Pro VS Std suite user and workflow automation

If a Pro user creates a workflow rule can the std suite user apply that rule
to an account they own?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You cannot have Professional and Standard licences for the same module in the
same deployment.  thgus, the only way that this could work is with Sales
professional and Standard Service, or Service Professional and Sales
Standard.  You could not have Suite Standard users in the same deployment as
any Professional users.

"Tony@lanit" wrote:

> If a Pro user creates a workflow rule can the std suite user apply that rule
> to an account they own?

Run isinteg before migrating users to Exchange 2003
We will be migrating users from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Would it make sense to use the isinteg tool to check for corruption before migrating users to the new server. I know the migration tool has a feature to clean up corrupted messages. thanks, Alex Not really. Corruption doesn't follow during the move. "Alex Mook" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6c9e01c475c3$13bfb5a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > We will be migrating users from Exchange 2000 to Exchange > 2003. Would it make sense to use the isinteg tool to > check for corruption...

Want to call a Web Service from a C++/MFC App in VS.NET 2003
I need to connect to a Web Service from a C++/MFC app. I created a Web Reference to my Web Service on localhost. There was a localhost.h created and in there was my class defined as a template as follows; template <typename TClient = CSoapSocketClientT<> > class CRegistrationInfoT : public TClient, public CSoapRootHandler { ... } In this class is a definition of the routines that I want to call, one of which is defined as: HRESULT GetClasses( ClassInfo** GetClassesResult, int* GetClassesResult_nSizeIs ); I can't figure out how to instantiate...

error encountered installing office pro plus 2010 Win 7 ultimate 3
Trying to install Office Pro Plus 2010 in Win 7 unltimate 32bit downloaded from technet as the installer was starting to run got this error "Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:windows\installer\546ca7b.ipi -2147287035) ???? -- Thanks for the help Since Pro Plus is a volume license you would need to seek support from your Home IT dept, or via the phone numbers given with your 'purchase' of Pro Plus "pauldemo" <pauldemo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:226448E2-498C-4D1B-A798-0D92E04D839A@microsoft.com... > Try...

Automator docx conversions

pro
pro ...

Controlling User Input
Hi, Does anybody know how to restrict a user from entering anything but one of two possible letters (either A or R)? I've used validation to allow the cell to only accept a single letter, but I don't know how to limit input to only A or R. On a similar note, is there a way to prevent users from pasting over data validation and thus rendering the validation useless? Any help is appreciated. Jeremy Jeremy, Data - Validation - List: a, r a, r, A, R -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Jeremy" &...

Users mailbox locked because server will not purge data
We have a user who tried to send an email with a 38 MB attachment (after repeatedly instructing her that we have a 3 MB attachment limit) which caused her account to not allow her to send or receive emails since she had gone over her mailbox limits. She moved the email from her Sent Items to her Deleted Items and then emptied her Deleted Items folder. The user is in one of our remote offices. When she checks her folder size, her Local Data only shows the size of her mailbox as 160 KB but when we look on System Manager it still shows her mailbox size as 38 MB. She emptied her deleted items fold...

IE6 vs IE8 favorites
IE6 favorites would list the most frequently visited sites at teh top of the list. I have installed IE8 and I can't figure out how to make it do the same thing. Please help if you can. Thanks Alan Personalized Favorites was removed in IE8, sorry. -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 Alan V wrote: > IE6 favorites would list the most frequently visited sites at teh top of > the > list. > I have installed IE8 and I can't figure out how to make it do the same > thing. > > Please help if you can. ...

pportuntites to Quotes
When we create an opportunity in CRM 1.2 and add some main products in, to keep track of them, we sometimes have other cost associated with it that are not nor will ever be on a specific price list. Say I have products that I have added that totaled $119,000 then the non price list items added another $10,000. The opportunity shows $129,000. I created a quote by opening the opportunity and Actions menu, create related quote. The new quote does not show the $219,000 but the $119,000. OK WHY????? Help! This is a real problem. Thanks! Shauna ...

Sharing vs. Delegate Access
Can anyone tell me the difference between Sharing (email, calendars,folders) vs. Delegate and delegate access? I can't find anything comparing the two!! Help! Sharing is just that - you share your folders with others. Delegates have 'send on behalf of' permission and can accept meetings on your behalf. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-...

forcing user input into cells
howdy all... i'm new to doing stuff with excel have a bit of a background in javascript programming what i'm trying to do is force a user to enter something, anything int a specific cell if the user tries to tab past the cell and leave it blank, i want a error to come up, telling them that they have to enter something befor they can continue on with entry into other cells any help would be much appreciated -Thank -- georgi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- georgio's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=164...

Locking The Outlook so user can not change the view.
Is there any way to lock Outlook 2000 and or Outlook 2003 so user can not change the view setting under the View Menu? I have several user that keeps changing the view and ask me to change it back. They will swear that they did not change. I will to lock it down so they can not loose any toolbar or anything else. Thank you Belmont ...

Office Pro 2004
The system requirements for the new Office Professional suite indicate = that=20 one must have a G3 or above that operates at 700 MHz or above. I am=20 interested in get the new suite but not a new machine. What parts of the = suite will not work on a 500 MHz machine? In article <131101c49c6b$82d3d150$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "C. A." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The system requirements for the new Office Professional suite indicate that > one must have a G3 or above that operates at 700 MHz or above. I am > interested in get the new suite but no...

Entering 401(k) vs. Roth 401(k) Contributions-reason to differenti
I have a 401(k) account that I've been tracking in Money for about 8 years. My employer recently offered the Roth 401(k), and I have recently switched all of me new contribuitions to the Roth 401(k). Is there any way, or maybe the more important question is any "reason", to indicate which contributions are to the regular 401(k) and which are to the Roth 401(k)? On my statements, all contribuitions appear to go into the same account, i.e., are not separated out by type. In microsoft.public.money, northwoods24 wrote: >I have a 401(k) account that I've been trackin...

