Price per Unit in Opportunity Products field??

In CRM, when entering products for a given opportunity, is there a way
to make the Price Per Unit field a user input field instead of getting
it from a price list? When you create an opportunity you have to select
a price list. When you add products, you have to select the product from
a price list and it populates the Price Per Unit field on the
Opportunity Product form. I need to have this field be a user input or
overridden field.  I know you can do this at the opportunity level �
overwrite the price. I need to do this at the Opportunity Product level
and still have it rolled up / calculated at the opportunity level.
0
rhalljr
12/7/2007 8:20:44 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
I am facing the same problem, have you been able to resolve this
issue?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Kalyan
0
mepersona (1)

How to batch update prices manually
May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... Nope. "STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D1307D-3D11-4584-BDA2-E45DB69EFFA3@microsoft.com... > May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... ...

New FE in Production
In the production we have 2 BEs and 1 FE. I finished all my testing to add a second FE. I want to add a second FE in the production and configure the NLB. Are there any recommended steps, I need to follow to install Exchange server on the new FE in our Org or I just simply install Exchange on the new FE and configure as FE, stop unwanted services, dismount the stores, delete the DBs, reboot, import SSL from our exisiting FE and then configure WNLB. Advise please. Thank you. You've got it. Make sure you use NLB manager to add the new node. Nu "WILDPACKET" <WILDPA...

LIST PRICE VS PRICE LEVELS
For item prices, there is a need to enter a "list price" and then to go to the item maintenance screen to enter the actual price. This allows for the entry of multiple price levels. Most of the time, we do not use multiple price levels. I would like for there to be an option which would allow the list price to default to the actual price. This would save us a lot of data entry tiime. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

special pricing
I am trying to figure out how to set special pricing for specific customers. I already have retail, A & B pricing, with A being lowest, then B, and retail being the highest price. I offer the different prices based on volume. Now, I am trying to set up a customer with special prices on a select number of items. these prices are below A pricing, and i have been changing the pricing on each transaction. this is very time consuming, and prone to making mistakes. i would like to be able to set up a special pricing structure for specific customers on a job by job basis, or for a set per...

Price change
I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. Can someone help me stop this problem? i think there is a hotfix for that . "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote: > I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. > Can someone help me stop this ...

Auto fit table fields [RS 2003]
Hi all, in Reporting Services 2003 is there a way to auto fit the fields of a table (based on the content)? Thanks a lot. Luigi Don't you have 'cangrow' and 'canshrink'? On May 11, 3:41=A0am, Luigi <Lu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > in Reporting Services 2003 is there a way to auto fit the fields of a tab= le > (based on the content)? > > Thanks a lot. > > Luigi ...

Importing fund price histories
I am using Money 2004 Standard, and I would like to keep track of some mutual funds that I bought a few years ago. Is it possible to import histories of these funds? I have the daily unit prices for these funds for the last 10 years as CSV files. Is there a way to import this data into Money? Thanks ...

Too Many Fields
I have a report that pulls from a single query. This query is made up of two tables and 9 queries. The tables include: 1) Employee information that requires about 45 unique fields 2) Company information that requires about 55 unique fields The 9 queries are simple queries that basically group information from various other tables including the employee and company table. My database is normalized. Here is the issue: The amount of information I need to display on a particular report encompasses about 70 fields. This translates into requiring 70 fields in the query powering the report....

CRM 3.0
How in CRM 3.0 can I set up cascading changes so if a company get's bought out to have the name casade down through to the contacts, if they move have the address change casade down, the account get re-assigned to a new territory, their price changes... how do I set it up to cascade down from the Accounts to Contacts. Thanks so much! Shauna Do I have to do an OnSave for each of the fields that might change? Is this the only way? There must be a better way than this as it is something the happens frequently in any database. Thanks! Shauna "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > H...

item default price level
Should provide for the option to be able to choose "customer price level" on the item price list default price level window. This would allow for the ability of customer based pricing. If the item did not exist on the sop header, it currently then looks for the default price level setup on the item. By using "customer price level" the item could be geared toward default pricing established for the each customer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, clic...

Up date stock price's
will money 2007 update your stock price's -- GUYT Yes. Nothing new there. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-4F22D8400168@microsoft.com... > will money 2007 update your stock price's > -- > GUYT Thank's Chris -- GUYT "Chris Cowles" wrote: > Yes. Nothing new there. > > -- > Chris Cowles > Gainesville, FL > > > "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-...

Re: Displaying ACTUAL stock purchase prices not AVERAGE stock prices.
Hello, Money 2004 is displaying the average purchase price of a security instead of displaying the actual cost of the security. The problem is that it is pulling the average price from purchases made in different accounts. How can I change the settings so that each account displays it's proper stock purchase prices? Please help and TIA, Rocker - Rocke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message625245.htm ...

Excel 2002 Pivot Table calculated field percentage.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C59754.7AF34EE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have the following pivot table format: Please note that the numbers are calculated fields for net debit and = credits. (Column) Year 1998 % 1999 % 2000 % Total (Row) Accounts xxxx $456 ?? $552 ?? $600 ?? $1608 xxxx xxxx I would like to calculate the percentage variance for each account = (xxxx) per year based upon the previous year. Having problems i...

