: 1.68 should show 1.68% not 168? Sue, Percentage-formatted cells are based on 1 for 100%. It's only when you key in the percentage that it's converted, for example you key 1.68%, and it...

Counting the number of emails
Hello Is it possible in versions 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 of Outlook to count the number of emails received/sent without having to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Many thanks Steve "SteveH" <SteveH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:761D1DA9-FA02-49FF-B730-C35D71879512@microsoft.com... > Hello > > Is it possible in versions 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 of Outlook to > count > the number of emails received/sent without having to 1, 2, 3, 4, > 5...... > > Many thanks > > Steve What's wrong with looking down at the left end of the sta...

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!