Problem getting values in iframe

Hi,

I have placed an iframe to the account form.
This iframe calls an .aspx page that is also placed on the same server as
the CRM.

I am trying to get an value from the CRM form to the .aspx page in the iFrame.

my function that I call upon "onLoad":
<script language="javascript">
function GetSomeValues() {

document.getElementById('TextBox1').value =
 parent.document.forms[0].all.name.DataValue;
			}
</script>

This fails! I get the message: "Access denied!"

Is there any setting in the CRM I have forgotten to turn on or off??

Can anybody help me on this.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On the Iframe definition, have you enabled cross frame scripting?
R.

"Adnan J" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have placed an iframe to the account form.
> This iframe calls an .aspx page that is also placed on the same server as
> the CRM.
>
> I am trying to get an value from the CRM form to the .aspx page in the iFrame.
>
> my function that I call upon "onLoad":
> <script language="javascript">
> function GetSomeValues() {
>
> document.getElementById('TextBox1').value =
>  parent.document.forms[0].all.name.DataValue;
> 			}
> </script>
>

> This fails! I get the message: "Access denied!"
>
> Is there any setting in the CRM I have forgotten to turn on or off??
>
> Can anybody help me on this.

Hey!

Thanx for the reply!

I solved my problem. I had actually written the ip adress instead of the
actual servername when I linked up the IFrame.

"Reece Williams" wrote:

> On the Iframe definition, have you enabled cross frame scripting?
> R.
>
> "Adnan J" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have placed an iframe to the account form.
> > This iframe calls an .aspx page that is also placed on the same server as
> > the CRM.
> >
> > I am trying to get an value from the CRM form to the .aspx page in the iFrame.
> >
> > my function that I call upon "onLoad":
> > <script language="javascript">
> > function GetSomeValues() {
> >
> > document.getElementById('TextBox1').value =
> >  parent.document.forms[0].all.name.DataValue;
> > 			}
> > </script>
> >

> > This fails! I get the message: "Access denied!"
> >
> > Is there any setting in the CRM I have forgotten to turn on or off??
> >
> > Can anybody help me on this.

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

Create a Variable from First 4-5 chars of a existing value ??
In a current table, the values in a particular field are all items like: MD45 Tuesday PM or TX341 Friday AM or FL12 Monday PM ...in other words...2 parts seperated by a space. The first part is always a State Abbrv. followed by either a 2 or 3 char. number. That first part will always be 4-5 characters long (or...everthing before the first Space). I'm needing to create a varible that is the First Part of the existing value.. ..in other words...the variable would need to be (from the above examples)... MD45 or TX341 or FL12 I'm kind of familiar with LEFT command. Would usin...

How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003?
How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? That need some explaining. Excel genially goes use variables but rather uses cell references. Cells can be given names (such as x) but it is not required. Tell use more about what you wish to accomplish best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Givens" <Givens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ACE70A4-D4EC-4B79-8552-B7BA11BE9B38@microsoft.com... > How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? Put a 1 into any cell - let'...

calendar problem

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

Changing format of number without changing the value
How do I add the % sign to a existing number without changing the value? Example: 1.68 should show 1.68% not 168? Select the cell & press Ctrl-1 Navigate to the Number tab Select Custom in the left hand panel In the Type edit box enter 0.00"%" Click on OK "sweetsue516" wrote: > How do I add the % sign to a existing number without changing the value? > Example: 1.68 should show 1.68% not 168? Sue, Percentage-formatted cells are based on 1 for 100%. It's only when you key in the percentage that it's converted, for example you key 1.68%, and it...

Getting Type to Take the Shape of Circles, Autoshapes
I am trying to get type (say a paragraph or two of 9-point type) to take the inside shape of a circle, oval, or other Autoshape. It seems that I was easily able to do this a couple of years ago. I recently added CenoPDF to Microsoft programs and I am wondering if this somehow took away my ability to do this, though CenoPDF has nothing to do with what I am trying to do as related to this question. At present, the type will only take a square or rectangular shape in a circle or other Autoshape. Thanks for any help anyone can give!!! See if the Word Art function is what you us...

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

How to get a Dial-up Connection dialog box?
I just got Outlook 2003 with new laptop which I carry back and forth to work. I use the same ISP at both locations, but with different dial-up phone numbers. When I launch Internet Explorer, I get a "Dial-up Connection" dialog box that lets me select which phone number to use. I want to get that same dialog box if I'm not already online and I launch Outlook 2003, but I can't figure out a way to get Outlook to give it to me. I had Outlook Express on my old laptop, and it gave me the same dialog box as IE. Is that function no longer available? -- Friday714 Set th...

Excel
Hi! I have an Excel sheet were I have a few formulas. When the sheet is empty of numbers the formula return the value #DIV/O! I would like to know how I can hide this text - it does not look neat. I want the formula to be there; but to show as empty. I have tried to use conditional formatting which does hide the formula - but it then also hides the result when I actually put numbers into the sheet. Kathrine, Norway Kathrine, Did you use a formula in CF, such as =ISERROR(A1) You could also change your formula to =IF(ISERROR(the_formula),"", the_formula) -- HTH RP (re...

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

outlook web access redirect problem

Problem after sorting