Print Quote Button

We would like our sales people to be able to click the Print button on the
Quote screen and have a quotation printed in our quotation format with logo
et al.  Does anyone know where to go to override the output of the quote
button?  Is the report developed in Crystal?  Has anyone successfully tried
to do this?  I am also being request to do it for the Sales Order and
Invoice forms once I figure out how to do a quote.

Regards,
GeorgeV

0
George
1/23/2004 8:54:37 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You will need to look into the SDK for this.

No, it is not using Crystal.

Frank Lee
Workopia, Inc.

http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm

0
Frank

Power field
Hi, I am doing a mailing using Outlook 2002, Win XP HE. I have a message that says: ........ (company name)............... I manually put the company name in there (unfortunately). However it appears also in separate places later-on in the email. I would like to have it automatically update later-on in the message based on what I manually input for the 1st instance of it (as above). Is this possible and if so how??? Tx a lot. Sat Sue, Tx for your reply. I cannot actually use it with Word. I do not have a list of contacts for this particular one but have to go through an online directory and...

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

How to not see "on behalf of" in Outlook 2002 without Exchange
I have multiple email accounts in my Outlook 2002 setup. When I send email from an account that is not the default account the From field shows "From me@myisp.com on behalf of notme@notmy.isp.com". I there a way that all email accounts send using their own name and not the name of the default account? I do not use MS Exchange. Thanks You shouldn't see that behavior if you use the Accounts button on the toolbar to choose the sending mail account instead of the From field on the new message form. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address wil...

printing copies

Copy buttons by rows
I'm learning Excel by myself and I've run into something I can't figur out. I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate cell from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet. want to be able to make 1000 buttons that will be at the end of eac row that takes the data from that row and puts it on another sheet jus so I can print it, but I don't want to make them one at a time. Unles there is another way... -- Optitro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.ph...

Error 553 "sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)"
Using outlook 2002 and mail returned as follows. Please help. "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)" You may need to authenticate to your outgoing server. To set this up, click on "More Settings..." on your account page, then go to the "Outgoing Server" tab. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Anthea" <antheama@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:046a01c34ec5$f2f2fb40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Using outlook 2002 and ma...

Create row lower border that looks like "accountant single" underline?
I'm trying to format a spreadsheet so that a row has a lower border that looks like the "accountant single" underline - something like this: ___________ __________ _________ ________ instead of a continuous line like this: ________________________________________ Is it possible to do this as a border? The accountant-single underline (applied as a font attribute) only displays if there is data in the cell, and I want it to be there whether or not there is any data. Many thanks for any help with this. Edward Mendelson "Edward Mendelson" <edward_mendelson@z...

Blank instead of ""
Hi, In a chart I have a formula that either returns a number or "" in a cell. I then have a dynamic range set which plots the values on a graph. The problem is that the chart will plot the ""s as zeros as it sees something in the cell. Is there a way I can have a true blank cell result coming from a formula? If not how I can avoid the dynamic range seeing this as a zero? Thanks LiAD Replace the blank by #N/A So let's say your formula is =IF(this-test, B2,"") then use =IF(this-test,B2,NA()) When the test fails, this displays #N/A which...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Window "look" keeps reverting
I'm having an issue that started apparently out of the blue. (i.e. - I can't tie it into any particular event.) I keep the "Windows and Buttons" look and color scheme set to Windows Classic look, however, every time I reboot, it reverts to the Windows XP look. It's a simple matter to go back into the Control Panel/Display/Appearance and change it each time, but it's getting tiresome and I'm looking for the root of the problem and the fix. Any suggestions? if you are interested in only having the classic desktop then try going into servi...

Purpose/Consequence of "Send As/Receive As"
We are currently set to migrate user accounts in active directory, starting off with some new accounts for currently existing employees and non-existing employees (as in they don't have a previous AD account). Doing so, we will also be creating brand new Exchange e-mail boxes for all the new users. What I want to be able to do is use ExMerge to bring forth all the old e-mail in a users mailbox into their new account. I have tested this ability and after much reading, I have found that I apparently need Send As and Receive As both set to allow. By default, I found that the "Everyone...

loop thru collection and add "innerText" to nodes via XsltArgumentList

TCP/IP printing

Filtering is Automatically Marking messages as "Read"
I've defined a few rules in Outlook 2002 (i.e. XP) that automatically filter e-mail from various e-mail accounts to separate folders. The problem I'm experiencing is that Outlook is also marking these messages as "read," which means I have to manually troll the folders to look for new messages. I have verified that I do NOT have the "mark it as read" flag set in the rules wizard. Any ideas? ...

Printing booklet

how to use "<10" as text value instead of numeric in COUNT.IF()
Hi, With the function =COUNT.IF(a1:a10;"<10"), i'll get the number of cells with value less than 10. But suppose there are cells which contain the text value "<10" (as a code e.g.). How can i use COUNT.IF() function to count the number of those cells? Thanks Ben How about a different function? In the USA version: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="<10")) Ben wrote: > > Hi, > > With the function =COUNT.IF(a1:a10;"<10"), i'll get the number of cells > with value less than 10. > But suppose there are cells which con...

"News" Command in Outlook 2003
The News cmenu selection is not available in Outlook 2003. Neither is the ability to add the command to the menu. When I open the Customize panel, and select Commands, there is no News entry in the Go portion. Help? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mikey" <anonym...

Outlook 2002 "Not responding" while creating a new message
I have MSOffice xp on MS xp Home version. I am having Outlook 2002 go into the "Not responding". When I go to Crash Analysis It states/suggests that I update. When I check updates there are none because I am up to date already. I am on a POP3 dial up account with a.net ISP popping my mail to Outlook 2002 from a mail.xxxx.com which is supported by a mail hosting company. I would like to add that the .net is still active when this occurs. When it occurs I am in Outlook opening various folders, some with attachments for reference while creating/composing a new message. I am w...

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing