Post Url rule in the workflow

hi,

how do i call a web service using the workflow? I have a web service  with a
web method that requires 3 fields from the sales order, and i want to trigger
it when an order is created, how do i do that?

thanks in advance
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> how do i call a web service using the workflow? I have a web service  with
> web method that requires 3 fields from the sales order, and i want to
> trigger
> it when an order is created, how do i do that?

Hi,

http://msdn.microsoft.com/MBS/TechArticles/CRM/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmemailactivity.asp

HTH,
Carsten

0
Carsten

Posting old bills
I am setting up Money 2006 to tract income and expenses for a rental property, but I need to back date it to 1/1/2007. How do I enter bills and deposits made in the past? Thanks Go to the account register and enter the manually. Just click on the next blank transaction and go to town. You may want to make sure you are using Advanced Register. If there are subsequent transactions already in these accounts and you have balanced the accounts to statements--as though these transactions were already entered--then you will have to adjust account beginning balances and/or Account Adjustment...

* OWA... (Third Post)
Microsoft? If you're concerned about security then you should respond to this question. We cannot make this OWA server available on the Internet without applying the latest SP and critical updates. =========================== Our OWA Exchange 5.5 server (Windows NT Server) recently died and we replaced it with a Windows 2000 Server. We installed Exchange 5.5 OWA then applied Exchange SP4. Everything was working until we apply Windows 2000 SP4. Everytime we logon we get "OWA was unable to get to your inbox" error. As soon as we un-installed Windows 2000 SP4, OWA wo...

URL type string field 'hack' in 3.0 possible?
Hi all, Our client had a requirement in 1.2 to have a field of type URL that would bring up a Windows Explorer window when clicked. For example, the URL field would contain the string "file:///C:\Customers". When doubled click it would display an Explorer window with the folder location to C:\Customers in a new window. When trying to duplicate this in 3.0, there is a pop up that displays, "Invalid protocol. Only HTTP and HTTPS are allowed in this field". I've tried searching all CRM specific javascript files in the file system to see if there is an occurrence to thi...

To the sender of the MI5 posts
I am not sure if you read responses or (like most other spammers) just see the web as a place where you are free to say whatever you want without fear of contradiction. Who knows? Either way - this section of this site is site is specifically here so that anyone with a comment, question, point to rise, etc regarding access databases can post with the knowledge that other likeminded people may read their post. It is not here as a general forum to discuss other matters. I have no doubt that if you are blocked from posting you will see this as yet another indication that MI5 is after yo...

Post to GL
Hello I am having a problem with a setting within Great Plains 8.0 service pack 2. I have posting setup to only allow posting from the batch level for Inventory. But when you go into Inventory Batches the check box for post to gl is not marked. If I have it setup in posting to post to the gl shouldn't this check box be marked in inventory batches? -- Thanks, Brian Apples and oranges. The post to GL checkbox on the inventory batch window tells the system whether an IV transaction will post at all. The posting settings in tools --> setup --> posting tell the system w...

rules wizard #39
Is there a reason I can't cut and paste from and e-mail into the rules wizard? There is so much spma coming with creative spelling , accent marks etc. It would be so much easier to just cut and paste them in the rules wizard. Thanks, RW ...

What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting
And thanks for the discussion earlier... although the rudeness was unneeded. Sign me, A New User (and learning from you all) rochgal, you wrote on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:53:03 -0700: > What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting Cross-posting = You send one posting to several newsgroups. Multi-posting = You send several postings (with the same content) to several newsgroups. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! ...

Load balancing-Redirect URL break reports while access CRM via Out
We are planning to have a load balanced environment for CRM application server: Prod1 and Prod2. We have created a redirect URL: crm.<companyname>.com which if launched will redirect to Prod1 or Prod2 based on the Load Balancing configuration. Our report server and db server are on one server ProdDBserver.Here is the issue: When we are installing the CRM SFO client it asks for the URL so we gave the URL: http://crm.<companyname>.com. This redirects to the application portion of CRM within Outlook, but breaks the reports availability through outlook. The application works fi...