Scaling vs Font setting
Hi, I had a nice scaling routine (code below), used to convert a dialog from it's design time resolution to the current screen resolution, as full screen. Then I discovered, quite accidentally, that if I changed the windows font selection group from 'small fonts' to 'large fonts', it scaled incorrectly, running off the screen in both directions. Is there a cure for this? Balboos void CScaleDialog::RescaleWindow(CWnd *pDlg, int x0, int y0, int x, int y) { // This method uses predefined x/y coorordinates for the scaling. The initial // values are the design-time r...

speed of formulas vs functions
Hi everybody, I'm just wondering if a function like =sum(a5:a15) is evaluated at the same speed as a formula like =a5+a6+a7+a8+a9+a10+a11+a12+a13+a14+a15 I understand that if there is a performance difference it will not be noticed with only one function or formula, but what happens when in a workbook you have thousands of formulas or functions? Any help is greatly appreciated. greets, Sybolt (at the office) HI Sybolt, It is not difficult to test your example. I did 4,193,408 calculations of both formulas and manually clocked them (of course I could have done that programmaticall...

MNY2000
recently, I made the mistake of accepting one of Mr. Gates' updates, which totally trashed my harddrive. Have a NEW HD, and am trying to reinstall 2000 (not ready for the extra nonsense added by later versions of the program). However, am unable to restore my backup file. I've moved it around to the administrator document file, but no joy. Have tried to restore from it's current location, no joy. Eventually, Money just stops responding. Possible solution: install Money on my laptop running XP-Home. Any and all recommendations will be gladly considered. Thanks for your time....

ADO vs DAO
I am using Access 2003. It is a relatively a fresh install; I haven’t changed much. Does Access 2003 use DAO or ADO? How can I find out? And how can I change it if I need to -- awsmitty awsmitty wrote: > I am using Access 2003. It is a relatively a fresh install; I haven’t > changed much. Does Access 2003 use DAO or ADO? How can I find out? And how > can I change it if I need to Basically you can use either or even both. Normally, I just use DAO 95% of the time because that's JET/ACE's "native" interface and thus is better optimized. 5% ...

How do I set up multiple email domains in Exchange 2003 Std
Hi, We have multiple divisions in our company and each division has its own email address i.e. abc.com, xyz.com, etc. Some employees have multiple email addresses in these domains i.e. sam@abc.com, sam@xyz.com, etc. Could someone give me pointers on a KB or 3rd party article that covers how to set this up in Exchange 2003. -- Thanks, Sam Hi, This should help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html Leif "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57BA97FA-C8C6-4BFB-BA57-B66EFC318B4C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > We have multiple divisio...

User's dilemma
PC Games installed only w/Admin. privies, but want to play them as Standard user. Some games I install using my Admin acct. show up on my Standard user desktop to play and some don't. Why? How can I install as Admin. and play as Standard? I noticed the one that does show up for both accounts has a website for "Game Downloads". Could this be it? It even has a popup window telling me I am a standard user and to connect to the internet to use other features. Now, this is what worries me. I don't want to play any of the games I install from disc via my Ad...

Workflow #2
We are located in montreal and we have to support 2 language, french and english. We use Queue to receive email form customer requesting support. I want to have CRM email back the customer with an email that let him know that we receive is request. That part is easy and I know how to do it. Here is my problem, I want to send french email to french customer and english email to english customer. If the customer is not in CRM the default will be french. Mainly contact will sent us support request by email. So at that point I add an attribute to the contact form. I named it Prefered...

I had Office Student loaded on my computer and wanted to try Outlook so downloaded a trial of Office Pro. Prior to trial ending I purchased Outlook with Business contact manager and installed. Installation shown as complete. Once trial expired yesterday functionality of outlook decreased and a search for Outlook with Bus Contact Mgr returned no results. Would you advise how I might verify installation of purchased product and or how I can get functionality? Thanks! -- SU > I had Office Student loaded on my computer and wanted to try Outlook so > downloaded a tri...

xp pro / home
hi im purchasing dell computer for pos. we would have two register and one manager computer using online for credit cards and so on.... my question is that do i need to tell dell to install windows xp professional for extra cost to run retail management software? or will it do fine with windows xp home edition? thanx ! P.S: the only differance i can come up with xp pro and xp home is firewall in xpo pro. we have a router with build in firewall so i think thats covered. thanx in advance I have one of each and no problems with either one. -- John M. "Adnan" <Adnan@discu...

.bmp file vs .cur file
Hi, friends I need to change cursor when mouse moving from one window to another. I know I need to create .cur files for each cursor. However, can I directly use my .bmp file without creating corresponding .cur file, since I may have hundreds of .bmp files? Any reference paper or sample code Thanks a lot. A cursor contains two bitmaps: one to draw the cursor, and one to mask off the area on which the cursor is drawn. You can find out a lot about these file formats in the MSDN. If you have hundreds of bitmaps, perhaps the correct solution is to make hundreds of cursors and then use only t...

Missing Users from GALs on 2003 Enterprise
Hi, We had a single domain using 2 exchange 2000 servers and have now upgraded to a single 2003 Enterprise server. All GAL and RUS role were moved across successfully and the world seemed bright and shiny. Then a dark thunderous cloud appeared in the shape of the GAL. I have added 4 or 5 users since the migration, but the last two do not show up in the clients (Outlook 2003) GAL when caching is enabled. I have forced the download of entire address book (Not just changes since last download) but still these newest users refuse to appear. Unfortunately I need caching turned on as one remot...