Pricing restriction to price lists - 162726

Most of our customers do no wish to load all products to MS CRM. Therefore
the system restriction to use price lists is too inflexible.

In case of opportunities it is even not possible to enter manual prices on
product level.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"Unknown error" in Site Collection List
I am upgrading a v2 to v3 site collection on a new W2K8 server. After running stsadm to upgrade & attach the content db shows 1 site. When I go to Site Collection List it says "Unknown Error" ... no site listed. Same for Site Collection Administrators. The site itself responds that I don't have credentials to access it. Anyone have an idea what might be happening? Thanks, Stephen ------=_NextPart_0001_869141E9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Stephan, How exactly are you doing upgrade, Inplace, gradual or content DB migr...

how to enter simple list and sum
using excel 2002 with an xp sp2 system how would I enter a simple list of positive and negative numbers and then create a cell with the sum of these values? if the list would look like this 0.58 -1.22 1.79 -0.56 -0.92 the output would look something like 0.58 0.58 -1.22 -0.64 1.79 1.15 -0.56 0.59 -0.92 -0.33 John In B1 enter =A1 In B2 enter =B1+A2 Copy down to B5 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 16 May 2007 06:34:13 +0300, "John" <johnj@multipl.es> wrote: >using excel 2002 with an xp sp2 system >how would I enter a simple list of positive and negative...

Inserting names and address from my contacts list
I'm a new user of Office 2003. What programs, or process do i use to produce the following: I need to make a blanket letter and send it to people in my contacts list of Outlook, specific catagory. Some will receive via email, some by mail. I would like to not have to enter every contact into each letter, or address the envelope, manually for each letter. If I need a new program other than Outlook, Word, Publisher, or those included with Outlook 2003, please advise Thanks Mail and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx Send e-mail http://...

Macro's for figuring Price Lists?!?
I'm working on price books for the company I work for. The vendors just email us the suggested retail price in excel format. I have to put in a formula to come up with "Our Cost" and a formula for "Our Retail". The problem is - The "Suggested Retail" is in a different column on each worksheet. For example on one worksheet the "Suggested Retail" is in column "G", and on the next worksheet it is in column "H". Can a macro be created and automatically look for the suggested retail price column rather than specifying colum...

No companies listed after upgrading Dynamics's db
Version 7.5 - 8 upgrade. Upgraded Dynamics' db fine, but click next and no companies are listed. Gone through TK searches for days and cannot find any solution. The DB_Upgrade table shows every company as 7.5 and Dynamics as 8.0. This used to be a very common problem in upgrades, yet there are no TKs anymore. ...

Restrict Role Assignment
I am using CRM 4 and am trying to create a user admin role for one of my users which will enable him to create users and assign roles. I have created the role and through the Business Management given him the relevant privileges. I have a problem in that I've granted this role the "Assign Role" privilege which enables my user to grant himself (or anyone) the System Administrator role with potentially dire consequences. So is it possible somehow to restrict the roles that can be assigned by my new role? Any luck in resolving this issue? I am looking into the same issue. ...

How can i get an inventory list that adds and subtracts inventory
If anyone has any sugestions on how I can create an exel spread sheet to add and subtract inventory please let me know. ...

Creating a global address distribution list
Hi. I would like to create a distribution list of all of the employees in our global address list. For some reason I dont have rights....anytime I attempt to create a new distribution list in Outlook within the GAL I rec'v a message that says "You cannot create entries in this address book." I have successfully created a GAL distribution list before. However, I had to make some changes to the Windows install and had to re-install Exchange, re-do the DB, and such. I think the issue is rights. I have gone into the system manager and given myself rights but I still cannot ...

List<>...the saving of
The next thing Ive learning about is Lists and generic Lists in = particular and one thing I`ve been wondering is how you actually save these lists so = that the contents are available the next time you run the app. Ive had a = quick google and come across Serialization (binary) which looks from first glance like it would do the trick. Am I on the right track or is there = some other way that is generally used? TIA, mick Go for it! However I'm a bigger fan of XML Serialization, but to each his own. "mick" <coughcough@privacy.com> wrote in message news...

Removing listed items in the File/Open menu
Is there a way to clear the items listed in the File/Open menu? i.e. Someone's inbox/calendar that I opened at some point for troubleshooting purposes? I know how to do it for the calendar/contacts, etc in the navigation pane, but this doesn't change the file/open menu. See if this page helps - the articles are a little ways down: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/usertips.htm >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to clear the items listed in the File/Open >menu? i.e. Someone's inbox/calendar that I opened at >some point for troubleshooting purposes...

FUN mail restriction, how to ?
Hi, i don't want my all users to waist time reading so-called FUN mail. So i'd like to manage delivery (FUN security group) via Public Folder. Is it posible to do the following: user is sending a mail for FUN group then this mail is sending and storing in FUN public folder, users have acces to, but can't open it from 9am 'til 4pm mail will store there for 2 days (to do not collect GB of data) or is there any better idea? TIA On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:23:46 +0100, guzzi <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote: >Hi, > >i don't want my all users to waist time reading...

Limiting a drop down list to a value in another field
Hello, I have an Access database which lists certain software. There are two fields; the software company, i.e. Microsoft, and then the name of the software itself,i.e. Access. I want the name of the software to be limited by the company name, so the second drop down would not list, say, Adobe Acrobat. Is there a way to do this? Many thanks in advance. Joanne wrote: >I have an Access database which lists certain software. There are two >fields; the software company, i.e. Microsoft, and then the name of the >software itself,i.e. Access. I want the name of the softwa...