Intrastat posting issue
We are a UK company using intrastat. At the moment we cannot post invoices directly (thru) to the General ledger because we are getting an error saying that the 'intratsat information is missing'. When we click on an invoice that won't post in the Sales Transaction Entry screen, and click on the blue EC flag box, all the intrastat data is there and correct. Then when we post it goes through to the GL correctly. It seems that it will only post to the GL if every single line is checked (via the Blue EC flag) on the sales invoice regardless of the fact that all the date is alr...

Access 2002 bug: "dynamic" forms problem
There was no respond to my original post in microsoft.public.access.forms (May 5th 2007) about a fortnight so I try it here... ��������������������������������� A while ago we had a discussion about A2002 (sub)form which changes dynamically from code (hide/unhide controls, change subfom's width, etc.). There's a problem if I make some changes in code when the form is open: if I save changes, A2002 saves controls positions & subform's size as well. This is a BIG A2002 BUG and it's really annoying. Why Access forms don't behave as Visual Basic forms? I don't want Acc...

VBScript to check URLs
Hi, im a new bee to scripting... i have an urgent requirement but not able to find way to achive it.... I have a list of 5000+ urls and those needs to be imported and checked against the public DNS server and also need to log the output to a text file with date and time stamp and those files needs to be mailed back. The main idea is to find any phishing attack has been done or not. Can any one help me to find a solution for the same, i found a tool whoisCL.exe and dont know how it would help me.... Please, could any one help me or share if any of you had the same case... Downloa...

A rule that forwards through a specified account?
I have a number of clients, and use different email accounts for each. I want to set up an email rule that: - selects emails coming in to a specified address, and - forwards that email on to a distribution group, - and forwards on through a specific account. The first two can be achieved by the action options which are available, but I cant see an option to select the account that is used. Is there anyway that this can be done - an alternative would be to use the default account and change the dispalay name. Thanks Ivan I should have sais that I am using Microsoft Outlook 2...

where is my post??
twice now I have typed up my post & sent it. So where is it? On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:41:36 -0700, Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: >twice now I have typed up my post & sent it. So where is it? On Google Groups: 1184773041.958329.270430@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com Google's been having some problems lately, maybe it's temporarily unavailable. John W. Vinson [MVP] You mean the multiple posts with subject "Cancel = true"? I see 3 of them, and Allen Browne's already provided an answer. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I...

Using a rule to mark message as read
I've set up a rule in Outlook 2000 that moves certain incoming mails to Deleted Items. The problem is that Outlook still flags these messages as unread which is very annoying. I can't find any rule that can do this. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? Thanks for your helps // Mattias Pettersson See my reply to your later post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1rCdnYkppoTt7HTd4p2dnA@giganews.com, news.giganews.com wrote: > I...

My post not posted!
A couple of times when I've posted a reply to a recent post (same day), and later tried to view it, I found the header with a line drawn through it, and the following in the message body view pane: Message is no longer available on the server Windows Live Mail is unable to retrieve the requested message because the server no longer has the message available. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- News servers regularly expire articles as they get older to make space available for newer articles. IMAP servers can be accessed by multip...

Rules in Outlook 2007
Is there any way to write a rule to route emails from a specific email account to a specific folder. Between my wife and I we have 6 email accounts. I made a folder for each of us. I would like to route emails from her accounts to her folder and same for me. It worked well in Outlook Express but I can't see anything like that in the rules dialog in Outlook 2007. Thanks, Rick Morrison Rick Morrison wrote: > Is there any way to write a rule to route emails from a specific email > account to a specific folder. Between my wife and I we have 6 email >...