Graduated pricing- mult-tiered pricing, bracket pricing
We have a client that wants to charge only for items over 500 units. Less than that would be subject to a minimum charge. We did a item for the minimum charge but when we did the price level with 0-500 units at zero cost and item 501-9999999 at $0.50. (It is similar to the income tax brackets) It charged for all 501 at .50 not just the one unit. The extended pricing module says it can have multi-tiered pricing but there is no training material addressing it and Microsofts search engine has no results on how to do it, but does mention it in the marketing material. -- accountant In o...

From field in Customize Current View
Is there a way to display the e-mail address in the "From" field when Customising the Current View in a folder and not only the name? Or displaying the "Return- Path"? Many thanks. ...

How do I go from a 1pg publication to tiling it to about 4 per pg
I have a one page poster that is for print. Now I want to make it so that I can put 4 of the same poster layout on one page. Scaling the poster down to 1/4 of a page. Select all, right-click, save as picture, there are format and resolution choices. Open a new instance of Publisher, page setup, postcard, insert your saved picture. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Question" <Question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F0A8276-6B15-41A1-94A3-0C447968EB60@microsoft.com... >I have a ...

Tell me what you think about this product: We currently use GoldMine and HEAT
My company is considering the Microsoft CRM solution. We currently use Frontrange's GoldMine Business Contact Manager and HEAT applications as our total CRM package. I'd like to know some real world experiences, good and bad, others have had with the Microsoft CRM product. Thanks. Hi, I just migrated our company's CRM from Siebel to CRM and customized everything. I carried on this migration work from beginning to end and do customizing by myself. As far as I'm concern, MSCRM 1.0 still has some problems, not very big problem that make system not work, but some small pr...

Entering quantity at number for price
I have a situation where I'm replacing an existing cash register with RMS. The old register supported a data entry flow that is quantity @ number for price. For exampler the cashier would enter 11 @ 6 for $1.00. Is there any way to replicate this within RMS? Thanks What we do is hit the quantity say 11 then the * (asterisk) on the number pad area and then the code. You can also program a item lookup code to ask for the price at the register so it'll be 11 * ItemLookupCode then it will ask for the price. -Peter "dwtalso" wrote: > I have a situation where I'm r...

Strange List related to a Price-List Report
I created a Price List report intended to display a list of all products and their corresponding prices (Amount) related to a selected (chosen) price list. The strange thing is that even when I am logged in as Administrator to CRM 4.0 not all products priced for selected price lists are shows, although when I go to this price list explicitly in CRM 4.0 > Settings > Product Catalog > Price Lists, open this price list and then click the Price List Items, I am able to see these products and they are all have an entered amount!! What could be the reason why I am not able to see som...

Scan item on shelf for price
Is there a way you can scan a item on the shelf for price and match to the file on computer. With a csv file. Next question how do you see the price or each store thru HQ? HI, If you want to say matching of quantity it is already there, but matching the price do you mean that you will scan it using the handheld and once you scan the item you will enter the price which are on the shelf and then go to computer and import the file to same RMS database and wanted to match then there is no such thing. BUT you can develop the script where you can match the price I am writing below the scri...

Form Field won't update two different tables
I have a from field that I added to a form. All other fields in this form are linked to Table 1 (the form was created to fill Table 1) but this new field needs to update Table 2. I have the field linked correctly as I can see but it does not appear to be working any ideas as to why? First, it is not a field, it is a control. Only tables and queries have fields. Forms and Reports have controls and controls can be bound to fields in the form's recordset. This is the problem you are having. The control you are using cannot be bound to a field not in the form's recordset. It ...

I need to delete over 300 Unit accounts
I have over 300 unit accounts that I need to delete. When I try to do a Mass Modify and delete them, I get a message that each account has either current or historical data. Sure enound, when I go through the Cards for these accounts, some have historical data while others have current year balances. Since these are not finaincial data accounts, there must be a way to delete such accounts, right? Please? Thanks for your help Jim Hi Jim, I think you need to remove transaction history for these accounts in order to delete them. You will not be able to remove (delete)...

Product key for evaluation kit
When I enter the MS Office product key, I keep getting the message that it is "invalid." I'm using the product key for MS Office 2003, not the one for the evaluation kit. (That's what Help said to do.) I want to convert from "trial" to a permanent edition. Any suggestions? How to convert an Office 2003 Trial edition to a full retail edition. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831023 It the above doesn't help On the activation window there is a telephone number, use it and explain... - Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.o...

my outlook has no product key, how to register?
i have bought a brand new hp laptop with windows 7 and offfice already installed. outlook does not have a product key and keeps asking me to register it soon. what to do? Unless you paid extra for Office, its a trial which requires Activating, usually there's a Activation Assistant shortcut on the desktop. Registration is optional, Activation is compulsory. When the trial expires you will need to uninstall the Trial together with Activation Assistant, re boot prior to installing your paid for version. "5monkeys" <5monkeys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Query Problem
I have linked to an older table to which I need to add new records. My problem is that one of the fields is named S&H (honest!), and Access won't run the query if this field is in a query column. I do not have the authorization to change the field name. How can I operate on this field? I should have said I am using Access 2002/XL and the database table in question appears to be Access 2000. "VC" wrote: > I have linked to an older table to which I need to add new records. My > problem is that one of the fields is named S&H (honest!),...