Pricing restriction to price lists - 162726

Most of our customers do no wish to load all products to MS CRM. Therefore
the system restriction to use price lists is too inflexible.

In case of opportunities it is even not possible to enter manual prices on
product level.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

special pricing
I am trying to figure out how to set special pricing for specific customers. I already have retail, A & B pricing, with A being lowest, then B, and retail being the highest price. I offer the different prices based on volume. Now, I am trying to set up a customer with special prices on a select number of items. these prices are below A pricing, and i have been changing the pricing on each transaction. this is very time consuming, and prone to making mistakes. i would like to be able to set up a special pricing structure for specific customers on a job by job basis, or for a set per...

restrict sending of emails to particular email address
Hi all. I would like to know if it is possible to restrict a particular group of users in my office to be able to send email only to a particular email address only. Thks in advance. On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 02:35:01 -0700, inenewbl <inenewbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all. I would like to know if it is possible to restrict a particular group >of users in my office to be able to send email only to a particular email >address only. Thks in advance. http://www.msexchange.org/pages/search.asp?query=restrict#TUT will point you at 2 tutorials, (009) and (023). Now, you...

LIST PRICE VS PRICE LEVELS
For item prices, there is a need to enter a "list price" and then to go to the item maintenance screen to enter the actual price. This allows for the entry of multiple price levels. Most of the time, we do not use multiple price levels. I would like for there to be an option which would allow the list price to default to the actual price. This would save us a lot of data entry tiime. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

Custom drawn list control #2
Hi, I am using a list view in the icon mode and I need to display icon texts as multilane strings. In order to do this, I am handling NM_CUSTOMDRAW as given below : void MyListViewC::OnNMCustomdraw(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) { LPNMLVCUSTOMDRAW lpLVCustomDraw = reinterpret_cast<LPNMLVCUSTOMDRAW>(pNMHDR); CListCtrl& list_ctrl = GetListCtrl(); CRect TextRect; //Store the rectangle in which text is dispayed in this rectangle. switch(lpLVCustomDraw->nmcd.dwDrawStage) { case CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT: case CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT | CDDS_SUBITEM: ...

annoying problem with distribution lists
Hi. I keep my outlook PST files on a poratbale drive that i carry and share between my laptop, home PC and work PC. I have a terrible problem with distribution lists. i haven't detected the pattern yet but when i send from certain PC(s) the Outlook on that PC cannot recognize the members of the list. I get an error that none of my accounts could send to the recipient. When i click the recipient i get the highly informative message "Cannot perform the requested operation. the command selected is not valid for this recipient.". The help thinks i'm trying to access someon...

How to batch update prices manually
May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... Nope. "STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D1307D-3D11-4584-BDA2-E45DB69EFFA3@microsoft.com... > May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... ...

combobox
hi I have a combobox that lists works of art by ID number (a number between 001 and 999) and name. About 710 entries are listed. The RowSource is: SELECT qryArt.ArtID, qryArt.ArtName FROM qryArt ORDER BY ArtID; The combobox's AfterUpdate event has code to display the desired data. This works perfectly. When users are researching works of art, they typically view many ArtID's that are close in value (eg 587, 589, 594...) But, every time they use the combobox, it opens at the beginning of the list, so the user has to scroll down a lot. How can I get the combobox to open wit...

Price change
I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. Can someone help me stop this problem? i think there is a hotfix for that . "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote: > I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. > Can someone help me stop this ...

Importing fund price histories
I am using Money 2004 Standard, and I would like to keep track of some mutual funds that I bought a few years ago. Is it possible to import histories of these funds? I have the daily unit prices for these funds for the last 10 years as CSV files. Is there a way to import this data into Money? Thanks ...

How do I turn off recently used font list?
I am using Publisher 2003. I cannot figure out how to easily arrow through the list of fonts, seeing how the text looks in each. Each different font, I must hit enter to get the highlighted text to display in that font. This places the new font at the top of the list of recent fonts, and the cursor back into the list, as well. Thus, with each additionally attempted font, the next font becomes that much more difficult to reach. Instead of using the toolbar font selection, Format menu, font. You can see samples of any font you select in this dialogue. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://offic...

pivot table dropdown lists have "old" values
I have setup a pivot table infront of some data being brought in fro other external XLS files. It works but not everything is refreshin fully. This seems to work OK with data rows being inserted/removed inline wit what is happening in the source workbooks. My problem is that the dropdown lists (eg above the ROWS area fields continue to have values that no longer exist in the source worksheets (eg I had a vlue once of "bbbb" in the source sheet but it is gone no - but when I look at the dropdown list it is still there, even thoug it doesn't exist in the imported data anymore. ...

Value of List Box in Text fields on Form
I have a multiple select List box that the user will potentially click on 10 items from the List Box. I want to be able to drop the results of each item clicked in a text field on the form.. so the first item clicked would go in the first text box, second would go in the second text box.. is this possible? Thanks. Lisa Lisa You've described a "how" ... how you want to accomplish something. If you'll provide a bit more information about what the underlying data looks like (i.e., structure), and what business need having a screen full of filled text boxes will serve (i...

Contact List #3
I am having a problem with my wife's contact list. She is using Outlook 2002 running on Windows XP Home Edition. When we type click on the Contact Icon, it shows all of our contacts that we have entered, however, when we creating a new email message, when we click on the "to" button, none of the contacts are there. Can you tell me how to solve this problem? Many thanks. Rick B. Go to Tools | E-mail accounts, select "View or change existing directories or address books", and click OK. If you don't see the OAB in the Directories and Address Books list, cl...