Cannot send newsgroup post with an attachment
I can send and receive posts using Outlook Express 6 newsgroups. I do not use html. When I send a post that has an attachment, e.g. a 160kB jpg that post never shows up as having been sent. How can I fix this? regards, "nobody" I can't speak for others, but msnews has a 100KB limit. If I have a need to post a graphic, I upload it to TinyPic and post the link to it. TinyPic: http://tinypic.com/ -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "news.microsoft.com" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message ...

New rules error message
I suddenly started receiving a "Rules in error" message "cannot remove messages from the folder". Rules seem OK. Any ideas ...

Editing Sales Rep in a Posted Transaction
Does anyone know if there is a way to recall a transacrion just to change the associated sales rep? Hello Scarpa, You cannot change a transaction that has happened via the system's interface. You could modify the database using SQL or Access or a number of other tools... however that may not be the right thing to do. One of my clients was having this happen quite often... for example John sold it but it was rung up under Peter... so we created a return reason code for wrong sales rep... the cashier basically recalls the transaction for return.... picks the reason code and then eit...

Slugs with Userfields
Can you use Slugs with user defined fields? I have created a field in the leads table call CFSSourceDesc and the following commands do not work: &lead.CFSSourceDesc; &lead.cfssourcedesc; Has anyone had luck with adding user defined fields to an email using slugs? Yes, they will work with custom fields (though not custom picklists). Verify that you have the proper capitalization for the field as the XML is case sensitive. Also, if the fields were recently added, you may need to cycle the Workflow service. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---...

Why my posting are not posted!
I am not sure why sometimes my postings are not posted! do you know why? Perhaps because you are using Microsoft's unreliable web interface to the newsgroup? Better to access the newsgroup directly, using a newsreader. -- David Biddulph "LABKHAND" <LABKHAND@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:635CB4A1-C4C9-4A80-AB93-3C8601E3F0DD@microsoft.com... >I am not sure why sometimes my postings are not posted! do you know why? "LABKHAND" <LABKHAND@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am not sure why sometimes my postings are...

Prior year posting 2 years
Client has 2009 open and all previous years closed. They want to post transactions to 2007. GP by default does not allow that. Is there a work around? Rich, There is no way to do this in GP out of the box. If they absolutely must post to 2007, the option I would recommend is to have the MBS Professional Services team open the 2008 year for your client, which will allow them to post to 2007, since that will now be the last closed year. Once done, the client would close 2008 again. Professional Services only does this as a consulting engagement and the cost will depend on a number of...

Hash Rule for Outlook Xpress doen't work???? Help
I,m trying to force users to use Outlook on a new 2003 Test domain by setting a hash rule software restriction for Outlook Express but it doesn't seem to want to work has any one any ideas I,m donig it by the book and have restarted the machine several times and refreshed the GP.I tried resticting all software in the policy just to check and that worked fine and I could reverse it fine too but the hash rule just won't bite??? Thanks for your time. Mike BoneMan <BoneMan@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I,m trying to force users to use Outlook...

Transactions Lost Posting to GL
We've been using Great Plains (Dynamics V9) since 9/01/06, and are having some serious problems when posting to GL. In one case, one payment of two vouchers was lost going from A/P to GL. We only print about 30 checks a week, so at the end of the month when we posted to GL and noticed the discrepancy, it was relatively easy to track down the payment that was lost. The Accounting firm that helped with the installation was of no help. Their solution was to create a journal entry, which of course brough GL up to date, but didn't solve the problem. Now this month, we're about $8,000 of...

Posting negative 401k transactions
I have a typical 401k account setup with a corresponding cash account. I am manually balancing my account at the end of the quarter. In other words, I'm not using the 401k manager or "balance an account" wizard. In my investment account, I want to buy x shares of a stock for the quarter, however the final market value decreased for the account. Normally, a stock that increased for the quarter would show as a payment in the cash account. I want to show this as a deposit. If you use the balance an account wizard, it will somehow place a negative price so that it shows up as ...