problem in number grouping

hi
did anyone try to change the settings of the number grouping?
(from xx.xxx.00 to xx.xxx,00)
we tried that and got the following problem

new product in a quote:
( product A --> decimal supported: 2)
after typing in the quantity of product A f.e. 75,25 it switched to
75.025,00 ! But it calculated with 75,25! after refreshing the calculation
based on 75.025,00!

our regional setttings are english (united states) and we use the win server
2k03.
i tried to fix it bye changing the number grouping settings in the regional
settings, but it didn't work.
Using the english(usa) regional settings with the point for number grouping
in the regional settings an the crm system settings works fine!!

bye
steffen

0
Steffen
8/1/2003 10:58:25 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2003 PST problems

EFT remit numbers on an edit list
When printing a check batch that accidentally includes an EFT payment, the user does not have the capability to verify it when printing the edit list as the Remitxxxxx number only appears if you post the batch. The kb article: Payables EFT Option for Printing Remittances Now or Later (851283), says it was entered as a quality report (32944) and development turned it into a suggestion. However, the suggestion does not seem to exist here so I am re-submitting it as this feature has not yet been updated. The suggestion is to automatically assign the REMITXXXXX number to all EFT payments r...

Problem shortcuts in Word

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

consective numbering
I use an excel spreadsheet to do monthly invoicing and would like to be able to consectively have a invoice number each time I prepare a new invoice. Is this possible in excel? See this: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AE03354-EE7C-4E0C-A86B-0566BB217BA2@microsoft.com... >I use an excel spreadsheet to do monthly invoicing and would like to be >able > to consectively have a invoice number each time I prepare a new invoice. >...

Project 2007 Work Field Formula to Exclude Work Done by Resources Not in a Resource Group
I have a workshop task in my project schedule which is worked on by Resources from my company (Resource Group = VENDOR) and resources in the client's company (Resource Group = CLIENT). I need a formula to calculate WORK hours for ONLY the resources in Resource Group = VENDOR. I want to drop any hours that the CLIENT spends on the task and only calculate VENDOR hours. Does anyone have a formula? I am familiar with Project, but have not used formulas before. Could not find a formula to do this in any of the other forums on the net.. Thanks! +------------------------...

problem #4

Page Numbering within Sections
I have a Word template document with 3 sections: The first section contains one page which is not numbered. The second section contains 3 pages which are automatically numbered via inserting Page x of y and then converting y to a SECTIONPAGES field resulting in Pages 1 of 4, 2 of 4, and 3 of 4. So all is good up to this point. However, the 4th and final page is in landscape format and thus becomes the third section, but is being numbered 4 of 1 even though the 1 is a SECTIONPAGES field and the section is linked to previous and is listed as "same as previous". ...

help with removing digits from a number
I have a column with 15 digit numbers. I need to remove the last four digits from all of them. Is there a quick way to do this? One way: =ROUND(A1,-4) In article <5009F066-F431-4D2B-9F4E-349635B966E9@microsoft.com>, "frank" <frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a column with 15 digit numbers. I need to remove the last four digits > from all of them. Is there a quick way to do this? Or try: =LEFT(A1,11) note: assumes data is in cell A1 "frank" wrote: > I have a column with 15 digit numbers. I need to remove the last four ...

95 and 97 problem

Changing format of number without changing the value
How do I add the % sign to a existing number without changing the value? Example: 1.68 should show 1.68% not 168? Select the cell & press Ctrl-1 Navigate to the Number tab Select Custom in the left hand panel In the Type edit box enter 0.00"%" Click on OK "sweetsue516" wrote: > How do I add the % sign to a existing number without changing the value? > Example: 1.68 should show 1.68% not 168? Sue, Percentage-formatted cells are based on 1 for 100%. It's only when you key in the percentage that it's converted, for example you key 1.68%, and it...

Date problem

sync problems

Counting the number of emails
Hello Is it possible in versions 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 of Outlook to count the number of emails received/sent without having to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Many thanks Steve "SteveH" <SteveH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:761D1DA9-FA02-49FF-B730-C35D71879512@microsoft.com... > Hello > > Is it possible in versions 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 of Outlook to > count > the number of emails received/sent without having to 1, 2, 3, 4, > 5...... > > Many thanks > > Steve What's wrong with looking down at the left end of the sta...

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2