Print Engine Error at Crystal Reports in 1.2

Hello!

When I run some of my crystal reports, I get the error "Print Engine Error".
Can you advice?

Thanks,

Elena

0
Elena
11/10/2005 10:42:57 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

 once had a similar error and frustration; eventually traced it to MSDE
prerequisites:-

You must have the network component File and Print Sharing for Microsoft
Networks installed and enabled
on your PC

Then check the Server service is started on your PC

These may have been disabled manually or through group policy

Hope this helps!

All about Microsoft CRM 3.0- read

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

"Elena" wrote:

> Hello!
>
> When I run some of my crystal reports, I get the error "Print Engine Error".
> Can you advice?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Elena

2 calendars
Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, how? If not, how come? It's as simple as File | New | Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "dbaca21" <dbaca21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67b001c47579$586f2c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, > how? If not, how come? Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >It's as simple as Fi...

Fix #2
Hi! The word, *FIX* is always present in my Excel Status Bar (lower, right-hand corner of the screen). What message, is this conveying? Do I need to take corrective action? If so, what corrective action? Regards, Mick. -- mick2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mick2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378337 It means that your workbook is set to always set the decimal point at a certain place when you enter a number (typically 2)....

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

printing copies

Redeployment Errors
I am trying to redeploy a CRM 1.2 installation and I keep getting "...cannot grant access to the databases" error during the final step of installation. I'm installing with a user with administrative rights and made sure that user was in SQL with System Admin and DBO rights. Has anyone else experienced this? This can happen if you install CRM by copying files to disk from CD. Try installing from CD and use splash.exe. Also clear Enable LMHOSTS lookup check box in the tcp/ip properties. "Danielle Sturgess" wrote: > I am trying to redeploy a CRM 1.2 install...

Read Receipt Error
I tried to send a read receipt in response to an e-mail I recieved, but apparently my mail system doesn't support them. Now Outlook (2003) tries to send the receipt every time I do a send/recieve and generates an error message. Unfortunately, I can't find any way to cancel the read receipt, since it doesn't show up in my Outbox or Sent Items folders. I've gone so far as to completely disable sending read receipts, and removing the mail account and recreating it - all to no avail. Anyone have a fix for this? -Kevin ...

Smartlist report #3
In the SmartList reports, there is one called Account Summary, with a field called Balance for Calculation. That field has a drop down with (2) choices: Net Change or Period Balance. I have never been able to return any data if I use the "Period Balance" choice. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Merle Merle, You're not doing anything wrong. Basically, that field is useless in that particular SmartList. Personally I don't find much use for that SmartList in general. I know it sounds promising, but you're not going to get what you're looking for from...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

POS Error
We're running POS 1.3r using PCCHARGE. In the past month we have received 3 errors while processing either a sale or a return using a credit card. After scanning the card the register displays the following error message: ERROR 2147217871 TIMEOUT EXPIRED (SOURCE MICROSOFT OLE DB PROVIDER FOR SQL SERVER). It then goes on to say (SQL STATE HYT00 NATIVE ERROR 0) NO HELP FILE AVAILABLE. At this point the transaction exits. I've since discovered that the CUSTOMER's record has not been updated to reflect TOTALVISITS or TOTALSALES. Additionally, TENDERTOTALS, TENDERENTRY, and BAT...

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

different Javascript error after hotfixes installed
Hi all, Have a javascript error that I couldn´t find the answer to on the forums yet. The story: I installed CRM with SQL on one server , DNS is on a different server. All goes well. I can get into CRM as administrator and get the predicted "permission denied error" I install Hot fixes: CRM1.2-KB840934 CRM1.2-KB892949 CRM1.2-KB890599 To remove the "permission denied" error. The permission denied error goes away, but I have a new javescript error that says: Error: Object does not accept this property or method. URL: http://mycrm/_grid/grid_data.aspx?sortCol=ti...

TCP/IP printing

GL Cross-Reference Report - no results
Trying to use the GL cross-reference report to reprint posting journals but I'm not getting any results. I've checked to confirm that all audit trail codes are marked to allow reprints. In the report options I've tried using open years, historical years, priting by JE range, audit trail, dates, source documents but nothing is returned regardless of the combination. On your report options window, do you have one of the account types checked off under 'Include'. It's on the left side of the window near the top. Kind regards, Leslie "irishjamr&q...

Printing booklet

Help with compile error MS S using MT and clr
Help!, I need to compile this code with static libs so it run on another XP machine that does'nt have MS Studio installed. When I compile now I get an ERROR: 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: drawing_control, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ 1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'drawing_control', configuration 'Release|Win32' 1>Compiling... 1>cl : Command line error D8016 : '/MT' and '/clr:oldsyntax' command-line options are incompatible 1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Desktop\dra...

Running Reports
Hello all, I've created a report that has the information that I've selected in it and everything is fine. But there are times I need to print out one persons statement instead of printing the entire report over. I know that I could do a query, but I would like to use the format of my creadted report. Is there a way I can access my created report and have it give me the information I want and not have to run the entire report? If you can help me. I would certainly appreciate it. Thank you. Using a query will not change the format of report. Create the query. Open the re...

Error Message Required
Hi Product Team, when a user with no role or with a role which has access just to the settings area is trying to load the outlook client, outlook hangs. I believe there should be an error message stating that the user has no required persmissions to access rather than crashing the outlook. also the role which has jsut access to the system settings was customized from an existing role - but still it fails to load. Is this a bug or a feature missing? -- Kamala Ramesh Dynamics CRM Consultant ...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Custom Reports #6
Hi, I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it? thanks, Sacha Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of your RMS data into Excel. Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance. Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key performance indicators for your business. If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics. We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are i...

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

CHtmlView and Printing