How create a list control whit check box, in a Dialog ?
Hi, I am studing list control How create a list control whit check box in a Dialog ? Adrián >I am studing list control >How create a list control whit check box in a Dialog ? Adri´┐Żn, In the OnInitDialog handler, give the listview control the LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES style by using SetExtendedStyle. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq "Adrián" wrote: > Hi, > > I am studing list control > How create a list control whit check box in a Dialog ? > > Adrián http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/listcheckbox.asp Selvam ...

how do I control how embedded objects are updated
I have an Excel file that I have embedded into my WORD 2007 doc. I have only pasted a portion of the Excel file, since it is large, but users can open the doc to see the whole file, since it is embedded. However, if they double click the object, and do any scrolling, the object changes. I want the default to be Open, not Edit when the object is double clicked. How do I do that? You can protect the embedded sheet (or workbook) with a password, so that it cannot be edited. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "tsoesh" <tsoesh@discussions.microsoft.com>...

CRM 3.0
How in CRM 3.0 can I set up cascading changes so if a company get's bought out to have the name casade down through to the contacts, if they move have the address change casade down, the account get re-assigned to a new territory, their price changes... how do I set it up to cascade down from the Accounts to Contacts. Thanks so much! Shauna Do I have to do an OnSave for each of the fields that might change? Is this the only way? There must be a better way than this as it is something the happens frequently in any database. Thanks! Shauna "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > H...

item default price level
Should provide for the option to be able to choose "customer price level" on the item price list default price level window. This would allow for the ability of customer based pricing. If the item did not exist on the sop header, it currently then looks for the default price level setup on the item. By using "customer price level" the item could be geared toward default pricing established for the each customer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, clic...

Return earliest time from master list.
Hello Guys. Thanks in advance. Here is my issue. Working with departure times between airports. In Sheet A: I have an indexed table. KEY CITYA CITYB DEPHR LAXDCA08:00 LAX DCA 8:00 LAXDCA10:00 LAX DCA 10:00 LAXDCA12:00 LAX DCA 12:00 LAXLAS08:00 LAX DCA 08:00 in Sheet B: I have data that i am trying to match up from Sheet A Saturday DCA LAX 18:00 <-> xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx So the xxx's are supposed to return the FIRST available fligh...

Sales Transaction Duplicate
Dear All, I am Facing a problem in sales transaction - samrt list, that I have duplicate transaction, but when I check customer transaction it shows only one transaction. Thank you for your cooperation We had that issue as well for a few months. Look up Customer Source Article # 850029 for the resolution. By the way, Microsoft couldn't give us a good answer why this kept occuring. "Eng. Tareq Sabri" wrote: > Dear All, > > I am Facing a problem in sales transaction - samrt list, that I have > duplicate transaction, but when I check customer transaction it ...

Up date stock price's
will money 2007 update your stock price's -- GUYT Yes. Nothing new there. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-4F22D8400168@microsoft.com... > will money 2007 update your stock price's > -- > GUYT Thank's Chris -- GUYT "Chris Cowles" wrote: > Yes. Nothing new there. > > -- > Chris Cowles > Gainesville, FL > > > "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-...

only first person on distribution list gets the email! help!
I have a group of 15 people on one distribution list. I have tried to send an email to the list but only the first person gets the email. Help! What is the difference between a "group" and a "distribution list"? There's shouldn't be a difference. What version of Outlook are you using? "Busybee" <Busybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E7AE30E-469D-4406-9666-BFE9F45E4197@microsoft.com... >I have a group of 15 people on one distribution list. I have tried to send > an email to the list but only the first person gets the...

Outlook 2007 Safe-Senders list does not save
I receive newsletters and other legitimate emails formatted in HTML and containing embedded pictures. Outlook blocks the pictures as expected. When I choose to add a sender or domain to the safe-senders list, the pictures will appear and I can verify that it's been added to the list. Exit Outlook and restart.. All newly saved "safe-senders" are now gone except a few that remain, the same 3 or 4 always remain and any new ones are not saved. I've tried saving the list and then importing it, it works but again when exiting and restarting the list is back...

Re: Displaying ACTUAL stock purchase prices not AVERAGE stock prices.
Hello, Money 2004 is displaying the average purchase price of a security instead of displaying the actual cost of the security. The problem is that it is pulling the average price from purchases made in different accounts. How can I change the settings so that each account displays it's proper stock purchase prices? Please help and TIA, Rocker - Rocke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message625245.htm ...

how should the Folder List look in outlook 2003
Hello How should the Folder List look in Outlook 2003 sp1 ? I 've set my oulook to always open in Inbox with Folder List on the left. But I'd like to see the image of the default Folder List. Thank you. Regards hash what do you see that you think is not right? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Restrict exchange to allow outlook only?
Is there anyway that I can restrict my e2k and e2k3 servers to only allow outlook clients? Reason.. I have a large number of users who have begun using a small ap called letter express to send large numbers of emails one at a time, thusly bypassing my mail send limit and I need to get it stopped.... Is the application a mapi client (or does it use calls via Outlook) or plain vanilla SMTP? I think this may be problematic for you. You may want to investigate other avenues for restricting this application. Nue "Drew" <networkgod@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138805696.49...