Updating Share Point list from within Excel
I have the need to update an existing SharePoint list within Excel using VBA code. Is this possible? Can somebody point me to some reference that can direct met on how to do it? I'm able to save workbook and create dashboard from that workbook. However, now I need to update custom fields in an existing list. Regards, OMER ...

subtotals in smart list
Hi everyone, Is it possible to have totals in smart list ?? if yes ... is it a 3rd party tool or any trick or tips ?? or best of all any code samples !. Thanks Ashfaq Either AnyView from Accountable Software or SmartList Builder from eOne Solutions. "Ashfaq Ali" <ashfaq@cyberdude.com> wrote in message news:%23XL%23UtcFFHA.3728@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi everyone, > > Is it possible to have totals in smart list ?? if yes ... is it a 3rd > party > tool or any trick or tips ?? or best of all any code samples !. > > Thanks > Ashfaq > > I...

Auto Price change
I have a prospect who wants to have his POS system to automatically change his item prices according daily fluctuations in the Native currency he is receiving payment in from his Customers compared to the Foreign currencies he purchases them in (simply by changing the Exchange rates in the system, not by any Receiving voucher or manual Cost adjustment). Add to this, he would like it to reflect the different currency values per item according to the default currency assigned to the vendor the items came from. -- Mike Haugen Retail Technology Experts (RTE) This is a development that we w...

Listing each field once from a list
Hi, i have a long list of names and i want to list each name occurence onl once. Of course, if i do auto filter, the dropdown list will show m each name, but i want to list those names in the excel sheet. anybod with any ideas?? thanks monty_m -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try an Advanced Filter and select the "Unique records only" box. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >i have a long list of names and i want to list each name occurence only >once. Of course, if i do auto filter, the dropdown list will show me >each name...

Mail merge recipient list
When I select the recipients from my data source (xcel spreadsheet), it prints all of the recipients instead of just the few that I selected by checking the boxes. I have used/done this several times and never had a problem. I created a new spreadsheet for the new year. I know that it is pulling from the correct data, because it prints all from my spread sheet. Can somebody help? Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel as data source. Excel just does what it is told by the settings in Word's mailmerge. See these sites for help on mailmerge. http://w...

Identify last item in a list
I have a list of timestamps in column A (one per minute for a day, total 1440 entries), and an associated list of TRUE/FALSE values in column B: 12:00 AM FALSE 12:01 AM FALSE 12:02 AM TRUE . . . 11:56 PM TRUE 11:57 PM TRUE 11:58 PM FALSE 11:59 PM FALSE I need a formula that will return the timestamp associated with the *last* TRUE value in the list. In the example above, the formula would return 11:57 PM. If there are no TRUE values anywhere in the list, then the formula should return some error text, i.e., "No TRUE values found." The spreadsheet has...

Formula to display Count of Days in given month, using list of Start and End Dates
I have a large number of rows that contain a start date and end date. I am attempting to generate a count of days within that date range that are in a particular month, for example, Jan of 2011. Any suggestions for a formula that could be used to display the amounts shown in Column C would be helpful. Layout is: A B C Start Date End Date Count of Days in Jan2011 1/10/11 4/7/11 21 2/6/11 3/1/11 0 12/20/10 2/15/11 31 Etc. Dave, I think the best way is to create a table f...

Outlook Distribution Lists
When setting up distribution lists in exchange administrator, I'm trying to find a way to prevent the sender of the message from receiving a copy of the sent message if they are a member of that distribution list. Is there any way to do this? Or are there any options that can be set on the user's individual exchange account?? ...

CRM list webpart customization
Hi, I have a requirement to create a MOSS dashboard for CRM and display CRM data in the dashboard. I am using CRM list web part for the purpose. However, I am unable to set the number of records to be displayes in the list. Also I need to connect two list web parts, of which the second one filters its data based on the record selected in the first one. Pls let me know how can I achieve these. Thanks, Mahalax. Hi Mahalax, If you are interested we can discuss about custom dash board solutions. Please let me know your thoughts. Regards, Manick manick.m@hotmail.com "Mahalax"...

From Budget to Bills List
Money 2004. Have entered an a monthly entry into the budget. How do I make it appear in the "Bills and Deposit List" so I can record the oayment each month? Thanks Elk. What I would recommend is to remove the manual amount you entered into the budget, then add a new bill in the Bills and Deposits area. If you then go back to the budget, you'll see that it picked up the amount from the bills area. Think of the Bills area as a place for setting up bills that you pay regularly at specific intervals and use the budget area if you want to enter an amount for something that is mo...

Identifying changing data in a list
I have a long list of data that is sorted by name. The total list is about 500 rows, of those could be five to 10 of one name before it switches to a new name. I would like some kind of change to let me know that the new name has begun. I was playing around with conditional formatting, as I thought that would do it for me, but I don't know much about it and I couldn't make it work for me. However, it seems like the answer is there somewhere. Formula flag: =IF(A2=A1,"","New Name") copy down. Conditional format: Select all the cells (A2:A100), wit...

Distribution List Question #5
Hi All I have a Windows 2003 w/SP1 and Exchange 2003 w/SP1 in a single forest with multi-domains. I have a user in the same domain as the distribution list that has been permitted to manage it but he can not due to it says he does not have permissions. I have the distribution list box checked to allow him to manage. Thanks in advance. The problem is to do with the location of DC/GCs. Read this to see if it is applicable. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318074/en-us Nue "Mike Moore" <MikeMoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:264A6797-259B-4F66-91B0-EDB...

I would like to export the data from a drop-down list to a table
I have a form with several drop-down lists, I need to have the information in these lists in another document/spread sheet. Is there an easy way to copy the data in these lists to another location? The long way would be to re-type all of it. ...