Print quote for the client-Outlook

Hi.
Some has a master document of example that is used for the functionality to
print supply for the client of the client for sales of Outlook?  I have a
document but when the quotation has several products are damaged.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Power field
Hi, I am doing a mailing using Outlook 2002, Win XP HE. I have a message that says: ........ (company name)............... I manually put the company name in there (unfortunately). However it appears also in separate places later-on in the email. I would like to have it automatically update later-on in the message based on what I manually input for the 1st instance of it (as above). Is this possible and if so how??? Tx a lot. Sat Sue, Tx for your reply. I cannot actually use it with Word. I do not have a list of contacts for this particular one but have to go through an online directory and...

How to not see "on behalf of" in Outlook 2002 without Exchange
I have multiple email accounts in my Outlook 2002 setup. When I send email from an account that is not the default account the From field shows "From me@myisp.com on behalf of notme@notmy.isp.com". I there a way that all email accounts send using their own name and not the name of the default account? I do not use MS Exchange. Thanks You shouldn't see that behavior if you use the Accounts button on the toolbar to choose the sending mail account instead of the From field on the new message form. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address wil...

Populate Outlook Contacts
Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of this redundancy? <sowen12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179113614.475661.150760@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an > Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and > then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of > this redundancy? Here's all...

Receiving email in outlook 2007
Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interrepted. the server responded - ERR concurrent connections limit in avast exceeded (pass:20,processes:Rps.exe[20]), there is a collision with another program. I checked all settings and they seem fine. Anyone else getting this message or know what I should do. Thanks for you help. Mark wrote: > Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. > Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interr...

printing copies

Outlook sending problem
How can I resolve this problem: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <xxxsrv1.xxx.int #4.4.7> ...

Create row lower border that looks like "accountant single" underline?
I'm trying to format a spreadsheet so that a row has a lower border that looks like the "accountant single" underline - something like this: ___________ __________ _________ ________ instead of a continuous line like this: ________________________________________ Is it possible to do this as a border? The accountant-single underline (applied as a font attribute) only displays if there is data in the cell, and I want it to be there whether or not there is any data. Many thanks for any help with this. Edward Mendelson "Edward Mendelson" <edward_mendelson@z...

Blank instead of ""
Hi, In a chart I have a formula that either returns a number or "" in a cell. I then have a dynamic range set which plots the values on a graph. The problem is that the chart will plot the ""s as zeros as it sees something in the cell. Is there a way I can have a true blank cell result coming from a formula? If not how I can avoid the dynamic range seeing this as a zero? Thanks LiAD Replace the blank by #N/A So let's say your formula is =IF(this-test, B2,"") then use =IF(this-test,B2,NA()) When the test fails, this displays #N/A which...

Error 553 "sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)"
Using outlook 2002 and mail returned as follows. Please help. "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)" You may need to authenticate to your outgoing server. To set this up, click on "More Settings..." on your account page, then go to the "Outgoing Server" tab. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Anthea" <antheama@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:046a01c34ec5$f2f2fb40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Using outlook 2002 and ma...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Purpose/Consequence of "Send As/Receive As"
We are currently set to migrate user accounts in active directory, starting off with some new accounts for currently existing employees and non-existing employees (as in they don't have a previous AD account). Doing so, we will also be creating brand new Exchange e-mail boxes for all the new users. What I want to be able to do is use ExMerge to bring forth all the old e-mail in a users mailbox into their new account. I have tested this ability and after much reading, I have found that I apparently need Send As and Receive As both set to allow. By default, I found that the "Everyone...

Window "look" keeps reverting
I'm having an issue that started apparently out of the blue. (i.e. - I can't tie it into any particular event.) I keep the "Windows and Buttons" look and color scheme set to Windows Classic look, however, every time I reboot, it reverts to the Windows XP look. It's a simple matter to go back into the Control Panel/Display/Appearance and change it each time, but it's getting tiresome and I'm looking for the root of the problem and the fix. Any suggestions? if you are interested in only having the classic desktop then try going into servi...

Outlook will not load #3
I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it still will not load. We use Exchange 2000. Les <les@masryvititoe.com> wrote: > I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with > office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP > it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a > restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it > still will not load. We...

loop thru collection and add "innerText" to nodes via XsltArgumentList

task pool in outlook/exchange
Is it possible to have a shared "task pool" where there a bunch of tasks assigned to no one, but which people take or a manager assigns? We are using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003, but can upgrade if this feature exists in 2007. Thanks, Dino it is not a feature in outlook or exchange 2007. you could use a public folder or a SharePoint list for this. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: da...

TCP/IP printing

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

Filtering is Automatically Marking messages as "Read"
I've defined a few rules in Outlook 2002 (i.e. XP) that automatically filter e-mail from various e-mail accounts to separate folders. The problem I'm experiencing is that Outlook is also marking these messages as "read," which means I have to manually troll the folders to look for new messages. I have verified that I do NOT have the "mark it as read" flag set in the rules wizard. Any ideas? ...

Outlook 97 showing only links, no graphics
Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links? Outlook 97 does not support HTML so you will never see graphics in it. Outlook 98 was the first version to support HTML. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Eldon Swenson <eswenson@hot.rr.com> asked: | Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the | graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links?...

Printing booklet

Importing Pegasus Email into OUTLOOK
I have recently converted my email to OUTLOOK 2000. Previously I had been using Pegasus. Are there any tricks or patches to importing those emails into OUTLOOK? Pegasus nor Eudora are listed as one of the import options. Thanks in advance, CAH Check this page for information on importing from other programs: http://www.slipstick.com/config/olimport.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "CAH"...

how to use "<10" as text value instead of numeric in COUNT.IF()
Hi, With the function =COUNT.IF(a1:a10;"<10"), i'll get the number of cells with value less than 10. But suppose there are cells which contain the text value "<10" (as a code e.g.). How can i use COUNT.IF() function to count the number of those cells? Thanks Ben How about a different function? In the USA version: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="<10")) Ben wrote: > > Hi, > > With the function =COUNT.IF(a1:a10;"<10"), i'll get the number of cells > with value less than 10. > But suppose there are cells which con...

"News" Command in Outlook 2003
The News cmenu selection is not available in Outlook 2003. Neither is the ability to add the command to the menu. When I open the Customize panel, and select Commands, there is no News entry in the Go portion. Help? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mikey" <anonym...